Texts

It All Started with A Dare

[A/N] Pink is yours and Blue is his.

_____________________________________

“Hey you, why are you so late? We have been waiting for you?” your friends ran towards you as soon as they saw you at the gates.

You blinked and looked at your watch, “It’s the usual time. You guys are pretty early.”

“Whatever. Look. Tada!” Miyoung raised out her phone in front of your face.

“A phone? What do I have to do with it?” you asked bluntly having no idea.

It’s been five days after showing them your crush. You thought your friends didn’t make any move. They only asked you to make a pack of cookies and they seemed quite busy that you didn’t get to talk to them much.

“Non non, it’s not just ordinary phone. It contains”, she click on the contact, “your crush’s number. See!”

Your eyes widened. You quickly grabbed it off her hand and examined. “Nah can’t be. How did you get it?” while already saving the number in your contacts.

“Of course it is his, for you to make your move. You thought we can’t? I’ll tell you how.” Mirae started to explain.

 

Rewind

“You can go to the canteen first. I’ll catch up after I borrowed some books”, Luhan waved his friends off.

And there was Mirae secretly following him. ‘He’s at the library’ she texted Miyoung and she arrived in no time with a box of Luhan’s favorite chocolate cookies. “Leave it to me”, she nodded at her cousin. As Mirae watch her enter the library, a hand touched her shoulders from behind. She jumped in surprise.

“You! I saw you following my friend a few times. What do you think you’re doing?” a tall guy furrowed his eyebrows pointing at her.

“Who are you?” she eyed him back. “I am Kris, that guy’s friend.” He pointed at Luhan through the window.

“Oh. No nothing. Haha. I gotta go”, she laughed awkwardly and ran off. *Suspicious* Kris thought.

Meanwhile, Miyoung was already chatting with Luhan after pretending to bump into him.

“Aneosayeo, I’m Miyoung.” She made a cheerful smile. Luhan looked surprised at the sudden introduction but he responded politely, “Nice to meet you. My name’s Luhan.”

“Ah! You’re Chinese?” she acted friendly. “Haha yeah how did you know?” “Ah I came back from China not long ago you know? Oh I have something to tell you.” Luhan stared at her questionably. “My friend, Soo yun likes you”, she said without beating the bush. Luhan blinked his doe eyes surprisingly a couple times then “Oh really? So?”

“Yeah she dare not tell you. Here’s the cookies she made for you”, Miyoung handed him the cookies you made. He took it hesitantly, looking at the pretty packing. “So, um, do you mind giving me your number?” Miyoung asked bluntly staring at him.

“Huh?” he scratched his head shyly without knowing what to respond as he didn’t want to give his number to someone he didn’t know. But then he remembered the dare. *Hah. Finally there’s a girl approaching me? Wow, saves me a lot more energy than I thought* his face brightened.

“Okay, sure. My number is ___.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night you sat on your bed after washing up. You were drying your hair with a towel when you glanced at your hand phone. You checked your contact list and there was this number that you supposed it was Sehun’s. You hesitated for a while but then tried a text message.

Hello?

You didn’t know what to say, so you just started with a greeting. You waited anxiously hoping there would be a reply. After 5 minutes…

Hello!...May I ask, who you are?

You jumped a little when you saw an inbox. You didn’t actually know what to say but you wanted to make sure what your friends said was true. But the thing is, neither you nor him mentioned his name.

 

Hello oppa. Um do you remember, my friend asked you for your number?

 

Ah! I remember now. Your name’s …Soo Yeon? Han? From the junior class?

 

That’s right! Nice to meet, I mean text you. :D

You tried to be friendly.

 

Aha! Thanks. So you’re the one that made cookies? They’re delicious!

You gasped in realization. So, that cookies your friends forced you to make was actually for him and they kept it a secret form you. You pinked at his compliment.

 

Ah thank you. If oppa want some more I can make it for you at no cost. ^^

 

Aha, no it’s ok, thank you....

Um..by the way…can I see you in person?

 

Luhan wanted to make this quick. He didn’t want this to take any longer for his condition to get worse. The replies became faster.

On the other hand, you got so happy that your smile was already hanging on your ears thinking that your Sehun oppa would like to see you. But then you turned to look at the mirror with a sad face still holding the phone in your hands.

 

I’m glad but oppa, you wouldn’t want to actually.

I’m known as the ugly in school.

 

Nah, we can’t judge a book by its cover. ;)

So see you tomorrow at break on rooftop k? Goodnight!

 

Oh…k…See you. Goodnight!

 

The girl was jumping with excitement thinking that her crush has finally noticed her existence. However, the boy, who didn’t care how you look like or what you are, urged to see you to complete his mission of having a girlfriend within two months and forgets that he actually has to kiss her as well. Little did he know that this girl he plan to use would turn his life one way around. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow! This chap actually made me busy with all the fond and colourlng so I hope you enjoy! I shouldn't be saying this and I know I fail as an author for not updating regularly but I'm actually losing subbies so I'm quiten depressed. So <>you> better not unsubscribe or I'll hunt you for the rest of your life! Mwhahaha >D. Jk Jk OTL Enjoy! and dont forget to leave a comment.