2 Different Feelings

2 Of us and 6 of Them?!

- Annyo ^^ UPDATE :DDD

-Annyo^^

 

What have i done.

He starred right at me looking closely. I looked back at him with tears welling up in my eyes. Kikwangs face went from mysterious to confused just in a second. A tear rolled down my cheek and then my legs felt weak. I looked at him and right when i was about to fall and cry my eyes out Kikwang grabbed my waist and held me so close. He rubbed my back and he squeezed me so hard. I could feel his rub against my and my s were pressed against his chest.

" Mianhae Mianhae Jeongmallo Mianhae" Kikwang said putting me down on the bed. I tryed to calm myself. I know why i did this, To comfort myself i wanted to cover it up and just let it go, but its painful.

I was sitting on the bed. " Here Serri" Kikwang placed a big white shirt over my head and the shirt was big enough to cover me up. Kikwang sat down next to me taking my head and placing it on his chest as his hands soothed out my wet hair. I lifted my head off of his chest and turned to him slowly. He just looked at me. " Mianahe" Kikwang said softly kissing my hand. Its not his fault. I knew it wasnt it was mine. " Ani Quenchanna" I said rubbing my eyes. " I know you didnt want to do this, I probably made you feel used, Mianhae" Kikwang apoligized again trying to look at my face that was looking down. I looked up. " OPPA who said i didnt like it" I said laughing a little. He had a worried smile on his face. I dont know how to tell Sayoon this.

" Chincha" Kikwang said getting up. I laughed a little while rubbing my swollen eyes. I looked at the clock it was only 12:00p.m. I looked at Kikwang who was putting on his boxers. " Oppa its only 12" I said yawning. " Neh Im tired" Kikwang replied. " Sleep" I said in a Aegyo voice causing Kikwang to smile. " Arasso Sleep here?" Kikwang said with a sly smile. I looked at him , WELL I couldnt go home NOW and I dont know where Sayoon is so~. " Neh" I simply said smiling. Kikwang smiled and climbed on the bed laying down. I looked at him shocked.

" Opp~" before i could finish my sentence Kikwang said " I thought you might need confort but if you dont want me to sleep with you thats ok". I thought about it, I dont think Kikwang would try anything i trust him more than i trust myself.

" A-rr-aso" I stuttered and glared at him. " I promise i wont do anything" Kikwang said with a reassuring smile. I looked at him. "But i should put some pants on" I said getting up. " Theres some in the drawer here let me help ~" I cut Kikwang off  " ANI quenchanna oppa i can find them" I said giving him a gentle smile. He smiled and layed back down. I looked through the drawer which was in the front of the room. I opened the bottom drawer. I found some sweatpants. I turned around to find Kikwang smiling. " Bwoh" I asked him putting on the sweatpants that were really big on me. " I never noticed you had a very cute " Kikwang said looking at me smiling.

I blushed and gave him a death glare. I looked at the sweatpants which were baggy on me and i climbed onto the bed. Kikwang opened his arms for me and I hesitated but then i layed next to him with his arms around my waist. i turned around to face him. I pouted. " Waeyo" Kikwang asked smiling. " I feel like a couple" I replied doubting my feelings. He just smiled. " Im your friend remember okay, I'll always be there for you" Kikwang said tightening his grip on my waist. I looked at him smiling and nodded. I was starting to feel something.. did i want Kikwang as only a friend?

" Oppa I snore" I said looking at him trying to hide my shyness. " Me too" Kikwang said getting closer to me. I felt his hot breath on my face. " Oppa did you ever have a girlfriend...?" I asked with hesitation. He starred at me and smiled "Neh" he replied. "Ohh..." I didnt want to get to personal. He waited. " But thats in the past, i dont have one now" Kikwang said smiling at me.

I JUST FIGURED OUT THAT WHEN I WAKE UP KIKWANG WILL SEE MY MORNING FACE~! " Kikiwang Kikwang OPPA!!!" I said loudly causing him to stare at me in complete panic.  We both sat up looking at eachother " Waegera!!" He said looking at me if i was hurt. " Oppa I LOOK REALLY UGLY WHEN I WAKE UP" I said trying to hide my face. I felt Kikwang pull me in again and we layed down with Kikwangs arms wrapped around my waist again. I removed my hands from my face and looked at him. " Your the most prettiest girl I've ever seen" Kikwang said looking deeply into my eyes.

. . . ~ That was the only thing going through my head.

 

" Uh Uh Uh" I moaned while kicking the bed sheets. I felt something and woke up slowly. I found Kikwang looking at me smiling. I rubbed my eyes and sat up looking at Kikwang who was sitting down. " Oppa why are you awake so early?" I said and hid my face hoping he didnt see as much. He smiled and removed my hands " I was looking at you the whole night" He smiled. Why do i feel a sense of seriousness in that sentence? " Oppa" I hit his arm. I walked down the door to the living room. Eveyone but Sayoon and Junhyung were gathered~ Why am i not suprised. They all stood there starrring at me. Kikwang quickly rused over and stood infront of me putting his arms out. Whats going on? I looked down. WHY AM I IN MY BRA AND UNDERWEAR?!" I blushed automatically and ran back to the bedroom i slept in.

Kikwang rushed there as well. I looked at him with wide eyes. " Serri I PROMISE ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK" kikwang said coming closer to me. I just let him talk. " YOU WERE REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE SO I THOUGHT YOU WERE HOT SO I TOOK THE T-SHIRT AND THEN YOU WERE STILL HOT SO I TOOK THE PANTS OFF AND PUT ON THAT FOR YOU BUT I DIDNT WANT TOO SEE YOUR BODY SO I TURNED AROUND AND DID IT"  Kikwang said holding my hand. I trusted him. " A-rr-as-o" I said slowly putting the clothes on from the bed. I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair.

I didnt want to go back to the living room. Kikwang knew that too so he calmed me down. I finally walked to the living room and they were still there smiling at me this time. " ERTS" I screamed and threw a pillow i picked up from the floor at Doojoon. They all just laughed. I hope they dont find out what happened last night. I glared at Dongwoon who seemed ANGRY!?~. I didnt know why or what i did to make him angry but his face was red and his expression was dark.

Sayoon came from the boys bedroom with Junhyung. I starred widely at her as she was red and her body seemed wet. Junhyung looked down. Sayoon was wearing shorts and a over sized T-shirt just like mine. I looked at her and she looked at me. " YAH!!!!! SERRII!!!!" Sayoon shouted. " Mwoh?" I said as i looked at her giving no intrest. " WHY ARE YOU IN THOSE CLOTHES!!!"

I felt red and i turned to Kikwang who was also red. " WHY ARE YOU IN THOSE CLOTHES?!" I questioned her back now standing up. " I CAN BUT YOU CANT!!!, YOU DIDNT TAKE BIRTH CONTROL!!!!" Sayoon shouted at me. NOW i know i was blushing because my hands began to sweat. " Sayoon...." Thats the only thing i said then i looked down.

She hugged me. " Serri im sorry" Sayoon said. I know she was pouting i could tell from her voice." I promise you i didnt do anything" I said smiling. I was lying, i cant say it infront of them its to much. " Arasso" Sayoon said looking at me smiling. I turned to Kikwang who had a relieved smile on his face. The others just smiled " Im glad you didnt i want to be your first one" Yoseob said hitting Kikwang. " Oppa its not funny" I laughed a little and then walked back to te bedroom.

As i was wearing my dress i looked at the bed we slept in. I still couldnt believe what happened last night. Kikwangs arms just felt so secure around me, i finally felt like someone loved me. "Hes only a friend, Only a Friend~!" I thought to myself as i straitned out my dress.

" Have fun?" I heard Dongwoons voice and i quickly turned around shocked. He was leaning on the door frame. I didnt know what to say; more importantly I didnt know WHAT he was referring to. He now walked in and closed the door. " You seem like you did" Dongwoon said smiling as he sat on a chair from the corner of the room. I just starred at him " Oppa" I said shocked. He got up and walked over to me. He stood right infront of me; our faces inches apart. I looked at him and i felt weird.

He grabbed my waist with his arms. " I didnt know you were the type" Dongwoon said ; his eyes trailing from my chest up to my eyes. I felt numb and i couldnt organize my thoughts.

"I like you" Dongwoon said coming closer to my face.

I looked up at him with a suprised face and i loudly but slowly said " O-PP-A-AA". He just looked at me his hands still on my waist. He jut looked at me with a small smile.

" I just love everything about you, AND it just kills me too see you with Kikwang" Dongwoon said pulling me closer.

I wanted to cry i wanted to hide, I didnt know what to do.

" ANI OPPA... Ani" I said trying to get his hands off of my waist. I was scared not scared of Dongwoon but scared of his feelings and what my feelings would do in return.

He didnt move. He smirked " Ani" Dongwoon simply said smiling his his hands still pressed against my waist.

" Why do you only open up to Kikwang?" Dongwon said seriously.

" Dongwoon OPPA!" I said loudly trying to stop him from going any farther.

" I know what you did last night" Dongwoon said looking right into my eyes.

"MW-OH" I slowly said i looked into space.

"Serri open up to me like you did to Kikwang ,I Like You" Dongwoon said his eyes digging through me.

" Jebal Kemanhae" I said as I tryed to avoid eye contact with him.

" Serri" Dongwoon said puliing me closer.

" Kemanhae" I begged him not crying but i starred deeply into his eyes.

He pulled me even closer we were inches apart.

I looked at him. I know what he wanted and i was pretty sure it was me. I looked at him. " Oppa Im sorry Jeongmallo Mianhae i'll try to open up to you but i know it will take time, im sorry your feelings are getting crushed right now, and im sorry for not accepting them" I said looking in his eyes.

He listened to me then he finally released me. His hands fell from my waist slowly and i looked at him " Mianhae" I said and grabbed my purse from the bed and left the bedroom slowly.

I couldnt rehearse those words in my mind without depression.

 

- ANNYEONG!!!!!! ^^ KAMSAMIDA KAMSAMIDA!!!!!! I have 10 subscribers now and I hope i get more!!! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ^^!!~~~ Jebal!!! I hope your liking the story and im sorry if its not good *bows* But i want to know if you'd like Serri and Sayoon living with Beast in the next 5 chapters or later? Kamsamida !!

- Annyo^^