PROM

SHOCKED!!!!

~Getting to Revenge?~

Kikwang was done getting ready, he calls his mom to pick him up from the salon.

Ms. Lee: Hello?

Kikwang: Mom, we're ready.

Ms. Lee: Already at the corner.

Kikwang: Okay. Bye.

Ms. Lee: Bye.

Kikwang waits outside the salon for Hyosung, since she didn't come out yet. Hyosung came out after a few minutes.

Kikwang: Yo, Hyosung-ah! What took you so-----

His words got cut short because he was so surprised at her looks. She was a beauty.

Kikwang: You're pretty, Hyosung-ah.

Hyosung: Thanks. You look good yourself.

Just then, a car was beeping, it was Kikwang's mother. Hyosung took off her shoes so she can get in the car.

Kikwang: Why? (gave Hyosung a weird look)

Hyosung: What?

Kikwang: Why are you going bare foot?

Hyosung: My feet's going to hurt, so I'm just wearing it when we get there... These shoes were a bit higher than I thought.

Kikwang: Okay. Get in.

They both got in the car.

Ms. Lee: Omooo! You two are so cute!!! (drives off)

Hyosung: Thanks, Ms. Lee.

Kikwang: My mom was talking to me, alright?

Hyosung: No, never.

Kikwang: My mom said me and my lovely face is cute.. Isn't that right, mom?

Ms. Lee: Sure.

Kikwang: Mom!

Ms. Lee: I said sure!

Hyosung laughs while she is sitting at the back. All the talking led them to the place fast.

Ms. Lee: Pick you guys up later?

Kikwang: Ummm. We'll see... If we do need a ride, I'll call you.

Ms. Lee: Okay. You two have fun then, alright.

Kikwang: Yeah, mom. Thanks. Bye.

Ms. Lee: Bye, son.... Take care of Hyosung.

Kikwang nods.

Ms. Lee: Hyosung, have a look out on this guy, alright...

Kikwang: For what?

Ms. Lee: Just a look out! (winks at Hyosung)

Hyosung: (laughs) Okay. Bye, Ms. Lee, thank you!

Ms.Lee: Yeah. Bye you two!

Hyosung and Kikwang steps out of the car. Ms. Lee drove off. Kikwang looks at Hyosung walk first, she was struggling. Kikwang jogs towards her side and held her arm.

Kikwang: Did you need help?

Hyosung: Sure.

Hyosung and Kikwang carefully walked to the place where prom was, it was in a luxurious hotel. As they arrived and enter in the hotel, they saw many seniors and juniors, they felt so young.

Kikwang: Whoaaa! This hotel is pretty as ever!

Hyosung: Right.

Kikwang: Let's party hard!!!

Hyosung: Kikwang, just stop it. You're not gonna show off your hidden talent now right?

Kikwang: Right. Let's go find our "dates."

Hyosung nods in agreement and they left to find their partners. Hyosung went to find an empty table and sat by herself. Kikwang was sitting by himself at another table, Yoori approaches him.

Yoori: Oppa! (running towards Kikwang) Kikwang oppa! You look so cute!!!

Kikwang: Thank you! You look beautiful, my love!

Yoori: (sits next to Kikwang and pushes him) Stop teasing! (blushing)

Kikwang: You are, love!

Yoori: (playfully hits Kikwang) Oh, this oppa! Stop flaterring me!

Kikwang: Only if you give me something..

Yoori: That is?

Kikwang: Close your eyes!

Yoori closes her eyes. Kikwang glanced at Hyosung who was sitting at a different table. Hyosung nods her head. Kikwang looks at Yoori, he didn't feel like kissing her, but he knew he had to.

Kikwang: A kiss, my love.

Kikwang kisses her, as he was kissing her, he glanced over Hyosung. Hyosung was wandering around the room and her eyes met with Kikwang. Hyosung cuts the eye contact. She felt a weird rush through her body, so she left to the restroom.

*Hyosung's Thoughts*

What's wrong with my heart? It dropped again.... Just like last time. Do I have a heart problem now? (ends)

Hyosung sat in a stall once again. She was feeling her heart area.

Hyosung: Do I have a heart problem? No. I can't. I'm pretty healthy.

Hyosung exits the bathroom. She looks around the room, Kikwang and Yoori were still together holding hands. Just then, Dongmin approaches her.

Dongmin: Hyosung-ah!

Hyosung: Oh, hey! When did you get here?

Dongmin: Just a little while ago. Where'd you go?

Hyosung: I had to use the bathroom...

Dongmin: Oh. I see.

Hyosung: Let's go!

Hyosung snatches Dongmin's hand and drags him to sit at the table she sat at earlier.

Dongmin: What's the rush?

Hyosung: Uhh... Food is coming soon, so... Let's go reserve our seats!!

As they sat down at the table, Kikwang and Yoori approaches them.

Yoori: Can we sit here?

Hyosung just looks at both of them.

Dongmin: (looks at Hyosung, then Yoori) Yeah.

Yoori and Kikwang sat down. The seat order was like this... Yoori, Kikwang, Hyosung, and then Dongmin. Kikwang elbows Hyosung.

Hyosung: Hm?

Kikwang keeps elbowing her.

Hyosung: (turns and face Kikwang) What?

Hyosung just looks at Kikwang and froze, Kikwang's lips were moving, but she seem to not hear his words. She was so mesmerized with his looks, she just stared at Kikwang.

Kikwang: Are you?

Hyosung nods.

Kikwang: Now, snap out of it.

Hyosung: Okay. (starts blinking) Whoa. What the heck was I just doing now?

Kikwang: (laughs) What?

Hyosung: Nothing. Did the food come yet?

Kikwang: Yes. Let's go grab some to eat.

The four of them went to grab food to eat. They had some chicken noodles soup, pasta, and chicken. The desserts were cheesecake and strawberry cake. Hyosung grabs everything except the cakes. They weren't the best and she doesn't like them. Everyone gets done eating, the music starts to play.

Hyosung: No dessert for me. (pouts)

Dongmin: No dessert? Why?

Hyosung: I don't like em, but I guess it's okay.

Dongmin: Oh... I wish they would have supplied you with dessert...

Hyosung: I know right..
Dongmin: Can I be your dessert?

Hyosung was caught off guard. Hyosung turned to face Dongmin with her eyes widened. She felt a nudge from Kikwang, signgaling that she has to agree. Hyosung immediately nods in agreement. Then, Dongmin kisses Hyosung on her lips. Hyosung was just sitting there, Dongmin wanted some lip action, but Hyosung just kept her lips half closed the whole time. She saw that he was closing his eyes trying to enjoy it, but Hyosung felt that it was wrong. She broke off from the kiss, after that, she rubs her lips, left to right. Dongmin turns to look around and just fixed his jacket.

Dongmin: (facing Hyosung) Hey babe, I'm going to the bathroom, alright, be right back.

Hyosung nods, Dongmin gets up and left. Since Yoori was also gone, Kikwang whispers in Hyosung's right ear.

Kikwang: Don't be too obvious, be natural, natural. Alright? Don't be so zoned out.

Hyosung turns to face Kikwang.

Hyosung: I can't do this anymore.... How am I suppose to seal 2 more kisses with him?

Kikwang: I don't know, but remember what the third one represent.

Hyosung: I remember... But 2 more.... What if I go crazy over Dongmin?

Kikwang: Hey! We already made a real deal that they're gonna be called exs. Remember?

Hyosung: I know, but.. I feel so wrong of doing this, Kikwang-ah.

Kikwang: Just chill.

Hyosung: What if all this kissing went to feelings again?

Kikwang: Hyosung, it's not real... Just chill.

Hyosung: (grunts) You want me to chill? I'm gonna go dance then!

Hyosung left Kikwang alone at the table, she went onto the dance floor. Yoori came back from the bathroom and sat next to Kikwang.

Yoori: Where's Hyosung and Dongmin?

Kikwang: Dongmin went to the bathroom and Hyosung went to the dance floor.

Yoori: Oh.. Did you wanna dance, oppa?

Kikwang: Umm... I'm going to go to the restroom first.... Then we'll dance.

Yoori: Hurry back. (smiling)

Kikwang stood up and went to the restroom. As he entered one of the stall, he just sat down with guilt.

Kikwang: She's right. (sighs)

Guy in the next stall: Maybe she's not.

Kikwang was startled.

Kikwang: Why?

Guy: Because once they're attached, you have to detached away.

Kikwang: What do you mean?

Guy: Well... I'm playing with a girl I brought to prom right now... I thought I had a thing for her before today, but I broke the thing off... But after kissing her just now... I'm not sure.

Kikwang: Do you like her?

Guy: Yeah, but the thing is.....

Kikwang: What?

Guy: I brought someone else here with me too...

Kikwang: As in?

Guy: Another girl... She's my girlfriend, we broke up a few days ago, but got back together just yesterday night. I asked her to prom with me before even thinking of the other girl....

Kikwang: You should see which one you like more....

Guy: I'm not sure... Me and my girlfriend been together for a long time... The other girl, it seems like she likes me, but she seems to like her best friend more.

Kikwang: Well, just leave the other girl since she's like that.

Guy: But when I kissed her... I felt really happy.. Maybe I shouldn't leave her.

Kikwang: Leave your girlfriend?

Guy: I can't... We've been together for 2 years and a half now, I don't think I can leave her.

Kikwang: Just leave the other girl then.

Guy: She's so innocent though... I like that stuff...

Kikwang: Well, your choice... I'm going out.

Kikwang leaves the men's room.

Kikwang: He got more problems than me.

Kikwang walks out of the bathroom, just then, his flower dropped. He bends down to get it and put it on himself again, but his pin was missing. It was behind his left foot, he found it, just then he saw Dongmin coming out of the bathroom. A tall and slim girl approached Dongmin. Kikwang acts as if his pin was still gone.

Girl: (wraps her hands around his arm) Dongmin-ah.... What's taking you so long?

Dongmin: I had to do some pooping.

Girl: Well, I'll be waiting for you tonight... Get your business finish and come meet me..

Dongmin: Okay, baby. I'll get going on my business.... Almost done.

Girl: I can't wait anymore....

The girl grabs Dongmin's face and just kissed him hard. Kikwang was surprised!

Kikwang: It was Dongmin!!?

He went to find Hyosung on the dance floor, he found her coming out from the dance floor and making her way to the restroom. He grabs her by the wrist.

Hyosung: What?

Kikwang: (glancing over to Dongmin who's still kissing the girl) Let's go dance! (blocking Hyosung's view)

Hyosung: I need to pee.

Kikwang: (glancing over to Dongmin who's making his way with the other girl) We need to dance right now! I need to rehearse.!!! (blocking Hyosung's view)

Hyosung: Why are you talking so fast? Is something wrong?

Kikwang: The thing is....

Dongmin: Hyosung-ah...
Kikwang panics and just kissed Hyosung because he knew Hyosung still had feelings for him and didn't want her to be hurt, so he kissed her. She was surprised by the kiss, she tries to break away, but Kikwang's arms were already wrapped around her tightly not letting her go. Hyosung finally pushes away from Kikwang.

Hyosung: This isn't part of the plan!!!

Kikwang: It has to be now....

Dongmin walks towards both of them with his girlfriend.

Dongmin: You and Kikwang?

Hyosung: (stares at him and his girlfriend) Uh... Yes! ( holding onto Kikwang's arm)

Then, Yoori comes up to Kikwang.

Yoori: You said you guys were just friends!
Kikwang: Best friends.
Yoori: You liar!

Kikwang: When did I lie?

Yoori: Don't think I didn't see you kiss her!!!

Kikwang: I can explain...

Yoori: I thought you loved me! Ugh!

Yoori leaves, but walks back up to Kikwang.

Yoori: Goodbye forever, you sore loser!

Yoori slaps Kikwang's left cheek and stomps away. Kikwang feels on his left cheek, feeling bad.

Dongmin: Wow... Nice going, Kikwang.

Dongmin's girlfriend mugs Dongmin and pressed her heel against his toes. Dongmin screams.

Dongmin: AH!!!! What was that for!!?

Dongmin's girlfriend: Bastard.

Dongmin: Sorry... But anway.... Hyosung, Kikwang, I'm sorry... I should've told you guys earlier.. I'm actually in a relationship... I'm dating this beautiful girl... Sung Choonhwa...

Kikwang: (smiling) I see. Nice to meet you! I'm Lee Kikwang.

Hyosung: (smiles) Hi, I'm Hyosung.... Dongmin's... friend.

Choonhwa: Nice to meet you two! But me and Dongmin has to get going!!!

Dongmin: Baby, lemme have an alone talk with Hyosung, please.

Choonhwa: (evil eyes Dongmin) 5 minutes!

Choonhwa lets go of Dongmin's arm and stomps away. Kikwang looks at Hyosung, she seem so sad. Kikwang was going to leave, but Hyosung wouldn't let go of his arm. Hyosung looks at Kikwang with her sad teary eyes and shaking her head.

Kikwang: You'll be fine. (smiles at her)

Dongmin: Kikwang-ah, can I talk to Hyosung?

Kikwang: Yeah... Go on ahead.

Dongmin: Thanks..

Kikwang forces Hyosung's hands off of his arm. Leaving Dongmin and Hyosung alone. Hyosung just say put and quiet.

Dongmin: I'm sorry, Hyosung-ah.

Hyosung's head is down, not facing him.

Dongmin: Hyosung, I said I'm sorry...

Hyosung remains quiet.

Dongmin: I'm really sorry, I should've told you in the first place... I feel bad.

Hyosung remains quiet.

Dongmin: I enjoyed those time we had while it lasted though... I was trying to protect you from getting hurt by her because she said she was going to hurt you... I didn't want that to happen so I had to play you. I'm sorry you found out this way.

Hyosung finally looks up and talks.

Hyosung: If sorry can fix everything, life would be much easier! But it's not as easy as you think it is, Dongmin-ah! I almost fell for you again... And you come walking up to me with your girlfriend... Not that I found out today, I found out last month... I thought you guys weren't together anymore. I knew you were playing me, but for some dumb reason, I wanted to fall for you again!

Dongmin: I'm sorry, Hyosung.

Hyosung: I said earlier... If sorry can fix everything, life would be much easier.

Dongmin: I really am sorry, believe me.

Hyosung: Why would I?

Dongmin: Why wouldn't you?

Hyosung: You humiliate me in front of your friends, your girlfriend,.... EVERYONE, Dongmin-ah! How am I going to believe you now!!?

Dongmin: I also protected you from danger! You don't know what kind of person Choonhwa is, she can be very----

Hyosung: ALRIGHT!!!! Let's say I forgive you. I'm going home.

Hyosung walks away, but Dongmin grabs her forearm.

Dongmin: I'll do anything for you to really forgive me.

Hyosung: (glances over to Choonhwa who was looking at them) Anything? (looks at Dongmin)

Dongmin: Anything.

Hyosung: Kiss me in front of Choohwa.

Dongmin: Kiss you?

Hyosung: It's not your first time.

Dongmin: Choonhwa will kill me!

Hyosung: No... She won't.

Dongmin: But...

Hyosung: Then you aren't forgiven.

Dongmin: Okay! Here it goes..

Dongmin bends over a little bit since Hyosung was a bit short. Dongmin kisses Hyosung for her forgiveness. Hyosung looked to see if Choonhwa was looking, she looked mad. Her eyes somehow landed on Kikwang. Kikwang was looking at the dance floor, but their eyes met. Hyosung looks over to Choonhwa once again, then grabs Dongmin's head and deepen the kiss even more, surprising all four of them. Choonhwa gets up and walks out of the room. Kikwang was having that weird feeling again. His heart was beating fast.

*Kikwang's thoughts*

Why am I feeling this way again? Why? Why is my heart beating so fast? (feeling heart area) It can't be. (ends)

Dongmin broke the kiss and wipes his lips.

Dongmin: Enough.

Hyosung: I guess you're forgiven. Now go chase your princess!

Dongmin runs to find Choonhwa. Hyosung then sat down by the table nearby. Her hands covering her face, she was crying. Kikwang hurries over to Hyosung.

Kikwang: (taking her hands off her face) Hyosung-ah... (kneels on one knee) It's alright... (holding her hands)

Hyosung: I should've listened to you!

Kikwang: It's okay. I should've never let you in this in the first place. I'm sorry.

Hyosung: It's not your fault, Kikwang.... Don't worry.

Kikwang: Then it's yours..

Hyosung: (kicks Kikwang's knee) Babokwang! Always poking jokes at me at times like this! (letting go of Kikwang's hand and wiping her tears and nose)

Kikwang: Cause you're way too ugly this way..

Hyosung: I know..

Kikwang: Let's go home, shall we?

Hyosung nods. They left the building. Hyosung was feeling sad and cold. Kikwang's hands were rubbing her arms to get warm, but it just didn't work. So Kikwang took of his jacket and put it on Hyosung and began rubbing her arms again.

Hyosung: Thanks.

Kikwang: No problem.

Just then, Kikwang's flower fell from his pockets, he was going to pick it up, but Hyosung picks it up.

Hyosung: Your flower fell?

Kikwang: Yeah... Just awhile ago.

Hyosung: I'll fix it when we get home.

Kikwang: Alright.

They began walking home instead of calling Ms. Lee to pick them up. It was around 9pm when they was walking home.

*MESSAGE*: I updated the Foreword page with some new things. Please read and stay in tune to what will happen! Thank you for all the love! <3