y Maid Costume?

2 Of us and 6 of Them?!

- JEONGMALLO MIANHAE!!!! Im so SORRY!! I had school DDDD; But I promise I will give you guys a next good chapter. SO PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! ><

- Annyo^^

 

"Molla"  I replied looking at the stores. We came across the same store we saw the shirt in and decided to go in.

We went in and Junhyung immediatly rushed over to a rack and picked out a navy blue shirt with red stripes. The color was nice and simple and i think it really would go well with Dongwoon.

I looked to the other side and noticed there was a women side to the store I looked at it noticing some dresses and shirts. I could hear Sayoon and Junhyung talk and pick out clothing as i was still trying to get a better view of the dress way down the store.

" You want to go there?" Kikwang asked me smiling. " Ani, I was just looking" I said quickly turning back. " Quenchanna Kaja" Kikwang said smiling. " Andwae, we came here for Dongwoon" I said widening my eyes and nodding. " JUNHYUNG SAYOON WE'LL BE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORE!!!'" Kikwang shouted and smilied back to me. "YAHH!" I just shouted as he grabbed my arm dragging me down the store. We finally got to the other side. " Yahhh CHINCHA!!" I said looking at him with wide eyes.

He just smiled and looked around. I looked at him for a while and then turned around to the dress i saw. It was pretty just like the one Joon gave me it had floral patterns on it and it came below the knees.

" Yepuda try it on" Kikwang said looking at the dress and then at me. " Ani" I said looking at him. " Wae?" He asked curiously. Like i said before I didnt like dresses but i really liked how they were just simple and cute. " Because.. I dont wear dresses" I said blushing. I didnt know why i was so embarrassed most people dont wear dresses but the situation itself seemed embarrasing. " Chincha just try this on" Kikwang said smiling hoping i would say yes. I just looked at him and smiled and shaked my head. " For me?" Kikwang said picking out the dress from the rack. "Ani" I said taking the hanger and placing the dress back. " What are you going to wear for Dongwoons party? Skinny Jeans and a sweater?" Kikwang asked with his eyebrow raised. "Neh" I said smiling. He went back to the dress and picked it out and took my arm and dragged me to the changing rooms.
 

I tryed to get out of his grasp but he was too strong. He stopped infront of the changing rooms and looked at me smiling. I just gave him a death glare. I snatched the dress from his grip and went into one of the changing rooms. " Good girl" I heard Kikwang say. I went in and closed the door sighing. I hated changing in changing rooms. It was a complete waste of my time. I could just pretend I did? He's going to want to see me in it.. That ert.

I looked around and saw one body mirror a small  cushion chair and 3 hangers. I took off my sweater and everything else except my underwear and bra. I looked at the dress and and it did seem pretty it was a pretty color too, I didnt want to try it on though. I had a plan. I looked at it and put all my clothes back on. I held the hanger in my hands and opened the door. Kikwang was sitting on a chair right infront of the changing rooms. " Wae?" I heard him complain. " I like it and im going to buy it but your going to have to wait until Dongwoon Oppa's Birthday" I said smiling. He just smiled and rolled his eyes.

We both walked up to the paying counter ,and thank god their was no line. I handed her the dress and she looked at the tag. I fished for my wallet in my bag. " ANDWAE" Kikwang shouted as he took out his money from his pocket. " Ani" I simply said handing the cashier the money. Kikwang looked at me with wide eyes and i simply stuck my toungue out at him.

The cashier lady who was about 40 years old smiled. " You should let your boyfriend pay" she said smiling and putting the dress in the bag. I blushed. Kikwang must of known that because what he said next got me blushing even more " KEROCHO ( Means " Right" In Korean)" The lady smiled and handed me the bag. " Kamsamida" I said and bowed. I turned to find Kikwang smiling like crazy. I just glared at him and walked past. He caught up to me and grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him. I was suprised, It was probably showing on my face to. " Mianahe" He said looking at me. " Quenchanna" I said looking down with my tears filling up in my eyes.

This is when it hit me.I was thinking about Joon about everything, about us shopping, about how we used to walk around. I felt a tear drop leave my eyes and tryed to wipe it as soon as possible. " WAEGERA!!" I heard Kikwang say while lifting my chin. I looked in his eyes I know he was worried i could see it. The way he lifted up my chin make the tears in my eyes fill even more. It just reminded me of Joon, I tryed to hold back my tears. Kikwang looked at me and took my hand and I was so suprised that i almost fell.

He led me through the crowds and led me down an empty hallway and stopped at a door which seemed like a small exit. He let go of me and looked at me. I was just suprised. My face was red and my eyes were kind of swollen. He just starred at me. I let it go. My legs felt weak i fell and started crying like crazy. Kikwang quickly picked me up and wrapped his arms around me carresing my head. I cryed even more. Everything, everything was too similar. I just couldnt think straight. He hugged me tightly. I finally decided that i was doneand i needed to control my feelings. " Kikwang Quenchanna" I said. He waited then let go of me slowly as i wiped my tears from my face. I looked at him. He was just looking at me. " Waegera" He just said worried. " Ani" I said as I tryed to head for the hallway we came in. He grabbed my hand again and pulled me back to face him. He looked like he was mad and wanted to know what was happening. " You cant keep hiding things Serri" He said as he looked at me.

I just starred at him. " Why Kikwang, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF HIM" I said as i felt tears in my eyes again. First Kikwang was suprised and confused then his face tensed up meaning he knew what i was thinking about. He just hugged me again. " Its OK he's gone now, SERRI he can never find you, forget about him" He whispered in my ears.

After a few minutes he let go of me ressuring i was fine. " Kamsamida Oppa" I said looking at him. He just smiled a gentle smile and fixed my hair. " Kaja" I said smiling. We walked down the hallway. "Ding~Ding~Ding~" Kikwang phone rang. We stopped in the middle of the hallway. Kikwang fished for his phone and finally found it. " Yebossayo?" " KIKWANG WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS?!"Junhyung shouted on the other line. " Mianhae Serri needed to go to the bathroom " " Were at the food court" Junhyung said calmer than before." Arasso". He hung up and looked at me. He smiled and we walked out of the hallway to the center of the mall and we went to the food court. A lot of people were there waiting in line or sitting at tables, it was definetly crowded.

We looked around and I saw Junhyung and Serri waving at us. We walked over to far left side of the food court and sat down infront of Serri and Junhyung. " What took you guys so long?" Sayoon said eyeing me. " I needed to go to the bathroom" I said looking at the already ordered food infont of me. " It took you 30 minutes?" Sayoon said questioning my lie. " Neh" I said taking the chopsticks from the tray.

" Your SUCH A LIER KANG SERRI" Sayoon said looking closer at me. Junhyung and Kikwang were just looking at us, Junhyung was smiling. " Sayoon Im not" I said trying to avoid eye contact with her. " I know you wont go to a PUBLIC BATHROOM in the first place" Sayoon said. This girl knows me too well. I felt heavy, Sayoon knows when im lying so i couldnt hide it as much. " SAYOON IT WAS MY TIME OF THE MONTH DO YOU EXPECT ME TO GO AROUND WITH A BLOOD ON MY JEANS?" I said looking at her this time. Kikwang blushed and looked at Junhyung, while Junhyung was just smiling looking at Sayoon and then at me. " KANG SERRI I KNOW IT COMES ON OCTOBER 9!!" Sayoon shouted getting closer to my face. She knew that?. " IT CAN COME ON DIFFERENT DAYS AND IT CAME TODAY" I said chewing on a piece of orange chicken. ( Orange chicken is a Japanese dish).

She just stuck her tongue at me. I just rolled my eyes and continued eating. OMO~~ Please tell me Kikwang and Junhyung weren't listening. When im with Sayoon i totally forget that im with other people. I noticed Kikwang smiling at me and I blushed. " Mianhae" I said blushing and looking at Sayoon. "I wouldn't mind if you talk about it" Junhyung said looking at me smiling with his eyebrow raised when Sayoon shoved him. " Mianhae" Junhyung said laughing.

We all started to eat. Sayoon was a big eater BUT she was realy skinny. I turned to see Kikwang eat. I could tell he was a big eater too as he took a pile of noodles and entered them in his mouth. I really like eating but i only like sweets and ice-cream. After a couple minutes I finished and i just starred while the others finished. After everyone was done we decided to head home.

We got up. " COME OVER TO OUR HOUSE" Sayoon said puffing her cheeks. " Junhyung blushed a little from her Aegyo. " Jeb-bal" Sayoon begged widening her eyes, EVERY guy falls for this. " Ani" Junhyung said looking at Kikwang who bit his lip and looked down. " Its late" Junhyung retorted again. " Its only 03:30??!!" Sayoon said furrowing her eyebrows. " Ar--o" Junhyung said with a worried ook on his face. Sayoon cant just invite them. Im not saying i dont want them over its just that our dorm room looks like a warzone. Kikwang smiled widening his eyebrows at me. I just looked at him shyly and looked down. " Kaja" Sayoon said walking as Junhyung walked beside her.

We walked out of the mall entrance and waited at the bus stop. After 4 minutes or so the bus came and we all stood up and rode for 8 minutes until the bus doors opened at we all exited. We all looked at the dorm apartments and walked towards it. After we entered the entance doors. We made our way for our room. I was nervous at each step. We finally came across our door. I bit my lip and closed my eyes. Sayoon knew what i was thinking. She slid the key in turning it and stopped. She mouthed 5...4...3...2...1 and opened the door.

We both sprinted and picked up all the things on the floor as we could. We picked up clothes, shoes, other clothing and we went into our room and set it on the floor.

We looked at eachother and went out of the room to find Kikwang and Junhyung suprised and smiling still at the door. I grabbed them and pushed them inside locking the door. They took of their shoes and placed it on the side. I pushed them down on the sofa and smiled. " SAYOON DO WE HAVE ICE-CREAM!?" I shouted at Sayoon. "Aniya" Junhyung laughed " Quenchanna" Kikwang said. I just looked at them and then waited for the answer. " Neh" Sayoon said a few seconds later. " Ani" Junhyung said smiling at me looking up. I looked back down at them " Chincha, Later?" I said with a worried face. " Neh" Junhyung nodded and smiled gently. " Arass-so" I said slowly. I needed to change into better clothes. I raced to my room.

All these clothes on the floor. I cant sort it all out now too much work and we have guests. I looked around in the closet where are my shorts!?. I needed them. " SAYOON WHERE ARE MY SHORTS" I shouted. " MOLLA" Sayoon shouted with an annoyed tone. I sighed " I DID THE LAUNDRY AND PUT THEM HERE!" I questioned her. " I SAID MOLLA SERRI" She shouted annoyed. " I KNOW YOU HAVE THEM" I shouted again. " MMOOOLLAAA!!!!" Sayoon screamed with her annoyed shriek. " Quenchanna" i said getting out of the room.

She looked at me. " BUT TAKE YOUR FREAKING LINGERE OUT OF MY CLOTHES" I said dropping a pile of her clothes on the floor. " Yah!!!!~" Sayoon said looking at me and then picking up her clothes. She went to the bedroom and came back with my clothes. I have nothing to hide. " WELL TAKE YOUR FREAKING STRIPPER BRA'S AWAY FROM MY SHIRTS" OMO~ I totally forgot about those. It was a gift from my friends~Believe me Im innocent. I looked away and took the pile from her hands , walked over to the bedroom and set them on the bed.

I exited the bedroom to find Kikwang and Junhyung with small smiles on there faces, Kikwang looked up wand smiled. I blushed and mouthed " Mianhae". They just laughed and Kikwang mouthed the words " Quenchanna" back to me. Sayoon was in the bathroom.

After Sayoon came out  Kikwang and Junhyung got up from the couch and sat on the floor as well as me and Sayoon. Junhyung picked up the plastic bag from the couch  and set in infront of us. " We bought Dongwoon a nice shirt" Junhyung said pulling out a black shirt with pikachu on it. I smiled " Kyeopta~" I said in a childs voice taking it from Junhyungs hands. I looked at the cute cartoon character across the shirt. " Well me and Kikwang bought this, we want you to wear this for Uhm.. Dongwoons birthday" Junhyung said with a low tone. " Is it innapproriate?" Sayoon asked making sure. " Umm.." Kikwang just thought. " Its y" Kikwang said smiling again. He took out the 2 plastic seals from the bags. y maid. It was a y maid dress up costume.

Sayoon looked at Junhyung worried. " Opp~`" Sayoon was going to say something until Kikwang cut her off  " Jebal Jebal" He begged. I never seen him like this before. Sayoon was just as suprised as me. " Oppa" Sayoon said suprisingly. " Jebal" Junhyung joined in. " You two will look YY" Junhyung said smiling in a pleading voice. Sayoon looked at me. I wanted to say no, but i couldnt. It was Dongwoons birthday and if this was going to cover up for the present we bought Dongwoon then so be it. I decided to speak up.

" Aras-so" i said smiling looking at them. " Chincha?" Kikwang said smiling at me. " Neh" I replied smiling back. They both had big smiles on their faces and bit their lips.

I looked at Sayoon who was blushing and looking down. " How short is the dress" I said looking at the plactic covering. Looking around the the words. " y Maid Costume" was written across it.

I didnt know what tomorrow would bring.

 

- How was it ? Chapter coming next. Comment and Subscribe Jebal >

-Annyo^^