Damn

I just read too many Fanfics

"Sure. Wait! Time for what" - The dino just smiled and took my hand.

"You'll see"

I looked at him in confusion. He just smiled and sat down on the cold floor. I sat down beside him and he gently pushed my head on his shoulder.

“Let’s talk. We haven’t done that in a while.”

“Talk? Ok… About what do you want to talk about?”

“Anything. How are you?”

“Umm…. Good…. Why do you ask? You’re acting weird.” –  I said the sentence with caution afraid that Jjong would get mad. But he just chuckled.

“Weird? Yea…. That may be true. Anyway… Anyone special?”

“W-what?”  - The answer came out a bit shaken bgut I couldn’t help it. Jonghyun put his arm around my waist. It was very intimate.

“Anyone special? You know….A person you like?” –  Oh… He was interested in my love life. That’s a sign.

“Nope…. None of that sort.” – I felt him smile. Was he happy that I was single and didn’t have a crush on anyone? – “What about you?”

“No….” – Splendid. – “Guess the wo of us are loners. Together. With no one to love.”

“Yeah…. Our talk is a tad awkward, you do realize that.” – He lightly pushed me away from him and tried to look mad. I laughed slightly.

“Oi!!! I am here pouring my soul out and you say that it is awkward.” – I continued laughing and he smiled. – “What I being with me that awkward. Well okay then, maybe I should leave” – He stood up and reached out for the doorknob. But he stopped when I hugged him from behind. I laid my head on his shoulder still chuckling a bit. He put his hands on mine. And suddenly he broke my hands away from the grip and turning around pushed me on the wall keeping both of my hands in his.

I let out a nervous chuckle. Jonghyun smiled and started leaning in closer till I could feel his breath in my left ear. He slowly inhaled my scent before whispering in my ear.

“You used my shampoo Kibummie.”

“I…uhh…umm…yea ab-bout that….umm… I…. I am so….rry.” – I felt so nervous. He was so close to my sweet spot it wasn’t even funny. He slowly pulled awy with a smik plastered on his face.

“You’ll have to pay me later.” – He released my hands. It took me 5 seconds to recompose myself.

“Dude, we’re friends. Can’t you let it pass this time. I will never use your shampoo again. I promise.” – He frowned a bit.

“I don’t like it” – I heard him mumble.

“What?”

“I don’t like it when you call me dude.” – He sounded angry.

“Ummm….sorry hyung.” – I gulped.

 “Hyung doesn’t suit my tastes either”- The hell? What does suit him. Dino? Idiot?

“Jonghyun?” – I asked hoping to hit the jackpot this time.

“Ani….” – he shook his head with disapproval.

I pouted a bit. – “Then what do you want me to call you?”

“Yeobo” – He looked me straight in the eye.

“Deh?”

“Yeobo. You called me that on HELLO BABY.”

“Umm are you sure?” – He took my hand.

“I am”

“Ok….” – There was a bit of silence and Jonghyun-yeobo raised one of his eyebrows as if waiting for me to say something.- “Ok, yeobo” – I more questioned than stated. He smiled and hugged me.

“Aish… That suits me much better.” – I smiled to myself as well. I was special to him and that made me happy.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

“Oi!!!! Umma! Jonghyun-hyung! I need to brush my teeth too. Me and Jonghyun both chuckled and he let go off my hand to open the door. Taemin was standing and looking mad. Jonghyun ruffled his hair a bit and I hugged him before pushing him into the bathroom. The boy finally smiled and closed the door.

AT THE STUDIO

Taeminnie was very nervous before the interview. As he was wiggling in his seat and hurriedly pouring glasses of water into his mouth, I noticed that Minho didn’t – no, couldn’t take his eyes of of my son.  I slightly signed. Minho obviously was worried about taemin but yet he didn’t say a single soothing word to him. I stood up and headed towards the two younger members. As I was passing Minho I leaned towards his ear and whispered.

“Taemin seems to be nervous. While I am getting him some banana milk could you try to comfort him. I would appreciate it a lot.” – I smiled and patted his shoulder before walking up to Onew.

“How are we sitting?”

“Um… Me, Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun, You. Oh we are the farthest away from eachother.” – Our leader smiled goofily.

“Oh yeah. Why am I always on the end?”

“Ask Jonghyun”

“Huh? What do you mean?” – I was really curious as to why Jonghyun had anything to do with the seating.

“He asked manager-hyung to always put you on the edge and him right next to you.. Aish….That guy has got you all to himself. I barely get to spend any time with you. Lately I feel so alone” – He overdramatized his voice and tried to make a sad expression but his smiling eyes gave him away. I playfully punched him on the arm. Jonghyun wanted me to be near him and only him.That means that I WAS special to him.

“I love you all the same. And besides not long ago we went to a café together.”

“True. Fine you can go to your dino and leave your poor aging hyung to do some paperwork” – I smiled and hugged him lightly just to show my appreciation.

After that I headed back to our seats. Jonghyun smiled at me and patted the seat next to him indicating that I should sit down. I did as he told me.

Suddenly the lights and music started playing.

“30 seconds till the show” – A woman’s voice could be heard through the speaker. The interviewer quickly sat beside Onew and  the makeup artist was doing final touches on our faces.

“10 seconds, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4” – The lady grew silent and started to only show us fingers. 3, 2, 1.

“This is Pops in Seoul with Isak and I am most pleased to introduce our guest today. This Korean group has gained the love of fans all over the world and with their wonderful vocal abilities and dancing skills they will touch the hearts of many more. Yes, please welcome Shinee.”

We smiled and waved  at the camera.

“Could you please introduce yourselves.” – Isak smiled. She was pretty. But Jonghyun still interested me more.

“We are the Shining Shinee” – we all did our famous fist sign.

“I am Shinee’s leader Onew”

“I am the one in charge of aegyo. Taemin.”

“I am flaming charisma Minho”

“I am the famous bling-bling Jonghyun”

“I am th almighty Key”

Isak smiled yet again. “ Oh…Thank you. Umm…. As you know on this show we answer questions. And you have to answer truthfully. Are you ready?” – we all nodded.

“Good. So then the first question : Which member wakes up the latest? Hana, dul, set.” – We all pointed to Jonghyun.

“Wae? Why?” – Jonghyun groaned a bit. We all laughed

“Because you sleep the most.” – I answered laughing.

“And whose fault do you think that is?” – Jonghyun smirked.

“Oh….Are you implying that it is key-shi’s fault?” – Isak and her damn curiosity

Before Jonghyun  could answer I started shaking my head and answered “no”.

“Ok…Next question”

And the interview lasted for a while. They asked us he practices the most, he pays the most attention to girls, who enjoyes games. We agreed almost on all the questions. It was the end  of the interview when an interesting question came up.

“So then now the last question. If you were a girl who would you date?” – there was a long pause before we started laughing. I never expected this question to come up.

“Why are you laughing?” – Isak raised her eyebrow. – “You have to answer. And answer truthfully”

“We know, we know, it’s just that this question is embarrassing” – Onew hyung stopped laughing and did his best to make a serious face.

“Ok then…” – Isak leaned a little close to hear the answer.

“I would choose Taemin. He is cute and funny and he has a good heart.” – Minho you bastard. Making a move on Taemin, isn’t he? Taemin on the other hand smiled.

“I would choose Minho. He is very manly and looks like a prince” – Oh no, I suddenly realized that….. crap.

Onew smiled and looked at me. I smiled back. “I would choose Key. He always takes care of us and he is very honest.” Crap. Jonghyun frowned.

“I would choose Key as well. My ideal soulmate has to be honest and Key always says the truth. Plus he has a big heart. Taemin could also be a choice but he is too young.” Damn.

Five pairs of eyes looked at me.

“Ohh… Key-shi you are popular but who would you choose?”

Crap. Crap. Crap. What am I supposed to say now. I can’t choose between my members. I just told Onew I love them all the same. But Jonghyun might get mad if I don’t chose him,

“I would date…..umm….everyone. I am really curious how they act infront of girls.” – I smiled. But my smile dropped as Jonghyun send me a glare and turned away.

Damn.

Sorry for not updating in a while. I hope the chapter will help you forgive me. Umm..... so anyway I am also very sorry because not long ago I found out that Jonghyun actually shares a room with Minho and not One. So yeah.... Also on interviews they actually usually sit in the order ONEW - TAEMIN - JONGHYUN - MINHO - KEY so sorry for the lies I gave you.
For the HELLO BABY moment mentioned by Jonghyun you can check out the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4QRT4QfNAg
Credits go to the author.
Anyway ( god I use that word a lot ) thanx for subscribing, I really appreciate it.
*hugs*
WTBBtoday<3