It's him

It All Started with A Dare

The next day, you were supposed to meet your friends but they were still buzy since it's Sunday too.

 

Monday arrived.

You walked to school and then head straight to class with your heads hung low. It was all usual until your homeroom teacher, Ms. Jung announced something.

"Class! We have two new students for the semester today. Please welcome them", she announced. Two girls in your school's uniform stepped in and all the attention was onto them. The two pretty ladies scanned the class and brightened with a smile when they found you. Your eyes also widened in reconization.

"May you introduce yourselves", the teacher added.

The black hair girl started, "Hello, I'm Kang Mirae", then she bowed. You laughed in mind as you thought is as cool as always. The other girl glanced at her cousin for speaking bluntly before she spoke. "Hello everyone, nice to meet you. We're new here so please look after us", she made a cute smiled then bowed.

 

Recess started and you begin your talk while walking in the hall way."Yah, what are you guys doing here? You're here in Korea just for visit only isn't it?", you sound amused and some students looked your way as they saw two unfamiliar faces. Their attention was on them since they're charming and some even wonder why they would be your friends.

"Keke, show us around the school first will you?" You guys walked around the school and chatted.

"Done with the stuffs at home?" you asked chewing some chips you just bought.

"Yeah, but some more things left."

"And you didn't even tell me that you're gonna attend here" you pretended to be angry.

"Haha,we just wanted to surprise you", Miyoung chuckled. "Yeah, how can we help you with your love life if we're not around you", Mirae grinned.

"Aw, haha you guys, so sweet", you said sarcastically, "but how?"

"Oh you'll see. Miyoung's good with that. She shipped me that guy in China and it only lasted two, months", Mirae mocked her cousin.  "Yah. Not like that, it's your fault that you're so cool to him." Miyoung defended.

"Ha-ha, you guys. At least just tell me how you'll start?" you asked curiously.

"Hmm, just show us your crush first", she replied. You blinked, "Huh, okay, when I see him around. He’s from the class upstairs."

 

"Hey, have you guys heard?" Xumin spoke as soon as they sat at the cafeteria. “What?” Kris eyed him.

“There are two new students in Class 3D.” “So?” Sehun asked, uninterested.

“Oh yeah I think I know”, said Chanyeol, “One is hot, and another’s cool huh”, he added.

“Cool? Ah, my type!” Kris teased. “Never mind, I prefer hot”, Chanyeol grinned.

“Just swallow your food ok? Recess’s gonna end”, Luhan reminded Chanyeol who’s the last to finish, patting his back.

“Yeah man”, Sehun agreed.

Soon enough, the bell rang and Chanyeol has to stuff the food into his mouth. All the students started heading to their class; some walking slowly and some running.

 

You and the girls were about to enter into your classroom when you saw Sehun walking up the stairs followed by his friends. You quickly pulled Miyoung’s shirt and whispered excitedly, “He’s there, he’s there, coming up the stairs!” and you pointed to him shyly without looking.

Just at that time a student ran past Sehun making his Ipod drop to the ground. “Hey watch your steps!” Luhan reminded that student. And just when Miyoung and Mirae turned to look at the direction you pointed, Sehun bent down to pick up his Ipod, bringing Luhan cleanly into their only view.

“Oh, him! Cute”, Miyoung winked back at you playfully while Mirae nodded. “So?  What’s next?”  You eyed them with a raised brow, wanting to know what they’re up next. “Don’t worry, leave it to us”, Mirae replied, but refused to tell you the plan. You just ‘Cheh’ at them and turned back to see Sehun turning to another corner of the stairs. *Sehun’s not cute, he’s cool* You thought.

itOIzmKmU3kEE.png

Hey guys, it's be 3 months eh? I'm sorry for that but i guess you guys are used to this lateness already eh? 

And you guys checked out the forward? I added their characters. Keke sorry again if it 's not good cus I at those.

Thank you guys for waiting for this lazy author and reading this fic  patiently, I'm feel really grateful. Don't forget to leave a comment! ^.~