Dinner and everything that happens after

I just read too many Fanfics

We came back to the dorm tired. Jonghyun hasn't been talking to me for the whole ride home. I tried to start a conversation but the dino just looked at me for a few seconds and then started talking to Taemin, pinching his cheeks and calling him cute. I was a bit jealous.

Back at the dorm Taemin right away occupied the coach and Jonghyun lied down next to him, sliding one arm around the younger one's waist. Jonghyun! Wow! Trying to make me jealous, that short bastard. Well not working, dear. I smiled to myself.

Onew was sitting on a chair with his head tilted back. I quietly approached and leaned towards his face.

"Key, do you want to kiss me?" - I was suprised when Onew suddenly opened his eyes and placed a kiss on my cheek. I chuckled a bit.

"Hyung, the hell? I was gonna wake you up gently."

"You didn't enjoy t?"

"..... I did, I guess"

"Good, cause everyone says I'm quite the kisser." - All of this time I was trying hard not to look at Jonghyun but I could pretty much guess that he was glaring at me at the moment.. And soon he would probably start flirting with Taemin. But, boy, was he dumb then? Minho wouldn't let him do a thing to his Taemin.

"Taemin-ah, you are really cute, I could just kiss you" - Ha! I really do know the pabo well.

"MWO?" - Taemin, my lovely son, umma taught you well. Stay away from erts and dinosaurs.

"Jonghyun, it's time to eat" - Minho suddenly butted in. I chuckled and Jonghyun glared at me.

The dinner was the awesomest dinner I had in my life. Me and Onew shared one plate, including eating one spaghetti together. Jonghyun was desperately trying to steal Taemin's first ( I hope ) kiss. Minho kept "nonchalately"  butting in by recommending the meat or the sause. I kept laughing. To tell the truth it was very fun. At some point when in the middle of screaming I couldn't control my laughter, Jonghyun suddenly turned to me.

"Yah! Why are you laughing?"

I started shaking my head but couldn't stop the chuckles

"Yah Kim Kibum! Stop laughing! Are you laughing at me?" - I continuedto shake my head. He reached out for me and started tickling me under my chin. I kept chuckling.

"Yah! Stop chuckling! Come with me!" - And with those words he dragged me into his and Onew's room. He quickly locked the door and I stopped giggling. Does the guys always have to lock the stupid door. My thoughts were interupted when the dino suddenly leaned in and gave me A quickly kiss o n the lips. the hell? "There, it's normal for friends to kiss. it's just that Minho was a bit mad at me trying to steal a kiss from my favorite Taemin and I said it was okay for close friends to kiss. No big deal." - after that jonghyun opened the door and exited the room.

Atleast he's talking to me again. Woo-hoo...........

Sorry for not updating, I caught a cold. Also sorry for the short chapter. I didn't have much time. Also it kinda hit me that the name of the fic is kinda random. :P Oh well! Anyway please give me feedback<3^^ f