Last Day.

SHOCKED!!!!

~On A Rainy Day~

When they got back from the getaway, they got in trouble because of the getaway, but their parents did not punish them.... Only because Kikwang promised to visit his relatives with his parents until further notice and the step father has promised to not move until the last day. As days went by, Kikwang has been so busy with visiting his grandparents, cousins, overall, family members for the past couple of days that he hasn't had time to spend with Hyosung. Hyosung hasn't been busy at all, but just running some food errands for her older sister and hanging out with her "friend". Everyday when Kikwang and his parents would visit their relatives, they always drove by Hyosung's house and see that the door was always closed. One of those days, Kikwang and his parents drove pass the excluded park and saw Hyosung with the same guy from the past week, he don't know who he is, but he gets sad and aggravated at the same time. Everyday, Kikwang tried to make time, but couldn't because he has to visit his relatives. It was already the last day before Kikwang leave to Ulsan. Today, Kikwang has to visit his aunt and uncle nearby. His mom comes home from the store.

Ms. Lee: Kikwang-ah... (smiling)

Kikwang: Yeah, mom?

Ms. Lee: Go to the store... I forgot to get some.... things for your aunt and uncle.

Kikwang: What did you want me to buy?

Ms. Lee: (smiling bigger) Anything you'd like. You can buy whatever you LIKE. (cheesing)

Kikwang: (laughing) Mom, why are you so happy?

Ms. Lee: (smiling big) Why, I can't?

Kikwang: No, I was just saying. (chuckles) But I'll go to the store... (gets up from sitting) Wait... Didn't you just come back?

Ms. Lee: (nods) Yeah, I told you to just go to the store and buy whatever you like for your aunt and uncle. You'll thank me later. (winks) Here... the money. (handing him money)

Kikwang: Eoh? $10 only? What will I buy them with this kind of money?

Ms. Lee: Okay, fine... Here... $5 more. Spend it wisely. Go now. Hurry!

Kikwang hurries to the store nearby. When he walks inside and heard a familiar laugh. He went closer to it, it was Hyosung. He smiles, as he was going to go to her, he saw Hyosung laughing with a guy. The same guy from the other day. He hid in an aisle before the aisle Hyosung and the guy was in. He was eavesdropping on their conversation.

Hyosung: (laughing) Oppa, you're insane! How am I suppose to react to that, huh? (hitting his arm)

Guy: Hyosung, you're insane for even thinking about it! (pushing her)

Hyosung: (hitting the food on the racks) Oppa, you're so mean! I've never seen anyone so mean!

Guy: You know it. After all, you fell for my meanness... Am I right?

Hyosung: (eyes grew bigger) Meanness? No. There was something more!

Guy: Like me?

Hyosung: You're too full of yourself!! Like really....

Guy: (laughing) Well, I am me! (puts hand on Hyosung's shoulder)  Hyosung, let's get some ramyun for your Misun, shall we?

Hyosung nods with agreement, the ramyun was in the aisle Kikwang was in. Kikwang looks around him and saw the ramyun and went away really quick. He left the store.

Kikwang: (scoffs) Alright, after I told her on prom day how I felt about her, she repays me with this...

Kikwang leaves the store and just walks home. His mom saw him and smiles at him, he just walks straight to his room. Her smile went away because she knew things went not according to plan. Kikwang enters his room and slams his door closed and jumps onto his bed.

Kikwang: Why? Why must I come during that time? That girl. Liking another guy? Although she never said she liked me does not mean I don't stop myself from liking her! (pouts)

Ms. Lee enters the room. Kikwang fake sleeps. Ms. Lee walks over to him and slaps his .

Ms. Lee: Don't try to lie to me, son. I know you're upset.

Kikwang: (gets up and sit) Mom... You wanted me to see Hyosung and her new boyfriend?

Ms. Lee: No. I didn't know she had a boyfriend... She told me that was just her----

Kikwang: Enough, mom. Let's not talk about her anymore.

Ms. Lee: But son, he's just her---

Kikwang: (shh-ing his mom) No more. Besides, I didn't buy aunt and uncle anything..

Ms. Lee: That's fine.

Kikwang: I'm sorry, mom. I would go back, but I have no guts to go see her.

Ms. Lee: Kikwang.... did you want to go visit aunt and uncle or did you want to see Hyosung?

Kikwang: I already promised you and step-dad that I'll visit everyone before going to Ulsan...

Ms. Lee: You can take today off if you'd like and spend time with her. Kikwang, you don't need to visit aunt and uncle today.

Kikwang: Really?

Ms. Lee: (nods) Yes.

Kikwang: I'll visit Hyosung then.

Ms. Lee: Alright. Here... (handing rice cakes to Kikwang) Cheer up.

Kikwang: (smiling) Thanks, mom. (hugs her and let go)

Ms. Lee gets up and leaves the room. Kikwang eats up the rice cakes and saved one for Hyosung. He gets dressed and brought the rice cake with him and the same umbrella he bought at Jasmil since it started raining. Kikwang calls Hyosung up.

Hyosung: (laughing) Hello?

Kikwang: Oh, Hyosung-ah.

Hyosung: Is our meeting now?

Kikwang: Yes... Are you busy?

Hyosung: No. Where'd you wanna meet?

Kikwang: Let's meet at the park.

Hyosung: I'll be there soon then. I have to---

Guy: Hyosung-ah! Why are you leaving me?

Kikwang was caught off guard by the voice of the guy. He grew upset. He forgot that she had company already.

Kikwang: Hyosung! If you don't come here right now, I'm going to leave and not meet you today!

Hyosung: Ooh? Alright. I'll be there right now... Bye Kikwang-ah.

Hyosung hangs up. Kikwang walks to the park. On his way there, Kikwang saw Hyosung give the other guy a hug and bid him farewell. Hyosung had no umbrella with her so she stood under the tree. The guy waves to Hyosung and left with his umbrella. Hyosung had a bag of snacks with her. Kikwang walks over to Hyosung after the guy left.

Hyosung: Oh, Kikwang-ah!

Kikwang: Hey. (soft voice)

Hyosung: Come get me! I'm getting wet here!

Kikwang: You deserve to be wet!

Hyosung: Mean self! I'll just walk to you then!

Kikwang: I'm kidding, I'm coming.

Kikwang walks over to Hyosung and went to get her so she won't stay wet under the tree. They walk over to the bench under a tree. They sit down since it wasn't as wet yet.

Hyosung: I knew you was going to come get me from getting wet.

Kikwang: I should've left you. Really.

Hyosung: (makes an "O" from ) I shouldn't have came.

Kikwang: (turns to Hyosung and sticks out his tongue) Be quiet.

Hyosung: (sticks her tongue back) Never.

Kikwang: (looks away and smirked) I'm satisfied with that.

Hyosung: Good, cause I'll never be quiet, I'll keep talking and talking and talking... (looks at Kikwang) until you get tired of my voice and I'll just be quiet now...

Kikwang wasn't looking at her, he didn't look like himself today. Hyosung noticed right away that something was wrong with him.

Hyosung: Kikwang-ah...
Kikwang doesn't answer.

Hyosung: Babokwang!

Kikwang: (back to reality) Oh, yeah?

Hyosung: (smirks a little) You answer when I call you Babokwang instead of your original name. Babokwang!

Kikwang: Eh, be quiet, I'm just not in the mood today.

Hyosung: Why?

Kikwang: I don't know, the weather? (looks at the food) Oh, are those food for me?

Hyosung: (removes food away from Kikwang) Dream on! These food aren't for you!

Kikwang: (pouts) Who is it for?

Hyosung: Someone special.

Kikwang: Really? Who else is more special than me?

Just then, the guy walks towards them.

Guy: Hyosung-ah... You forgot.... (saw Kikwang) Oh, hello.

Kikwang: (half smile) Hey.

Hyosung: What did I forget?

Guy: You forgot your bag, I forgot I was carrying it.

Hyosung: (sour face) Oh yeah. Thanks, oppa.

Guy: Is that your boyfriend?

Hyosung: (mean mug the guy) Go away, will you?

Guy: (raises eyebrow up and down) I see. I'll see you later, girlfriend! (wink)

Hyosung: Alright. Bye oppa! (waves)

Hyosung looks at Kikwang, he just looks at the guy. Hyosung covers while laughing. Kikwang turns to her.

Kikwang: Why are you laughing?

Hyosung: (laughs then stops and clears throat) Ahem! What? I wasn't laughing. I was clearly smiling with noises.

Kikwang: Tch! As if. (smiling) Hyosung-ah... I came to ask you.... Do you----

Hyosung: Oh, that boy's name? His name is Gongwoon. He's my---

Kikwang: I didn't come here to ask for his name.

Hyosung: Then what?

Kikwang: (grew even angrier) I came to ask if... if... If I still mean anything to you?

Hyosung: Of course you do. You're my best friend.

Kikwang: If I'm your best friend, how come..... Oh, never mind. (shaking his head)

Hyosung: (lowers her eyebrows) What's wrong?

Kikwang: (takes out the rice cake) Here. I wanted to give you this before I leave.

Hyosung: (raises her eyebrows) Rice cake? Why?

Kikwang: I know you like them, so I saved you one.

Hyosung: Thanks.... (accepting it) Why do you look so tense?

Kikwang: It's nothing.... Hyosung-ah... I'm going to deliever a letter to you, so check it as soon as possible, alright?

Hyosung: Why?

Kikwang: I can't seem to tell you right now.... I thought I had enough guts to tell you, but I don't.

Hyosung: What is it?

Kikwang: Just read the letter. It'll be coming soon. Alright?

Hyosung nods her head. Kikwang sqooch closer to Hyosung.

Kikwang: Can I have one last selca with you?

Hyosung: Last? What about tomorrow?

Kikwang: Tomorrow too, but this is going to be the last selca until tomorrow.

Hyosung: Alright.

Kikwang and Hyosung takes out their phones. They took pictures with the faces of pout because it was the last day.

Kikwang: Well, I have to get going to see my aunt and uncle, so.. Bye.

Hyosung: Already? (nodding head) Alright.

Hyosung gets up, while Kikwang is still sitting. Kikwang looks at Hyosung's back and just gives her a backhug. It took Hyosung by surprise, she felt on Kikwang's hands and smiles. Kikwang behind her back, inhaling and exhaling, trying to catch a breath by his heart breaking. Hyosung was about to turn around, but Kikwang wouldn't let her, he didn't want to see him feeling defeat.

Kikwang: No.... Don't turn around, Hyosung. (holding even tighter) Don't turn back... Alright?

Hyosung: (smiling) Why?

Kikwang: I won't let you. 

Hyosung: Kikwang-ah. Do you remember when you gave me one of these not too long ago?

Kikwang nods. They stood in that position for a few minutes, Kikwang's heart breaking and he felt like crying, but can't. Hyosung feeling happy and enjoying the backhug. After a few minutes, Kikwang goes home after walking Hyosung to her house.

Kikwang: Bye, Hyosung-ah.

Hyosung: (smiling and waving) Bye, Kikwang.

Kikwang turns and was walking away. Hyosung looks at his back, she felt the urge to hug it. So she ran behind him and gave him a backhug. Kikwang was surprised so he just smiles.

Hyosung: (smiling) I can't wait to read your letter... I wonder what it's going to be about.

Kikwang: You'll know.... (nodding) You'll know.

Hyosung: And I can't wait to read it!

Hyosung smiling with happiness and Kikwang's smiles disappears.

*Last selca at the park.