The Dance Off.

SHOCKED!!!!

~The Next Day~

NOTE: These emotions might match more towards the end. Sorry for not updating, viewers! ENJOY!!! <33

Hyosung wakes up a bit earlier than she usually do, she puts on makeup and does nothing to her hair. She just pulls it up and took care of her fringe. After getting ready, she gets ready for school and started walking to Kikwang's house. She texts Kikwang that she was going to be there soon. When Hyosung turned the corner, Kikwang was already outside waiting for Hyosung. Hyosung walks slowly to Kikwang.

Hyosung: Kikwang-ah?

Kikwang: Oh, hi, Hyosung. (waves)

Hyosung: Why are you out early today?

Kikwang: (sighs) Come in the house a bit...

Hyosung: Why? Is something wrong?

Kikwang: Just follow me.

Hyosung and Kikwang goes in Kikwang's house. Kikwang goes to the living room and Hyosung follows, Ms. Lee suddenly appears.

Ms. Lee: Oh, Hi, Hyosung.

Hyosung: (bows) Hi, Ms. Lee.

Kikwang: Mom, hurry up! We have school too! (sits by the sofa and sleeps)

Ms. Lee: Okay!

Ms. Lee drags Hyosung to sit down by the chair sofa in the corner of the living room, where the emergency stuff happens. Just beauty wise. Ms. Lee makes Hyosung sit down on the chair.

Hyosung: Ms. Lee, what are you doing?

Ms. Lee: Just wait and see.

Ms. Lee grabs her curling iron and starts giving Hyosung some big curls in her hair. After curling her hair, Ms. Lee did some finishing touch ups on her makeup and hair.

Ms. Lee: All set!

Hyosung: (smiling) Thanks, Ms. Lee.

Ms. Lee had to take them to school before they get too late to school. Kikwang gets out of the car first. When Hyosung got out, everyone around them stops to look who the new girl was. There were people who went up to Kikwang to ask him.

Boy#1: Hey, Kikwang, who's that?

Kikwang: Her? (pointing at Hyosung)

Boy#2: Who is she? Your cousin?

Kikwang: No..

Girl#1: New girlfriend?

Kikwang: NO!

Girl#2: Who is she then?

Hyosung: (tugs on Kikwang's shirt and clears ) Hey, Kikwang-ah... (whispers in his ears) I see Dongmin! Let us walk pass him on purpose!

Kikwang: Okay.

The group of boys and girls took a picture of them as they walked away. Each and every one of them were curious who the "new girl" was.

As Kikwang and Hyosung walk pass Dongmin linked arms, Dongmin notices Kikwang.

Dongmin: Oh, Kikwang.. Where's Hyosung? (looking at Hyosung)

Kikwang: Right here.

Dongmin: Where?

Kikwang: Here. (shaking his head to the right)

Dongmin: Liar, that's your new girlfriend, huh?

Yoori: Oppa, you have a new girlfriend?

Kikwang: Uhh... No. This is---

Yoori: LIAR!!! That is your new girlfriend!

Kikwang: No, it's not.

Yoori: Yes it is!

Hyosung: Hi, Yoori-ssi, I'm Jeon Hyosung, I never had the guts to ever meet you, but hello, I'm Kikwang's best friend. (smiling)

Yoori: (blank) Huh?

Dongmin: Hyosung?

Hyosung: (shaking her head) You know it.. Well, me and Kikwang needs to go to class. So catch you two later.

Hyosung and Kikwang leaves. Yoori looks at Dongmin clueless and Dongmin shrugs his shoulders. Hyosung giggles and Kikwang just laughs it off. They were cracking up.

Hyosung: You saw both of their faces?

Kikwang: Yeah, we're epic!

Hyosung: Yeah we are.

Kikwang gives Hyosung a high five. As they were walking to homeroom, Hyosung grabs Kikwang's hand out of not knowing. They walked to class linked hands. Everyone in the hallway looks at Kikwang as if he had a new girlfriend or something, but it was just Hyosung. Kikwang tried to let go a few times, but Hyosung insisted on holding his hand. When they got to homeroom, Yoori and her girls just walked right pass Kikwang and Hyosung.

Hyosung: You should probably go talk to her..

Kikwang: Yeah, but nah.

Hyosung: Why not?
Kikwang: (looks at their hands still holding each other) Fine. I will.

Kikwang tries to let go, but then Hyosung had a reflex to not let go.

Kikwang: (chuckles) Why aren't you letting me go?

Hyosung: (looks around then back at Kikwang) Oh, sorry.

Hyosung lets go and looks at Kikwang as Kikwang left for Yoori. Hyosung was alone, again. Hyosung rests her arm on the desk and set her head on her hand.

*Hyosung's thoughts*

He's at it again, Yoori, don't hurt my best friend, please.. I beg you. Don't hurt my little Babokwang anymore. (ends)

Hyosung sighs and laid her head down. All of a sudden, someone taps on Hyosung's shoulder. Hyosung lefts her head up, it was Ji Ah.

Ji Ah: Here, a note for you. (handing Hyosung a letter)

Hyosung: From?

Ji Ah: Yoori.

Hyosung: Why?

Ji Ah: Just read it. And another one... from me. (smiling)

Ji Ah goes sit with Yoori and the girls again and left Hyosung alone. Hyosung reads the letter that Yoori wrote to Hyosung.

Hyosung, is it? Meet me by MY locker after the end of the day! Don't tell Kikwang. Kikwang's truly, YOORI KIM

Hyosung makes a disgusted face and nods her head. She then read Ji Ah's letter.

Hyosung. I'm Ji Ah, I've been noticing you since day one, let's be friends! Just to mention, you're so pretty, I really admire your looks. You are an beauty idol for me! SARAHAEYO<3 PARK JI AH

Hyosung was shock by what Ji Ah wrote. After homeroom, they went to class, Hyosung made many friends that day. Lots of guy friends, only a few girls. After the day was over with, Kikwang goes to his locker, one of the boys in his class came up to him.

Boy#1: Hey, Kikwang-ah, can I holla at the girl you were with this morning?

Kikwang: Who?

Boy#1: Kikwang, don't play dumb, don't be greedy. Share her!

Kikwang: Who is it?

Boy#1: The girl you were with this morning... Everyone's talking about her. She's cute and new! Who is she?

Kikwang: That's just Hyosung, my best friend, the girl in your writing class...?

Boy#1: The nerd Hyosung?

Kikwang: Yeah.

A random boy came running towards them and tugs on the other boy's shirt.

Boy#2: Hey, hyung, there's gonna be a cat fight between the new girl and Yoori! Come on, let's go!

The two boys ran to the fight. Kikwang runs behind them to see who it was. It turned out to be Hyosung and Yoori. Yoori threw Hyosung's books on the ground and challenges her to a competition.

Yoori: Since you and Kikwang seem like an item, let's battle to see who wins him in the end.

Hyosung: (laughs) Kikwang is my best friend, how many times do I need to tell you that?

Yoori: Well, if he is, prove it.

Hyosung: Challenge me.

Yoori walks up to Hyosung and speaks to the crowd.

Yoori: So, everyone, what do you guys want us to do?

There were many different chants, such as, dancing, aeygo battle, cf commercial modeling, etc. Yoori spots Kikwang and walks over to Kikwang.

Yoori: Kikwang oppa.... what do you want us to do?

Kikwang: (looks at Hyosung and then Yoori) Nothing, just go home.

Yoori: No. (walks towards a different guy) Um, what do you think?

Kikwang: Stop it, Yoori.

Yoori: HUH!!! What do you think!!!? (screaming in the boy's face)

Boy#3: I don't know... Dance?

Kikwang sighs and Yoori is enlighted and walks to the opposite side of Hyosung.

Yoori: Um, Hyosung-ah, what about.... Dancing?

Hyosung: (looks at Kikwang shaking his head no) Uhh....

Yoori: Can't dance or something?

Hyosung: (swallowing her saliva) Umm... I...

Yoori: What? Cat's got your tongue?

Hyosung: No... Let's battle then.

Yoori: It's on. Just so you know, I can dance to any music!

Hyosung: Dance off, it is!

The crowd went crazy and wanted to see them dance right away.  Kikwang wasn't happy with Yoori. Kikwang couldn't do anything to help Hyosung, so he stood and watches because Hyosung didn't listen to him.

Yoori: (snaps her fingers) Hit the music!

When it was Yoori's turn, she commands Taemi to turn on her type of music. It was a soft violin and piano type of song, Yoori starts to do some ballet, everyone starts booing her and wanted her to do more extreme dances. The crowd cheers for Y DANCE, Y DANCE!!!! Yoori bites her lips and looks around, she wanted better music this time. Someone puts on music, it was very techno and hip hop like, it was Like A G6, Yoori told them to stop, but Hyosung told Yoori to stop.

Yoori: Stop that music! I cannot dance to this!

Hyosung: I thought you can dance to anything!

Yoori: You try dancing to this song...

Hyosung: Fine. Umm...

Hyosung starts reaching for her left leg and starts rolling her hips around, making the crowd go crazy, she teases them by turning around and doing a split. In her split position, she sways side to side and chose a boy to help her up from the ground, which he did and she got up. Kikwang was surprise by Hyosung's dancing, he never knew she know how to dance. The crowd goes wild and starts chanting Hyosung's name, Kikwang joins too. Yoori saw and mugs him, Kikwang cheers quietly now.

Yoori: Give me some REAL music!

Someone turns on a big KPOP song, Tell Me by Wonder Girls. Yoori dances to Tell Me and tries to move her body by rolling her body, but she was a bit too stiff, not smooth enough. When the music was about to stop, Yoori tries to catch her breath and ending it smooth by doing a pose with her left leg out and her right leg in. The crowd cheers.

Yoori: (gets up) Okay. (breathing hard)

Hyosung: Now, what?

Yoori: The crowd will judge. Right?

The crowd screams.

Yoori: Taemi-ah, come here and be the judge!

Taemi: (blushing and coming to the middle) Okay.

Yoori: Hurry up!

Taemi: (clearing ) Who thinks Queen Yoori did the best?

The crowd screams loudly for Yoori. Yoori was satisfied and starts smiling and waving at the crowd.

Taemi: And who thinks Hyosung did the best?

The crowd roars for Hyosung's turn. Hyosung was surprise and happy that she won. Hyosung bows to everyone and said thank you. Kikwang cheers for her. Yoori stomps and walks to Kikwang.

Yoori: I thought you were my boyfriend! Humph!

Yoori left, Taemi follows right behind her along with Hyoyeon. Ji Ah gives Hyosung thumbs up and follows right behind them. Kikwang felt bad that he didn't cheer for Yoori. Hyosung was getting so much attention at that moment, Kikwang was quite surprise that she could dance and won. Guys surrounded Hyosung, causing Kikwang being pushed aside out of the crowd. Kikwang decides to wait for Hyosung outside after her popoularity rises.