2:0

I just read too many Fanfics

10 minutes later I was still dumbfounded after Jonghyun…. Well, ya know….. decided to get a bit closer. I was processing over everything he said. “No big deal”  He has to be kidding me. Ok, he kissed my cheek before, my shoulder, my head, my neck – but, once. But on the lips!!!! That was always the stop, the line we no one dared to cross.  Of course Seunghyun often told me about his kiss with Jonghun on Maknae Rebellion or the kisses he shared with Hongki and Jonghun, but those were kinda fanservice.  Heechul also broke the rule………. Many times.  But we….. we just decided not to cross the line. This was the first time this happened. Well, almost the first one……

When we were shooting Hello Baby it happened for the first time. Jonghyun on his birthday suddenly mentioned ceremony gifts. At that time he suddenly held my chin up. But I was truly saved by Yoogeun. But what the ca,era didn’t catch was what happened after. Everyone fell asleep but me and Jjong stayed awake.

“Key?”

“Umm?”

“You awake?”

“No.”

“I see.” – he chuckled – “You know….. I didn’t get my third gift.”

“Huh? Which one? The perfume? I think the fake snow was a good replacement for the perfume.”

“No…. That was okay. I didn’t get my kiss.”

“Huh? What Yoogeun gave you a kiss, don’t lie.”

“Ani.  He missed my lips. Plus he is a kid.”

“So are you” – I chuckled.

“Exactly! I will be a kid until I get my kiss”

“….”

“Yeobo….” – And he leaned closer and softly pressed his lips on mine. Then the dino quickly pulled away and got under the covers, mumbling  “Good night” in the process.

And that was the first time. At first I thought it was a dream, that I just imagined it. Like hell! It was real! Not Jongkey, just the kiss. You know, just clarifying.

“Kibum! It’s Minho’s turn to wash the dishes but he can’t find the sponge” – Onew’s voice brought me back to reality.

“It’s under the sink where it always is” – I yelled back. I dragged my feet to the kitchen where Taemin was still eating, Jonghyun was watching TV and Onew and Minho were standing confused near the sink.

“Under? The sink?” – I rolled my eyes. Why were they so clueless when it comes to housework. I strolled towards them and opened the drawer UNDER the sink. Magically I took out the sponge and held it like it was Arthur’s sword.

“Oh…..” – Both of the idiots nodded their heads. Minho then proceeded to wash the dishes while Onew joined the dino on the coach. I signed. He was making my life really complicated.

I was pretty sure that I had….umm…. some affections towards the lead singer and I could guess that he might have some feeling for me too. But the problem is that I wasn’t sure that what I was feeling was love and I wasn’t sure about his feeling either. And even if we did have some chemistry between us, how on Earth would we confess to each other.  I perfectly know that nor me nor Jjong  would ever bring it upon ourselves to admit the feeling first. And if that happened, what? Would we start dating? That would be hell awkward. I tried to imagine us acting all lovey-dovey.

Like hell!!! No way!!!

“Yah! What are you so spaced-out about? Something good happen?” – I heard Jjong’s annoying voice and turned to him. He his lips and smirked at me while I slightly blushed. He smirked even better and turned back to his show. I hate him. But I am not going to lose.

“Nope nothing much. I think I am going to go brush my teeth. I have a foul taste in my mouth.” – I saw Jonghyun widen his eyes and smell his breath. I chuckled a bit and headed towards the bathroom.

2:0,  Jjong,  I am winning so far. :):):):):)( This deserves 5 smiley faces )

Umm...Hi!!! Sorry for again the short update. It's seriously impossible to find the computer free in our family. Especially when everybody is home. Which happens to be the case today.

Anyway, I would like to thank you for all the subscriptions and wonderful comments. They really make me happy. ^_____^ School is sooo boring but AFF always brightens my day. So yea, thankyu for always being there :3

Please give me feedback!!!! Tell me if it was bad, good or didn't live up to your expectations. I will be happy to hear anything..... Well, I guess almost anything. :P

WTBBtoday<3