Shocking truth

Unpredictable Love

Yoseob sat on a bench near the lake at his school. Jieun saw him from a distance. Yoseob looks so busy with his camera. He looks so focus with it. Jieun didn’t want to disturb him. So, she just watched him. “Oppa.. do you really have affair behind me?” Jieun’s tear suddenly rolled on her cheeks.

                Hyosung walked in a rush. She has to meet Yoseob. He said that he’s waiting her near the school’s lake. So, here she is. Arrived at the lake.
“Yoseob Oppa!!” she called Yoseob and then wave to him. Yoseob waved back.
“Here!” Yoseob smiled. Jieun still there. Hid behind a tree. She watched everything.
Hyosung and Yoseob sat on the bench and then talked. Jieun felt curious and tried to approach them to hear their conversations.
“Oppa, by the way gomawo for your Auntie’s dress. Daebak” Hyosung said while smile widely.
“I’m happy, you like it.” Yoseob stared at Hyosung.
“ne” Hyosung nodded. As soon as Hyosung finished her words. Jieun frozen. “is the girl who Yoseob Oppa’s dad is.. Hyosung?” Jieun ran from that place.

                Jieun stopped running. She felt so dizzy. And then she fainted in front of chemistry lab. A student who passed the lab saw her then looking for help soon. Lucky, Kikwang was near the lab and quickly brought Jieun to the hospital.

                Hyosung chatted with Yoseob.
“Oppa, actually I wanna ask something.” Hyosung said to Yoseob.
“just say it” Yoseob replied while took some pics of the lake.
“When did Kikwang break up with Hyun Ah?” Hyosung asked. Yoseob looked at her and then smiled.
“why did you ask it? Kikwang’s heart is permanently yours.” Yoseob giggled then got up from his seat.
“ah? Ani.. it’s not like that. I.. I..” before Hyosung can finish her words, Yoseob has gone.

                Hyosung entered her class. There’s no Jieun or Kikwang. She knew that Yoseob is in B2ST room now. She sighed while sat on her chair. “Jieun-ah.. Eodiga?” she pouted and then played with her phone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

“Jieun-ah!! Ireona!!” Kikwang ran on the hospital’s corridor. Brought Jieun on his arm. He is panicking. Jieun’s body is so warm. Finally, the doctor who usually take care of Jieun came.
“Doctor, please, help her!” Kikwang begged.

-----------------------------------------------------------

“really?” a girl with a orange ribbon on her hair asked her friend.
“ne!! Jieun was faint on the corridor. Fortunately, Lee Kikwang came and brought her to the hospital.” Her friend explained. In front of Hyosung’s class, some students are talking about something. They’re talking about Jieun who fainted in front of the lab.

                 Hyosung heard that and quickly ran out from her class. She ran towards B2ST room, looking for Yoseob. When she arrived there. She quickly opened the door and made B2ST surprised with her presence.
“Oppa!” she called Yoseob and grabbed his arm immediately.
“what happened, Hyosung-ah?” Yoseob looked so confused.
“Jieun! Jieun!” Hyosung dragged her out from B2ST room. B2ST members just watched with confuse expression.
“should we follow them?” Dongwoon asked.
“I think it’s a serious problem. Let’s follow them” Dujun asked the other. The other agreed as soon as they nodded.

                At the parking lot. Hyosung released his hand and asked Yoseob to take his car quickly.
“Oppa! Quick! Let’s go to the hospital! Jieun..” Hyosung almost cry.
“Jieun? What happened with her?”
“just.. come on!!” 
Hyosung pleaded.
“a.. ara..” Yoseob went to his car.

-------------------------------------------------------

The doctor still examined  Jieun who laid on a bed. Kikwang stands beside her, looks so worry about his cousin’s condition. The doctor nodded and smiled to Kikwang.
“how? Is she okay?” Kikwang asked with worry tone.
“yes, she is okay. Just a bit tired and stress.” The doctor replied.
“stress?” Kikwang stared at sleeping Jieun.

                Finally Yoseob and Hyosung arrived, behind them B2ST came too. They gathered and qiuickly went to Jieun’s room after they asked the room to a nurse. “I hope she is okay.” thought Yoseob.
“here is the room.” Dongwoon pointed to number on the door.
“yep, let’s come in” Junhyung opened the door. Kikwang who sat beside Jieun startled.
“You guys..? who told you that we’re here?”
“yah, Kwangie.” Hyosung approached Kikwang and asked “is she okay?”
“Hm, she is okay.” Kikwang replied while smiled weakly. Yoseob just frozen and didn’t even say a word. Looking at the weakest body of Jieun. Hyunseung pats his shoulder.

                Kikwang, Hyosung and B2ST decided to leave the hospital, Yoseob stayed at hospital since he wanna be with Jieun. He sat beside jieun’s bed and held her hand tightly.
“Jieun-ah, wake up, please. Don’t make me worry like this…” he caress Jieun’s cheek. After felt Yoseob’s hand caress her cheek, Jieun slowly opened her eyes. She blinked her eyes few times, tried to fix her blurry sight.
“Jieun-ah?” Yoseob called her.
“Mmm.. Oppa..” Jieun replied with her weak voice.
“are you okay? Should I call the doctor?” Yoseob wanna call the doctor but Jieun grabbed his hand.
“just stay here, Oppa..” Yoseob stared at Jieun and smiled. “ara..”

                Kikwang drove Hyosung home. B2ST back to school because they must attend a class.
“is it okay if I go home?” Hyosung asked to Kikwang.
“yah. Who’s the owner of Ahyan High School?” he replied then giggled.
“geez.. Jieun is still sick and you’re here, laughing.” Hyosung pouted.
“She’s fine. No need to worry Hyo” Kikwang held Hyosung’s right hand while driving.

                Hyunseung met Hyun Ah at the cafeteria. There are few students there too. Hyunseung sat in front of Hyun Ah. Hyun Ah glared at him. But Hyunseung the icon of playboy at Ahyan didn’t feel annoy about it.
“alone? See? Kikwang is with Hyosung now. If you keep acting like this. I can’t wait forever, Hyun Ah.” Hyunseung said to Hyun Ah.
“can you stop talking about that? I and Kikwang will engage soon.” Hyun Ah replied. Hyunseung little bit shock but he hid it.
“Eoh? Really? I doubt it. Wait and see, Hyun Ah. The one who always prepare his shoulder for you when you cry is me.” Hyunseung left Hyun Ah. As soon as the girl students saw Hyunseung they approached him and shout his name. Hyunseung turned his body around, winked to Hyun Ah and left the cafeteria.

                At the hospital, Yoseob peeled an apple and fed Jieun. Jieun still look so pale.
“Oppa, you need to take a rest. Just go home. I’ll be fine.” Jieun said weakly.
“ani.. I want to be here. Beside you.” Yoseob fed her a piece of apple.
“don’t be like this, Oppa. I don’t want you get sick”
“I’m okay. Don’t worry about me.”
“but it’s getting dark. Your father will look for you”
“I’ll call him.”
Yoseob fed her again but she refused it. “Waeyo, Jieun-ah? Already full?”
“No.. I.. I wanna ask you something.” Jieun looked down. Yoseob held Jieun’s hand.
“what’s that?”
“do you like Hyosung?”
finally Jieun said it. Jieun held her tears. Yoseob slowly released his hand from Jieun.
“you don’t believe me?”
“it’s not like that, Oppa. I just.. I.. I saw you with Hyosung and you looked happier when you with her. And..”
“and what?”
“I knew that you and her went to your Auntie’s boutique yesterday. You dated her.”
“it’s not like that, Jieun-ah. I can explain. I just help her…”
Jieun cut his words.
“gwaenchana, Oppa. Let’s break up.” Jieun said to Yoseob. She can’t hold her tears anymore.
“what.. what do you mean? Jieun, it’s not funny at all. We’ll talk about it later.”
“ani, Oppa. I can’t be with you anymore. I love you but.. I just can’t. be happy with Hyosung. Don’t worry about Kikwang. he’ll be fine. If you love her, just be with her, please..”
Yoseob widened his eyes. He can’t believe that Jieun said those words. “She’s not Jieun..” thought Yoseob. He just stared at Jieun with confuseness.

----------------------------------------------------

                   Kikwang went to hospital to visit Jieun. He bought a lily for her. Because she likes lily. He entered Jieun’s room.
“Annyeong, Jieun!” he hugged his cousin.
“Annyeong. Thanks for coming” she smiled to Kikwang.
“of course I’ll come!” Kikwang took a seat beside her bed. and put the lily on the table beside her bed.
“Kikwangie.. I wanna tell you something..” suddenly Jieun changed her expression.
“wait.. why are you sad? Yoseob makes you sad?”
“ani.. it’s not his fault.. but.. can you promise me you’ll help me?”
“I.. I will help you”
Kikwang looked at Jieun, confused.
“please, break up with Hyosung and let her be with Yoseob Oppa.” Jieun said while hold Kikwang’s hands. Kikwang can feel burning skin of Jieun.
“Jieun.. what.. is this?” Kikwang is getting more confused than before.
“Kikwang.. I’ll die.. I’ll leave this world soon. I.. I have a dangerous disease.. blood cancer..” Jieun smiled weakly. Her face looks so pale. “please.. grant my wish.. I wanna Yoseob Oppa with Hyosung when I die..” Kikwang can’t say anything. He’s too sad to say a word. His tears suddenly rolling on his cheeks. he thought about Jieun's wish. and finally he decided something that never he want.
“yah! Jieun-ah! Are you idiot?” he wiped his tears. “I’m your cousin! Of course I’ll do.. anything.. for you..” Kikwang replied.
“thanks, Kikwangie.. please, don’t tell anyone about my disease and our plan.” Jieun smiled and hugged him. Kikwang hugged her back and thinking about how to tell Hyosung that he wanna break up.