Key

I just read too many Fanfics

I couldn't sleep that night. No particular reason. Just couldn't sleep. Maybe I wasn't tired. I looked at the sleeping Minho and Taemin. They looked so peaceful. I signed. Of course they looked peaceful - they were sleeping unlike somebody, who is busy thinking about his bestfriend and wheather he is in love with him.

My throat was dry. I stood up and tiptoed to the door. I needed to drink some water. I quietly opened the door (ninja skills!!!) and stole a last glance at the two sleeping members before exiting the room. Today was such a long day. I barely found a cup in the darkness and poured some water in it. I looked around. To tell the truth I saw nothing and I have no idea why I even looked. I made my way to the coach by memory. I didn't want to disturb Taemin and Minho's sleep by my drinking. Plus I don't think I would be able to sleep tonight. I sat down. it was not comfortable.

"hfjatfJH" - I quickly stood up. There. Was. Somebody. On. The. Coach. I put the glass of water on the table. I reached out my arm and touched the somebody's face, who was now sitting. I gently slid my hand downd the somebody's cheek. It's very uncomfortable calling him "somebody" so I am gonna call him "blah-blah". Anyway I then touched blah-blah's hair. It was soft. And messy. And it smelled like vanilla. But it was still messy. Suddenly blah-blah pulled me down and I foundmyself lying on the small coach with blah-blah hugging me.

"Oi!-" - I was about to punch blah-blah when I heard his voice.

"Key? What are you doing? You're acting like a crazy chicken!" - I know that voice. I could never forget HIS voice.

"Jonghyun? What are you doing here? I thought you were a burglar." - he didn't release me from the hug. Oh well.

"Onew is snoring like a bison. I can't sleep" - Ahh... So that noice wasn't the washing machine. Makes sense, makes sense. - "What about you? Did you come to check up on your Yeobo" - I didn't see him smile, but I heard him smile.

"Yeah right! Dream on, honey! I came for a glass of water."

"Too bad. Well, good night" - Huh? Good night?

"Ummm.... Jjong... I am still here." - Did he forget that he was holding me.

"I know. But you wanted to sit on the coach anyway so... might as well sleep here." - I have slept with Jonghyun before. On the airplane, in the van, at a hotel although that time we slept with Onew - 3 guys on one bed!!! Imagine that. But we never slept together when we had another choice.

"Ummm....It's kinda cramped."

"We are both thin, no need to act all shy."

"...."

"Key?"

"Sure... But I might not be able to fall asleep. I have insomnia or something."

"How can you not fall asleep in the arms of your man?" - he chuckled.

"tsk. Yeah, yeah." - I gulped. We were really close and alone.

.......We stayed quiet for 5 minutes. I heard him sign.

"Key."

"Deh?"

" *sign* You awake?"

"Yes."

"We have been really busy lately."

"Yes. We have."

"I am tired."

"Me too" - it was nice talking to him like that.

"Do you get nervous before a performance"

"I may be almighty but I am still human. I get nervous all the time"

"You know... Whenever I start feeling nervous I look at you"

"Me? Why?' - I chuckled.

"Because you make me calm. You always look composed, no matter how worried you are"

"....."

We fell silent again. Suddenly he touched my neck. He slowly caressed my cheek and played with my earing. I stayed silent. He wrapped his arms around my waist and sniffed my neck. Did I smell bad?

"Jjong...?"

"Sshhh.....I have a Key ." - Then the strangest thing happened. Jonghyun reached out and kissed my neck before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

"Key " 


I like that. I didn't realise how fast I fell asleep in Jonghyun's arms.

 

Well.....???? How was it? I feel like lately I've been giving you y chapters, but I might edit them, so don't worry. <3 Thank you for the comments and the wonderful feedback.
For Key you can watch the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG5A7M0PAw8&playnext=1&list=PL7179C915D4B9031B