It will take some time to figure out

I just read too many Fanfics

Key's POV

 

I opened my eyes. The ceiling in front was really blurry. God….. My head was killing me. I shouldn’t have drunk that much yesterday….. Then I would be feeling much better, then I would be up by now, then I wouldn’t have been up against the wall with some guy’s tongue roaming around my neck…… 0_0

This was enough to wake me up – I quickly jolted up and ran towards the mirror. I carefully checked myself for the sign of any hickeys or anything that could suggest that I…..

I saw a small hickey on my neck but it was barely visible. Was I ?

I started pacing around the room. Nononononono….. Please, no….. I looked around the room. Taemin and Onew were still in deep slumber. God….. I needed to calm down….. Breathe in, breath out….. I looked at myself in the mirror again. I was wearing a loose white shirt which was up to my knees. I panicked – the shirt wasn’t mine.

I quickly reached for some makeup and took out a concealer. I carefully applied it to my hickey so it would be barely visible…… God….

I ran to the kitchen and hurriedly poured some water into a cup spilling half of it in the process. My hands were shaking at the thought of me being . I was a …… I didn’t …. I din’t want it to be against my will. Although I did moan….. ….. What if the guy thought I wanted him too….

I felt a tear escape my eye. Pain, I was feeling pain, I was feeling anguish, I was feeling agony.

 

I was feeling despondency. I was broken.

 

Just then two arms curled around my waist.

“Bummie? Bummie…. Are you okay? Does your head hurt? Are you feeling sick?” – Jonghyun. I could recognize that voice anywhere.

 

I wanted to say something but I couldn’t. The only thing that came out of my mouth were sobs. Quiet, yet so vividly audible sobs. I put my arms around Jonghyun’s back and laid my head on his chest. He was whispering something comforting but my own pain was too much for me to hear him.

 

After ten minutes I stopped. I was still hiccupping but felt much better. I quickly wiped my face with the shirt as Jonghyun strolled over to the coach and signaled me to sit next to him. I went over.

 

We sat in silence at first. I din’t want to make the first move and Jonghyun didn’t know where to start. After a while he opened his mouth.

 

“Are you…. Okay?”

 

Was I? I felt much better after crying but the feeling of possibly being was still hunting me. I needed to know something .

 

“Jonghyun….. How did I come back to the dorm last night?...... After the party….. I was…. Drunk.” He looked at me strangely but after looking into my eyes decided against asking anything.

 

“In a van…. With all of us” – Ok…. So far, so good.

 

“And….. How do I say this?”

 

“Say it as it is” – Crap….. Well There was no other way. Better blurt it out than make Jonghyun confused.

 

“Where did you find me? I mean when the party ended” His eyes seemed to widen but then they went back to normal.

 

“Upstairs. Dongwoon found you actually…. You were missing and we were about…. Well me and Minho were about to go look for you when Dongwoon…. He well carried you down” The voice was familiar. It was husky too. It…. Couldn’t be Dongwoon…. Could it?

 

“And he…. Found me upstairs? What was I like?”

 

“Drunk…… Not gonna lie, but you were dead drunk.” – I hit his arm at that and he smiled. – “But Taemin and Onew were just about as bad as you” I chuckled. So much for taking care of Taemin.

 

“And what was I wearing?” – He laughed. Oh…. If only he knew why I was asking this….. He probably wouldn’t have left.

 

“A panda suit” – I frowned and Jonghyun chuckled again – “Kidding, pabo. You were wearing your clothes.” – I let out a sign of relief. I probably wasn’t . I mean there was no pain. Just one hickey. And I was wearing my clothes normally.

 

Suddenly it hit me…. There was one hickey….. Somebody did try to me…..

 

“Jonghyun…. Who was missing at about the same time that I was?”

 

“Key…. You are acting a bit starange…..” – But then he saw my serious face: I wasn’t joking – “Well….. Joon….. Mir…….Jinwoon… And maybe some other people. None of them took part in the game we had.”

 

“Mir, Joon, Jinwoon…” – Except for Joon, the other two were my close friends.

 

“Wait…. Now that you think about it…. Dongwoon was missing too.”

 

Four people.

 

One .

 

This will take some time to figure out.

 

 

Sorry..... I know you guys were expecting a rated scene but.......... yeah... I actualy have a reason for that.

1) Since the story is from Key's pov he can't really remember what happened cause he was drunk

2) It's actually for the plot

3) I can't write rated scenes...... yes, I am a loser.

 

So anyway.... please don't kill me and please give me feedback. I am also really interested in Who you think the is.

<3<3<3<3<3 ( weird and awkward hearts )