"I'm not avoiding you"

Unpredictable Love

Yoseob arrived earlier today. He did his tasks that has to be collected for today 1st class. Suddenly Eunji entered the class.
“eoh? Annyeonghaseyo, Yoseob-ssi” Eunji bowed. Yoseob nodded. Eunji sat on her seat, beside Hyosung, replacing Jieun. Yoseob continued doing his tasks but he seems confused. Looking at him, Eunji came to his seat and sat beside him.
“do you need any help?” she asked. “I’m little bit good in Chemistry” she added.
“hmm.. I can do it by myself. You can go back to your seat.” Yoseob replied.
“really? Okay.” She got up and back to her seat. She opened her bag and took a book. After that she put the book on Yoseob’s table and then went outside the class. Yoseob just watched her go. After she disappeared, Yoseob took the book and read it. That book is Chemistry notebook. Yoseob missed some classes for few days. Cause he keeps avoiding Eunji. So, he can’t understand how to do the tasks well. He sighed. “Thank you, Eunji-ssi”

At the cafeteria, Hyosung and BEAST without Yoseob and Junhyung are eating breakfast. Eunji greeted them.
“Hi, guys!!” she grabbed Dongwoon’s orange juice and drank it.
“ya! That’s mine” Dongwoon pouted.
“bleeee~” Eunji sticked her tongue.
“Morning Eunji-ya” everyone greeted her. She gave her eyesmiles.
“anyway, anyone see Yoseob? Is he absent too today?” Kikwang asked.
“nope. He is in class” Eunji replied, munching French fries on the table.
“you meet him?!” everyone choked.
“yes” Eunji surprised with others’ reaction. “aren’t you guys too much?” she laughed.
“he didn’t runaway when he saw you?” Dongwoon asked.
“am I a banshee?” Eunji glared at Dongwoon then hit his head.
“it’s hurt!” Dongwoon cried. Everyone laughed together. Suddenly someone approached them and greeted them.
“guys, long time no see.”
“eoh?! Yong Junhyung! Busy man! What’s up?”
Dujun hugged him.
“hyung!” Dongwoon hugged him too, then the rest members did the same thing.
“ya! I can’t breath!” Junhyung yelled. The girls are laughing.
“mianhae. We are so excited that you’re back to school” Hyunseung said.
“haha it’s okay, I know I can make a feeling that blablabla hahaha” he joked. The others laughed.  Then he saw Eunji. He didn’t look surprised. “anyway, you guys have to introduce our new friend?” he looked at Eunji. Eunji looks nervous. Hyosung linked her arm on Eunji’s shoulder.
“She is Eunji! Jung Eunji. Our ‘not’ new friend but your new friend” Hyosung introduced Eunji to Junhyung.
“hahaha okay, hi, new friend, I’m Yong Junhyung. You can call me, Junhyung” he smiled. Eunji bowed.
“ne, nice to meet you, Junhyung-ssi. I’m Eunji.”
“I know you, you’re person that being avoid by Yoseob”
he giggled. Eunji blushed. Suddenly the bell is ringing. BEAST and Hyosung immediately back to class. Eunji and Junhyung stared each other.
“you want to know about Yoseob, right? I’m the most close with him” Junhyung winked. Eunji just watching him go with blank expression.

                After the class ended, there are Yoseob and Eunji left in the class.Kikwang and Hyosung are in hurry cause they have to practice. Yoseob looked at Eunji. She packed her things into her bag. Then, Yoseob got up from his seat, approached Eunji.
“Eunji-ssi, thanks for your book. It helped me a lot.” Yoseob offered her book. Eunji stared at Yoseob.
“eoh. You finished writing all? That’s fast” Eunji took her book. Yoseob immediately turn around and want to go. But suddenly Eunji called him. Although she wasn’t sure at first.
“Yoseob Oppa!” Yoseob stops his step. Frozen in front of the door. “C-c-can I call you like that?” Eunji continued. Yoseob just silent. “if you feel burden. I will call you formally, sorry.”
“no. it’s okay. You can call me ‘Oppa’ like you call the others.”
He tried to leave again.
“wait! Are you avoiding me?” Eunji looks sad. Yoseob stared at Eunji. Suddenly Junhyung’s words popped in his mind “if you get closer with her, you will find that she is so different from Jieun. Don’t avoid her, man” Yoseob carefully look at Eunji. “Junhyung is right.. she is different. Jieun isn’t type that talk to the point.” He thought.
“Hello?” Eunji broke his thought.
“eoh? I’m.. I’m not avoiding you.” Yoseob quickly went out. Eunji smiled widely. “what a relief”

                Eunji is eating at the cafeteria, Dongwoon approached her and grab her leftover sandwich.
“Nyumm~” he munched and sat on the table.
“little rascal” she mumbled.
“what?” Dongwoon glared at her. Eunji giggled.
“ani. Look at you, you left sauce there” Eunji wiped sauce on the corner of Dongwoon’s lips. Dongwoon widened his eyes and blushed. Eunji stared at him. “ya! Why are you being like that?” Eunji threw the tissues to Dongwoon’s face.
“a.. ani” Dongwoon get speechless.
“hahaha I’m telling you. You’re like my brother” Eunji smiled. “I’m saying this cause I don’t want people misunderstand me” she looked at Dongwoon. “are you have interest on me?”
“what? What.. what are you saying?”
“hahaha so funny. I’m just kidding”
Eunji sticked her tongue and continued eating “you really don’t have any interest on me, Eunji..” Dongwoon stared at her.

After finished their lunch, Dongwoon and Eunji take a walk around the school.
“Eoh! Woonie!” Eunji suddenly remember about Junhyung.
“hm?” Dongwoon has no interest.
“Do you know where I can meet Junhyung-ssi?” she asked. Dongwoon startled.
“you like him?”
“what are you talking about? I have something to ask to him”
“what do you want to ask? I know everything. About this school? About Hyosung noona? About….”
Dongwoon stopped his words when suddenly Eunji called Junhyung who is passing by in front of them and walking towards BEAST’s room.
“Junhyung-ssi!!” Eunji called him. Junhyung turned around and smiled. “wait me!” she said to Junhyung. “Woonie, meet you later, ok?” Eunji messed Dongwoon’s hair. Dongwoon just watched her go. “so.. she likes Junhyung hyung?” he scratched his head.

                At BEAST’s room, Eunji sat on the sofa in the middle of 6 tables around it. Eunji is looking around. BEAST’s room is big enough. “this is look like an office” she thought. Junhyung is doing something at 1 of 6 tables there. Eunji looked at the tables one by one. Each table has laptop and papers, documents everywhere. “of course, BEAST is not ordinary students here. They look super busy. That’s why they often skip the classes.” Eunji nodded herself. “ I guess the tables are owned by different person. So, that’s Junhyung’s table.. where’s Yoseob Oppa’s table?” she thought.
“this.” Junhyung pointed to the table on his left. “Yoseob’s table. Full with the pictures that he took. Aren’t you looking for his table just now?” Junhyung smirked.
“ah.. not like that, Junhyung-ssi. I wonder whose owner of each table” Eunji replied.
“first, you can stop being formal to me. Hahaha okay, that table with Football uniform on the wall is Dujun’s. the table with National Bank symbol is Hyunseung’s, his dad is National Bank President. This is mine, full with cars thingy, I’m designing.. ya you might be know already. After Yoseob’s table is Kikwang’s, full with Dancing award plates and certificates. And last is Dongwoon’s, with his company’s symbol. You know ‘CenterS fashion’, right? That’s his company. Anyway we arranged the tables based on age. Maknae got that corner haha” Junhyung explained. Eunji just nodded. “by the way, you wanna talk to me about Yoseob. Right? Any thing that you wonder about him?” Junhyung smiled. Walking towards the refrigerator on the corner of the room, grabbed 2 apple juices and gave it one to Eunji.
“Emm.. actually, I want to be closer with him. Cause I found him interesting.. he keeps avoiding me, although he said he didn’t.”
“you like him? Or.. on the way to like him?”
Junhyung went to Yoseob’s table, took a frame and sat in front of Eunji. “this. Isn’t she look like you?” Junhyung showed a frame with Yoseob and Jieun’s pic on it. “She is Lee Jieun. she passed away not long time ago. And she died while their date.”
“…….”
Eunji looked at the picture carefully. “she.. looks like me..” she thought.
“losing her is a big losing for Yoseob after losing his mom when he was a kid. when he saw you, you make him always remember about Jieun. it’s not your fault of course. The important thing is he has to move on and learn from every thing that happened.” He sighed. “I hope you can help him”
“me? Help him? How? I don’t even can get closer to him cause he always avoid me.”
“hahaha that’s why ‘patient’ created as a word.”
“eoh?”
“meet him at the hill behind this school, he always stay there at lunch time.”
Junhyung pulled Eunji’s arm and asked her to go. “go go go” he told her.
“but.. but Junhyung oppa what if he ignore me..”
“he won’t”
Junhyung smiled and then closed the door. “mwoya… I have to go there?” she thought.

 

 

after... a year? 2 years? finally update.
I hope you'll still enjoy ^^