Heart, you need to calm down!

SHOCKED!!!!

~Walking Home~

As Hyosung gets dragged from keep holding onto Kikwang's wrist. Tonight, Hyosung drops Kikwang off. Kikwang turns to face Hyosung. Hyosung looks so blank. Kikwang forced his wrist to go and pinched her cheeks. Hyosung still didn't smile. Kikwang decides to pinch it even harder.

Hyosung: Ow! It hurts! Let go!

Kikwang: So if anything hurts, just let go? Okay!

Kikwang lets go of Hyosung's cheeks. Hyosung rubs her cheeks.

Hyosung: Not necessarily. But please, ask your mom about it.

Kikwang: Yeah. I know.

Hyosung: Bye.

Kikwang: Thanks Hyosung. (smiles)

Hyosung walks away, as she was walking, Kikwang finds a pebble on the ground and threw it at her. He hides by the gate of his house.

Hyosung: (gasp) Ow! Lee KIKWANG!!!! How dare you!!?

Hyosung stomps back to find Kikwang, but she walked right passed Kikwang. Kikwang grabs her by the back and swings her.

Hyosung: AH!!!! LEE KIKWANG!!! LET GO!!!! (laughs)

Kikwang: Nope! (laughs)

Kikwang continues to swinging her around, but then he lost his balance, so they both fell. Hyosung fell on top of Kikwang. Hyosung closed her eyes as they fell, but Kikwang just holds onto Hyosung tighter. Both of them just laid on the cement ground laughing. Kikwang lets go of Hyosung and Hyosung gets up. Hyosung brushes herself and offers her right hand to help Kikwang up. Kikwang gets up from the help of her hand and he brushes himself.

Kikwang: Babohyo.... Thanks for everything.

Hyosung: What?

Kikwang: Just thanks. Lemme walk you home, since I'm in a good mood.

Kikwang walks Hyosung home. They both are happier than what had happened earlier. Kikwang told Hyosung he'll wait for her outside for the news. When Hyosung got inside, she went to talk to her mom.

Hyosung: Mom! Where are you? Mom!

Ms. Jeon: Yeah, Hyo.

Hyosung: Where's Misun?

Ms. Jeon: Misun? In your room?

Hyosung: Okay..

Ms. Jeon: Why?

Hyosung: (goes sit with her mom) I think we should move to Jeju Island..!!!

Ms. Jeon: Why?

Hyosung: For Misun!

Ms. Jeon: Don't worry, honey, she's----

Hyosung: She's pregnant! I know! I agree to be her nanny!

Ms. Jeon: She's moving in here with us, dear...

Hyosung: What about that one ahjussi?

Ms. Jeon: He's here too.

Hyosung: I don't understand?

Ms. Jeon: Instead of us moving to Jeju Island, we're going to stay here and help your sister this way. They're moving in with us.

Hyosung gets up slowly and starts tearing up. She heads out the door.

Ms. Jeon: Hyosung-ah! It's late! Where are you going?

Hyosung puts on her shoes and went outside to meet Kikwang. Kikwang waits for her outside the gate. She walks slowly towards him. Her tears began falling by the sides of her cheeks. Kikwang looks at her with a smile, but after he saw her crying, his smile vanished. He walks to Hyosung. Hyosung stops walking and just stood there. Kikwang walks up to her.

Kikwang: So what was the news?

Hyosung: We're not moving anymore.... Misun decided to stay with us. (crying softly) I'm sorry, Kikwang.

Kikwang: (sighs) Eh, why are you sorry?

Hyosung: I thought we both can move and just meet at the same bench at the same park in the next couple of years...!!! But it seems like.... I will stay here.

Kikwang: (wiping her tears) Hey, stop being sorry and ugly. It's okay. I'll come back for sure...!! Don't you worry! Okay?

Hyosung nods her head and just hugs Kikwang. Kikwang hugs her back and pets her head.

Kikwang: Hey, Babohyo is such a cry baby! Stop crying, don't you know you're uglier that way!

Hyosung ignores his comment and just hugged him even tighter. All of a sudden, Kikwang's eyes widened.

*Kikwang's Thoughts*

Omo! Why is my heart beating so loud? What the? I hope she doesn't hear it beat. It's beating so loud! (ends)

Kikwang lets go of the hug. He starts feeling his chest area where the heart is located. He backs away from Hyosung. Hyosung wipes her leftover tears.

Hyosung: Kikwang-ah...

Kikwang: No, you're just deaf!!!!! I heard nothing!

Hyosung: (laughs a little) What?

Kikwang: Never mind. Well, I'm going home now. Stop crying! And it's okay to stay here. Easier to contact! Bye! (waves)

Hyosung: Bye!... Weirdo!

Kikwang speeds walk away. He keeps feeling his chest area.

Kikwang: What in the world? I've never felt my heart thump so much before. I'm crazy! Heart, you need to calm down!

Kikwang walks home from Hyosung's house.