SHORT UPDATE >__

2 Of us and 6 of Them?!

 

" HELLO.. Hello ?" Joon said confused.

" OH .. Hello DOUCHE BAG" I said fiercely.

I felt somene take the phone away from me. I turned around and Hyunseung had the phone handing it to Sayoon. "NO I NEED TO TALK TO THAT GIVE IT UHGHHH~" I got cut off when Dongwoon pulled me back taking me outside. He closed the door. " Do you want to GE AGAIN SERRI?" Dongwoon said holding my shoulders. "DO YOU!?" he said louder this time. "I DONT CARE HE IS A MOTHERFU~" I got interupted when i felt Dongwoons lips on mine. I pushed him off me. " HERE?!" I whispered loudly looking at the glances from the nurses. " IF IT WILL KEEP YOU QUIET WHY NOT" Dongwoon said giving me a half smile.

~Back in the room~ Kikwangs point of view.

"Hello?!" Joon said again into the phone.

Sayoon put the phone to her ear "Hello?"

"Who was that?" Joon asked with a husky voice.

" That was Serri wasnt it?" Joon spoke again.

"No.NO IT WAS ME I SAID IT" Sayoon said raising her voice.

Oh my gosh why did she say that.

" Your the one who called me a douche bag?" Joon asked again.

" No your wrong i called you a too" Sayoon said smirking.

"Let me handle it" Doojoon said quietly but Sayoon just shook her head.

"I'LL FIND YOU AND SERRI " Joon said laughing evily.

I want him to touch them ill make sure he never walks on this earth again.

"Oh really Mr.Joon" Sayoon said sitting down.

" IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO HAVE A THHREESOME ANYWAYS" Joon said again with the same evil laugh.

Sayoons eyes got wide and she looked at the phone in disgust. Thats it i had enough. I got up and went for the phone. Sayoon pulled away and signialled me to go sit down but i wasnt having it. We fought for the phone hearing Joons confused replies "Hello..?" . "UGH LET ME TALK TO THAT MOTHER ER" I said now on top of Sayoon, "NO OPPA SIT UHHH DOWN" Sayoon screamed beneath me.

We turned around to see Serri and Dongwoon back.

They looked at us.

We looked at them.

YUP, So we just stayed like that for about oh 5 seconds or less until Joon cut us off " Hello?" . Sayoon pulled the phone closer to her ear. "LEAVE US THE .. ALONE JOON" Sayoon said one last word and she hung up. I got off of her and she sat up fixing herself. "Oh my gosh kikwang you like broke my body" Sayoon said touching her arm. "Mianhae" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"I could have talked to him!!!" Serri said getting back inside her bed.

'Would you like to be killed with that order ,mam" Sayoon replied sarcastically.

"Get off my bed!" Serri said flaling her legs at Sayoon.

I dont understand ? Why did Joon hurt Serri if he loves her so much and why did she leave him? This wasnt adding up to me at all. More importantly am i starting to like Sayoon? I looked up thinking about the mental questions i was asking myself in my head.

"Kikwang Oppa" Serri said.

"Hmmm?" I replied snapping out of my trance.

"You didnt have to come here.." She said giving me the most heart shattering innocent face ive ever seen.

"Uhhh no its ok " I simply said clearing my throat.

I CANT FALL FOR HER, I CANT FALL FOR HER. SHE ED DONGWOON, I CANT DONT LEE KIKWANG STAY STRONG.

"Kikwang Oppa you do know school is after tomorrow and i was wondering if you could help me go shopping for my uniform." Serri asked me again.

WHY IS SHE ACTING LIKE SHES SOME KIND OF DOLLL OR ULZZANG.

"Uhh i have plans mianhae."

"Oh.." she said nodding her head.

"I'll go with you" all 3 of them raised there hands.

"No its ok i just remembered i had plans too.."

Why did she ask me Doojoon is kissing her every single day.

The nurse came in. "Ok your free to go Mrs. Kang Serri" she said with a clipboard in her hands. "You can get dressed and you'll be ready to go" the nurse said again and then left. We all looked at eachother. "WELL ARE YOU GOING TO STAND HERE SHE NEEDS TO CHANGE?" Sayoon said looking at the 4 of us. We nodded and left. We went outside and waited for them "What plans do you have tomorrow?'' Doojoon asked me still angry at me from what happened earlier. "I HAVE TO GO SHOPPING FOR MY UNIFORM" I replied glancing at him. "You must really hate her" Hyunseung said leaning on the car. I just rolled my eyes and pointed at the 2 of them walking towards us. 'there here" Doojoon said walking to them. Doojoon held Serri's arm and walked her to the car. WOW DOOJOON REALLY? He opened the door for her and she got in slowly. "Are you ok?" Dongwoon asked checking her. WHY THE HELL IS SERRI GETTING TREATED LIKE SOME KIND OF QUEEN.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I HAD TIME FOR A REALLY SHORT HALF UPDATE !!! KAMSAMIDA FOR THOSE WHO ARE SUNSCRIBING AND COMMENTING *bows* Ill try to update more sooner ! ^^

-Annyo ^^