He Changed Over A Day.

SHOCKED!!!!

~After School~

Hyosung and Dongmin has gotten close for the rest of the semester. They knew each other pretty well. Kikwang and Yoori are still dating. With only a month left of school, after all the getting to know each other, Dongmin doesn't come to school. Hyosung waited in class for him that day. She was upset, she didn't want to do any work that day. All she did was wait for Dongmin's text or a phone call. After school, Hyosung walked home alone, she usually waits for Kikwang, but she thinks waiting for Dongmin's text was more important. She takes out her phone and stares at it, no text messages. Just then, Kikwang comes from the back and snatch it from her.

Hyosung: (Stops walking) Hey!

Kikwang: You didn't wait for me!

Hyosung: (turns around and crossed her fingers behind her back) I'm in a rush.

Kikwang: (points at her) LIAR!!!

Hyosung:(crossing fingers) No I'm not, but still, gimme back my phone!

Kikwang: No!

Hyosung: Please! I have to go home.

Kikwang: Catch me!

Hyosung: Where are you going to run to?

Kikwang: Hmmm... (scratches head) You'll see! (sticks out tongue)

Kikwang began running away from Hyosung. Hyosung stomps in anger and chases after Kikwang. Kikwang runs to the park nearby the neighborhood. Hyosung was just a little behind, she still chases him.

Hyosung: HEY!!!! LEE KIKWANG!!!! STOP RIGHT THERE.

As Hyosung runs, Kikwang stops and turns in front of her and she didn't brake herself in time, so she bumped into Kikwang. Causing Kikwang to lose his balance and both of them fell. Kikwang drops Hyosung's phone on the ground. Their eyes met. Hyosung forgetting about her phone and just staring at Kikwang's eyes. Kikwang not caring about the phone either, he was caught up in Hyosung's eyes. Hyosung blinks, Kikwang blinks, Hyosung blinks once more, Kikwang went back to reality.

Kikwang: Um. (clears throat) Heavy girl, get off of me.

Hyosung: (back to senses) Oh, yeah. Sorry.

Hyosung gets up and brushes herself. Kikwang brushes himself also as he got up. Kikwang picks up Hyosung's phone and hand it over to her. The screen was dirty from the dirt.

Kikwang: Here. (hands over the phone)

Hyosung: Yeah. Hey! It's dirty!

Kikwang: Can always clean it.

Kikwang began walking, Hyosung following him from the back and brushing her phone.

Hyosung: YOU play too much.

Kikwang: Just to mess with you! (smiles)

Hyosung: Babokwang, forreal. (smiles)

Kikwang: Why are you so down today, huh?
Hyosung: I'm not.

Kikwang: Liar.

Hyosung: I'm not.

Kikwang turns around and squints at her.

Kikwang: Liar!

Hyosung: Am not!

Kikwang: LIAR!!!

Hyosung: Fine, I was, but not anymore.

Kikwang: Good. (smiles) I'm going home now.

Hyosung: You just gonna leave me? Aiiish! So rude!

Kikwang: Then lemme walk you home, babo. Man, you're a babo too!

Hyosung: Not as babo as you! Let's go!

Kikwang and Hyosung walks home from the park. Kikwang drops Hyosung off to her house and went home.

~The next day~

Hyosung goes to writing class that day. Hyosung notices that she haven't seen Dongmin all day, she was again, disappointed. Hyosung stares out the window with her arm resting on the desk and head lained down on her arm. Hyosung felt miserable. After thinking so much about Dongmin, someone comes from behind her and poked her left shoulder. Hyosung was happy because she thought it was Dongmin, it was just Kikwang.

Hyosung: Just you!

Kikwang: Just me? (sad)

Hyosung: I thought you were Dongmin sunbae, Sorry.

Kikwang: Just because I'm not Dongmin, you won't look forward to seeing me here?

Hyosung: Well, I was just expecting Dongmin sunbae, that's all.

Kikwang: So you don't wanna see me? Fine. (gets up)

Hyosung: (grabs his wrist) Oh stop you big baby! Sit down. I'm glad you're here. Always will be glad.

KIkwang: Nope. (lets go of her hand on his wrist and began walking away)

Hyosung: YOU DORK!!!!!

Kikwang walks out of the classroom, because he was going to meet up with Yoori anyway. Hyosung felt bad, The bell had rung now, Hyosung stares at the door, he saw a new student that entered the class and the teacher was talking to.

Ms. Park: Class, we have a new T.A., his name is Lee Myung Hee.

Myung Hee: Hi, I'm Lee Myung Hee, a junior in class A.

Student 1: Where is Dongmin?

Student 2: Where is Dongmin, Ms. Park?

Ms. Park: Something came up, so he had to transfer out... Now let's start.

Class started, Hyosung was sad that Dongmin had transferred out. After class, Hyosung walks to class and saw Dongmin walk pass by her as she was going to wave. Dongmin walked to his friends by Hyosung's locker. Hyosung frowns and walks up to Dongmin and grabbed his arm.

Hyosung: Dongmin sunbae! (excited)

Dongmin just stares at her and began laughing with his friends again.

Hyosung: Dongmin sunbae! (sad)

Friend 1: Dongmin-ah, you know girls like her? We told you to introduce us to better looking girls, why is she one?

Friend 2: Thought you had better looking friends.

Myung Hee: She's not bad.

Dongmin: UM, (clears throat)... I don't even know who she is. I won't even go for her! She's out of my league!

Dongmin made his friends laugh that way. Hyosung was devastated. Hyosung lets go of his arm and walks away. Hyosung walks and turn back around and walked towards Dongmin again.

Dongmin: What's the problem?

Hyosung: YOU! So with your friends, you don't know me!  You don't want to know a girl like me!!!!?

Dongmin: (whispers in her ears) This is for your safety!

Hyosung: Safety? What safety?

Dongmin: (laughs) Go away, you're annoying!

Hyosung: You changed over a day! Stupid boys!

Hyosung's angry eyes were set on Dongmin, just when Hyosung walks away, she heard Dongmin and his friends talk and it made her even sadder.

Friend 1: You know her?

Friend 2: She's.... eww.

Myung Hee: I can't judge, she's a student of mine.

Friend 1: Dongmin-ah, don't ever show up with her again. That's disappointment.

Hyosung couldn't take it anymore so she got her stuff out of the locker and ran out of the school since it was at the end anyway. She ran away pass the school's gate and just broke down, but no tears were coming. She don't know why, it just didn't come out. Hyosung goes walking, not even thinking straight. Hyosung was in daze, not paying attention, the bus was approaching her way, she realizes it, not even caring if she died or not, but she was save. Someone grabbed her from behind and pulled her away from the bus. They both fell to the ground. Hyosung turns back, it was Kikwang. Kikwang's eyes were not the same, they were angry.

Hyosung: Kikwang-ah...

Kikwang: You almost died, idiot!

Hyosung: Kikwang-ah....

Kikwang: What if you did die? You were just going to leave me?

Hyosung shaking her head no constantly.

Kikwang: Then, why are you like this?

Hyosung: Kikwang-ah....

Kikwang: What?

Hyosung started crying and planted herself in Kikwang's arms. Kikwang didn't know she was going to be this sad, she just kept crying. Kikwang wasn't sure to hug her back or to just leave it, but in the end, Kikwang hugs her. Hyosung kept telling Kikwang that he changed over a day, repeating after another line, so Kikwang decides to hug her tighter and told her to shut up. Kikwang didn't want to see Hyosung crying, it was his first time seeing her cry.