HELLO DOUCHE BAG

2 Of us and 6 of Them?!

-IMM BACKKKKK ^^ AND THE TENSION CONTINUES :

-Annyo^^

 

 

 

"I think there in here..." Yoseobs voice could be heard on the other side of the door.

That's when I pulled Sayoon onto the dresser.

The door opened.

I turned around and Yoseob was standing there.

...

...

...

..

" What- Wh- What are you doing to her !?" Yoseob screamed .

" SHUT UP !!" I said still caressing Sayoon on the dresser. I left Sayoon on the dresser and shut the door.

" OMO WHAT IS IT !?" Junhyung voice could be heard from the living room.

" Uhhh NOTHING " I said biting my lip.

" Opp-Oppa- .." Sayoon gasped with wide eyes.

Yoseob looked at her then at me . " ARE YOU ING CRAZY!?" Yoseob said getting close to me. "Its not like you wouldn't do that Yoseob.." I said looking at him.

"Oppa-Opp- .." Sayoon gasped again catching her breath.

We both looked at her then back at each other. " IF JUNHYUNG FINDS OUT YOUR ING DEAD KIKWANG!" Yoseob said ruffling his hair.  " YOU BETTER NOT TELL HIM" I whispered loudly our faces still inches apart. Yoseob smirked one of the most evil smirks I've seen and then looked at Sayoon.

He walked over to her.

"Sayoon-ah can you tell me what Kikwang did to you?" Yoseob asked Sayoon like a baby.

I rolled my eyes.

" I need .. I need him in - " Sayoon was panting hard.

Yoseob widened his eyes. " Aniyo Sayoon-ah you don't need him in you. " Yoseob said cupping Sayoons face.

Sayoon pushed his hand away and sat up straight.

We looked at her.

She took her finger and glided it over her shorts then she ed them sliding them off halfway exposing us to her underwear.

" KIKWANG THIS GIRL IS NOW " Yoseob said looking up.

She then outlined her underwear and glided it under and started ~ before i could say it Yoseob was turning a bright shade of pink we looked at each other.

" YA WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN HERE" Junhyung screamed on the other side of the door.

We took our eyes off of Sayoon and Yoseob quickly slid Sayoon's shorts back up and carried her to a chair and sat her down. I opened the door with a nervous smile.

" Wae" Junhyung said and opened the door.

" Oh yeah Sayoon's here" Junhyung said walking over to her. I think Sayoon snapped back into reality because her eyes were wide and she was blushing.

"Oh oppa your here-" Sayoon said with a side smile.

"Nae ~ Where you bored?" Junhyung said taking off his shirt.

" Uhmmm: Sayoon looked at us.

Yoseob shook his head and i just my lips. Sayoon gave me the "your dead" gesture and said " Yeah Kikwang oppa is so boring.." . Thanks for bashing me up Sayoon. She smirked at me.

" Oh really?" Junhyung said looking at me with a smirk.

Oh Junhyung only if he knew what really went on that smirk wouldnt be plastered across his face right now.

~ Back at the Hospital~

-Serri's Point of View-

 

"Uhhhhh where am i ?" I sat up straight.

Doojoon and Dongwoon widned there eyes and sat up as well.

" OHH MY GOSHH ARE YOU OK! " Dongwoon hugged me.

" Quenchanna.... Uhmm Dongwoon your squeezing me.." I said lightly patting him.

He nodded and sat back down. " You fainted " Doojoon said eyeing me. I was so surprised because i don't remember anything besides walking to a parking lot. " We should have never forced you on that ride " Dongwoon said grabbing my hand. I shook my head " Ani it was ok " I said reassuring them.

"Where's the others?" I said looking at them.

" Oh well Hyunseung's in the cafeteria buying us some snacks and Junhyung and Yoseob just left.. Sayoon and Kikwang are at home "

I formed and " O " with my mouth.

" You were talking in your sleep or you were probably half awake." Doojoon said smiling.

" Oh what did i say?" I asked. " You said " Wheres Kikwang" Dongwoon replied looking at me. I said that? Was i awake? I just remembered i was awake i remember seeing Sayoon and i told her. OH MY GOSH ~ Why did i ask for him?

" Sayoon told Kikwang that you asked for him" Doojoon said with a side smile.

I face palmed my self. WHY SERRI WHY ~ ! . Seriously I need a high-five..in the face.. with a chair right now. Doojoon laughed " Why are you hitting yourself?" He asked playing with his keys. " OH I JUST REMEMBERED ... i left the water running at home" I said biting my lip. PLEASE FALL FOR IT. " Nice try" Dongwoon said smirking. THE MAKNAE'S A SMART .. No Serri its pretty obvious why you face-palmed yourself.. UGH I NEED TO STOP THESE MINI CONVERSATIONS IN MY MIND.

" I found some ~ " Hyunseung cut off his sentence when he looked at me.

" Shes awake " Hyunseung said smiling. I smiled back . " YUP IM FINE" I said doing a mini dance. " That's good to hear." Hyunseung said sitting down. " YA DONT' BE A FATTY GIVE ME SOME" I said sticking out my hand. Hyunseung gave me some chips and stuck his tongue out at me. I smiled my satisfied smile and chomped on my ships. I nearly choked when i heard~
 

" KIKWANG STOP PUSHING ME !! " Sayoon's voice was heard.

I looked up to see Kikwang and Sayoon giving each other the evil eye.

I stopped eating. " WELL IM HERE." Kikwang said sitting down next to Hyunseung. He looked at me with a what am i suppose to be doing now- bored -happy smile. I just starred at him awkwardly. Sayoon looked at me. " How are you feeling?'" Sayoon said grabbing some chips from my hand. " I would feel much better if you were to EAT YOUR OWN GOD DAMN CHIPS " I said eating the remaining left. Sayoon gave me a BLEH face and then came up to me. " Serri let me help you adjust the ~ " I cut Sayoon off " NO NO NO DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING ! " I said trying to get her away from the bed controls. " WAE I CAN DO IT ! " Sayoon stomped and attempted again. " I'LL BITE YOU IM NOT EVEN KIDDING SAYOON !! " I said pushing her hands away from the controls. "JUST LET ME~"   "NO"  "I JUST WANT TO~"  "NO SAYOON" i said and she gave up. I looked at the guys and saw them trying to hold in their laughter . I think they enjoy our scenarios.

 

" Ok let me try to adjust it for you" Doojoon said getting up. " NO GET AWAY I'LL BITE YOU ! " I said eyeing Doojoon. " OK bite me" Doojoon said with the most erted smile. " NO STOP GET AWAY STOP !~ " I said trying not to laugh as Doojoon headed for the bed controls. He sat back down smiling.

Kikwang got up slowly. " No Kikwang i don't need the adjustment" I said sighing. He smirked at me and went over to the controls and pressed random buttons. I felt the bed go up and down slowly. I just crossed my arms with the most annoyed expression ever as he finally stopped. He sat back down. I was practically laying down now. THIS BOY.

" YA WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING TO HIM!?" Sayoon said annoyed.

" Well..because...i did" I said raising my eyebrows.

" PFT.." Sayoon said getting out her phone.

~ Ring Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding ~

Sayoons phone went off. "Hold on" Sayoon said as we all watched her pick up the phone.

"Yebossayo?" Sayoon said.

Sayoon's eyes widened and she bit her lip she looked at me.

I KNEW EXACTLY WHO IT WAS TOO.

"SAYOON WHAT'S WRONG YOU REMEMBER ME I CALLED YOU A FEW DAYS AGO?" the voice on the other end could be heard.

" STOP CALLING.." Sayoon said gritting her teeth.

" WAE I CALLED FOR YOU NOT SERRI" I could tell Joon was smirking from the voice he was using.

" Is it him?!" Dongwoon said quietly looking at me . I nodded.

" . OFF. JOON " Sayoon said.

" PFT YOU THINK IM GOING TO YOU LIKE I SERRI?" Joon said.

I got up and snatched off all the tubes through my body i walked over to Sayoon and demanded her for her phone.

She looked at me like i was crazy . She shook her head insanely mouthing " MEECHOSO !!!" . Hyunseung and Doojoon tried to put me back down but i wouldn't let them. I finally managed to snatch the phone from Sayoon's ear.

" HELLO.. Hello ?" Joon said confused.

" OH .. Hello DOUCHE BAG" I said fiercely.

 

 

 

- OMO I KNOW SHORT UPDATE BUT IM BACK ^^ !

-Annyo^^