The Dare

It All Started with A Dare

 

“Look who’s coming there”, some students from a group pointed out as they saw Luhan entering the school gates along with Sehun. “Hah, that gay is always clinging onto Sehun.” “

A tall male, Kris, shot a glare at those boys, “Look, mind your own businesses or be careful I’ll smack your asses!” he warned them and waved at his approaching friends.

On the other hand, girls were squealing and screaming as they saw them coming, “Oh Luhan so cute!” “My Sehun so cool”, “We ship you!”… and such. At a distance, it was you gazing at Sehun with so much love.

“Hey!” Kris greeted. “Yo!” Luhan greeted back. “So, those stupid gossips again?” Sehun asked Kris. “About Luhan being gay?” Chanyeol joined hugging them from the back. Luhan’s face turned red. He lowered his face and mumbled, “I’m not gay”. “Aish!” Kris smacked Chanyeol’s head and Chanyeol made a ‘I-didn’t-say-anything-wrong’ face.

The school bell rang and the 4 boys hurried to their classrooms. While rushing to the class, Luhan bumped into you unintentionally but you fell to the ground. Without caring who, he just left with a sorry. You were still on the ground, almost going to cry but you didn’t. *Everyone is the same. No one cares about me, all they do is humiliating me* with that thought, you stood up, dusted off your skirt and walked to class.

As soon as you entered the class, the gossips starts and one of the boys, named Maru, even stretched his legs and made you trip. Everyone laughed at you and you felt helpless. They hate you for being the ugly wierdo. Only when the teacher entered, the atmosphere was changed.

 

 At break, the boys gathered at the cafeteria.

 “So, Luhan-ah, are you going to stay like this forever?” Kris questioned, setting his food tray on the table. They all sat in a circle.

“Huh? What do you mean? Stay like how?” Luhan asked confused.

“Get a girlfriend” Chanyeol suggested as soon as the idea popped out of his head while chewing on his lunch. “Get a girlfriend, date her for 2 months at least, and…and make her kiss you within that period!” he completed.

 “No way, I don’t like it” Sehun shook, (suppose Luhan is older than him by months) “Hyung is already perfect in his own way.”

“Yeah I actually agree with Chanyeol. You know, what I mean is, right now many people are saying that you’re gay, so you kinda need to prove that you’re not”, Kris stated.

 “Who cares about what others think. It’s ok as long as he’s himself”, Sehun objected.

“Wait, what Kris said is right. At first I didn’t mind what people say, but it gets offending later on”, Luhan sighed. Meanwhile, a head popped up from behind his seat which made him jumped a little. It was Xumin from class B. “So what are you going to do then? Get a girlfriend like Kris had said?” he mocked.

“If that’s the only way”, Luhan gulped down the glass of water in front of him, “but 2 months? Isn’t it a little...too much?”

“Yes yes. That’s it. I have a girlfriend, Sehun crushes on some noona, Kris and Xumin goes on clubbing all night. And at last, our Lulu is getting a girlfriend too!” Chanyeol cheered. Luhan pinched Chanyeol’s arm to mean Don’t-call-me-that!

“But it should be from this school so that the plan actually works.” Kris added.

“Cheh, I just don’t believe he can get one. I mean, how is he even going to start? And who’s even going to date you from this school? Everyone calls him gay”, Xumin scoffed. Luhan grew red again. That made Sehun smack Xumin on the head “Aish, don’t tell your friend like that.”

“Well, that depends on him", Kris replied to Xumin, examining Luhan carefully., "Dare?" Everyone followed, "Dare?"

Luhan thought for a while then stood up and declared, “Dare! Just watch me. I'm on it!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kya! SO here it is my subscribers! I couldn't wait to upload so I halt the other fic for the time being and at last updated. keke. maybe abit short but i hope you enjoy! and thank you  for subscribing! >D ok, i mean everyone.see ya next chappie

^^ oh n by the way, i'd love it if u click the vote button beside the title XD