Cookies

It All Started with A Dare

 

 “She looks...kinda not good”, Sehun commented as they walked on. "Her appearance is”, Luhan smiled back not so wanting to agree. Sehun raised a brow and shook his head. But then, they switched to another subject.

Although they are one of the rich guys out there, Luhan just wouldn’t drive to school. He likes being humble, plus he likes walking home. So Sehun would join, of course.

 

As you rode on the bus, you couldn’t hide your happy face. You kept smiling as you recall the thought of how Sehun helped you before.

 

Flashback

Two years ago…

It was a rainy night when you came out from a book store. He was at a distance walking towards the store while staring at the loose sign board of the shop that was shaking to the strong wind. He spotted you coming out from that store while you were examining the books you bought. At a flash moment, he flew over to you and pushed you back into the store. ‘BAM!’ the board crashed right at the spot where you stood a few seconds ago. You closed your eyes at the fast reflex. You felt a warmth as someone held you. You slowly peeped open your eyes to see that it was Sehun sunbae who saved you from a dangerous place. You felt very thankful to him. You thanked him as he dusted of his clothes and walked away with a smile. You were dazed by his charms and since then you fell for him completely.

~Flashback end~

 

You arrived home; still with your happy expression. Your uncle curiously asked: “What are you so happy with?”

You have been apart from your parents almost a year so you have been under care of your mother’s unmarried younger brother, your uncle.

“Keke, just something”, you grinned as you sat on the couch massaging your leg.

“Ah…There’s a good news for you”, your uncle joined settling a glass of water for you, “Guess what? Your parents called and they said they’ll be coming back after two days!” he cheered. You gasped and your eyes widened in amazement, “Really?? When?”.

“Yeah! I guess they will arrive about in the evening."
Your smile grew wider at the best news. You jumped around and cheered. *Woohoo, Finally!*

 

 

“Hey how’s everything” Kris questioned the next day at school as they squeezed in among a flock of fangirling students.

“Nothing special, why?” Luhan responded as they reached their classroom and put down their bags.

“Have you started anything about that challenge thingie?” Shumin joined from the other class.

“Er, nope”, Luhan dumb founded, “I haven’t even seen any girls to my liking.”

“Don’t worry, there are many girls that are after you”, Kris pointed behind him.

Some bunch of girls screamed as Luhan looked towards them.

 

“So you guys mean that I have to pick out any girl that I don’t love, to be my girlfriend?” Luhan scoffed.

“Don’t worry, about love or not, just finish the so called mission with your first girlfriend”, Sehun mumbled. Of course, he didn’t like that topic at all. He want his hyung to be single. [lol]

“Try the taste of having girlfriend”, Chanyeol and Kris chuckled.

Soon the school started, the chatter paused. Shumin hurriedly rushed back to class; winking at girls that were easily dazzled by his ‘baozi’ face.

 

That morning, you made a cute packet of cookie with your best effort for Sehun oppa. To thank him for yesterday, but that was just an excuse. You wanted him to try your hand made taste of your heart. 

At recess, you slipped out of the class with that packet. No one noticed; they got tired of bothering an uninteresting ugly girl. There you went, through the hall way straight to the second floor to Sehun’s class. People who saw you made disgusted faces but you didn’t care.  You peeped into the class to see if he was there but of course not. He was in the cafeteria.

“Excuse me”, you called for one of the students left in the class since you dare not go in.

A boy came and you requested him, “Could you please put it on Sehun oppa’s desk”, you handed him and he took it with two fingers as if it’s dirty. You bowed and left happily. *Keke, now Sehun oppa is gonna taste my cookies*

As you reached the stair ways, someone blocked you. “Now now, what do you think you were doing just now?” Jiyeon glared.

“It’s none of your business”, you shot back, “move”. You brush past her but then tripped on her foot. *Oh no!*

 

“Hey guys let’s get to class, time’s nearly up”, Luhan called the guys and he ran up. As he reached the second floor, his speed was killed, by a flying human. Gasped.

 

You fell of the stairs. You had nothing to grasp. You shut your eyes as you fell helplessly. You expected something painful when you landed. You fell with a thud. But landed on something soft, more like someone. You opened your eyes slowly. Then you blinked several times, to see a handsome human under you.

You were on top of Luhan, faces close.  He opened his eyes. Your eyes widened as well as his.

“What.are.you.two.doing?” Sehun’s mouth dropped, startled, followed by the rest.

You immediately moved and stood up. *Oh god. That was so embarrassing.*

“S-sor-sorry, I’m sorry”, you bowed and bowed.

Before you ran away, you looked up the stairs but Jiyeon was no where to be found.

 

 

“Haha, that was unlucky of you”, Chanyeol mocked as they entered their class. Luhan rubbed the back of his head and made a face.

 

“Yeah! Especially to be crushed under the ugliest girl of the whole school" , Kris added and laughed.

They reached their seats, and Sehun spotted a cute packet of cookies on his desk as he sat down.

He unfold a piece of color paper sticked to it and read a note that wrote:

 

To: Sehun oppa,

          Thank you so much for yesterday. Here’s my little gift in return of  0.001 percent of your gratitude. Hope you like it.                                                                                              

HSY

 

*HSY? Who?* He unpacked the gift and found some cute little cookies. 

“Hey, what’s that?” Kris asked curiously from another desk. Sehun tossed the note away.

“Just some bunch of tartar. Here, you can have it”, he offered but Kris rejected, "No thanks". So he turned around and placed it on Luhan’s desk.

“What’s that?” he Luhan raised a brow and peeped inside the pack.

“You’ll like it.”

“Cookies! I love it! Smells good”, he lips curved into a big smile. He took a bite to see how it tastes like. First comes the flavor of the chocolate coat, then comes the creamy layer inside and the last comes the crunchy nuts.

All the stress and the thoughts that he had kept in head were gone for awhile. He munched it all up within a few minutes before the recess even ended.He the corner of his lips in satisfaction.

*Delicious!*

 

itOIzmKmU3kEE.png

An update! Woohoo! *throws coffeti* keke. ahem, I'm so happy I updated after a long while. I want to update so much but i dont know why, I just couldn't finish this to the length I wanted so yea.  Is this chap long enough? So sorry for making you guys wait OTL but you guys got to keep waiting for another one too, so so sorry OTL.*/get bricked/* Well i didn't reread this so feel free to speak out my mistakes...hope you enjoy! and dont forget to leave a comment! ^.~

THank you for the supports!