Relationship

I just read too many Fanfics

Replies - I am excited to do those...... I don't know why though. Perhaps cause it's a bit new to me.

 

@zaddd3 Thankyu so much for your comment~ I don’t want my fic to end either but personally I think it will become boring at some point so I am pretty much saving myself^^ Yep, I’m that evil. I am glad you like my hair color~  My hair color is glad too.

 

@pencilcase1991 You will see who the is soon enough^^

 

@shawolxsddict It is very random…. But it makes me happy that you like it~

 

@kawaiikimbap Yeah, I know that I didn’t give you many options but there’s still red!!!!! …. Yeah…. That still doesn’t justify me…..

 

@omgiloveonewsomuch It will come to an end…… I am sorry for that but I do think that it will become boring at some point^^

 

@Kerukun thankyu for your advice^^ I don’t think anything will look on me as good as it does on Taemin though~

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

B2st left in about 3 hours when it was 11pm. We had some sort of schedule tomorrow so we desides to hit it off or whatever it is called. Basically we went to bed. And I was really happy because lately I've been having some trouble falling asleep and actuallu during the movie I fell asleep with my mouth open which was very embarassing since I woke up with the popcorn pack in my mouth. I still haven't found out who did that but yoseob's giggles were a bit suspicious.

So I was standing in the bathroom brushing my teeth when Jjong walked in. After Dongwoon and i hugged he hasn't really talked to me  - he hasn't even looked at me. Meeting him was akward for some reason. Me and him were, are and will be best friends yet sometimes we would just plainly ignore each other. Perhaps it was because i have some kind of feelings for him.... Maybe not.

"Key?" - i spit into the sink and washed my face.

"Yeah?" - He quickly washed his hands before looking at me.

"Dongwoon.....?" - So he was bothered by it. I felt a smile tickling my lips.

"What about him..?" - I tried to act nonchalant by biting on my lower lip and hiding my smile byt failed miserably.

he signed - "If you HAD to choose between me and Dongwoon..... who would you choose?" - i pretended to think and he lightly punched my arm making me giggle.

"Jonghyun, it depends on the situation. I love both of you..... but in different ways" - That was true. Jonghyun was somebody I loved from the button of my heart, Dongwoon was a really good friend.

"How is it different?" - Jonghyun was raising his voice a bit and Key stopped smiling. - "You hug him the same way!!!" - Jonghyun was practically yelling now. i visibly started becoming smaller. I have never seen him like that. - "What was that?!?!? Answer me! ANSWER ME!!!"

"A h-hug" - I didn't want to answer - I was scred. I am strong and rarely somebody'd yelling can make me flinch but when the person you love is not happy with you your heart breaks and your pride shatters.

"THAT WAS NOT A NORMAL HUG!!!!!" - I slid to the floor. I was so broken that tears didn't even manage to slip out of my eyes. But I knew that my whole body was shaking. I closed my eyes in hopes of going away from this place.

suddenly Jonghyun hugged me. i could feel him shaking too. I opened my eyes.

"I am.... so so sorry' - He whispered. i hesitated but eventually s my arms around his neck.

We sat like that for a few seconds before Jonghyun pulled away and studied my face. I smiled at him a bit and he returned it with a small eye smile.

"I am sotty...... It's just.... i know something is bothering you.... and Don.... Dongwoon was the one you chose to find comfort in. " - I could feel him breaking inside as well. - "Kibum, i want to be there for you 24/7 but I know that at times it's not possible. Yet you have to keep believing that I will be there when you fall, break or lose everything you had." - His eyes were shining with tears but Jonghyun was trying his best to look strong.

"Jonghyun...... At your.... party..." - He was right. he had the right to know. He sniffed and looked at me waiting. - "I was drunk and..... I think that somebody ....." - His eyes widened but I just continued - "Almost me."

He stood there for a while thinking about what to say and then hugged me. He didn't utter a single word but i knew whet he wanted to say.

"I think.... No I thought..... that it might have been Dongwoon so.... i tried to seduce him...." - Jonghyun let out a chuckle and leaned out to look at my face.

"Pabo.....' - He ruffled my hair and I suddenly understood why taemin always got mad at that gesture - "Go to sleep - your head is messed up both inside and out" - I let out a laugh.

we yell at each other, then joke around, shamelessly flirt on camera and tickle each other off it, make fun of Jongkey but secretly love the couple name. Yep, our relationship was a bit messed up but I would never trade it for anything in this world.

You can take my word for it.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Hey guys!!!! Ok so first of all..... I am not dying my hair. Apparently me and my mom had an agreement that I could dye it only if i got all A's which i didn't. Plus all of you have been saying that I shouldn't and that my hair color is wonderful^^ Thankyu everyone it means a lot to me. Also I would like to make it clear that I do love my hair it's just that I wanted a small change or something like that.

 

GREAT NEWS!!!! Gosh, it's so hard writing this cause my shify key keeps falling...... So anyway some people don't want this fic to end but that is kinda inevitable. Umm.... I MIGHT want to do a sequel but at the same time I don't know if i should. I don't want to be the type of person who just does a sequel in order to get more money..... Ok, well it's not money for me - it's love and.... affection from all of you. But still..... So what do you think of that.

 

Also could you list 5 interesting facts about yourself? I am not trying to be creepy...... although I probably am. It's okay if you don't want to do it but I am just curious. Here are my facts. Don't judge.

1) My skin becomes yellow if I eat anything that is orange. I haven't actually eaten any oranges, mandarines or carrots on 9 and a half months. Even though they are my favorite fruits and vegetables, I don't want to look like cheese, please understand

2) I have snakephobia. Not long ago I saw a snake and I practically stopped moving. My dad had to shake me to get some reaction.

3) I am currently working on a poem for my sister's 20th birthday. Yep, mentally I am still in kindergarden.

4) I hate onions. I do. I really really really do. I just plain hate. don't joke about onions or I'll get mad....... Ok, that's weird.

5) I went to see a doctor today and she told me that I have a chronic desease...... Jongkey addiction..... Beware it's contagious.....

 

So yep, see you guys whenever I will next have time. Well...... not actually see you. It would be actually a bit awkward if I met any of you. Imagine.

 

You : Oh my god, are you WTBBtoday?

Me: Yep

You: Oh, I love ( at least I hope that's true ) your fanfics.

And my mom in the background: 0_0

 

Yep, that would be awkward.

Well, on that bright note let's end my rant.

 

Ok, I Know i promised to end this but as you might have noticed I am in a really good mood lately.... Sadely enough you are the ones that suffer most from it.