It’s weird..

Unpredictable Love

Yoseob and Jieun are talking near the swimming pool when suddenly Yoseob got a text. He read it.

From: Hyosung-Jeon
Oppa.. can we meet? I need your help.. jebal..

Yoseob turned off his phone and said to Jieun.
“Jieun-ah, I must go to meet my friend. I think my friend need my help. Sorry, I must drive you home.”
“Eoh, arasseo. Is it okay to drive me home? I can take a taxi though”
Jieun smiled.
“Ani.. I’ll drive you home. Let’s go.” Yoseob and Jieun went to the garage and then went to Jieun’s house.

                Finally arrived at Jieun’s house. Yoseob asked to leave because he didn’t want to make Hyosung wait. Yoseob waved to Jieun and made a sign with his hand that he will call her later. Jieun just nodded.
Yoseob called Hyosung.
“Yeoboseyo? Hyosung-ah? Where are you?”
“Eoh.. I’m at a park near Kikwang’s house.. Mmm.. I don’t know”
“what? Ok ok. Don’t go anywhere I’ll be there in few minutes.”
“ne..”
Hyosung hung up. Yoseob can feel that she’s sad, but why?

                The sky is getting dark, Hyosung still sits on a bench at the park and played with her phonechain. Kikwang called and texted her for many times, but she rejected it. Finally, Yoseob came with hard breathing, he looks tired, maybe because he ran to the park.
“Hyosung.. ah.. wh.. what’s wrong?” Yoseob asked. Hyosung didn’t answer, but suddenly hugged him. Yoseob widened his eyes. “Yah.. Hyosung-ah.. what’s happening?” Yoseob caress her hair.
“Oppa.. what’s my fault? Why I always make a mistake?”
“what do you mean?”
Yoseob pushed Hyosung gently and hold her shoulders. “tell me what happened with you?”
“I.. I’m in a relationship with Kikwang.”
“what? That’s good! So, what’s the problem?”
“a girl.. she came and fought with Kikwang.. I think she is Kikwang’s girlfriend.  She saw me and then she said that they broke up because of me..”
Hyosung started to cry.
“She is.. Hyun Ah.” Yoseob mumbled and then stared at Hyosung with sad expression.
“When I liked you.. Someone told me to go away from you.. now, it happens again, with different boy.” Hyosung sighed and gave a forcing smile.
“What? Someone told you to go away from me? Who?”
“it’s not important anymore, Oppa.. I just wanna ask you. Who is she?”
Hyosung asked and Yoseob just nodded weakly while stared at Hyosung.
“She’s Kikwang’s ex-girlfriend. Kikwang thought like that, maybe Hyun Ah didn’t think like Kikwang did. Hyun Ah went to US for study. She went there for 6 years. First, they were alright. Good communication, love well, and everything was fine. But it just for a year. The next year, until she appeared today. She never gave an information about her life there. Kikwang tried to called her but useless. So, Kikwang thought that Hyun Ah wanna break up.” Yoseob explained. “But, I and the other agreed with Kikwang. Since, Hyun Ah didn’t contact him for 5 years.. We thought they already break up.”
Hyosung just listened to Yoseob’s explanation and nodded.

                Kikwang worried. He can’t contact Hyosung, she didn’t answer his calls and didn’t reply his texts.
“is she safe? Aish! Why I didn’t stop her!” he thought. He went out from his house and then drive to Hyosung’s house to check her.

                Kikwang passed the park near his house without knowing that Yoseob and Hyosung are there. He’s too worry with Hyosung to realize that Hyosung still near his house. Kikwang drove with high speed to Hyosung’s house.

                Hyosung feels better now. Crying on Yoseob’s shoulder is the best way to delete her sadness. Yoseob asked Hyosung to drive her home. Hyosung just nodded and then entered Yoseob’s car. In the car, Hyosung stared at Yoseob who busy driving. Yoseob feels uneasy and .
“Hyosung-ah, if you keep looking at me like that, maybe I’ll get difficulties on driving”
“Eoh? Mianhe..”
Hyosung blushed and then looked down.
“hahaha, it’s okay. By the way.. I wanna tell you something.”
“ne? what’s that?”
suddenly Hyosung feels that her heart is beating unnormally.
“I.. Mmmm.. I and Jieun are in relationship now” Yoseob blushed and smiled. Hyosung looked disappointed “yah! Jeon Hyosung, what’s your expect, huh?” she thought. but she hide it and smiled. “Whoah! Congrats! Longlast!” she said cheerfully.

                Kikwang is leaning on the wall near Hyosung’s parent’s shop when suddenly a car approached the shop. Kikwang looked at the car and saw Yoseob came out from the car. Yoseob opened the door for someone. Kikwang widened his eyes, when he saw that Hyosung came out from Yoseob’s car. He wanna approach them, but he stopped himself. He saw that Hyosung smiled and laughed with Yoseob. When Yoseob asked to leave, Hyosung waved to him cutely. “you’re fine, chagi-ya?” Kikwang smiled.

                Hyosung lied on her bed, she finished her shower and her dinner. Her parents was keep asking about why did she look sad, but she didn’t tell them. She sighed and then checked her phone. There are many missed calls and texts from Kikwang. she opened it one by one.

From: Lee Kikwang -_-
Hyosung? Where are you?

From: Lee Kikwang -_-
Are you okay? Are you home?

From: Lee Kikwang -_-
Why do you turn off your phone? I’m on my way to your house.

From: Lee Kikwang -_-
I’m in front of your shop. Where are you?

From: Lee Kikwang -_-
I feel good that you’re home safely. Have a nice sleep. See you.

Hyosung startled as soon as she read last text from Kikwang. “he was here? He saw that Yoseob drove me home?” she thought. “I hope he didn’t misunderstand about it.” Hyosung bites her lips.

                Yoseob sat on his living room. His father came and greeted him.
“Son, didn’t sleep yet?”
“Nope, dad. How about your works?”
“Ah, just so-so. Any story about your day?”
His father asked while called a maid to make him a cup of tea.
“me? Hm.. nothing.” Yoseob smiled and the blushed.
“wait.. wait.. you have something to tell me. Come on” his father forced him.
“Hahaha. I have a girlfriend, dad. Lee Jieun, Kikwang’s cousin.”
“Oh, arasseo. Did you ask her to come?”
“she came here this afternoon for lunch.”
“Aish.. ask her for dinner tomorrow.”
“Eoh?”
Yoseob got confused. His dad just smiled to him and then went upstair to his room.

                Kikwang stared at view from his room’s veranda. He sighed and still thinking about Yoseob and Hyosung. “actually, what happened with both of them?” he thought. Suddenly his phone rang, he answered it.
“Yeoboseyo?”
“Oppa, it’s me, Jieun.”
“Eoh, what’s up, Jieun-ah?”
suddenly he can hear someone’s voice but it’s not Jieun.
“Oppa!!” the voice called Kikwang. Kikwang knew who it is.
“Hyun.. Ah?”
“ne! I’m at Jieun’s house now. I called Auntie few mins ago. She invited me to dinner tomorrow and asked me to invite Jieun too. So, I came to Jieun’s house. See you, Oppa!”
Hyun Ah hung up. Kikwang sighed. “jeez.. she is more talkative than before..” he thought. “dinner? Tomorrow? Why I must dinner with Hyun Ah? I must come with Hyoseung then.”

                Yoseob texted Jieun.

To: Jieunie
Jieun-ah, can you come for dinner with me and my dad tomorrow? He invited you ^^

From: Jieunie
Omo! Oppa, you’re late. I have family’s dinner tomorrow. Aish.. but I can cancel it then :)

To: Jieunie
Eoh? We can cancel my dinner then. I think your family’s dinner is more important. ^^

From: Jieunie
Ani.. Uncle already invite me. I must come then ^^ I’ll cancel Lee’s dinner :p

To: Jieunie
ah? Ok then. By the way, see you at school, Jieunie {}

From: Jieunie
sure sure, Seobie {}

Yoseob smiled and then turned off his phone. He sat on his chair and grabbed his camera. Today was weird day. He is in relationship with Jieun today. He is so happy but why he feels like something wrong. He opened his camera’s gallery. He saw Jieun’s pics, he smiled and he thought “She always cute as expect.” When he opened more there are some Hyosung’s pics. He stared at them. “Why she always appear when I thought about Jieun? It’s weird. My feeling controlled me..”

 

how about this chapter? kinda boring, isn't it? Mian.. I'm lacking with idea these days T_T
keep supporting me. ne?
comment and subscribe! kamsaaaa ^^