Not counting the shrimp

I just read too many Fanfics

Jonghyun's POV

I woke up because of the sun and lazily sat up. God… I had so much schedule yesterday that I was so tired today. I looked at the clock. 12:03. Wait….. Why is it so late. Don’t we have any schedule today. Usually I was woken up by Key at 6am. What the hell. I looked at Onew’s bed. It was empty. I could hear some noises coming from the living room. I massages my eyes hoping to at least half wake up but it didn’t work. I yawned and went to the closet. I stared at the clothes before me…………………………….. Oh god!!!! I fell asleep while standing!!!! I shook my head and headed towards the shower. I better not fall asleep there.

After showering I decided that since I am staying home ]might as well enjoy every moment. I put on boxers and  a towel around my neck. Ans with the thought “Wait till key sees you” I left the room. Sneaking up from behind I tried to hear the conversation. I saw some balloons. The hell? Taemin was standing on the side telling a confused Minho something. Onew was tying the balloons to a chair. Key had his back to me and was looking at some kind of book I presume. A smirk crossed my face as I sneaked up closer to Key and s his arms around Key’s waist.

He gasped. I smirked wider while the other members turned around to face me and Key. Taemin’s face brightened as he popped out some confetti and the three of them happily sang

“Happy birthday, hyung/Jonghyun!!!!!!!”

I looked up and noticed the banner that said “Happy birthday to our most loved Jonghyun”.

Ha! Most loved….. Wow……. Didn’t see that coming.

“Yah!!! Let go of me!” – Key pushed himself away from me.  There goes my birthday present….

“Hyung…… Today I would like say that all these years you were a really good hyung ad I love you very much” – Taemin smiled and I turned my attention from Kibum. – “And here. I got you a sleeping bag with dinosaurs since I thought you would have fun while sleeping with them” – I chuckled. I loved the sleeping bag. Though sleeping with Kibum would be way more fun. I smirked while hugging Taemin as a thank you.

“Hyung. I really had no clue what to get you…… but here are two computer games that you were dieing to get and earings.” – Minho awkwardly gave me the presents. My members are the best! Although I was wishing they would understand and give me Kibum tied with a bow as a present.

“Thanks man. I love it!” – I didn’t hug Minho. I always felt embarrassed while standing next to him. It wasn’t fair. Why was he so tall!!!!!!

“Jonghyun. Without you Shinee wouldn’t be the same. You are the main vocalist and you shine like a diamond. Thank you for always being there for all of us. I put 500$ on our ipod” – Onew  smiled.

“Wow….. Thank you” – I awkwardly hugged Onew and turned to Key.

“Jjong” – God! No matter what, my name coming from his mouth is the best. – “I really don’t know what to say. It feels like I already said everything possible. Umm…. I guess I really love you and wish you  happy birthday” – I smiled softly and pulled him into an embrace. After pulling away I raised an eyebrow.

“Where is my present?”

“Aish! Is that all that matters to you???” – I chuckled – “ First of all here.” – He handed me a book and I looked at it and smiled. It was a photobook. I quickly looked through it and realized it had pictures of us through the years. I smiled…… There was one from my previous birthday. I smiled more remembering how I got a kiss from Key that day.

“Thank you.”

“There is another present but it’s not here yet. Now come and eat you birthday breakfast.” – They all went into the kitchen and I followed. I wonder what Key got me.

We sat down and I dug into the shrimp. Taemin chuckled at me.

“Oh! By the way Jonghyun….” – Onew was chewing his chicken – “ Later tonight we are going to a restaurant to celebrate with other people.”

“Who?”

“Suju, Beast, MBAQ, SNSD, KARA, munch-munch, F(x), FT ISLAND. Some other people.”

“Oh~…. Cool’

“And we’re ordering alcohol” – I stopped eating.

“Alcohol?”

“Yeah.”

I smirked and looked at Key. That diva can’t handle alcohol well. He turned to me.

“And can you believe it? Taemin wants to drink.”

“Really? Ah….. He’s not that innocent anymore”

“Yeah…. I’ll have to make sure he doesn’t get drunk” – And I will have to make sure Key does get drunk. Kibum and me are so alike.

“I’m not gonna drink a lot! I just want to try” – Taemin defended himself.

“So when are we going there?” – I asked munching on some salad filled with Key’s love.

“3. The guests arrive at 4. We need get ready and stuff.” – Minho answered while blowing on a shrimp, peeling the skin off and handing it to Taemin. They look like  a father  and a son……Wait! If he is a dad and Key is a mom, then…… Key and Minho are married!!!!!!!!

I glared at Minho. No one takes away my Key. Oh my god! They are sitting across each other. On dates people always sit across each other.

“MINHO!!!” – Everyone looked at me strangely.  I coughed a bit. – “Switch seats with me”

“huh? Why?”

“Just because.”

“But I am feeding Taemin. He can’t peel the shrimp himself.”

“You can do it across the table.”

“It will be uncomfortable.”

“Well then I can feed Taemin” – And be his father and key’s husband. He-he. Minho’s eyebrows furrowed.

“You. Want. To. Feed. Taemin? Why. Would. You. Want. To. Do. That?”

“No reason”

“Really?” – Minho stood up and so did I.

“Yeah. Why don’t you want to switch seats?”

“No reason”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah” – suddenly someone started chuckling. I looked down and saw Kibum shaking lightly from laughter. Soon Onew started laughing and Taemin joined them. Me and Minho looked at each other and soon were laughing as well.

When we finally stopped Onew said: ‘Well that was quite a show. You sounded like to idiot. Really? Yeah. Yeah? Yeah.” – He copied our voices. – “Anyway Key thank you for the meal. I am going to take a shower. Key, could you please call the restaurant and ask if everything is still going fine.”

“Okay, boss.” – Key put all the dishes in the sink and went to get the phone and the phonebook.

Minho and Taemin stood up and headed towards the bedroom they share with Key. Lucky!

“Oh by the way, dino!” – I turned my head towards Minho – “There is a box with fan mail. Most of it is for you. You should read it” – I nodded my head and went over to the box. Wow…… There we a lot of mail. Well it is my birthday after all.

“Oppa, Happy Birthday!”

“What are you doing on your birthday”

“what did the members give you?”

“I wish you good health and for you to find the love of your life”

“I have been a fan for only a year but I love you so much I dream of you”

“I named my dog after you”

“Have fun on your birthday”

I was reading through all the latters when an interesting one came up.

“Dear Jonghyun!!

Happy birthday!!! I wish you to have a good life and always be happy. I would like to ask you one question if you don’t mind. What did Key give you as a present? You two seem to be really close so I was a bit curious..

Marie”

We seemed close? I smiled…. What a nice fan. Probably a Jongkey fan. I looked over at Key who was talking on the phone.

I don’t remember when I fell in love with Key. First we were just good friends. Then somehow we became inseparable. Then I started noticing that whenever Key got close to another person I would feel jealousy. At first I thought that I was feeling that because I am his best friend and he should talk to me but after a while I realized it wasn’t the case. I wasn’t to surprised when I realized that I had fallen for a man. I don’t really care that much about gender. As long as I love him it doesn’t matter.

I also don’t know what I love about him. I can always name the best and the worst thing in anybody but for Key I couldn’t pick only one good point and I couldn’t pick only one bad point. Yes, Key has a lot of bad points so it’s not like “Ah~ He’s perfect”. I mean he nags a lot and sometimes acts a bit too motherly. He is too frank at times and he always tells the most embarrassing stories about you. But on the other hand he barely ever gets mad, always supports us and treats us like jewels: with so much love and affection. Plus he cooks.

“Are you done reading? If yes then you should probably start getting ready” – I was so preoccupied staring….. somewhere that I didn’t notice a Key getting closer to me.

“A-ah! Yeah… I should probably do that.” – Key smiled but then  the phone in his hand rang.

“Hello? Ah~ Dongwoon-ah….. Deh…… Kikwang can’t make it?...... Well that’s fine. Wish him good luck and thanks for saying before hand…….deh, I will. Bye!” – I glared at Key. It is my birthday yet he is here talking to some other guy in front of me. Plus the guy was Dongwoon. I have seen on youtube how snuggly they were with each other. I saw what Dongwoon did. I could fill my anger rising. Usually I would try to make Key jealous but tonight it would be different. Because tonight I am flirting with only one person.

At least not counting the shrimp. Cause I am definetely flirting with that seafood.

 

Sorry for not updating in such a long-long-long time. As you might have noticed this chapter is from Jonghyun's POV. This is especially written for Mettelove ^^ I was really scared of writing this cause I wasn't sure if I would be able to write from anothe POV. So please gbive me feedback.
Also I would like to ask some questions:
1) Do you know how to send money to help people in Japan through mail?
2) Do you know in which episodes of Star Golden Bell there were Super Junior?
And here are some videos of Key and Dongwoon from b2st. Credits go to their rightful ownners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Ifu3ugDb4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbmUG1Y98T4&feature=related