Is it Hot in Here?

2 Of us and 6 of Them?!

-Annyo Chingus. Mianhae i couldnt update :( But since you guys gave me 65 views i updated from last time , i'll try to make it similar but i'll add some more to it. Kamsamida^^

-Annyo^^

 

"Finally" I heard Sayoon come out of the kitchen sitting on the floor facing me. "Who wants Ice-cream!?" Doojun said anxiously looking at everybody. "Me!" Everyone screamed in usion. "Kaja" Doojun replied putting his coat and shoes on. "My aunt has the best ice-cream place here" Sayoon said with innocent eyes. "Then you should come with us" Junhyung replied playfully smirking. Sayoon blused and rushed over to the front door putting on her shoes.

"I'll stay here with Serri" Dongwoon said with a calm smile. Does he really like her!~Quickly think fast Kikwang. "Ani quenchanna Dongwoon-ah" I said with a worried smile on my face. "But Hyung~" Dongwoon was looking at me. "Aniya you know the streets and everything" I said handing him his coat from the rack. He took it slowly and got up. "I'll stay here with Serri arasso?" i said looking at him while he followed the others out the door. "Arasso" he said half smiling. I closed the door and sighed.

Since Serri was still in the bathroom i decided to watch some T.V. I the T.V and flipped through all the channels. "Sayoon-ah its getting lat~" I heard Serri coming out from the bathroom and entering the living room. "OMO ~ where is everybody!" She said worried looking at me hoping i would have an answer. I sat up straight "Ohh uhmm theyy- we-nnt out to gett uhm ice-cream" i said stuttering. Babo Kikwang.

"Oh chincha" She said sitting on the floor. "So why didnt you go with them?" She said puffing her cheeks. "Oh me? I wanted to make sure you wouldnt get scared alone" I said smiling at her. "Oh kamsamida" she said bowing slightly at me. We just sat there and watched T.V for a few minutes.

"Lets play a game" Serri said looking at me. I turned off the T.V "What kind of game" I said smiling at her. She thought for a while. "Ohh i got one..So someone hides something in this room and the other person has to find it, but it has to be in the living room." she said looking at me. "Arasso but what do we hide?" I looked back at her. "She fished through her pocket...this" She replied dangling keys infront of me. "Neh i'll go first" I said smiling. She turned around and closed her eyes. After a few seconds i was done, I hid it behind the T.V  V.C.R she'll never find it.

"Arasso" I shouted as i sat down back in my spot. She got up and looked around starring everywhere. "Remember Oppa it has to be in the living room" She replied looking around. "Ara" I said smiling looking at her.

She then bent down infront of me looking around the V.C.R. She bent down right in front of me. I couldnt help but look at the view that was infront of me. "Oppa I foun~" She was cut off by my phone "ding~ding~ding~" I snapped out from my daze and took out my phone from my pocket. "Busun?" she asked curiously. "Its just a message from Dongwoon their on their way up" I said smiling putting my phone away. Serri grabbed my wrist and shoved herself and me in the jacket closet near the front door. We were pressed against eachother. I looked at her confused. "Serri-ah busu~" I asked with wide eyes as she placed her hand over my mouth before i could finish my sentence.

"Oppa lets scare them arasso?" She made sure i agreed. She took her hand off my mouth as i mouthed an "O". Since the closet was really small i tryed to make her as comfortable as possible so i tryed to move the scattered shoes on the floor. As Serri was positioning herself her arm slightly rubbed of her shirt showing a bit of her cleavage. Since we were literally pressed against eachother it was hard not to notice. For a skinny girl she has some. What was I doing?~. I tryed to look away making sure i wasn't blushing.

I looked at the small crack through the door hearing keys turning. "Were home with Ice-cre~" I heard Hyuenseung shout. "Where are they" I heard Sayoon look around the living room.

"YAH JUNHYUNG-AH" We said openening the closed shouting. Junhyung didn't say anything but his face was priceless. Everyone else was laughing their lungs out on the floor. "Yah~ Chincha" Junhyung sighed holding his heart. "Yah thats not funny you could have gaven him a heart attack" Sayoon said pouting looking at Junhyung. "Mianhae" me and Sayoon said sitting down. Junhyung just starred at Sayoon with a satisfied smile.

As i turned to Dongwoon i could see a confused and uneasy look on his face. So he does like her. Dongwoon put his coat away and sat down next to Serri and i was infront of both of them.

Doojun took the ice-cream out of the bag as Yoseob fetched 8 bowls and spoons from the kitchen. We were all eating after a few seconds. Junhyung and Sayoon were exchanging glances, while Junhyung would wink and Sayoon would give a him a look and turn away.

I turned around over to Dongwoon, he took his spoon and took one scoop of his ice-cream he patted Serri "Ahhhh" He said smiling puting the spoon near . "Ani Oppa" She said blushing. "Ahhhh Pali" Dongwoon said giving her innocent eyes. She opened one by one letting Dongwoon put the spoon in .

He smiled and took another scoop, please tell me he isn't going to feed her again. "Ahhhh" Dongwoon said putting the spoon up to Serri's mouth. She looked at him "Ani Oppa you already fed me" She said looking at the spoon. "Humbumal(Means One more time in Korean)" Dongwoon said showing her his cute face. "Haksu(Means Promis in Korean)" Serri replied puffing her cheeks. "Neh Haksu" Dongwoon replied chuckling. Serri opened giving Dongwoon a smile.

Dongwoon looked at me. "Hyung is there something on my face" Dongwoon said with big eyes. "Ani" I said smiling. "Yah Kikwang-ah your ice-cream is melting" Doojun said pointing to my ice-cream.

-Annyo Its the same but i changed it a little^^ This is where i stopped last time. I promise to update soon^^ Haksu :)

-Annyo^^