Trying Not To Break Your Heart

2 Of us and 6 of Them?!

- Annyo^^  VERY short update

-Annyo^^

 

He listened to me then he finally released me. His hands fell from my waist

slowly and i looked at him " Mianhae" I said and grabbed my purse from the bed and left the bedroom slowly.

I couldnt rehearse those words in my mind without depression.

I left him alone there. I felt terrible. I went to the living room. "Sayoon lets bounce" I said heading to the door. "Bwoh now!?" Hyunseung said walking up to me. "Quenchanna Oppa" I said looking at Hyunseung. "Sayoon come on" I said again annoyed. Sayoon looked uninterested~Thats what she does when she doesnt want to do something she ignores you~. "PALI" I said moving Hyunseung out of my way and kicking Sayoon. "Ani" Sayoon said smiling. "Its to early!!" Junhyung said . "What are we going to do there!?" Sayoon said looking at me now. "Well WE SLEPT here Sayoon" I said annoyed.

"Arasso then you go i stay" Sayoon said looking at me. I gave her a look "How long are you staying here" I said. " Molla.." then Junhyung cut her off  "Till night time" Junhyung said smiling. I rubbed my temples. "Relax" Doojoon said as he got up and looked at me. "Oppa Neomu Neomu Kamsamida for letting us sleep here but i mean we cant stay..." "WAE" Dongwoon came out from the bedroom. I looked away. "Why cant you stay?" Dongwoon came closer. "Uhmmm..We cant" I said looking at him.

"Serri stop being a pain in the " Sayoon said playing with her phone. I knew i couldnt get her out of that door so i gave up. I sat down. Sayoon put her phone down and smiled at me "Good girl" She said patting my head. Doojoon took my purse and set it down on the table. I gave her a death glare and i pushed her down. "Is she always like this?" Yoseob asked Sayoon. "Umm YES" Sayoon said shoving me. I got up and fixed myself. "Umm Oppa correction, the question should be ' Why dont  you listen to Serri' " I said looking at Yoseob. "You two are so fun to be with" Hyunseung said looking at us. "Oppa Correction 'IM so fun to be with' " Sayoon said looking at Hyunseung. "How long have you to know eachother?" Doojoon asked.

"Umm well i mean ive know her since kindergarden" I said softly. "Wah" Yoseob said looking at us. " So you to have gone through a lot right?" he said again. " Neh" Sayoon said nodding. "Do you walk around in the house?" Hyunseung asked. What the hell. "What do..you mean?" I said smiling a little. Doojoon just glared at Hyunseung oddly. "Well i mean like are you comfortable doing that?" . "uhhh yeah" Sayoon said staring at Hyunseung. "Chincha Wahh" Yoseob said looking at us. We just laughed ~What type of question is that.

I looked at Dongwoon was just smiling at the scenario. I hope he's ok.

"Do you to go on dates and stuff together" Junhyung asked smiling. "Ani, we do basically everything separtly Espicially dating" I said looking at Junhyung. Me and Sayoon are those type of friends who do whatever they want separtly and at the end of the day they come together and talk about everything they did. "How about you guys" Sayoon said puffing her cheeks. "Well we have know each other since 2nd grade, and yeah" Dongwoon said smiling.

"Breakfast" Yoseob said looking at everyone. "Lets go out to eat?" Doojoon said smiling. "I dont feel like going out now" I said making a sick face. "Ok then we can bring breakfast here" Hyunseung said making sure it was okay with me. I smiled. "Who wants to stay with Serri?" Doojoon said putting on his coat. "I do" Kikwang said smiling. Of Course~ I felt relieved and confused why Dongwoon didnt want to though.

Sayoon ran into their bedroom and came back with her dress on she ran to the door and put on her shoes. "Bye" Yoseob said closing the door. As soon as the door closed i turned to Kikwang with death in my eyes but i was smiling. "Waeyo" Kikwang said smiling. "Nothing i responded smiling too. "Come" kikwang said patting the couch. I jumped up onto the couch amd looked at Kikwang. "Did you sleep well?" Kikwang said scooting over to me. I watched him shift closer to me "Neh" I responded. "Chincha" Kikwang said looking at me. "Ummm i couldnt breath though your arms were crushing my waist" I said smiling at him. "Mianhae" Kikwang said smiling. He looked into my eyes. This time it was like he wanted to know something.

"Serri?" Kikwang said. "Neh" i answered playing with me dress. "Do you have feelings for any one of us?" Kikwang said. My head shot right up as soon as i heard the question. "Oppa...uhmm" I stuttered. He just waited patiently. "I see you guys as friends..." I said looking at Kikwang.

"Arasso.." Kikwang said smiling. I was still looking at him seriously. "Waeyo" Kikwang said grabbing my waist and tickling me. I was laying down now and Kikwang was tickling me as i was laughing so hard. "KEMANHAE!" I said between laughs. "Ani" Kikwang said.

Then i noticed Kikwang was only inches apart from me. I was probably blushing because, Kikwang was smirking. He got closer smiling at me "Mmmm" I whined and turned away. Kikwang laughed and got off of me.

Just when i was going to sit up Kikwang pushed me back down so my head was resting on his lap. "Bwoh" I said and tryed to get up again. "Ani" Kikwang said looking at me. Everytime i got up his arm would push me back down. Then right when he was going to push me back down i grabbed his arm and twisted it. "AHH SERRI" Kikwang said loudly. I let go of his arm and sat up fixing my hair. I felt Kikwangs arm around my waist and he pulled me onto his lap and i as facing him.

"What is your issue?" I said frustrated why he was acting like this. I tryed to get off~no use. "Kiss me on the cheek and i'll let you go" Kikwang said smiling. "What if i dont" I said smiling back. Why was he acting like this? I mean is he ? or what?

"Then you might as well get comfortable" Kikwang said his lips ~Dirty~. I gave him a look and then i closed my eyes i got closer and closer until my lips met his cheek. Thats when i noticed that wasnt Kikwangs cheek. I opened my eyes to find Kikwangs lip pressed against mine. I tryed to push him away but i couldnt since his arms were tightly secured around me. I was looking at him furiously while Kikwang was smiling during the kiss.

"Were HOME" I heard Doojoon say as he entered the living room. Dongwoon came in and just stood there. I parted lips from Kikwang. I looked at Dongwoon who gave me a frustrated angry look and went to the kitchen dropping the breakfast at the table and going to his room. "ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK" I said loudly to Doojoon. Doojoon just smiled at me and laughed "Arasso". Sayoon looked at me and didnt seem to think much of it, since she does the same thing.

I knew im hurting Dongwoon and i shouldnt be. I knew i had to fix this. "You guys can start eating i forgot something in you guys's room" I said heading over to their room. I went inside. It was messy...with clothes and shoes and boy stuff. they had bunkbeds and there was 2 dressers.

I looked up to find Dongwoon laying down but not facing me. I climbed up the ladder and layed down next to Dongwoon but he didnt notice. I tapped him gently. he turned around quickly, looks like he wasnt sleeping. He was more than suprised to see me laying next to him because he immediatly sat up looking at me with wide eyes.

"Serri" He said suprised. I put my hand over his mouth "Shhhh" I said smiling. I removed my hand from his mouth and layed him down. He just looked at me. I climbed down and shut the door and climbed back up laying next to Dongwoon again. I starred into his eyes and he was starring into mine~ I wouldnt usually do this but, i know what it feels like to have a broken heart. He finally smiled at me and that caused me to smile too.

"I know your mad" I finally spoke up. "Im not mad" Dongwoon said smiling. I took my hand and soothed his hair. " I really didnt kiss Kikwang" I said looking at him. "Arasso" Dongwoon said smiling. He took his hand and placed it on my waist. I'll let him this time, because he needs comfort.

"Your beautiful Serri" Dongwoon said pulling me closer. I felt shy and i was probably blushing.

"Kamsamida, but i dont think so" I said smiling at him.

He just laughed and starred deeply at me again.

"Does this mean you'll open up to me" Dongwoon said pulling me even closer so that he could wrap both his arms around me.

"Uhhhh.." I looked at him worried.

"Quenchanna ,im just happy your with me now" Dongwoon said looking at me.

I smiled at him. Im sorry he thinks im opening up to him.

"Dongwoon and Serri were GOING TO THE FAIR!!!!!" Sayoon screamed against the locked door.

I climbed down. I opened the door.

"What are you two doing in there?"

"Nothing" I replied

"Were just talking" I said again.

"We are going to the fair pali get dressed lets go!" Sayoon said.

"Ok we'll be there you guys go by car we will come a little later ok?" I said looking at Sayoon.

"Serri"

"Sayoon just go" I said annoyed.

"..Arasso" Sayoon said giving me a suspicious look.

I could hear them ,and then a few minutes past and i heard nothing and i checked to see if they were gone. They were , they left. I looked at Dongwoon who was smiling at me and i locked the door. I climbed back up and layed down next to him like before. "They left" Dongwoon said smiling. "Neh, well catch up later" I said getting comfortable on the bed.

I know i was going to fast, and i was really taking it to far~but like i said before i know what its like to have a broken heart and i'll do anything for Dongwoon to make sure im not the cause of that, even if it means kissing and hugging him.

I sat up and climbed down the bed sticking my tongue out at Dongwoon. "WAE!?" Dongwoon said frustrated. "Your going to have to catch me first" I said as i opened the door and ran to the living room thats when two arms wrapped around my waist from behind. That was fast~really fast.

I could feel Dongwoon drag me to the other room i slept in as i constantly shouted "Oppa!". He let go of me and shut the door. He turned back to me with a smirk-smile on his face.

"Oppa..." I said trailing off.

"Mianhae Serri but i need you now"

 

 

- Annyo^^ I UPDATED (SMALL) *bows* But next is a ( Not really) Chapter!

-Annyo^^