Friends

2 Of us and 6 of Them?!

Annyo readers im back! I told you I would keep my promise in updating ^^ Well enjoy :)

- Annyo^^

 

 Omo how did we get back? That was the question that was lingering in my head. I just woke up to find Sayoon in her clothes from last laying on the floor. The sun was gleaming through the synthetic curtains. OH NO TODAY!! I had just relised today was the oreintation, how could i have forgotten. I kicked Sayoon in the leg "PPALI SAYOON-AH WE HAVE THE ORIENTATION TODAY ~ PPALIII" I was already fishing for my phone and bag. "AISH Serri-ah calm down" she spat while getting off from the floor soothing her clothes out. I gave her my death glare. "YOU ARE NOT WEARING THAT LIM SAYOON!!" i eyed her up and down.

"Whats the problem?" she replied looking at me crossing her arms. I will not be embarrased. i fetched her a sweater and one of my jeans "Ppali we dont have time" i quickly shoved the clothes in her face. "Aish no style" she was looking at the clothes slowly walking in the bathroom. After 10 minutes we exited our dorms heading towards our school. Luckily Seoul Arts and Theatre university was near we only had to walk a couple of blocks which was why we thought our dorm was absolutely perfect. We went through the schools gate gasping on how big the school was. "Omo.." Sayoon looked up. "Kaja" I didnt waste a minute, linking my arm with sayoons and entering.

I've been in the school a few times but barely any student or people were there. We could see many students/teachers/parents walking around, peeking in classrooms. "Serri-ah look theres free fod in the cafetiria!" she said loudly grabbing my attention away from the study brochures. "Sayoon-ah we can eat later" i always wonder how shes still skinny. "Ani im starving" Sayoon said pouting while rubbing her belly with her free hand. We were soon infront of a large cafetiria surrounded by hundreds of students. "kaja~" Sayoon was eyeing the dessert section. As soon as we reached the buffet there were cookies, cakes, and all different types of sweets. " here" Sayoon said instanlty handing me a plate. I picked up a few cookies and a slice of cake. "Are you that hungy!?" I couldnt believe when i saw Sayoons plate it was covered in 5 pieces of cake and 10 different types of biscuts. "Nehhh wait here im going to get a few strips of pork belly over there" she quickly ran off.

I just stood there looking at people chatting away and laughing.I then saw Sayoon walking over with a boy around the age of 20 "Serri-ah let me introduce you to someone" she said walking towards me. What is she up too. "Serri-ah this is Lee Kikwang" "Annyasayo Lee Kikwang ibmida" his eyes were smiling. "oh anyassayo Kang Serri ibmida" i bowed blushing. "I met Kikwang at the club last night and hes the one who drove us home with his friends". So thats what happened. He was smiling shyly. "Oh neh kamsamida" i said showing him my thankful side.

"Serri-ah Sayoon-ah come sit with me and my friends over there" he asked pointing to a table on the far right side of the cafetiria which seemed to have about 5 boys. "arasso" Sayoon said smiling at him. She grabbed my arm and led me. We were walking behind Kikwang. His body was really stirn he must work out. "Ya meechoso!!" i whispered in Sayoons ear. She stuck her tounge out at me and pulled me closer.

Kikwang stopped at the table letting us see his 5 friends. " yah guys this is Lim Sayoon the girl i met at the club last night and this is her chingu Kang Serri" they just nodded while staring at us. I bowed introducing myself  "Anyassayo Kang Serri ibmida" followed by Sayoon.

Then all 5 of them started introducing themselves. A guy with brown hair and a nice smile stood up "Anyassayo Yoon Doojun ibmida im the oldest". Then a gentle like guy with a powerful stare got up "Anyassayo Jang Hyuenseung ibmida" he smiled at me. "Anyassayo Yong Junhyung ibmida" a boy stood up with an earing and brownish hair. "Anyassayo Yang Yoseob ibmida" a boy who looked like the youngest stood up and gave me a little wave before sitting down, i blushed and waved back. "Annaysayo Son Dongwoon ibmida, mankae ibmida" a tall boy stood up smiling at me. Wait he seems familiar.

 

I know it was short :( i promise i will make the next one longer jeongmallo :) Annyo hope your reading :) I'll post another update soon arasso?? Comment and Subscribe^^

- Annyo^^