She wants to see me?

2 Of us and 6 of Them?!

- Anneyong JEONGMALLO MIANHAE!!!! *bows* Im updating th other half tomorrow >.<

-Annyo ^^

 

-Still Kikwangs Point of View-

"I DONT LOVE HER! , SHE FAINTED SHES IN A HOSPITAL THEY'LL TAKE CARE OF HER THERES NO NEED TO GET WORRIED!!!" I spat back.

Hyunseung turned to me from the front seat.

"KIKWANG SHE FAINTED!!" Doojoon screamed at me.

"I KNOW BUT SHES IN A HOSPITAL NOW AND I DONT GIVE A !" I screamed.

I said that but in my head i was screaming "SHE HAS DONGWOON NOW SO I DONT GIVE A !"

" Kikwang JUST SHUT UP" Doojoon said starting the car. Hyunseung turned to me and eyed me carefully and then turned back slowly. Why do they give a anyways, Im not in love with Serri, I dont like her, Matter of fact she's exactly the type of girls i hate, The ones who my friends behind my back. Im at fault to I mean I DID do it with her as well and she's not even in a relationship with me. I dont know, I mean I still dont like her but theres something thats quite not right here.

We arrived back at our dorm. Doojoon slammed the car door and stomped angrily down the street. "Why are YOU in Love with her Doojoon" I said with a blank face. He turned around. He walked towards me and grabbed my collar holding me up. "HIT ME" I said furious anger in my eyes. "Kikwang SHUT UP!" Doojoon said screaming in my face still holding me up by my collar. "THIS STUPID GIRL IS RUINING OUR FRIENDSHIP DOOJOON DON'T YOU SEE THAT!!" I screamed. "I LIKE HER , I LOVE HER I HAVENT EVEN KNOWN HER AS MUCH BUT I LOVE HER!!!" Doojoon screamed back in my face. My mind froze. Yoon Doojoon is really going to throw away our friendship for this . I couldnt hear anymore. I wanted to tell him SHE ED ME I WANTED TO TELL HIM SHE HAD WITH DONGWOON. . .I couldnt do it. I pushed Doojoon away from me and glared at him. He just eyed me with watery eyes. I grabbed the keys from his hands and went to the door.

Serri. I NEVER want to hear that name in my life. I turned the keys and opened our door and went inside. I could still smell her perfume. I took off my shoes and headed to the bedroom. I crawled into my bed. WHY. Why does he like her? Why Serri? Why NOT Sayoon? Only Junhyung likes Sayoon? Why is that? Sayoon is a good person? ALL these questions were floating in my head. I heard the door open and close . . I knew it was Doojoon and Hyunseung.

"Im calling Sayoon were going to the hospital , she cant sleep there." Doojoons voice could be heard from the living room. "Should i drop her by her house?" Hyunseungs voice could be heard as well. "Ani let her sleep here and we'll all go to the hospital tomorrow" Doojoon replied. After that i heard the door close once again and silence took over.

Sayoons sleeping here? I didnt really notice much of Sayoon. . she was pretty but i felt like Serri got most of the attention. I wanted to really get to know Sayoon as well she seemed pretty nice.

I thought about Doojoon now. . will this affect our relationship now? I didnt know the answer to that at all. Me and Doojoon fight all the time but never about a girl. I suddenly remembered what Dongwoon said to Serri that day he confessed his love to her . Dongwoon is foolish. .does he know that me and Serri did it? Dongwoon i've known since i was 6 i've known him longer than anyone here and i dont want a stupid girl to ruin that friendship for me.

I heard the door open again. "Oppa I CAN JUST SLEEP AT HOME" I heard Sayoons faint voice. "Ani im going to the hospital dont worry Kikwangs here" Hyunseung said. The door closed and then once again silence took over.

"Oppa?" Sayoons voice came closer. I kept silent. "Oppa?" She called me again. "Nae" I said finally crawling out of my bed and exiting the bedroom. I found Sayoon outside the bedroom. "Oppa" Sayoon said smiling. "Nae" I said with a half smile. "Im going home i cant stay here" She said biting her lip.

"Wae?" I asked leaning against the door frame. "Because its a burden" Sayoon said wiping her eyes. Ani its not dont worry" I said trying to smile. Sayoon sighed and bowed. "Is Serri alright?" I asked to make myself seem normal. "Nae she's fine but she asked where you were" Sayoon said. i felt my heart skip 100 per second..did she..really..ask .. for.. for me..?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNEYONG!!! ^^ I missed you CHINGU'S SO MUCH!!! First of all *bows* MIANHAE its been 2 weeks since i updated it was because of school T^T ... BUT im back ^ ^ and Im sorry i only updated half and i PROMISE I will update the other half tomorrow!!!!! Hyunseungs well now and im soo HAPPY <3 <3 <3 !! Did anyone see the Beast's Midnight Sun Japanese Version? ^ ^  I'll update tomorrow CHINGU'S till then ANNEYONG ^^

-Annyo^^

 

CHINGUS THE NEXT HALF IS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER ^^ >.< !!!