Jieun leaves

Unpredictable Love

Kikwang fell down, kneeled in front of his friends. His friends looked at him, confused.
“tell us what happened?” Dujun said.
“I.. I can’t tell you guys. Really..” Kikwang suddenly cried.
“bad things are happening everyday! Tell us now!” Junhyung yelled.
“The fact that you have to know is.. Jieun will leave us soon!”
“what?
” they said on the same time.
“She has a serious disease.. blood cancer. Her time will end soon. I just wanna make her happy.” Kikwang started to tell everything. About his plan with Jieun.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hyun Ah stared at Hyunseung. Her eyes are getting teary.
“why am I so stupid?” her tears rolled down her cheeks. Hyunseung wiped her tears. “why must I feel this feeling to you?” she ran away.

------------------------------------------------------------------

“Lee Kikwang, I hate you!” Hyosung screamed to the lake. Hyosung and Yoseob came to Yoseob’s secret place.
“Lee Jieun, I love you..” Yoseob said. Hyosung stared at him and grab his hand.
“I’m sure, she decided it because of something that we didn’t know.” Hyosung tried to make Yoseob feel better. Yoseob just smiled.
“I think you’re right. Mm.. Hyosung-ah..”
“ng?”
“let’s make new love story”
“what? What do you mean?”
“let’s make our love story. It’s not about you and Kikwang or I and Jieun anymore. Now, it’s about you and me.”
Yoseob kissed Hyosung.

                Two days later, Jieun started to go to school again. She sat on her chair and as usual she drew something. Hyosung came and sat beside her.
“Annyeong Jieunnie!” Hyosung greeted her.
“Annyeong” Jieun smiled. “have you eat?”
“Ne, I have. I ate a lot. Hahaha”
Hyosung laughed cheerfully. Suddenly Yoseob and Kikwang entered the class. Yoseob put his bag and approached Hyosung and Jieun’s seat. Jieun could feel that her heartbeat wasn’t normal.
“Good morning, Jieun-ah” Yoseob waved to her. Jieun just replied with a smile. “Morning, jagiya” Yoseob kissed Hyosung’s forehead. It made everyone surprised, especially Kikwang and Jieun.Hyosung surprised too, she never thought that Yoseob was so brave to do that in front of people. However he did that in front of his ex.
“Jagiya, please accompany me to eat breakfast. Let’s go.” Yoseob pulled Hyosung arm. Kikwang and Jieun just watched them go out from the class.

                At the cafeteria, Hyosung and Yoseob talked.
“are you crazy? You kissed me in front of Jieun! You’ve hurted her!”
“I’m sorry..”
“Sorry? Aish, come on! We can’t do that in front of her. Maybe your relationship has ended. But can’t you think about her feeling?”
“I said sorry.”
Yoseob stood from his seat and left Hyosung. Hyosung just stared at him. “This is frustrating!”

                Jieun still sat in the class. Drawing.. alone.. when suddenly Yoseob entered the class. She looked at Yoseob who sat on his own seat.
“Chukkahae. You.. and Hyosung. I hope you guys will always happy” Jieun said.
“Don’t show me your another side, Jieun-ah. If you’re sad.. sick.. you can show me your real side.” Yoseob replied without look at Jieun. He looked focus on his camera.
Jieun clenched her hand which hold a pencil. “it’s useless. Eventhough I show you my real side. It won’t change anything” her voice vibrated. Held her tears and cried.

                At Jieun’s house, Dujun Dongwoon and Junhyung were helping Jieun for packing her stuffs. Jeun will go to United States. Her parents asked her to come there for curing her disease.
“Oppadeul, you know. Eventhough I’m tired. Eventhough come to US just wasting my time to be with you guys. I have to go there. Isn’t it annoying?” Jieun smiled.
“ya! You’ll be fine. You’ll cured soon.” Dujun hit Jieun’s head playfully.
“ng.. maybe..”

                Kikwang laid on the corridor wall. Watched his phone, and opened its gallery. There are some photos of him and Hyosung. “we look so happy before.. it’s not because Jieun.. but.. I don’t want my mom hurt you, Hyosung-ah..”

“Jieun will go to US! Are you okay with it?” Hyosung shook Yoseob’s body.
“hm I’m fine. She’ll be fine.” Yoseob still laid on the hill.
“it’s weird. Why does she have to go there? What’s her disease actually?”
“I don’t know.. and I don’t want to know.”
“Oppa..”
“Hyosung-ah, you’re my girlfriend. Why don’t you think about us beside think about people?”
“I love you Oppa.. but Jieun is my bestfriend and..”
Hyosung can’t continue her words because Yoseob kissed her lips. Hyosung closed her eyes. As usual, Yoseob’s kiss is always smooth like summer breeze. Without their knows, Kikwang was standing behind the tree, watched them. He clenched his fist. “still.. can’t handle this..” he sighed.

                Finally, Jieun will fly to US today. B2ST (without Yoseob) and Hyosung accompany her to the airport.
“why do you have to go?” Hyosung pouted.
“Ey, we already talked about this.” Jieun pinched Hyosung’s nose. “I will miss you so much!” they hugged. Hyosung could feel Jieun’s body is too warm. But Jieun looks okay.
“Dujun Oppa, Hyunseung Oppa, Junhyung Oppa, Kikwang Oppa and uri cute Dongwoon Oppa! Gomawo. I’ll be back soon” Jieun hugged them one by one. “and, Kikwang Oppa, I’m sorry I can’t come to your engagement.”
“it’s okay, Jieun-ah.”
Kikwang replied. Hyunseung stared at Kikwang and then looked down.
“I will be back soon and I will meet you guys soon” Jieun waved. They replied waved. Actually Yoseob came to the airport. But he just looked from the distance. He looked at Jieun’s back who slowly fade away. “see you soon, Jieun-ah. I’m sorry..”

 

 

I'm back to this story. suddenly got an idea. it was like.. "PYONG!" and then I wrote it. hahaha~
I hope you enjoy this chapter. the next chapter too. I'll think about it soon.
keep support ^^ thank you!