Life Without My Best Friend (Hyosung's Version) Part One

SHOCKED!!!!

~Time's Passing~

Hyosung goes home and read the rest of the letter. When Hyosung took off her sweater, a pen fell out of her hood, making her wonder when that was there. Hyosung stares at the pen, it seemed irregular and it had the initials of LJKH, making her wonder what that could have stood for, but she couldn't figure it out. Anyways, as Hyosung read the letter, the end of the paper was torn off, but it had the words, "I think I..." the rest of the paper was off. Making Hyosung curious of what could Kikwang have wrote about, but she said she'll ask him when she gets his letter. While Hyosung wait that week, that week turns to the next and onto the next. It's been a whole month since Kikwang has left and he still haven't wrote to Hyosung. Misun made Hyosung volunteer at the Gwangju Pet Center to help the pets who are in need of help because she's going to get the job over there after labor. Everyday when Hyosung goes home, she checks the mail to see if Kikwang has wrote to her yet, but it seems like Kikwang has not been writing to her. Hyosung tells herself that Kikwang's probably getting used to Ilsan. Everyday Hyosung volunteers 8am-4pm, when she goes home, she usually walks since it was nearby. The people there were really nice to Hyosung, the veterinarians over at that place really likes Hyosung because of her bright personality. The main veterinarian name Kang Hyun Soo, he's old and about to retire; anyways, he really likes Hyosung, so he talks to her everyday.

Dr. Kang: Hyosung, are you single?

Hyosung: (raises her eyebrows) Yeah, Dr. Kang, why?

Dr. Kang: I want to introduce you to someone then.

Hyosung: No. It's okay, Dr. Kang. I'm really not looking for a relationship right now.

Dr. Kang: Oh, fine, but you will eventually. So how long are you going to volunteer here?

Hyosung: Until my sister has her baby, she's almost due, just a couple of weeks left then she's due.

Dr. Kang: Oh, interesting, do you guys know the gender yet?

Hyosung: (shakes her head) No, they want to be surprised, so they didn't check for it.

Dr. Kang: Well, don't she need your help since she's almost due?

Hyosung: She told me to help here, since she wants to work here after delievering.

Dr. Kang: Oh really? She doesn't need help then?

Hyosung: No. She'll be fine, my mom's with her.

Dr. Kang: That's good. Well, a fine helper like you will be needed here then.

Hyosung just smiles at Dr. Kang.

Dr. Kang: (looks at his watch) Okay, well, it's almost closing time, so let's wrap up, Hyosung.

Hyosung cleans the desk by rearranging the papers on the desk and she began sweeping the rooms so it can be hairless, Hyosung does this everyday. She usually gets done at 5, so she goes home. On her way home, two mysterious guys with black clothes and a mask came to approach Hyosung.

Guy#1: Are you Jeon Hyosung?

Hyosung nods, as soon as she nods, the two guys held onto her arms. Hyosung made them let go.

Hyosung: Who are you guys?

Guy#1: We're here to take you.

Hyosung: Who said?

Guy#2: Me.

The two guys held onto Hyosung once again. Hyosung kept breaking it through. The repeated the same thing over and over. The last time the two guys held onto her arm, one of the guys let go of Hyosung's arm and took off his mask and threw it to the ground and snaps.

Guy#1: I give up! She's too strong for us, hyung!

Guy#2: (lets go of Hyosung) I agree..

Hyosung: Can I go now?

The other guy took off his mask and flips his hair.

Guy#1: Hyung, you said your grandfather has great taste. She looks so young.

Guy#2: Well, my grandfather did say she was a Sophomore.

Hyosung looks at both of them.

Hyosung: (clears ) AHEM. Who are you guys?

Guy#1: Oh, I'm his friend.

Guy#2: And I'm HIS friend.

Hyosung: Okay, and I'm leaving now.

The two guys blocked Hyosung's way of walking. Hyosung steps back and crosses her arms.

Hyosung: What do you guys need?

The Guy#2 went closer to Hyosung and whispers in her ears.

Guy#2: (whispers) My grandfather really likes you so he told me to check on you. And I must say... (sniffs) You smell quite good working in a pet center.

The guy pulls away, Hyosung gave him the weird look.

Hyosung: (tilts her head) By chance, are you Dr. Kang's nephew or something?

Guy#2: I'm his grandson.

Hyosung: (nods) So can I have your names?

Guy#2: Woah, girl, we're not criminals. (puts hands up)

Hyosung: And I'm no police...

Guy#2: Well, I'm Kang Jaejoon. This is my friend, Lee Jungsoo.

Jungsoo: We're known as the JJ.

Hyosung's eyes pop and she was trying to hold her laughter in.

Jaejoon: Hey, you, I told you not to tell people about that.

Hyosung just laughs it off and walks away.

Jungsoo: Hyung, that girl's getting away.

Jaejoon: Oh well.

Jungsoo: But your grandfather told you to get to know her.

Jaejoon: (smacks his lips) Well, she's gone now.

Hyosung was "gone" because she hid behind one of garbages. As soon as the guys left, she continues walking home. Hyosung checks the mail, still no sign of Kikwang mails. The next day when she was about to leave the house to prepare to go volunteer, a black car pulls up, it was a Mercedez Benz. She was trying to walk around it, until someone comes out of the car, it was Dr. Kang.

Hyosung: Dr. Kang? Hello. (lowers her head)

Dr. Kang: Hey, you don't need to be so formal. Hyosung-ah, don't go to the pet place today. We're closed today.

Hyosung: Why?

Dr. Kang: Well, (clears throat) for you it is. (looks back at the car) For you IT IS. (clears throat)

Just then, Jaejoon comes out the car, pouting. Hyosung's eyes grew bigger.

Hyosung: (points at Jaejoon) Is he your grandson?

Dr. Kang: (nods) Have you guys met?

Hyosung: Well, a little... Not really.

Dr. Kang: Well, you are off to get to know each other today.

Hyosung: (shakes head) No. I wanna volunteer today!

Dr. Kang: No, I think not. I'm in charge so I think you should go on a date today?

Hyosung & Jaejoon: Date!!?

Dr. Kang: (nods) Yes. Problem? (looks at Jaejoon with a mug face)

Jaejoon: (inhales really hard) No, grandfather.

Dr. Kang: (gives Jaejoon a smile then looks at Hyosung) You, Hyosung?

Hyosung looks at Jaejoon, Jaejoon gave Hyosung the "you're dead" motion by making his hands cut his neck. Hyosung pouts and looks down and shakes her head.

Dr. Kang: Well, it's settled, I reserved breakfast for you two at Little Chef's Restaurant, they serve the best rice cakes! Well, have fun.

Dr. Kang snaps his fingers and another black car pulls up, the driver gets out the car and opens the door for Jaejoon, then Hyosung's door. Hyosung gives Dr. Kang a fake smile and went inside, while Jaejoon goes in the car. The driver drives them off to Little Chef's Restaurant.

[ While In The Car ]

Jaejoon and Hyosung just looks out the window, Jaejoon looks at Hyosung in a disgusted way. Hyosung notices.

Hyosung: Why are you looking at me like that?

Jaejoon: Well, the clothes you're wearing are off with a handsome guy like me.

Hyosung: Ugh, sorry for dressing like I'm going to volunteer. Besides, who has dates in the morning?

Jaejoon: Well, excuse me, but I'm not the one who set this up. (sneezes)

Hyosung: (laughs) Are you sick now?

Jaejoon: No. It's just that when I... Oh, never mind.

Hyosung: Okay.

Hyosung and Jaejoon continues to look out the window until they got to Little Chef's Restaurant. They finally arrive at the Little Chef's Restaurant. Jaejoon and Hyosung gets out the car.

Driver: I will be back in an hour. (lowers his head)

The driver drives off and left them until it was time for him to come back.

Jaejoon: Well, here we are.

Hyosung: Yup.

Hyosung and Jaejoon went inside Little Chef's Restaurant. They got a table just for two.

Jaejoon: So do you like Little Chef's?

Hyosung: Never really been here.

Jaejoon: Really?

Hyosung: (nods) Yeah.

Jaejoon's eyes got bigger.

Jaejoon: This is like the best served rice cake ever!

Hyosung: (shrugs) So?

Jaejoon: Well, let's order, only then will you know.

Hyosung then looks at the menu, a rice cake plate  was already $15.99, Hyosung immediately closed the menu. Hyosung then looks at Jaejoon.

Jaejoon: What?

Hyosung: Let's eat somewhere else, you know, (whispers) a little cheaper...

Jaejoon: (chuckles) Really now? We just got here..

Hyosung: Well, I know you don't want to get picked up by your grandfather's men, so I think  we should go eat somewhere else.

Jaejoon: True, true. Let's get going then.

Hyosung: Really?

Jaejoon: (nods) I wouldn't lie.

Jaejoon gets up and grabs Hyosung's wrist and drags her out and left the restaurant. They went out to the streets, they just walked around the neighborhood. Hyosung stops by a rice cake food stand and starts eating some of the rice cakes. Jaejoon just looks at Hyosung weirdly.

Hyosung: Try it.

Jaejoon: I rather not.

Hyosung: What a picky eater.

Jaejoon: Am not.

Hyosung: Then eat this. (holding up a rice cake)

Jaejoon: I don't want to.

Hyosung: Picky eater.

Jaejoon: Am not. I'm just not hungry...

Hyosung nods. Jaejoon's stomach then starts growling.

Hyosung: And you're not hungry. Hm. (towards the cashier) Can I get two medium bags of rice cake along with the fish sticks?

Cashier: Coming right up, that'll be $5.99.

Hyosung pays the cashier $6. The food was ready right away. Hyosung leaves the store first, Jaejoon follows.

Jaejoon: So tell me, what made you decide to help my grandfather with his pet center?

Hyosung: My sister's going to get a job over there so she told me to.... Wait, are you trying to know me now?

Jaejoon looks at Hyosung and nods,causing Hyosung to half smile and nods.

Hyosung: (laughs) Well, um, I was told to volunteer at that place to represent my sister until she goes into labor and gets her baby.

Jaejoon: So when's your last day?

Hyosung: I'm not sure. Why?

Jaejoon: Then I'll be seeing you until the day you leave.

Hyosung: Why?

Jaejoon: You ask so much questions!

Hyosung: Sorry! (chews the fish sticks)

Jaejoon's stomach growls.

Hyosung: I know you're hungry.

Jaejoon: How?

Hyosung: Your stomach, your face, and my food.

Jaejoon: What?

Hyosung: You've been staring at my food this whole time. Did you want it...?

Jaejoon: No.. I was just... Checking out that girl over there.

Hyosung looks, it was a tall girl sitting at the tea shop. Hyosung smirks and clears .

Hyosung: Hey yo, girl in the white dress!

The girl turns around, it happened to be Hyosung's guy friend Gongwoon, he turned into a girl? Hyosung was surprised that the food in drops.

Hyosung: Gongwoon! (waving)

Jaejoon: Gongwoon?

Gongwoon: Hyosung!!! (waving)

Hyosung: Let's go!

Hyosung took Jaejoon's wrist and took him to Gongwoon, they sat down at Gongwoon's table.

Gongwoon: Waitor, I want three more green tea here, please!

Hyosung: Wow, Gongwoon drinks tea now?

Gongwoon: Yes, I do. Hyosung, how are you?

Hyosung: I'm fine, how are you?

Gongwoon: I'm good, excellent now. (looks at Jaejoon and winks)

Hyosung: Oh, oppa, you're so weird. (laughs)

The tea arrives to them.

Gongwoon: Drink up you two.

Hyosung: Thanks, Gongwoon.

Gongwoon: No problem. Hyosung, I didn't tell you yet, but (whispering) I'm actually going to change my gender soon, that's why I am dressing like a girl today. Did I pull it off?

Jaejoon heard and spat out his tea and starts coughing.

Jaejoon: I'm sorry.

Hyosung: (elbows Jaejoon and gave Gongwoon thumbs up) Yes you did.

Gongwoon: And my name change is going to be Kim Gong Na.

Hyosung: (nods) That's cute.

Gongwoon: Yeah, it's hard. But look at you and your new boo?

Hyosung: (sips her tea and spits it out) Oh no, this? No, he's just someone I know.

Gongwoon: Sure. Well, (looks at his watch) I need to get going now. Just lemme go pay the check first then I'll be back.

Gongwoon goes and pays the check to their tea.

Jaejoon: So your friend is...

Hyosung: A he-she.

Jaejoon: He-she?

Hyosung: Yes, Gongwoon is considering a gender change.

Jaejoon: And you're for it?

Hyosung: Well, I can't do anything.

Jaejoon: Tell him that he shouldn't change his gender.

Hyosung: I can't. He's always wanted to be a girl.

Jaejoon: Then I will.

Hyosung: No. Why?

Jaejoon: I don't wanna see people like that, not satisfied with their genders.

As soon as Jaejoon gets up, Gongwoon comes back from the cashier.

Jaejoon: Gongwoon?

Gongwoon nods.

Jaejoon: I think you shouldn't do a gender change. You should remain as a man and take it as a man. Finish your life as a man.

Gongwoon: But you don't---

Jaejoon: I know I might not understand, but I know for sure that you were born as a man to do something in this earth. You shouldn't be a woman, something you weren't given. I respect that it is your choice and body,  but please just stay as a man.

Gongwoon: (inhales and takes off wig) You're right. I'm too muscular also. But I feel I can't even get any girls with this body.

Jaejoon: It's not the looks, it's the heart, Gongwoon. You'll find her and she'll find you. Just wait for it.

Gongwoon: Yes sir! Thanks!

Gongwoon gives Jaejoon a hug.

Jaejoon: Yes? (pats Gongwoon's back)

Gongwoon: Well, I'm off now. I'll take it into consideration.

Jaejoon: Please do.

Gongwoon leaves and bid Hyosung goodbye. Hyosung walks up to Jaejoon.

Hyosung: Well, you're something.

Jaejoon: I know. I'm everything a girl wants.

Hyosung: Not this girl, well, I'm going to go home. I have to go see if my sister needs my help today.

Jaejoon: But it's just 10am, you still have to make time up.

Hyosung: For what?

Jaejoon: Our date in the morning.

Hyosung: (rise her left eyebrow) Date?

Jaejoon: Yeah, although I know you're falling for me already, I think we should continue my grandfather's plan today.

Hyosung: Falling for you? (laughs) You've got to be kidding me.

Jaejoon: Aren't you falling for these good looks? (flips hair)

Hyosung: No. You have longer bangs than me.

Jaejoon: But aren't you falling for me?

Hyosung: (laughs and points at Jaejoon and walks towards Jaejoon) You listen to me, I don't fall for anyone this easily, barely a date. Don't expect me to fall for you this easily. I'll tell you that mister.

Hyosung's index finger pushes Jaejoon's forehead back and walks away from Jaejoon.

Jaejoon: (yells) I know you'll fall for me before I fall for you!

Hyosung: (stops walking and turns back to Jaejoon) I know for sure I won't fall for you anytime soon. I'm not that easy. Bye!

Hyosung walks away and left home. The next day, Hyosung goes to the pet center again. As she was cleaning the main desk, she noticed everyone looking at her, making Hyosung uncomfortable. After Hyosung finish cleaning, she told the head desk people.

Hyosung: I'm done now, Ms. Park.

The lady gave Hyosung a big smile and thumbs up. Hyosung nods and left the front desk. As Hyosung walk pass the pet center, everyone gave Hyosung a big smile, making Hyosung feel weird. Hyosung went around to ask for help, but no one wanted her help today.

Hyosung: Did you guys need help?

Woman #1: Oh no, Hyosung, don't work yourself up. You're still young.

Woman #2: Yes, you need strength!

Hyosung gave them a weird look and left them. Hyosung went around the whole pet center and repeatedly asked everyone there, but no one needed help today. Hyosung looks at the pet center's main calendar, it seems like the new tools are coming in today and needs stocking, so Hyosung goes to the back where the stocks usually be at. Hyosung goes to the back of the pet center to help the stockers with the new things that are coming in today, which she always do. As Hyosung waited for the her turn to get the boxes, no one allowed her to even pick her finger to help. Hyosung approaches an old worker there and tried to help him.

Hyosung: Oh, you can give me that, grandpa.

Old Worker #1: It's okay, darling, but thank you.

Hyosung: Ehh, don't be like that. I'll help you.

Old Worker #2: Hyosung, it's really okay.

Hyosung: I'll help you anyway. You go rest.

Hyosung stole the box from the guy and began unstocking the boxes from the truck. The old worker went to rest. As Hyosung went to pick another box out from the truck, the people there kept stopping her. They stopped Hyosung by stealing away her boxes and puts them away for her. Hyosung attempts to pick up the last box, but the workers stopped her.

Hyosung: Why is everyone declining my help today? Am I not a good volunteer?

Just then, a familiar voice answers her.

Jaejoon: You aren't needed.

Hearing Jaejoon's voice, Hyosung turns around.

Hyosung: Why are you here?

Jaejoon: I can't?

Hyosung: You never came before, but since you're here, I'll just go inside.

Hyosung walks pass Jaejoon.

Jaejoon: I told everyone to not accept your help today.

Hyosung stops walking and turns to Jaejoon.

Hyosung: Why?

Jaejoon: Because you need strength, don't want you to waste your strength here now.

Hyosung: Strength for what?

Jaejoon: We're going rock climbing this weekend.

Hyosung: How come I don't know about this?

Jaejoon: Well, I made the plans just yesterday night and thought it'd be perfect to stop you from over-working yourself.

Hyosung: Well, too bad, I want to help, that's what volunteering is for.

Hyosung walks away from Jaejoon

Jaejoon: Why are you always walking pass me?

Hyosung ignores him and left to the front desk.

Worker#1: Are you leaving already, Hyosung-ssi?

Hyosung: (shakes head) No, not yet. I have to talk to Dr. Kang, is he in?

Worker#1: No, he didn't come in today.

Hyosung: Okay, thanks. Did you need me to file your papers for you?

Worker#1: Sure, here.

The worker hands Hyosung a big pile of manilla folders filled with information about their animal clients the past 3 years.

Hyosung: Where should I file it, since your table is filled...?

Worker#1: I'm not sure.

Hyosung: Can I file it in Dr. Kang's office?

Worker#1: No, we cannot go in there without him in there.

Hyosung: Okay. I guess I'll just go to the supply room.

Hyosung left to file the papers alphabettically according to the type of dogs and their names. The supply room was pretty small, but Hyosung has filed in there before, so it shouldn't be a big problem today. As Hyosung files, she lost track of time, it was already 3pm, Hyosung was getting tired from filing, she was almost done with filing the papers and it has been 7 hours. Hyosung only had one more hour left, since she was almost done filing the papers, she took a nap. When she woke up from the nap, all the papers have been filed and are gone. As Hyosung went to the front door, it was locked and she had no key to it. So she panics, as she was going to call Dr. Kang, her phone dies. Hyosung decides to stay go to the back to see if the door was lock. As she went, she saw a figure laying on the desk and chair. Hyosung went towards it and poked it. The figure got up and rubs their eyes. Hyosung couldn't really see who it was since it was super dark already, until the voice hit her.

Jaejoon: You're awake now?

Hyosung: Jaejoon? What are you doing here?

Jaejoon: I was waiting until you woke up.

Hyosung: Well, there's no way we can go home.

Jaejoon: Why? You wanna stay with me even longer huh?

Hyosung: No. The doors are all locked and the lights are all turned off.

Jaejoon: Is everything off forreal? Aish, I told them to not lock anything until we left.

Hyosung: Well, what are we gonna do?

Jaejoon: Um, let's go see if the windows are open.

Hyosung: Okay.

Hyosung and Jaejoon left to the main vet office. The windows in there were lock. Everything was locked. But they the light switches.

Jaejoon: Well, I guess my grandfather don't trust anyone to this place.

Hyosung: So now how are we going to get out?

Jaejoon: Lemme check if my phone's still alive.

Jaejoon checks his phone, his battery was flashing, but he calls Dr. Kang anyway.

Jaejoon: Grandpa?

Dr. Kang: What now?

Jaejoon: I need help.

Dr. Kang: What now?

Jaejoon: I'm stuck at your clinic and I need help of getting out. Do you have a spare key?

Dr. Kang: Yes we do, but I won't tell you where. You deserve to be locked in.

Jaejoon: Come on grandpa. You know I've been taking care of this vet for you this whole day.

Dr. Kang: Even so, I'm going to let you be stuck there until morning. I hope you ate already.

Jaejoon: Grandpa, Hyosung is here with me too.

Dr. Kang: In that case, the key is in the plants, we buried it under the plant bowl near the door.

Jaejoon: Alright. Thanks Grandpa. Bye.

Hyosung: What did he say?

Jaejoon: He said that there is no key, so we have to stay here until morning till they come. (sneeze)

Hyosung: Bless you, but, man. Can I use your phone to call my parents?

Jaejoon: Sure.

Jaejoon hands over his phone to Hyosung, but when Hyosung received it, the phone dies.

Hyosung: It died.

Jaejoon: (snatch phone away) It died. My poor baby.

Hyosung: (disgusted face) Ewwk! Stupid.

Jaejoon: Whatever. You killed my precious baby! (starts petting the cellphone)

Hyosung: Weirdo. Well, I'm going to go find pillows and blankets from the storage room.

Jaejoon: Lemme come with.

Jaejoon tags along with Hyosung when they went to the storage room. The storage room is for extra cirriculum that needs to be stored until they need more of it.

Hyosung: Hold the door, we can get locked in here if you don't hold the door. It can only be opened from the outside.

Jaejoon: Fine.

Jaejoon stood by the door as Hyosung searched for pillows and blankets.

Jaejoon: Will my grandfather mind if you use those?

Hyosung: He shouldn't. We don't ever use this room.

Jaejoon: How do you know? You've only been here for a month.

Hyosung: I know more than you know about this

Jaejoon: Okay, whatever you say, Miss Know It All.

Hyosung: (smacks her lips and mugs Jaejoon) Shhush!

As Hyosung found some pillows and blankets, she gave em to Jaejoon to hold.

Jaejoon: Hey, this is too heavy. I'm gonna stumble over.

Hyosung: That's what you get.

Jaejoon: Meanie.

As Hyosung put the last pillow on top of the pile, Jaejoon lost grip of the things and fell over to Hyosung. The door was closing, as the door was closing, Jaejoon's feet threw one of his shoes off to prevent the door from shutting, but sadly, the shoe went overboard and went to the hallway. Making them stuck in the storage room.

Hyosung: Thanks, weakling!

Jaejoon: Weakling? What?

Hyosung: Yes you. Now we are stuck in this room with only this window light.

Jaejoon: At least I can still see your face.

Hyosung: (eyes grew bigger) Oh.

Jaejoon: (flustered) I mean, at least we got more things to sleep on.

Hyosung: But this room is small.

Both of them looks around the room, it was really small, it was only eight feet wide, but it was pretty long.

Hyosung: (points at Jaejoon) Don't come near me.

Jaejoon: I won't even lay a finger on you.

Hyosung: Fine by me. Goodnight!

Jaejoon: Goodnight.

Jaejoon went to the door and slept across Hyosung, where the window was. As they was going to sleep, the rain starts pouring and the window starts leaking water a little.

Hyosung: Oh no. It's no wonder we don't ever use these anymore. The window .

Jaejoon: Just go to sleep. I'm tired.

Hyosung: I bet you it is only 9.

Jaejoon: Still, go to sleep.

Hyosung: Lazy self.

Hyosung tried to fix the window to make sure the window was shut tight, so she turned the handle to the right and it came off and cut her left hand. It started bleeding quite a lot. Hyosung bit her lips to hold in the pain. Without telling Jaejoon that she has been injured, she held a fist in her hand. Hyosung tries to go to sleep, but the rain kept hitting her. The rain made Hyosung shiver in coldness.

Jaejoon: Are you okay?

Hyosung: (stuttering) I.... I'm fi... fine.

Jaejoon: Sure you are. I know you're cold.

Hyosung: I'm fine.

Jaejoon crawls over to Hyosung.

Jaejoon: I know you aren't.

Hyosung: I'm okay.

Jaejoon: I'll give you extra blankets and mine.

Jaejoon pulls Hyosung to lean more to the left side of the room. Jaejoon stacks up all the dog pillows to block the window with only the moon light. He then got up and drags all the extra blankets on the shelves off so he can put it on Hyosung. When he got the blankets, he noticed how badly Hyosung was bleeding, he immediately drops the blankets and went on over to Hyosung.

Jaejoon: (grabs Hyosung's hand) Hey, Hyosung, you were injured and you didn't tell me?

Hyosung: I'm fine. It's just a little cut.

Jaejoon: A little cut? (scoffs)

Jaejoon takes off his blazer and took off his dress shirt and his muscle shirt. He rips off the his muscle shirt to create bandages for Hyosung's wound.

Hyosung: Jaejoon, what are you doing?

Jaejoon: (took hold of Hyosung's hand and wraps it with his muscle shirt) I'm trying to save you.

Hyosung: I told you I'm okay. (removes her hand from Jaejoon's grip)

Jaejoon: (grabs her hands again) I will save you whether you like it or not, Hyosung. It isn't time to play right now, okay?

Jaejoon began wrapping Hyosung's left hand. Hyosung looks at Jaejoon and smiles.

Jaejoon: Oh, now you smile at me.

Jaejoon's done wrapping Hyosung's hand. Hyosung began to shiver even more.

Jaejoon: Oh yeah, the blankets.

Jaejoon grabs a hold of all the blankets and put them on top of Hyosung. Jaejoon wears his blazer and buttons it since his dress shirt was filled with blood on it. Jaejoon goes back to the door and leans on it.

Hyosung: Jaejoon.

Jaejoon didn't answer.

Hyosung: Hey, Dumb Jaejoon!

Jaejoon still didn't answer.

Hyosung: Jaejoon-oppa!

Jaejoon: (filled with joy) Hm?

Hyosung: You don't have any blankets, take one.

Jaejoon: No, I'm fine. It's not that cold in here anymore.

Hyosung: Hurry.

Jaejoon: (crawls over) Okay.

When Jaejoon saw Hyosung, she was still shivering.

Hyosung: Take one.

Jaejoon: No. You're still cold as ever. These thin blankets aren't helping.

Hyosung: I'm fine, Jaejoon-ah.

Jaejoon sat right next to Hyosung and began to wrap all the blankets around Hyosung so she can be warm.

Jaejoon: Are you still cold?

Hyosung: (shakes head) No. I'm fine now.

Jaejoon: (touches Hyosung's head) Your head is hot as ever! You are sick, missy!

Hyosung: I'm fine.

Jaejoon: I'm tired of your last lies. Now I have to keep you warm until you sweat so your fever can go away.

Hyosung: Jaejoon-ah. You don't need to do this.

Jaejoon held Hyosung close so she wouldn't be so cold anymore.

Jaejoon: I have to keep you alive.

Hyosung: I'm fine.

Jaejoon: (held even tighter) You have to live.

Hyosung: (slowly closing her eyes) Jaejoon-ah....

Jaejoon: What?

Hyosung: Thanks for tonight.

Jaejoon: (smiles) It's okay, Hyosung. It's my duty to keep you safe.

Hyosung: Thanks really.

Jaejoon: Since you're thanking me I'll accept it, but first off... I want you to... (looks at Hyosung, she fell asleep) sleep. Goodnight Hyosung.


Hi subbers/readers!

I'm sorry about not updating & I feel that it's going to take me an awful long time to update, so I decided that I'm only going to update little by little. And Hyosung's life without Kikwang will be more likely posted first. Tell me what you guys think about it so far, I still have lots to write, so enjoy this small update for now. Thanks for being so patient! <3

- adurrrh94