Say what? Dance practice? Everyday?

SHOCKED!!!!

~School Day Monday~

Hyosung walks to Kikwang's house early in the morning, just like her daily routine. As she was walking, she was thinking about prom and how to dance and stuff like that. She was wondering if Kikwang can dance. She arrives at Kikwang's house and Kikwang came out.

Hyosung: You're out?

Kikwang: No. I'm in.

Hyosung: (grin) Babokwang.

Kikwang: Babohyo! (smiling)

Hyosung and Kikwang begins walking. Hyosung couldn't get dancing out of her head so she blurt out a question.

Hyosung: Can you dance, Kikwang?

Kikwang: Uhh.. Yeah, of course... You know me. I can dance.... (looking away)

Hyosung: Oh really? Then meet you after school. I need to take you some place. Alright?

Kikwang: Where?

Hyosung: You'll see! Now let's get going.

Kikwang was worried, he couldn't dance. Hyosung knew he can't dance, she knew that he knew that she knew that he can't dance.

Kikwang: Actually..

Hyosung: Yes, I remember back in sixth grade! You fell on stage and nearly broke your arm. I know you haven't thought about dancing for a long time. I remember Kikwang. Just meet me after school.

Kikwang: Dang, don't have to bust me out like that!

Hyosung: Sorry. Its just... you were lying to me.

Kikwang: Sorry. Let's get going, best friend! (smile)

Kikwang puts his arm around Hyosung's shoulder and they started walking. As they was getting near school, Yoori approaches them.

Yoori: OPPA!!!!

Kikwang: Yoori-ah! (excitement)

Kikwang lets go of Hyosung and went to Yoori. Kikwang picks Yoori up and spun around in a circle. Hyosung felt weird so she left.

Hyosung: (talking to herself) Weird. How is my best friend doing that in front of me! (right arm feeling her heart area) Why do I feel a sudden drop?

Kikwang walks pass her and hits her head and continue walking with Yoori.

Hyosung: That.... No, Hyosung, you can't.... He's not.... flirting with me is he?

Dongmin: Hyosung-ah!

Hyosung: Oh, Dongmin! (smiles)

Dongmin: Who were you talking to?

Hyosung: What? When?

Dongmin: Just now?

Hyosung: Oh! I'm talking to..... (looks around) Um, windy...?

Dongmin: Windy?

Hyosung: The wind... I call her windy.. (smiling and looking away embarrased.)

Dongmin: Okay? Um, lemme walk you to class.

Hyosung: Okay.

Dongmin walks Hyosung to homeroom. She went inside, Kikwang was sitting with Yoori. Hyosung sits down.

Hyosung: Hmm.... (sighs) I've gone crazy. (lays head down)

Kikwang heard Hyosung sigh so he immediately walk towards Hyosung.

Kikwang: (taking a seat)  Are you okay?

Hyosung: Yeah. (lifts head)

Kikwang: Are you sure?

Hyosung: Yeah.

Kikwang: Okay. Then, I'm going to be with Yoori now, alright?

Hyosung nods her head. Kikwang walks to Yoori and sat by her again. Hyosung looked at him walk to Yoori, she start feeling sad out of no where.

Hyosung: I'm...

Kikwang looks her way and waves at her smiling. Hyosung's eyes widened and she looks away and puts her head down.

Hyosung: CRAZY!!!! No, this isn't happening!

The bell rang for classes. Hyosung speeds out of the room. Yoori and her girls just laughs.

Yoori: (laughing) Is she crazy?

Taemi: Maybe! (laughing)

Kikwang glares at Yoori and just left to class.

Yoori: (hits Taemi's arm) Hey! You made him go away! Kikwang oppa! Wait for me!

Yoori chases after Kikwang, but he already went to class. The day was over with, Kikwang really stole Yoori's heart. Hyosung was pretty lonely all day because she was hiding from everyone. At the end of the day, Hyosung's at her locker, Dongmin approaches her.

Dongmin: Hyosung-ah, are you avoiding me? I haven't seen you all day!

Hyosung: (hides her upper lip) Hm? (putting her books away)

Dongmin: Are you avoiding me?

Hyosung: No. (shaking head)

Dongmin: Okay, let's go get ice cream today!

Hyosung: Not today! I'm busy... (putting her notebooks in her bookbag)

Dongmin: What?

Hyosung: I have plans.... Bye. (closes locker)

Hyosung leaves Dongmin at her locker. She rushed out of school and wait at the school's gate for Kikwang.

Hyosung: (talks to herself) Why did I just leave Dongmin? Wasn't he the one that took my heart? Aigoo! What a crazy day it's been... Should I go back? No..

Hyosung arrives at the gate and just stood there holding onto her bagback's straps. Kikwang comes out. He looks at Hyosung, she seemed very tense.

Kikwang: Are you okay?

Hyosung: Yeah, why?

Kikwang: You seem so tense.

Hyosung: I'm okay.

Kikwang: Okay...?

Hyosung: Ready?

Kikwang: For what?

Hyosung: Where I'm going to take you?

Kikwang: Oh, sure..

Hyosung began walking. Kikwang just follows her lead.They was walking to a nearby closed elementary school.

Kikwang: Why are we here?

Hyosung: I just miss this place and we have an important duty to do.

Kikwang: What?

Hyosung: Follow me.

Hyosung spots an opened window and hops in, Kikwang follows. The room was filled with old rusty mirrors all around. Hyosung wanders around the room.

Kikwang: Tell me, why are we here?

Hyosung: (walks up to Kikwang) We're here to practice.

Kikwang: Practice what?

Hyosung: Dancing!

Kikwang: For what?

Hyosung: We're here to practice YOUR dancing for prom.

Kikwang: For how long?

Hyosung; Everyday.

Kikwang: (eyes widened) Say what? Dance practice? Everyday? Are you crazy!!?

Hyosung: No. I'm going to try to make you dance again. I miss how you used to dance back in elementary.

Kikwang: No, Hyosung... I can't. (starting to get upset)

Hyosung: Please! (pleading and holding onto his arm)

Kikwang: No.

Hyosung: (pouts) For our sake!!? I need practice too! I might dance funny at prom!

Kikwang looks at Hyosung. He fell for her poutiness.

Kikwang: (smiling) Fine. Let's start.... show me what you're warming up to..

Hyosung: Okay, lemme stretch.

Kikwang: Wait... DO NOT stretch in a skirt, please. Go change!

Hyosung: I didn't bring clothes.

Kikwang: (digs in bookbag) Here! My sweats... just return them. (toss it to Hyosung)

Hyosung: Okay. Don't look at me! Look outside please!

Kikwang: I don't wanna look at you anyway.

Hyosung: TCH!! I'll tell you when I'm done..

Kikwang: I know...

Hyosung changes into Kikwang's sweats. She puts her skirt away and adjust the string belt to fit her in Kikwang's sweats. Hyosung s her dress shirt and loosen her tie, but she notice it was her uniform. She didn't want to dance in her school uniform.

Hyosung: Kikwang, do you have a spare shirt?

Kikwang: Yeah. (turns arounds)

Kikwang sees Hyosung. Kikwang was surprised by her being so open about herself. He immediately digs into his bookbag and threw her his long sleeve shirt. Hyosung starts changing, she then realized that some parts of her body was showing. She was embarrased, but she tried to make it normal.

Hyosung: Are you ready?

Kikwang: No, let's stretch first.

Hyosung: Let's stretch then.

Hyosung and Kikwang starts stretching. After stretching, Hyosung gets up and goes to the random radio in the room and plays the music on the CD that was already in there. She starts dancing randomly.

Hyosung: I'm going to do some moves and follow... Okay?

Kikwang: Yeah!

Hyosung starts doing some moves and Kikwang couldn't follow her.

Hyosung: Got that?

Kikwang: (looking lost and looking down and nods) Yeah.

Hyosung: Liar! Let's just do some basic moves today then!

They was dancing freely and playfully. Hyosung was being playful about dancing, while Kikwang just tries to follow. After practicing for two hours, they went home. Kikwang walks Hyosung home.

 

Sorry, I have been so busy with school that I have not updated. Forgive me! I do have a couple of ideas for this story... So stay tuned! :))