Last Practice.

SHOCKED!!!!

~At the end of the Day~

During the writing class break, Hyosung just looks outside and daydreams. She daydreams about dancing, the passed few practices that her and Kikwang has been good and intense. As she was daydreaming, she felt a hard push from her side. She turned to look, it was Kikwang.

Hyosung: (disgusted face) Ewww. (puts head down)

Kikwang: Meanie. (pouts)

Hyosung: No Yoori?

Kikwang: I guess I can go to her room.. See ya!

Kikwang gets up, but Hyosung grabs his hand to make him sit down. And so he sat down smiling.

Kikwang: I knew you wanted me here.

Hyosung: Sure. Whatever you think.

Kikwang stuck out his tongue at Hyosung, Hyosung does the same. They both just laughs afterwards.

Kikwang: Babohyo, is there going to be practice today?

Hyosung: No.. I think we should be fine, why?

Kikwang: Oh nothing.. I'll catch you later, okay?

Hyosung: What is it? Tell me.

Kikwang: It's nothing.... See ya.

Kikwang leaves the room. Hyosung sat there clueless.

Hyosung: (speaking to herself) Did he want practice today?  Why is he in a rush?

The bell for class to start just rang. Throughout the whole classtime, all she was thinking about was Kikwang. In the middle of class, she wanted to go to the restroom and so she did. When she got inside the bathroom, she just sat down in a random stall and thought throughout the whole time. She was about to go out, but then other girls came in. It was Yoori and Taemi. Hyosung listens to their conversation.

Taemi: So you and Kikwang are going on a date tonight?

Yoori: Yes, of course. (fixing her hair)

Taemi: Are you going to do what you've been waiting for?

Yoori: You know me, I never fail any of my plans.

Taemi: Omo! So you are going to.... (makes the kissy lips) Kiss him? (Air kiss)

Yoori: Disgusting... But yes, he will lose his first kiss to me?

Hyosung sits on the toliet and filled with disgust.

Taemi: Are you scared?

Yoori: When am I ever scared? I never fail my plans, so tonight, his lips are mine! Then after that.... We are forever each other's.

Hyosung gets up and made fists with both of her hands, she started shaking her head.

Taemi: That's right. Smart girl.... Let's go. Mr. Kim might send someone to punish us.

As soon as those two girls got out, Hyosung comes out of the stall and rush to class. She was waiting for the day to be over with so she can stop Kikwang from being kiss by Yoori. After class,  Hyosung rushes to her locker and got her stuff in her bag and made her way to Kikwang's locker. She got there, but he had already left, she tries to go the same way he be taking to exit the building. She search and search and finally found Kikwang. She runs to him.

Hyosung: Kikwang! (yelling)

Kikwang turns around and starts waving. Hyosung got to Kikwang, her breath was out.

Hyosung: Ki....kwang-ah... (breathing hard)

Kikwang: What is it?

Hyosung looks at Kikwang, he was nicely dressed, she never seen him dressed this nice before.

Hyosung: Uhh...

Kikwang: What is it?

All of a sudden, Yoori's voice was heard.

Yoori: Oppa!!!!!

Kikwang: (looks at Yoori) Yoori-ah!

Kikwang walks over to Yoori, who is coming towards them. Hyosung frowns a little then turns and made a happy face.

Yoori: Oppa, are you ready?

Kikwang: Yeah....

Yoori: Let's get going!

Kikwang: Okay. Bye Hyosung, tell me what you have to tell me later, okay? Bye..

Hyosung stood there looking sad as the couple walk away from her, arm linking to one another. Then thoughts of Yoori and Kikwang together had bothered her. Hyosung didn't want Kikwang to go, but it was too late... or not...

Hyosung: (yells) KIKWANG-oppa!

Kikwang stops walking and turns around to look at Hyosung.

Hyosung: (YELLS) PRACTICE AT SEVEN TONIGHT AT MY HOUSE.... DON'T BE LATE!!!!!

Kikwang was full of joy, he just nods his head. Yoori drags Kikwang so they can go on their date. Hyosung was satisfied, so she walks home alone.


[ DATE at the RESTAURANT ]

Kikwang and Yoori goes to a pretty fancy restaurant,Yoori and Kikwang orders some pasta to eat. They talk while waiting for the food.

Yoori: I cannot wait for prom, oppa!

Kikwang just nods away. Every question Yoori asks, she gets a nod from Kikwang. Yoori was getting mad.

Yoori: Do you think I'll look the best at prom?

Kikwang nods.

Yoori: Am I the prettiest?

Kikwang nods then looks at his watch, it was 4:45pm. He starts rocking bad and forth. Yoori was feeling even more mad.

Yoori: Is Hyosung prettier than me?

Kikwang nods, not paying attention.

Yoori: (Sad face) Do you like Hyosung?

Kikwang heard this time, he stops rocking, and just look at Yoori.

Kikwang: What?

Yoori: Do you love me?

Kikwang nods and smiles at her. Yoori was relieve by those words. After eating, they go for a stroll on the street.


[ Hyosung's Home ]

Hyosung is in her room, curled up in a ball. Laying on the bed.. The word "KISS" keeps staying in her mind. The thought of Yoori kissing Kikwang, it just grosses her out. She was so bothered, but she don't know what to do, it was already 6pm, one more hour until dance practice. She couldn't wait anymore. She calls Kikwang.

Kikwang: (laughing) Hello?

Hyosung: Kikwang?

Kikwang: Yeah?

Hyosung: Are you still on your date?

Kikwang: Yeah.

Hyosung: Okay.

Kikwang: Is there something wrong?

Hyosung: No. I'll see you in an hour, okay? Bye.

Hyosung hung up before letting Kikwang answer her. She don't know why she felt so impatient, her was feeling a little sad.

Hyosung: (talking to herself) If he likes her and enjoys this date, then.... I should stop being around him, tonight they are going to be each other's... Forever..... (thoughts spinning in her head) Forever? No.

Hyosung grabs her jacket and runs out, she walks out of the house, she saw Kikwang and Yoori there, she goes back inside the gate and looked at them, they were leaning on Hyosung's house gates. Kikwang was leaning against the gate, while Yoori is just in front of him, they were holding hands. She eavesdrop on their conversation.

Yoori: Do you have to have it now?

Kikwang: Yeah, we have to study for the test tomorrow.

Yoori: For what class?

Kikwang: Hmmm.....

Kikwang couldn't answer, so Hyosung goes to where he is at and whispers to him.... "Math." Kikwang was surprised of Hyosung's answer.

Kikwang: Math... we have to study for our math test tomorrow.

Yoori: For Ms. Sung?

Kikwang: Yeah. I'll just talk to you later, okay? I'll call you later tonight after we're done studying.

Yoori: Okay. (frowning)

Kikwang: Aww, don't be sad, Yoori-ah... It'll take only a few hours... Okay?

Yoori nods.

Kikwang: Then... Bye. (opens his arm, offering a hug)

Yoori smiles and just hugs Kikwang tightly.

Yoori: Oppa..... (lets go of the hug)

Kikwang: Yeah?

Yoori: I still wanna chat for a while...

Yoori leans on the wall next to Kikwang, Kikwang gets up from leaning and faces Yoori.

Kikwang: About what?

Yoori: Close your eyes... I want to give you something...

Kikwang: (nods and closes eyes) Yeah..

Yoori goes in for a kiss, she kissed him!... On the lips! Kikwang's eyes widened, his eyes weren't closed like Yoori's. He just stood there, not kissing her back. Hyosung witnessed the whole thing, her right hand covers . She ran inside the house, because she was so shock. Kikwang backs away from the kiss.

Kikwang: Yoori-ah.... I didn't want to kiss you yet...

Yoori: (smiling) When did you plan to have our first kiss together?

Kikwang: I was planning it for prom....

Yoori scratches her head, feeling embarrased.

Yoori: (shy smile) Oppa, I'm sorry, I didn't plan it to be that way.... it's just that..... Never mind. Bye now... (kisses his cheek and left)

Kikwang waves, and turns around and start feeling on his lips, then cheeks. He was shock cause of Yoori's action. Kikwang smiles, he knocks on the door, no one was opening it. Kikwang recalls that Hyosung was there, but did she see him and Yoori kiss? Kikwang rings the doorbell.

Ms. Jeon: Who is it?

Kikwang: It's me, Kikwang.

Ms. Jeon opens the door for Kikwang to come in. He goes in the house.

Kikwang: Ms. Jeon, where's Hyosung?

Ms. Jeon: She's in the basement...

Kikwang: Okay. I'm going to go down then.

Kikwang goes down the basement, he saw that Hyosung had started dancing already... He smiles and applaud for her. Hyosung turns around and stops the music.

Hyosung: Oh, Kikwang-ah... You're done with your date already? You still have... (looks at the clock) 30 minutes left....

Kikwang: Then should I go back to my date?

Hyosung: It's totally up to you. (smiling)

Kikwang felt as if something was different.

*Kikwang's thoughts*

Usually she would stop me from going away, but why is she saying it's totally up to me? Did she see me and Yoori? (ends)

Kikwang just stood there, confused.

Hyosung: Are you staying or going?

Kikwang: I'm staying... Lemme change first.

Kikwang goes changing. Hyosung just looks at herself in her many mirrors in the room. Hyosung had a bitter smile on, it wasn't the same. She don't know why she felt so hurt all of sudden.Kikwang thinks while he changes, did Hyosung see me and Yoori kiss? Kikwang was kind of feeling guilty. Kikwang gets down changing and comes down, Hyosung was looking in the mirror.

Kikwang: Practice?

Hyosung: Yeah.

Kikwang: Hurry, let's start.

Hyosung and Kikwang began stretching. Hyosung begins dancing on her own, Kikwang did the daily routines they usually do. Hyosung stops dancing and starts watching Kikwang dance by himself. Hyosung enjoys every bit of it, he improved so much these past few days. Hyosung applause for Kikwang. He was getting into dancing, so he offers Hyosung his hand so they can dance together. They was dancing together, they was dancing freely and carelessly together. Hyosung spins around and slips, Kikwang caught her. They both just smile at each other and begin dancing again. They were getting into dancing, they were getting closer and closer to each other. After dancing for two hours straight, they take a break. Hyosung gets Kikwang some water and they sat down and looks at themselves in the mirror.

Hyosung: You've worked hard, prom is just in two days, I can't wait.

Kikwang: Me too..

Hyosung lays down and stares at the light above. Kikwang does the same. He lays down right next to her.

Hyosung: Today was the last practice.

Kikwang: Really? We didn't even practice that much today.

Hyosung: I know.... I just wanted to see how much you've improved...

Kikwang: Did I?
Hyosung nods, she closes her eyes. Kikwang closes his eyes too. They just lay there with silence just enjoying the feels of sweating.

Kikwang: Best friend...

Hyosung: Yeah?

Kikwang: Forever...

Hyosung: Forever what?

Kikwang: Best friends, forever.

Hyosung: Promise?

KIkwang; Promise.

They both pink promised together.