The Greatest Memories for Jieun

Unpredictable Love

“ah, Oppa. I wanna go to amusement park. Let’s go out today. You just arrived and we must be happy today” Jieun kept saying everything without listening to Yoseob. “You bring your camera, right? We will take pics together at the amusement park. It’ll be fun!”
“we’re not going anywhere. You need a rest.”
“aaaaaaah..”
she pleaded. “I won’t live for long time even if I take a rest” she pouted.

-------------------------------------------------------------

“ok, let’s have fun today.” Yoseob answered after have a long thought.
“yay! Thank you, Oppa! I’ll wear my prettiest dress.” Jieun smiled widely.
“sure. You have to be so pretty today. Because it’s our first date in US” Yoseob smiled, hid his tears.
“eoh Oppa! I miss Kikwang Oppa, B2ST and Hyosung. Can you call them?”
“let’s have a video call with them”
Yoseob caress Jieun’s cheek. He could feel that Jieun’s body is so warm and Jieun’s face seems pale.

            B2ST and Hyosung gathered to have a video call with Yoseob and Jieun. They gathered at Kikwang’s house. In the living room, Kikwang operated his laptop to call Yoseob and Jieun.
“You got them? You got them?” Dongwoon asked excitedly.
“not yet. I think their connection isn’t too good there.” Kikwang replied.
“try again. Quick!! I miss Jieun” Hyosung joined.
“yes yes Lee Kikwang, can you do the right thing? Yaish!” commanded Dujun.
“aigo aigo uri Kikwangie got some trouble” Junhyung and Hyunseung laughed.
“why so noisy? I can do this! See see? Here they are!”

Yoseob and Jieun appeared on the screen. They waved to them.
“Annyeong!” Jieun greeted them. Everyone greeted her back. “aaaaah.. I really miss you guys. I’ll be back to Korea soon. Don’t miss me hahaha”
“ya! Jieun-ah! Be healthy soon. Don’t forget to take care yourself there.”
Hyosung said.
“Gwaenchana Hyosung-ah, Yoseob Oppa here” Jieun replied and smiled.
B2ST and Hyosung have a long conversation until Yoseob stopped them
“yah, enough. I and Jieun have to go now.” He said.
“eoh, we will date today haha” Jieun smiled happily.
“arraseo. Have a good time! Jalga!” B2ST and Hyosung waved. The conversation ended.

Suddenly Kikwang’s mom entered the living room. Everyone startled especially Hyosung. But today is different. Kikwang’s mom approached Hyosung and suddenly linked her arm on Hyosung shoulder.
“kids, go grab your lunch in dining room. Let’s have lunch together. I cooked Kimchi soup today” Kikwang’s mom smiled and looked at Hyosung. Hyosung seems confused. She just nodded. Kikwang and the others got confused too.
“you don’t feel hungry, kids? Come on. Hyosung-ssi. Let’s eat first.” Kikwang’s Mom grabbed Hyosung hand and asked Hyosung to follow her. Dujun pat Kikwang’s shoulder.
“isn’t that good? Kaja!” he smiled.

            Yoseob and Jieun went to the amusement park near Yoseob’s apartement. Jieun seems so happy. She smiled brightly and cheerfully. They always coupled. Jieun looks pretty and cute with her pastel coloured dress and a bow on her hair. Yoseob brought his camera and took some pics of Jieun.
“Oppa! Can we take a pic together in front of this entrance haha” Jieun asked.
“sure!” Yoseob replied and linked his arm on Jieun’s shoulder. “let’s make a v sign and say kimchi!” they took a pic. “I hope I will be in your side forever, Oppa” Jieun thought.

Jieun called Yoseob to a booth.
“Oppa, can you get that doll for me? A big bear one with white fur there” Jieun pointed a doll.
“eoh? How can I get that?” Yoseob asked the booth-keeper.
“you have to play this shooting gun game, sir. You have to shoot 5 ducks well. Then I will give you that doll.” The booth-keeper replied.
“ah.. I can’t shoot well.” Yoseob said. Jieun pouted. “but I will try” Yoseob smiled and pinched Jieun’s cheeks. “everything for my princess” he went to get the gun.

“Don’t be sad if I can’t make it, arra?” Yoseob sticked his tounge.
“Yes, Sir” Jieun replied and sticked her tounge too. Yoseob tried to shoot the duck dolls in front of him. The ducks are rolling and it’s kinda hard to shoot them.
“Oppa! The left one!” Jieun looks so enthuastic. Finally Yoseob can shoot 7 ducks and got the bear for Jieun.
“this is your doll. You have to keep it well. I got it with my best effort.” Yoseob gave the doll and caress Jieun’s hair.
“ne! I will, Thank you Oppa!” Jieun hugged the doll. “Oppa, let’s try that” Jieun pointed to a ferris wheel.
“are you okay if you try it? Don’t you wanna take a rest?”
“ani. Gwaenchana. Let’s go!”
Jieun pulled Yoseob’s arm.

            Yoseob and Jieun really enjoyed their date today. They tried every game in the amusement park. Yoseob took a lot of pics with Jieun. They feel so happy and little bit tired. They sat on the bench in the lake park, not far from the amusement park. They wanna spend the beautiful evening there.
“are you happy today?” Yoseob drank his iced green tea.
“eoh! I’m sooo happy” Jieun nodded and then laid on Yoseob’s shoulder.
“me too.”
“the sunset is so beautiful. Spend this beautiful sunset with you here is the most romantic thing that I ever had and today was a greatest memories for me. In my life. And if I have to die now, by your side. I’m willing.”
Jieun smiled, linked her right arm to Yoseob’s arm and closed her eyes. Her left arm hugged the doll that Yoseob got from a doll booth.
“don’t said that! You’ll be fine, Jieun-ah!” Yoseob said. But Jieun seems fell asleep and didn’t answer him. “she is too tired today.” Yoseob thought.

The sun has set. The darkness came. Yoseob tried to wake Jieun up. They have to back to the hospital.
“Jieun-ah, ireona. Let’s back to the hospital. It’s too late for you.” Yoseob shook Jieun’s body. But Jieun didn’t move from his arm and still linked her arm. Yoseob caress her cheek and he get shocked. “Jieun!! Ireona!! Jieun!!” Yoseob shook her body. Her arm fell weakly from his arm. Yoseob fell down to the ground. But he immediately woke up and brought Jieun to the hospital.

“Doctor!! Help us! Please help us!” Yoseob yelled at the hospital. Some nurses and doctor helped him and carried Jieun to an emergency room.
“please wait here. Our doctor will try his best to help your family” the nurse said. Yoseob sat in waiting room and cried. “How can I be this stupid? Why.. I can’t forgive myself if something bad happens to Jieun..” Yoseob thought.
Jieun’s parents came and joined Yoseob.
“how’s she?” Her dad asked.
“the doctor still helps her.” Yoseob replied with teary eyes. Jieun’s mom cried and her dad hugged Jieun’s mom. Yoseob stared at the bear doll. Feels guilty.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hyosung still at Kikwang’s house. Kikwang’s mom asked her to stay tonight.
“I wanna fix everything. I want to be close to you, because you’re a girl that Kikwang loves. Are you okay with it?” Kikwang’s mom asked to Hyosung.
“oh? Of course, it’s okay, Mrs.Lee.” she replied.
“You can call me Auntie or.. Mom? Just like Kikwang called me. But I love it if you call me Mom”
“eoh? O.. ok.. Mom.”
Hyosung still awkward.
“hahaha uri Hyosungie is so cute. No wonder Kikwang fought with me just for you.” Kikwang’s mom smiled and caress Hyosung’s hair.
“aish, Mom. You made her feeling not comfort here” Kikwang teased Hyosung. They laughed together. A servant came and gave the telephone to Kikwang’s mom.
“Excuse me, Ma’am. It’s a call from US. From Ms. Jieun’s parents” the servant said. Suddenly their expressions changed.
“eoh, ok.” Kikwang’s mom grabbed the phone and answered “ne, Hee Sun here” she listened to the phone. Suddenly her eyes started to teary and she closed with her hand.
“Mom? Are you okay? What happened with Jieun?” Kikwang asked. His mom ended the phone call.
“Jieun.. Jieun.. she passed away..” his mom answered and started to cried.
“what?” Kikwang and Hyosung asked at the same time
“imposibble!!” Hyosung get shocked. Kikwang immediately hugged her. Hyosung cried in Kikwang’s hug.

------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m sorry.. we did our best.. but Ms. Lee already passed away when she arrived here” the doctor explained. Actually Jieun has passed away when she closed her eyes that evening at the lake park. Yoseob who listened to the doctor suddenly fell down and laid on the wall. “what was I doing? Why didn’t I realize it?” Yoseob thought. He cried hard, so do Jieun’s parents. “Mianhae Jieun.. it’s my fault..” Yoseob started to blame himself.

 

 

I feel so sad, while I wrote those lines of this story :( aaaaaa mianhae Lee Jieun has to passed away here.....
but this story almost find its end. I hope you still like it :)
thanks for the support. the comments I count as support haha :D