Birthday?

2 Of us and 6 of Them?!

Annyo^^ Im back ^^ I only have 1 comment so it seemss to me will only have a chapter :) But you guys still have 2 weeks.

-Annyo^^

 

I was shaking from fear. I snapped back to reality. "3...2...1...0 Off it goes" I heard Hyuenseung say with a smile on his face.

Omo.

They all looked at me with smiles on their faces. Sayoon looked at the them and just sighed.

"YAH turn around" I signalled all of them getting up. "WAE" Yoseob said with a smile on his face. "ert~" I heard Sayoon say while sticking her toungue out. I pouted and said " Its not fair I only have my bra under!?" . They all looked at me with big eyes. "CHINCHA?" I heard Hyuenseung say with a smile before Doojun coverd his mouth. "Quenchanna its only a bra" Doojun said raising his eyebrows. I wasnt wearing just a bra i was wearing lingere , black lace that Sayoon gave to me ( Why did i have to wear it today?) . I just stood there with my head hung low puffing my cheeks and took it off. I set it on the floor and sat back down not wanting to look up.

I then decided to look up and see 6 pair of wide eyes staring at me with open mouths. Sayoon got up " YAH~ If you guys dont mind were playing a game here" She said crossing her arms. They all snapped out of it only hearing Junhyung whisper to Hyuenseung "Im starting to like this game".

We played for an hour and so, and Hyuenseung, Yoseob, and Dongwoon had their shirts off . I couldnt help but stare at their well toned bodies. I could see the veins of Dongwoons chest as he flexed it once and a while causing me to blush.

It was Sayoons turn " LETS DO DARES AS WELL" I heard Sayoon say with big eyes and a smile. The boys looked at eachother smiling knowing they could make us do stuff they only see on the computer. Why does Sayoon have to be a babo at times like tis. "EVEN BETTER" I heard Junhyung snicker.

"Sayoon i dare you to take off all your clothes besides your underwear and bra and do a Y DANCE" Doojun said looking at Sayoon. Sayoon blushed and looked down. "Can't do it Sayoon" Junhyung said giving her a smirk. Since Sayoon was very competitive she liked dares. "Aniyo i can" Sayoon said standing up and taking off her skinny jeans and tank top in a flash. Oh Sayoon~.

By the time everything was off they were eyeing her like they wanted to pounce on her with smiles. I turned to  Kikwang who was biting his lip. Junhyung was holding on to his which was now a bulge in his pants.

"Ready?" Sayoon said her lips. I didnt care, I was uninterested. I watched her as she squated reveling her clothed section as she let her hands rome down her thighs. I didnt want to look so i decided to stare at the others.

Doojun was fidgeting like crazy and was sweating like crazy. Hyuenseung had a satisfied grin on his face and was watching her with fierce eyes. As for Junhyung whose hands were trying to cover up his bulge in his pants as his mouth was wide open. Yosoeb was just staring with wide eyes as if he were watching something amazing. Kikwang was still biting his lip and looking down at times. Dongwoon was staring with a smile on his face that showed no emotion what-so-ever.

By the time i was done studying each of there faces i could here Sayoon "There~" She sat down her original place fixing her hair. "Fuc~ WHY SAYOON!?~" I could hear Junhyung whisper in Sayoons ear frustrated and smiling at the same time. She shrugged and stuck her toungue out at him.

"Your turn" Dongwoon said pointing at me with a grin on his face.~EVIL MANKAE~. "What should we make her do?" Hyuenseung said smiling at me.  "Play with herself" Yoseob said smiling as well. "ANDAWE" I shrieked out loud. They all smirked at me. "Is there a problem with that" Sayoon said. I looked at her shocked " SAYOON-AH this isnt a strip club!" I said to her giving her wide eyes. "But we let you eat here" Yoseob pouted. Awhh~. "ANI" I said crossing my arms. "We tried the best to make you comfortable here" Hyuenseung said his eyes shooting at me like darts. I was starting to give in. "I...mol-la". They all knew i was going to give in soon. "JEBAL" I heard Doojun beg infront of me as i backed away. "I'm going to go somewhere else" Sayoon said leaving into what looks like a bedroom. How could she ~MEECHOSO~. I sat there in fear as the boys smiles got wider. I got up and gave in into what they wanted. I stripped to only my bra and underwear. I looked at them with death glares "YAH ~ You guys better appreciate this". "WE WILL!" They all screamed in usion. I sighed one last sigh.

Here i go. I got closer to them and opened my legs sitting down. I bit my lip showing a more daring side of me. I took my finger in my mouth and slowly glided past the cloth and into my entrance. They all were sweating and swaring under their breaths. I took my finger and rubbed circles against my causing their bulges to grow bigger. "MOAN" I heard Doojun sais sweating and holding his crocth. OMO I cant believe i am doing this.

"Uhhh~ Oppa's feels so good"

"Uhh gosh" I heard Hyuenseung sigh.

"I want all of you in me now" I said shreiking and .

"Uhhhhh i need ......you" I said slowly rubbing circles.

"Uhh" Junhyung said looking at me sweating.

"Take EVERYTHING OFF" I heard Yoseob say with demanding eyes.

I agreed for once.

"Yes MASTER" I said with big eyes. Im very good at playing and teasing with them.

"I let my bra strap fall and i started rubbing circles against my again still pushing away the cloth."

I then let the other bra strap fall. I starred at Dongwoon who had a huge bulge and was starring at me.

I puffed my cheeks and took off my bra causing everyone to grip their crotches tighter.

I bit my finger and used my other hand to rub circles against my clothed .

"Uhhhh Oppas so ..good" I slowly moaned puffing my cheeks.

I pouted and continued rubbing circles. Kikwang was starring at me like he was about to take me.

"Uhhh" Junhyung said throwing his head back.

I got up walked over to Hyuenseung and placed a kiss on the corner of his lips.

I backed away and saw his expression.

His eyes were beaming and his eyes never left mine as I walked back.

I put back on my bra and clothes and sat back where i was.

They all starred at me.

"Komowa Serri-ah" Doojun said looking at me with a smile.

Dongwoon snapped back to reality and looked away so did Kikwang.

"Your done Pali lets go" Sayoon said emerging out of the room.

"Neh" I said to her putting on my shoes.

"Kamsamida Oppa's" Sayoon said putting on her jacket.

"ANI NOMU NOMU KAMSAMIDA" Doojun said winking at me.

"ert~" I said hitting his chest playfully.

"Oh yeah guys were having a birthday party for Dongwoon so be sure to come."

"Is it here" Sayoon asked titlting her head.

"Neh, its only going to be us and its Thursday.

"Arasso will come" Sayoon said nodding and looking at Dongwoon.

"Will play the same game on Thursday" Junhyung said winking.

"YAH~" Sayoon said with a shocked face.

"Pali Kaja" I said taking Sayoons arm and heading out the door.

- Annyo Chingus how was the update?^^ Comment Jebal><

-Annyo^^