Bullied

It All Started with A Dare

 

After the school bell rang, everyone stood up from their seats and cheered.

“Bye!” “See ya!”

“Dude, don’t forget our challenge okay?” Kris reminded Luhan before separating their paths at the school gates

“I know, I know. Two month’s huh?”

“Yeah!”

 

* Ah!! Why did I even accepted that? WHY. I don’t even know how and where to start!* “Hooo”, Luhan sighed as he was walking home with Sehun.

Sehun noticed the condition, “Hyung, you ok? You don’t look so fine. Don’t care about what is said at the cafeteria, you know, you can just ditch it.”

“No, I’ve already thought of it. I want to give it a try. Instead of proving to others, I want to prove it to myself.” Luhan seriously replied, although unsure what he was going to do.

You were also walking home after school when 5 pretty ladies from your class blocked you at one turn of the street. You looked up at them and they give you glares,

“Now, now. Our little ugly duckling is doing what we don’t like?” the girl in the middle, Jiyeon, accused.

“Again??” the others followed.

“What? I going my own way, now move!” you said in hard tone. But they stepped even closer,

“Didn’t I warn you not to stalk our oppas? You didn’t seem to care about us do you?”, Hyomin ignoring your words. “No! I’m not stalking anyone…” “Stop speaking back to us!” Soyeon pushed you and you fall back against the wall. “It’s you who’s…” Jiyeon slapped you before you could continue. “YAH!”, you shouted at her and she slapped you more. “You are making us more and more annoyed. Not only your ty face but also your actions! Stay clear from our opppas, understand?!” Eunjung kicked your leg, making you fall lower. You didn’t respon. “This b*tch needs some lesson”, Jiyeon pointed at you and they all started beating you up.

Meanwhile, the two boys turned and looked back as they heard some cries and curses. They looked at each other. Luhan was curious enough while Sehun was like ‘who cares what’ but Luhan dragged him and searched where the voices are coming from.  They spotted a corner of the street which the sound grew closer.

“Yah, what are you girls doing?” Sehun questioned raising an eyebrow, as he saw the girls beating someone down there. Luhan was just standing there in shock thinking *Are they girls or witches?*

When they heard Sehun, they gasped. They immediately stopped what they were doing and acted so innocent and cute. “Oh, oppa! Nothing, we weren’t doing anything.” Soyeon panicked.

Luhan eyed them up and down, then pushed them aside to see a petite girl curled up on the ground.

“Now, what is this?”

“Oh, we caught her stalking you two oppa.” Jiyeon accused again. “Yes that’s why we’re just begging her, not to do so.” Eunjung lied.

“No I wasn’t…”, you struggled to protest but Soyeon hissed, “Shut up.”

“Er…Sehun and Luhan oppa, we have something coming up, gotta go, aneong!” Hyomin swiftly pulled the others and fled.

“Are you okay?” Sehun lend out a hand. You searched for your glasses on the ground but someone(Luhan) handed it to you so you slightly thanked him. You put them on and looked up *Ah Sehun oppa, it’s you who saved me again. Isn’t it that gay beside him? Argh, why is he always with my Sehun oppa*. As soon as you reached out your hand, Sehun quickly put his hands into his pants pocket. *Damn! She’s ugly.* he thought. “Well, if there’s nothing wrong then we’ll be leaving. Take care and don’t stalk us next time, I dislike it”, he patted Luhan and turned to leave.

“I wasn’t”, you tried to speak. Sehun stopped to listen. Luhan who was unsure what to do at first caught you by your arm as he saw you struggling to stand up. You glanced at the touch then continued what you were trying to say to Sehun, “I wasn’t stalking you oppa…I never did…and I never will”, you said solemnly when you got on your feet.  

“Not stalking? Then, following?” Sehun mocked.

“No”, you waved with your both hands, “my house is at the same direction as oppas. I always sees you two walking in front of me to school. So anyway, thank you oppa”, you forced a smile to both of them, removed Luhan’s support and bowed. “Well, I’ll be moving on then if oppa wouldn’t mind”, you limped pass them.

*Poor girl* Luhan thought, “Wait, can you even walk home? We’ll send you back”, he insisted. Sehun looked at his hyung with a raised eyebrow and whispered, “What did you just say?”

“It’s okay…” you tried to walk by yourself but after a few steps you couldn’t continue any longer since the pain from the kicks hurts.

“Com’on, you’re hurt. Going the same direction right? Let us at least send you to the bus stop”, Luhan tried again. You submitted. Sehun also gave in since he knew he couldn’t oppose Luhan. It’s not even a bad idea, *Wow, can’t believe I’m going to walk home with Sehunnie oppa* you mentally cheered.

The walk was quiet. You were in the middle of the two so that they could get hold of you.

Finally, you arrived to the bus stop. You bowed them in thanks. “Welcome! Take care” Luhan grinned while Sehun made his poker face. You got on the bus and it drove off. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sorry people for i'm taking too long :(  Finally updated for you guys :D AFF automatically rated M since there are some cursings. Enjoy! n dont forget to leave a comment ^.^