Plans and confusions

I just read too many Fanfics

The next weeks were calm: schedules, shows, interviews. Things between me and Jonghyun were normal. We often teased each other and fought playfully. But he didn’t touch me for a week. No innocent skinship. No holding hands, no hugs and definitely no kisses. There were no awkward moments as well. No jealousy either. Everything was so easy.

But one thing was bothering me a bit.  Whenever I danced, I saw him eyeing me. Whenever I was talking to one of the members or any other idols, I would always catch him stealing a glance at me. At first I decided to ignore it but after a while it became kinda creepy. I often asked him whether he wanted  something but he would only avoid my eyes and mumble a quiet “nothing”.

I really hate it when people look as if they want to say something and then just mumble “nothing”.  When we were alone he was okay. He was normal, calm I might even say. But when we were with someone else he would suddenly go quiet and leave just to start a talk with F(x)’s Krystal or a muscle contest with Joon. It was so odd. But I didn’t have the courage to make him spill everything out.

I was scared of the truth.

………………………………………………………

It happened in the beginning of April of year “god knows which”. It was actually two days before Jjong’s birthday. We were really busy. Taemin was busy on shows – he has been really popular lately amongst other idols. Minho was busy rapping his life away. Onew was busy…… he was busy with god know what. What does he usually do?!?! I have never seen him actually work!!!!!

I was busy checking out the mall. Not for me. You probably think “Yea right!” but it’s the truth. I was shopping for Jonghyun. For his present actually cause I doubt they sell Jonghyuns in the mall. I mean after al….

Anyway, it was hard to pick a gift for Jonghyun. He liked to buy clothes for himself. He wouldn’t like anything for the house. Money is a stupid gift for an idol. Beauty products were not his thing. What the hell does the dino want?????

I have already decided to bake him a cake and I was currently waiting for my custom-made Shinee Photobook – it had pictures of us throughout the years. I got the idea from the Photobook Jonghyun did while filming Hello Baby. The idea was amazing and I have to give the pabo some credit.

But the Photobook  and the cake were not enough. I had to think of something else but in my 2 weeks of searching I came across nothing interesting. Damn those stores. Aish!!! I have never been this frustrated in my life. And on top of that Jjong’s been acting weird

…………………………………………………………… ( I really like dots )

It was the 7th of April when we decided to have a meeting. Jjong had vocal practice and while he was out we were gonna have a discussion bout his birthday party. Onew has already asked a schedule-free day so……….. all we had to do was set everything up. We decided to have a party amongst the members in the morning like a family. And in the evening we would invite other idols to the restaurant for a bigger party. There were gonna be SNSD, Super Junior, 2pm, 2am, F(x), Kara, MBLAQ, B2st and some other random people who I don’t remember.

“Are we gonna order alcohol?” – Minho inquired

“You kidding? No! I only asked for a break tomorrow, not for a week after that!” – I knew that Onew was just being a good leader and that in reality he wanted to drink very much. He wasn’t an alcoholic but a few sips of wine never hurt anybody.

“I think alcohol wouldn’t hurt” – Taemin smiled innocently.

“Tae?  You are a minor! You shouldn’t even care about alcohol!” – I think my mouth must have been as big as a fist.

“But….. umma….. A few sips…” – I was still frowning – “As a way to celebrate?” – I signed defeated. It’s not like he was gonna get dead drunk or anything after all. Right? I mean he has never even tried alcohol before. Right?

“Fine….  I approve…. Onew?”

“……. I guess if we control the situation….” – Minho, me and Taemin high-fived. – “But Minho, Kibum and taemin…. Promise me you won’t get dead drunk”

“No worries Onew. I don’t even like beer or wine. I don’t think I will have more than one glass” – I reassured the leader – “ And I will make sure Taemin doesn’t have a lot. He is still a kid” – Taemin pouted. – “And Minho handles alcohol well so….. You don’t have to worry bout him” – Minho smiled.

“Thank you Key” – Did he think that was a compliment? Oh well.

“Well then decided. By the way, I hope everyone has present?” – Aish!!! Onew is so cool when he pretends to be a leader.

“I bought hime a sleeping bag with dinosaurs all over it. I figured he should sleep with his family” – Taemin smiled while we all chuckled.

“I got him computer games and two earings. That was the only thing I could think of” – I understand you very well, Minho.

“I got him money for his ipod” – very wise. – “Key?”

“What me?” – I smiled to myself. – “You will see”

 

Sorry, for not updating for so long. I am such a lazy . Plus not long ago I got really good news that I passed The Japanese Language Profiency Exam. I was sooooo happy!!!!!
Mettelove, I am really sorry for not writing this in Jonghyun's pov, but don't worry, I will make the next chapter in his pov, so please wait. ~_______^
Anyway thankyu for being such wonderful readers, I really appreciate you^^
*Hugs*