The worst part is.....

I just read too many Fanfics
I am terrible. I am so sorry for not writing in such a long time.. I was kinda away and the computer wasn't mine so I couldn't really start writing a boy/boy fanfic. Anyway Yesterday was Jjongie's birthday!!!!! Seichuka Hamida!!! Before I liked 8th od april cause it was my birthday but after I found out about Shinee I was sooooooo happy that we were born on the same day. Except he is 6 years older..... Well anyway I wish him happiness and love<3 And so that everyday would be better than the prevous
No for the chapter\

Key's pov

All guest were going around. There were so many people. I was checking out who came and who didn't. So far I know that Kikwang didn't come and Sunny was busy. God, there were too many people. Everyone was congratulating Jonghyun. It's funny how people always become nice around you on your birthday. Even people who don't like you. Although I don't think anyone could  hate Jonghyun. I saw him receiving a present from Jessica and smiled. He seemed happy. And if he is happy, so am I.

Suddenly someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Seunghyun.

"Seungie!!!!!' - I hugged him briefly. I loved this guy. 0_0 Not like love-loved, he was just sooo funny, you can't help but like him.

"Hey! Where's the birthday boy? I don't see him! I am walking around with this stuffed dinosaur toy like an idiot." - I chuckled

"He is in the huge group of people congratulating him. See? Over there~"

"...... And how am I supposed to get to him? It lookes like a jungle forest~! Aish.... Well at least if there will be a dance I can danse with the toy and not stand like a looser."

"Ha! Is everyone here?"

"How am I supposed to know!!! I don't know who you invited!!!"

"I meant out of FT Island!!!"

"Oh..... Yeah.... No.... Not yet. Jaejin will come later." - Another one. God..... Well, the less people, the easier. I said bye and left Seunghyun to gat through the jungle. Crap.... I was alone. Minho was with Taemin. Onew was talking to Eunhyuk. How random. I went off to search for someone to talk to.

I spotted Dongwoon all alone pouring some juice. The alcohol didn't arrive yet. But it will soon. I am still worried about Taemin. In order to prove how old he is, he will do anything. Ugh.... I am pretty sure everyone will be still drunk tamorrow. ( what a weird way to spell tomorrow )

"Hey, Dongwoon! "

"Hi Key!!! What juice is this?"

"Orange. Couldn't you guess by the color?"

"Well..... It might have been peach or mango or smth like that....... By the way, is it rue that there will be alcohol?" - I signed. Why do rumors spread so fast.

"Yes..."

"Woah!!!! Now I'm excited!!!"

"Are you even old enough to drink?"

"YES!!!!!!!" - I chuckled and made my way to Onew who was now alone.

Jonghyun's POV

Jessica was telling me something but I wasn't listening. My eyes were following Key's every move. I saw him look around. Suddenly I saw him looking my way, I looked away and smiled at Jessica. He was checking on me. My smile grew wider. Then from the corner of my eye, I saw someone approach my Key. I tensed up. it was Seunghyun. crapcrapcrapcrapdamndamndamn. Ah~ Why does everyone have tocongratulate me. i wanna be with Key and not with some jessica I was supposed to make him drunk not let someone else take him away. While I was thinking Key had already left Seunghyun and I mehronged the guy.

"So Happy Birthday and I wish you love! You deserve a good girlfriend" - Oh! Right! Jessica's still talking. I flashed her a smile and went back to stalking Key with my eyes. I saw him make his way to...... Dongwoon?!?! Today is not my day. Even though it actually is. I saw them talking sweetly to each other and i could feel my hands form into fists. Why? Why is he not paying any attention to me? It's supposed to be my birthday. i don't need these people around me. Not Jessica, not Krystal, not Gyuri. Oh right! I flashed them a smile. I can't forget about them. But I can't forget about key either. It's kinda amazing the way I am so selfish about this boy. So posessive. I am amazed by myself. I saw Key make his way to Onew........ Is he torturing me? Suddenly the waiters came in carring bottles of beer, wine, Bailey's, champagne and other stuff. i heard everyone go wild. Everyone started clapping. I smirked. Time for the fun to begin.

"Everyone! Thank you so much for coming to my party! Birthday party to be exact. I hope you will have fun. And this - alcohol - will help you...... so........ you can start having fun!!!" - Everyone cheered. And they weren't even drunk yet!!!

Ilooked over at Key. He looked worried. Maybe I should ease him up a bit. I mad my way to him

"Key?"

"Mwo?"

"You not gonna drink?"- I slung my arm around his shoulder

"I will..... but not much"

"Beer? Wine? Vodka?"

"MWO?!?! You ordered vodka? Are you russian?" - I chuckled

"Vodka it is" - and I went to get some.

"Jjong! No! J-jjong?" - I came back with beer. He lloked at it. I could see he didn't want it. I shoved it into his hands.

"For me?" - He didn't seem convinced but signed anyways -"Cheers" - And he drank it in one go.

1 hour later

Key's POV

I didn't understand anything around me. I saw people dancing, kissing, drinking. i lost sight of Jonghyun and all other members. I didn't even remember how much i had. I stumbled to the exit of the restaurant. I was about to go get some fresh air when I felt someone hug me by my waist and pull me upstairs. I couldn't even protest. The only things i coold say were umph's and pff's. I was shoved into a room. The light were turned off. I heard the door close with a click. Crap.

"Hello, yeobo" - Whose voice was this? it sounded so familiar.

Suddenly I felt warm lips press to my neck.

Who was it? What was he doing? Why was he doing this? The situation was terrible. Some unknown person was trying to me while I was drunk.

And the worst part is that I moaned.

So......? How is it? Key at some point asked Jonghyun if he was russian because he ordered vodka. I am russian so I know that people think that russians love vodka. No clue why though.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgm8xmRElE1qa4uc1o1_500.png - I love those pics. They look like a couple here

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-M-2cizgVXUA/TVXJSkvCCmI/AAAAAAAAAKc/bxWO_GG4joY/s1600/tumblrlg89ydawsl1qe2kyk.jpg Key

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg8ltoHagH1qzivdro1_500.jpg

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg86opePaV1qbzsoqo1_500.png

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgb35hxMOd1qcid3uo1_500.jpg

http://cdn2.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/ningin/blog/2011/02/yunjae_bf2.jpg

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg94ulgpOM1qaqik6o1_500.png

http://static.diary.ru/userdir/1/9/0/1/1901344/65895827.jpg

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh9du0Q96m1qad0n3o1_400.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lglcdlStzw1qcvl7t.png - Who is this? Can anyone tell me?