Best Friend Confirmed.

SHOCKED!!!!

~Late Night at the Park~

After sitting and crying in the middle of the sidewalk, Kikwang helps Hyosung get up. They began walking to the park nearby. Hyosung looking down and walking, Kikwang just looking at her walk so she doesn't stumble. Kikwang takes Hyosung to sit down on the bench nearby.

Hyosung: Thanks for being there, Kikwang. I can actually just cry when I'm with you.

Kikwang: But that was the first time.

Hyosung: I know, but still, I couldn't cry when I was at school. Thanks, Kikwang.

Kikwang: It's no biggie.

Hyosung: (holds Kikwang's right hand) Yes it is. You are the only best friend I'd ever have.Thank you! (looks at Kikwang)

Kikwang: (flenches a bit when his hand was held) Uh, yeah. (blushes) Thanks, Hyosung. You're the best friend I'd only want. (smiles)

Hyosung: (blushes and shy smile) Thanks. (lets go of his hand)

Kikwang: No worries. (smiles)

Hyosung: (yawns)  Now what? (yawn some more)

Kikwang: Are you tired?

Hyosung: (yawns) No, just exhausted from crying. (yawns some more)

Kikwang: You can take a nap on my right shoulder here, best friend. (hits his shoulder)

Hyosung: For real? Are you sure?

Kikwang: Just for you. (smiles)

Hyosung: Wake me up in 30 minutes then, okay?

Kikwang: Yeah.

Kikwang sits up straight, Hyosung sleeps on Kikwang's right shoulder. Kikwang tries to keep himself up, but he couldn't  stay awake for long, so he slept also. They took a nap for an hour. Hyosung wakes up first, she rubs her eyes. She just looks at Kikwang.

*Hyosung's thoughts*

Awwe, it's late already, why did we sleep so long? Aigooo~~ he sleeps so calm. He's cute. How could I ever ignore him? There's no way I would and could. I hope he won't ever cry to me, that'll be just painful. His hair so shiny, his lips so plump.... Wait, what? (ends)

Kikwang wakes up and Hyosung turns her back on Kikwang rocking back and forth.

*Kikwang's thoughts*

Eh, she's awake already? How long ago did she wake up? (end)

Kikwang: Hyosung-ah.... How long ago did you wake up?

Hyosung: Oh, not too long ago. (started rubbing her arms)

Kikwang: Why are you rocking back and forth?

Hyosung: No reason. (biting her lips)

Kikwang: Are you cold?

Hyosung: I'm not cold at all. (rubs arm)

Kikwang: I'll be your blanket.

Kikwang gives Hyosung a back hug. Hyosung's eyes widened, she was surprised, she stopped rubbing her arms. Kikwang's arms wrapped around her, Hyosung can feel herself blush really bad. Hyosung didn't know whether to enjoy the hug or not, but Kikwang enjoys the back hug. Then he went back to reality. He lets go of Hyosung.

Kikwang: Oh, sorry. I just don't want you to be cold, Hyosung.

Hyosung: It's okay. I was a bit cold.

Kikwang: Umm, lemme walk you home.

Hyosung: Okay.

Kikwang got up and offered his hand to help Hyosung up. They both walked home.

(While walking)

Hyosung carries her bookbag as if it were a baby, Kikwang carried his bookbag with just one arm.

Kikwang: So what made you think he changed?

Hyosung: I don't know, it's like he don't want to know me anymore.

Kikwang: Well, if it were to be me, I wouldn't want to know you either.

Hyosung: (stops walking) Babokwang! So mean.

Kikwang: (stops walking and turned to face Hyosung) Hey, you're Babohyo! You're mean for not waiting for me the other day!

Hyosung looks up and her eyes met with Kikwang. She didn't respond.

Kikwang: (raises one eyebrow up) Hyosung. Stop looking at me like that. I'm scared!

Hyosung: Oh, um, Kikwang-ah....

Kikwang: What?

Hyosung: (smiles) Nothing. (walks away from Kikwang)

Kikwang: (lost face) What? (catches up to Hyosung) What's wrong?

Hyosung: Nothing. Kikwang-ah, am I that ugly to be out of other people's league?

Kikwang: Maybe.

Hyosung: (punches Kikwang's right arm) I'm serious.

Kikwang: Well, I don't know, I don't believe in such things. Why? Dongmin said it?

Hyosung: Yeah, he said it to his friends. (faces Kikwang) Am I that ugly, be honest.

Kikwang: You were ugly today, only because you were crying. I don't like seeing that ugliness about you. When you smile, you're so pretty, like, no doubt!

Hyosung: (hesitating to smile) Um... (looks away) Okay.

Kikwang: (hesitating to smile) Um, yeah. I can't get a thank you for it? Shoo, never complimenting you ever again! (looks away)

Hyosung: Thanks. Well, we're here. (faces Kikwang) Thanks for tonight. You're the best, best friend.

Kikwang: How come we never really called each other that?

Hyosung: Because... it needed confirmtation.

Kikwang: So that means....

Hyosung: Today confirms it. Our best friend relationship.

Kikwang: Best friend confirmed! JEON HYOSUNG!!!!

Hyosung: Best friend confirmed! LEE KIKWANG!!!!

Kikwang: Who's your best friend? (acting deaf)

Hyosung: (whispers in Kikwang's ear) Lee Kikwang-ssi, you're my best friend, always been, always have, always will.

Kikwang: (backs away and smiled) Jeon Hyosung-ssi, no need to whisper, but thanks. You're always my best friend, always been, always have, always will.

Hyosung: Goodnight then. (waves)

Kikwang: Night. (smiles)