Mirror

Unpredictable Love

Yoseob and Jieun’s parents were on their way heading back to Korea. Jieun’s body had been cremated yesterday. Yoseob hugged the jar of Jieun’s dust all the way back to Korea. He still crying. He regrets his stupidness. He already say his apologize to Jieun’s parents. Jieun’s parents never blame him for Jieun’s death. “this is just.. her time.” Jieun’s dad answered.

B2ST and Hyosung already arrived at the airport. Waiting for Yoseob and Jieun’s parents. Yoseob came from departure gate. His expression looked so sad. Kikwang approached Yoseob. Hyosung ran to him and suddenly hugged him.
“Yoseob Oppa.. Be patient..” Hyosung said.
“I’m fine, guys” Yoseob smiled weakly. “Thank you for coming and pick me up. I feel so tired now. I’ll go to my home. See you soon.” Yoseob entered his car and went away. B2ST and Hyosung just stared at him. “He need time for being alone now.” Dujun said.

            Yoseob printed the photos that he took with Jieun on the day when Jieun passed away. She looked so happy on every picture. “Jieun-ah.. you know how much I miss you, right?” he collected the pics and put them on a book. He wanna make a scrapbook about Jieun.

            2 weeks since Jieun’s death. Yoseob haven’t go to school. Hyosung still worry about him.
“he is okay, Hyosung-ah.. he just need time to be alone” Kikwang tried to make Hyosung calm.
“but still.. it’s already 2 weeks..” Hyosung replied.
“your caring to him makes me jealous, Hyosung-ah”
“eoh? Mianhae, Kikwang-ah. I don’t mean it”
Hyosung held Kikwang’s hand.
“hahaha it’s okay. I was just kidding” Kikwang smiled.

            Dujun, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dongwoon visited Yoseob at his photo studio. They know that Yoseob will be there if he isn’t going to school. They went to 2nd floor to meet Yoseob. Yoseob is at the veranda. Sat on a chair and cleaned his camera.
“yo buddy!” Junhyung pat his shoulder.
“Annyeong” the rest greeted him.
“eoh? You came” Yoseob greeted them back. “nice to see you guys” he smiled.

“when will you back at school?” Hyunseung asked Yoseob.
“ng? I don’t know. Haha. I missed a lot of lessons, right?” he replied.
“ah hyung. Let’s go to school tomorrow. I’ll pick you up.” Dongwoon said.
“that’s good idea. We have to pick him up. Even if we have to force him, we should do that” Dujun smirked and stared at s.
“what?” Yoseob widened his eyes. “wait.. guys I think I haven’t ready to go to school.. I..” Yoseob can’t continue his words because the members didn’t listen to him and left him.
“Hyung!! See you tomorrow!!” Dongwoon yelled from downstair. “aish.. those guys..” Yoseob smiled.

            At night, Yoseob laid on his bed and read a book. His dad went to Russia for business and he is alone at home. When he read his book, suddenly his phone vibrated. He got a text.

From: Kikwang-Lee
ey sup! Let’s meet up.

To: Kikwang-Lee
I’m not in the mood.

From: Kikwang-Lee
open ur gate. I’m outside.

“hahaha this boy..” Yoseob checked from the window. He went out to meet Kikwang with his sleepwear. He opened the gate for Kikwang.
“oh? Sleep already? where’s ur maid? Why did you open the gate by yourself?” Kikwang asked.
“first of all you have to greet your bestfriend here.” Yoseob replied.
“hahaha you’re right. Hello buddy!!” Kikwang hugged him.
“annoying” Yoseob sticked his tongue. “come in, just park the car there. It’s safe”
“ok”
“why do you come here anyway?”
“me? I just wanna see you”
Kikwang joked.
“That’s sweet” they giggled.

            They sat at the pantry. Yoseob made a cup of latte for Kikwang.
“you have to back to school” Kikwang said while grabbed the cup and drink his latte.
“why does BEAST so funny?” Yoseob replied.
“eh? What?”
“this afternoon Dujunnie and others came to my studio and force me to go to school. They said they will pick me up tomorrow. And now, you come for saying the same thing.”
“huh? They didn’t say anything to me. What a friend!”
“hahaha just pick me up with them tomorrow. I will go to school.”
Yoseob smiled.
“well, that’s the spirit! That’s good!” Kikwang linked his arm on Yoseob’s shoulder.

            As their plan, B2ST picked up Yoseob to go to school. Yoseob feels better. He loves spend his time with his bestfriends. Although he still can’t forget Jieun. And he never will.
“Yoseob Oppa!!” Hyosung ran, approached B2ST.
“eoh? Hyosung-ah, annyeong” Yoseob smiled.
“Finally! You’re back!” she hugged him. He hugged her back and then looked at Kikwang.
“what? I’m fine. Just.. don’t too tight next time” Kikwang said. They laughed together

            After the classes ended. B2ST went to cafeteria for lunch. As usual, a lot of girls who adore B2ST gathered and cheered for B2ST.
“girls, we have to eat. Back when we already finish eating, ok?” Junhyung said. They sat on their favorite seats. The students at the school know that they can’t sit there since that’s B2ST’s place.
“what you gonna do after lunch, guys?” Hyunseung asked.
“I have a meeting. I will go to Busan.” Junhyung answered.
“me and Dongwoon have soccer class.” Dujun linked his arm on Dongwoon’s shoulder. Dongwoon choked and then they laughed.
“I will go to the lake. I think I will miss Mrs.Choi’s class. I wanna take some pics there” Yoseob said.
“ah! Hyunseung-ah! We have a dance showcase! We have to practice after this!” Kikwang ate his sandwich.
“we’re all busy” Dujun added.

            Yoseob sat on the bench under a tree that usually he sat on with Jieun. He sighed. “if you still here beside me, Jieun-ah..” he stared at the quiet lake. That afternoon wasn’t bright. The wind blew slowly. Yoseob suddenly felt so tired and sleepy. He fell asleep. In his dream, he met Jieun.
“Oppa, you know what? I’m happy here. Everything is fine. And I hope you take care yourself as well there.” She held Yoseob’s hands. “promise me. You’ll be fine. Because I’ll always protect you from here. I’ll ask God to give you, my mirror” Jieun smiled and slowly faded away.
“mirror?” Yoseob confused. “Jieun-ah wait!” He tried to chase Jieun but useless. And suddenly someone woke him up by shook his arm.

“excuse me.. hey you.. excuse me..” a girl with pony tail hair shook his body. Yoseob surprised and quickly got up. He blinked his eyes few times.
“ah.. I’m sorry.. I fell asleep. What can I do for helping you, Miss?” Yoseob answered politely without look at the girl and he just tidy his uniform.
“I’m a new student here. But I don’t know how to get to the office.. may you help me to get there?” the girl ask politely. Her voice is so soft. Reminds Yoseob to Jieun.
“ah sure.. I will..” Yoseob looked at her. “show you.. the way..” he widened his eyes. “Jieun-ah..” Yoseob dropped everything on his hand to the ground.

------------------------------------------

            Hyosung, Kikwang and Hyunseung will be participated on a showcase. They practiced hard. Hyosung is the only one who got so enthuastic because the showcase present is scholarship to study (dancing) in U.S.
“why do you need to win? It’s just a showcase.” Kikwang asked.
“you know what I want, don’t you?” she replied and drank a bottle of mineral water.
“U.S? You really want to go?”
“Dance is my passion. You know that, Kikwangie.”
“you can go there without winning the showcase. You just need to stay beside me and I can grant your wish.”
Kikwang explained. Hyosung smiled.
“I want to get my dream by my hard work. Understand?” she sticked her tongue and continued her practice. Kikwang just stared at her.

--------------------------------------------

“Jieun-ah..” Yoseob frozen because he met Jieun just now. Actually she isn’t Lee Jieun. She is Jung Eunji. But yeah, physically she looked like Lee Jieun. She looked like her twin.
“excuse me? I’m not Jieun. I’m Jung Eunji.” She looked confused. “err.. are you okay?” Yoseob still stood there and didn’t say anything. “do you feel ill?” Eunji looked worry.
“ah.. I am.. fine.. Eunji-ssi.” Yoseob suddenly felt dizzy. His sight was so blurry and he fell unconscious. Eunji panicked. Luckily, Yoseob’s phone rang. She looked for the phone and found it in Yoseob’s jacket. She answered the call.
“Yeoboseyo?” she answered.
“huh? Hello? Yoseob?” the caller is Dujun.
“mmm.. I’m not Yoseob. I’m Jung Eunji. I’m here with your friend. This is his phone. Ah.. help me here. He suddenly fell and unconscious. I can’t bring him to the healthy unit alone. Please help me.” Eunji’s voice cracked. She is panic and afraid that something bad would happen to Yoseob. A guy who just she met a few minutes ago.
“what? Where are you now?”
“I.. I don’t know. Somewhere with the lake?”
“arasseo! Please stay beside him!”
Dujun hung up and quickly ran to the lake with Dongwoon.

                Dujun and Dongwoon arrived at the lake and found Yoseob on the ground with Eunji beside him. Held his hand tightly.
“Excuse me. Are you Jung Eunji?” Dujun asked. Eunji turned back and nodded.
“Finally you come.. please help him..” she pleaded.
“Oh my god..” Dujun and Dongwoon said together. They couldn’t believe what they’ve just seen. “how can.. Lee Jieun..” they looked each other.

 

 

Finally I updated! XD hehe
I'm enetering the college just now. so busy and rarely can writing. so sad.
I hope you still waiting the next chapters. dont leave :"D hehe
Enjoy reading! I need the comments too ^^