All of confusion..

Unpredictable Love

Yoseob and Hyosung are heading back home. Yoseob drives to Hyosung’s house. When they arrived, Yoseob opens the car’s door for Hyosung. Such a romantic guy. Kikwang is there. Acts like a spy as usual. He watched them, while hiding. “They just heading back from their date?” Kikwang thought. He can see that Yoseob asks to leave from Hyosung’s house. There are Hyosung’s parents who greeted him warmly. Kikwang keep watching them until Yoseob left Hyosung’s house. “I must talk with Jieun tomorrow!” Kikwang thought.

                At school, Kikwang met Jieun. Jieun is Kikwang’s cousin. Kikwang knew that Jieun likes Yoseob. So, he thought that he must tell Jieun that Yoseob date Hyosung.
“Jieun-ah!!” Kikwang greeted Jieun.
“Eoh? Annyeong, Kikwang-ah” Jieun smiled.
“Where were you yesterday? Why did you absent?”
“I.. I.. I woke up at 10. Hahaha so I was late”
“Oh I see. By the way, do you know about Seobi and Hyosung?”
“Hm? What?”
“you don’t know about it.. they date yesterday.”
Kikwang replied.
“they date?” Jieun can’t believe that. She just nodded her head down and walked towards her classroom. Kikwang just watching her go.

                Hyosung entered the class cheerfully. She looked at Yoseob’s seat. Yoseob didn’t come yet. So, she run towards her seat. She saw Jieun there. Hyosung greeted her cheerfully.
“Jieun-ah! You came!” Hyosung sat beside Jieun.
“Eoh..”
“Are you sick? Why did you absent yesterday?”
“I was late.”
“oh.. arasseo. I wanna tell you something.”
“oh, what’s that?”
Jieun answered without stare at Hyosung. But Hyosung keep going.
“yesterday, I have a date with Yoseob! He asked me to date with him and I accepted it!” Hyosung screamed happily. She hugged Jieun. Jieun’s heart suddenly hurt. Jieun got up from her seat and then run away. Hyosung confused with her bestfriend reaction. “is she sick?” she thought.
Hyosung wanna read her book when suddenly she saw Jieun’s sketchbook. Hyosung’s curiousness can’t stop her to open that sketchbook. “Actually, what does she draw?” Hyosung’s eyes widened when she saw that the sketchbook fulled with Yoseob’s face. “Jieun.. draws.. Yoseob?” she thought. “So, her crush is.. Yoseob?”

                Kikwang played with his phone and the others busy with their stuffs when Yoseob entered B2ST’s room. Yoseob sat on the couch. Kikwang glared at him. Yoseob feels uneasy.
“Kikwang-ah, I have a prob with you?” Yoseob asked and B2ST stared at them.
“No, you haven’t.” Kikwang replied.
“why do you glare at me?”
“I have eyes. I can glare at everyone I want.”

Dujun stopped their conversations. “yah, what’s happening with you guys?”
“Just ask that guy!”
Kikwang pointed at Yoseob. Dujun looked at Yoseob.
“me? I don’t know what happened?” Yoseob shook his head.
“I hate your innocent face, Yang Yoseob!” Kikwang tried to punch Yoseob but Junhyung stopped him.
“what? What do you mean, Kikwang-ah?” Yoseob looked confused.
“Yah! I know you have a date with Jeon Hyosung yesterday!”
“so? Are you jealous?”
Yoseob replied.
“jeez.. you! Are you crazy? You know that my cousin has a crush on you! But you date her bestfriend?” Kikwang yelled at Yoseob. B2ST members shocked as soon as they heard that Yoseob date with Hyosung. Yoseob smiled and then went out from B2ST’s room.

                Jieun cried, her heart hurted. “my bestfriend date my crush?” she thought. “wait.. it’s not Hyosung’s fault.. she doesn’t even know that I like Yoseob Oppa..”
Yoseob took a walk near the lake at his school. He saw Jieun sat on the bench. He approached her.
“Jieun-ah” he greeted her. Jieun shocked and wiped her tears.
“ne..”
“I looked for you yesterday. I wanna give you these pics.”
Yoseob gave pics to Jieun ans then sat beside her.
“what’s this?” Jieun took them from Yoseob’s hand.
“our pictures.” Yoseob replied. Jieun looked at them and put the pics in her pocket.
“Oppa.. do you date Hyosung?” suddenly Jieun asked.
“what? Why do you ask it? You know it from Kikwang?”
“ani.. Hyosung told me. She is happy”
“Ah.. I like her. She is unique. I never met a girl like her. She’s my type.”
Yoseob sighed.
Jieun just silent and hold her tears.
“you wanna hear that words, don’t you?” Yoseob smiled. Jieun stares at Yoseob.
“I.. I..” Jieun can’t say a word. Yoseob hold Jieun’s hands and then kissed her lips.

---------------------------------------------------------------

                Hyosung looked for Jieun when suddenly she saw Yoseob. She followed him until she looked that Yoseob greeted Jieun. “what is he doing?” she thought. Hyosung can see that they talked. “what are they talking about? I’m curious..” Hyosung thought. Hyosung’s eyes widened when suddenly Yoseob kissed Jieun.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jieun opened her eyes when Yoseob stopped kiss her. Yoseob smiled and talked to her.
“Jieun-ah, don’t misunderstand with me and Hyosung.”
“Oppa..”
“I do, I have a crush on her. Maybe, it’s confusing you.. But, I do.. I do.. love you”
Yoseob got up and left Jieun with confusion.

                Kikwang met Hyosung at school corridor. Kikwang glared at Hyosung. Hyosung yelled at him.
“yah! What’s your problem!”
“me? I don’t have problem. Maybe you’re the one who have problem”
“what do you mean?”
“Aish, really.. well, I don’t have time for betrayer! Bye!”
Kikwang left Hyosung. Hyosung sighed. “what does he mean? Is he think that I betray Jieun?” she thought.

                Hyosung is keep walking when suddenly he bumped with Hyunseung. She bowed as apologized. But when she tried to leave. Hyunseung grabbed her arm and asked her to talk.
“Hyosung-ssi.. I don’t know that you’re such a troublemaker.”
“so.. sorry?”
Hyosung replied.
“Kikwang and Yoseob have a fight and that’s because of you.”
“ho.. how come?”
“Jieun is Kikwang’s cousin. And we knew that she has a crush on Yoseob. Don’t you know that?”
“about that…I..”
“please, leave Yoseob. You can’t like him. Leave him before everyone hate you”
Hyunseung left her.

Hyosung sighed. She entered her class. But Jieun isn’t there, Yoseob too. Jieun’s bag isn’t there too. She sat on her chair. “why everyone ask me to leave Yoseob? It’s frustrating..” she thought. “wait.. I must talk to Jieun! I better go to her house after the school end” she continue.

                Kikwang drove fastly. Jieun just silent and cried.
“yah! Why are you crying?” Kikwang yelled at Jieun.
“I’m confused, Kwang-ah..” Jieun looks so pale. Kikwang worried about her.
“jeez.. I’ll drive you home savely. You must take a rest. Don’t get stress, ara?” Kikwang said with worry expression and Jieun just nodded.

 

I lost some chapter on this story T_T
I'll continue re-update them and update some chapters too.
please wait for me! ^^