Another appointment

It All Started with A Dare

"Are you sure you guys did nothing? You were even late for class today! How did you end up being late by doing nothing?" Miyoung asked you with suspicion evident in her voice on the other side of the line.

"Well we weren't exactly doing nothing. I got injured so he just helped me get to the infirmary." You explained back on the phone.

It was now 8 PM and you were sitting on your comfy couch, talking on your phone to Miyoung and Mirae.

"And here me and Mirae were spazzing like 5 year-olds on coffee because we thought you were having the most romantic moment in your life." Miyoung said in disappointment.

You rolled your eyes at the exaggeration. "Why do you want me to hook me up with him that badly?" You asked.  If only you guys knew that Luhan isn't the guy that I like. Oh well... You mentally sighed.

"Girl, we are at the ripe age of finding sweet romance in our lives. It's now or never." Mirae's voice stated.

"I will heed your wise words." You sarcastically said, causing Mirae to giggle a bit.

Just then, the intro of your favorite tv show started playing on the big TV screen as your eyes widened in excitement. "My favorite TV show's coming so I'll talk to you guys later. Bye!" You told your friends, already distracted by the vivid colors on the TV.

The other two were already shouting in protest on the other side of the line but you silenced them with a click of your phone.

Such talkative girls. Which is why I love them. You smiled at the thought of your friends, who were probably cursing at you now.

Just when you were about to get into your comfortable position for watching your drama, your phone started vibrating in your hand for a short second.

I thought I already talked with Miyoung and Mirae. Aigoo, these girls just want to ruin my alone time. You unlocked your phone and to your surprise, Miyoung & Mirae didn't send you a message. Instead, it was Luhan.

Hi Sooyeon. Umm, I just wanted to know whether you're free on this Saturday or not. I need your help with something.

Your face twitched in annoyance. Aish, here we go again. The game of Curiousity & Secrecy.

I don't get why we can't talk on the phone. Just call me.

You pressed 'send' with a push of your index finger. Reading back your sent message, you felt a bit bad because your text was curt and seemed demanding. Was my message too rude? Well, he's always writing these messages and never ends up telling me anything!

You broke out of your thoughts when you heard your phone vibrate in your hands.

I'm sorry if I'm offending you in anyway. I just feel it would be better to speak face-to-face with this matter. If you're not free on Saturday, then it's totally fine. We can always meet at school.

You felt like pulling out your hair in frustration. After calming yourself down, you decided to give Luhan one last chance.

Alright then. Just tell me when and where. And you better tell me what you wanna say this time.

You pressed 'send' and threw your phone on the couch beside you. On the other side of the city, Luhan was lying down on his bed, waiting expectantly for your reply.

The familiar buzz of his phone had him sitting upright in an instant. Opening his phone, he read your message and immediately grinned. Yes! She actually agreed!

Do you know that small cafe near Hangangjin bus stop? It's called Coffee Chu. We can meet there. I was thinking 10 AM. Is that alright with you? And I promise I'll tell you what I have to say when I see you there.

Luhan pressed 'send' with a smile and in a split second, the text arrived in your phone. You read the text message and searched your memory for the cafe that Luhan was talking about. Ahhh, Coffee Chu! The cafe where I met up with Miyoung and Mirae.

Sure, I'll be there.

Luhan automatically beamed at your answer. Typing into his phone eagerly, Luhan finally pressed 'send' and lied down on his bed with a plop.

Alright, see you soon! Good night.

I might actually win this dare. Just wait and see you guys. I can score a girl if I want to! Luhan spoke up in his mind. I just hope Sooyeon-sshi will be cooperative... Luhan sighed at the thought as he turned off his lamp light and snuggled into his covers.

You, on the other hand, were completely unaware of Luhan's plans as you fought with your uncle for the TV.

"Uncle! Why did you change the channel?! I was watching something." You whined, annoyed.

"You weren't even focused on the TV. You were too busy texting your boyfriend." Your uncle replied, not even bothering to look at you.

You grew red in the face, both in anger and embarrassment. "I wasn't texting with my boyfriend. It was a friend from school." You defended yourself.

"Yeah yeah." Your uncle replied, obviously distracted by the brutal fight between the wrestlers on the TV.

You gritted your teeth, fuming, as you turned to think about your mom.

If my mom were here, my uncle wouldn't be able to bully me like this. Hmmp.

You mentally cried as you didn't fail to shoot your uncle a glare as you unhappily sunk into the couch. This is all because I replied to that guy! I would've still been watching my drama.

You sulked in your seat, gathering the patience to watch the encore of your drama that would come probably next week.

------------------------------------------

A/N: here comes an update! Been ages eh? Sorry it has became loke a habit.  And sorry again for this short 1, I promise next one will be longer than this n better XD. Enjoy!