Strange Situation

Unpredictable Love

Kikwang went downstair and walked towards to dining room for breakfast. He met his mom and kissed her forehead. “Morning, Eomma.” He sat beside his mom and took a slice of bread.
“Son.. Do you still in relationship with Hyosung?” His mom suddenly asked.
“Mm..” Kikwang nodded slowly and drank his milk. “Don’t worry, Mom. It’ll be end soon.”
“Really?”
“Mom, I’ll grant your wish to engage with Hyun Ah. That’s your want, right?”
“That’s my son.”
She caress Kikwang’s hair.

                Yoseob sat on a bench near the lake. He took some pics. He’s too sad to study, he left the class. He still can’t believe that Jieun said that she wanna break up with him. He opened his camera’s gallery and stared at Jieun’s pics. And again.. suddenly Hyosung’s pics appeared. “do you want separate from me just because of her, Jieun-ah..” he thought.

“Kikwangie!” Hyosung waved to Kikwang at the corridor. Kikwang just silent. Hyosung got confused.
“Hyosung, can you leave me alone today? I don’t know why. But I need time alone.”
“Do you mad at me?”
“ani.. Just please..”
“Mmm.. ok.”
Hyosung stared at him. Kikwang left her.

                Hyun Ah met Kikwang at B2ST’s room. She feels happy. Finally, Kikwang wanna talk with her. He even called her personally to meet.
“Please, sit.” Kikwang asked Hyun Ah to sit.
“Thank you, Baby.” Hyun Ah winked. Kikwang sighed.
“Did my mom tell you something?”
“Aunty? No.”
she shook her head.
“Ah I see. Hyun Ah, We will held engagement party soon. Prepare yourself.”
“What?!”
Hyun Ah surprised. Kikwang sighed.

                Other B2ST members are gathering at the cafetaria. Dongwoon got a call from Hyun Ah. Dongwoon is more closer with Hyun Ah than the other members. Hyun Ah called him about Kikwang’s agreement.
“Really?!” Dongwoon widened his eyes. The other members stared at him, curious.
“Ya! Ya! Turn on the speaker.” Dujun commanded.
“Pssst, Hyung. It’s private” Dongwoon whispered. “Ne, Noona. By the way, congrats” they hung up.
Dongwoon transferred the info to other members.
“How come?” Hyunseung asked.
“I don’t know. She said that Kikwang Hyung just met her a while ago and asked her to prepare herself for the engagement.” Dongwoon explained.
“But.. How about Hyosung? He’s still in relationship with Hyosung?” Junhyung asked but keep focusing on his tab, designing a car.
“strange..” Dujun commented.

                Junhyung made an appointment with Yoseob at his café. Junhyung has some café. He started small business since his first grade. He drank his latte and busy with his notebook, waiting for Yoseob. From the other members, Junhyung and Yoseob are closer. Maybe because they have some similarities, one of them is they lost their moms since they was kid. Junhyung always help Yoseob when he need help and so does he.
“Sorry, I am late” Yoseob sat in front of Junhyung.
“It’s ok. Where have you been? Hospital?”
“ani.. I’m from my studio.”
Yoseob replied. “Jieun didn’t want meet me anymore anyway”
“Mwo? What are you talking about?”
“she said that she want us to separate yesterday”
Yoseob sighed. Junhyung closed his notebook and focused on Yoseob’s story. Finished listen to complete story, Junhyung felt an oddity.
“It’s strange.. Dujun’s right..” he mumbled.
“what?” Yoseob asked.
“Aniya. Listen. Maybe she needs time alone. There’s must be a reasonable reason.” Junhyung pats Yoseob’s shoulder.
“You’re right. Thanks..” Yoseob drank his cappuchino.

                Hyosung walked to B2ST’s room. She got a text that asked her to go to B2ST room. She didn’t know who sent that. So, she just come to there. She opened the door and shocked. She saw Kikwang and Hyun Ah.. kissing on the sofa. Kikwang is on the top of Hyun Ah’s body. Hyosung dropped her phone and made Kikwang realized that someone is there. Kikwang pushed Hyun Ah slowly.
“Hyosung..” He looked at her. Hyun Ah smirked.
“Kikwang.. you..” Hyosung pointed to him.
“Hyosung! I can explain!” Kikwang panicked.
“You don’t need to explain anything!” Hyosung yelled at Kikwang and ran away. Kikwang tried to chase her but Hyun Ah grabbed his arm.
“It’ll be more easier for you if she thinks that you betray her.” Hyun Ah said. She grabbed Kikwang’s shirt collar and kissed him again.

------------------------------------------------------

Hyosung cried. She is at the hill that Yoseob usually go. But Yoseob is not there, though she needs her fairy. She cried loudly. Suddenly, someone came and sat beside her. "Kikwang doesn't even chase me.." she thought.
“Yoseob?” she look at beside her.
“I’m not Yoseob” a guy with familiar face winked to her.
“Hyun.. Hyunseung Oppa..”
"Yes. Hyosung, mianhae.. You cry because of me. it's my fault. I can explain what happened between Kikwang and Hyun Ah." Hyunseung started the explaination.

*flashback*

"I need you at B2ST room now." Kikwang called Hyunseung.
"For what? tell that you and Hyun Ah will engage? I already knew about that. stop showing off," Hyunseung hung up.
Kikwang sighed. "What the hell.. what's wrong with his mind?" he thought.

Hyunseung texted Hyun Ah

[To: Hyun Ah
Kikwang wants you to come to B2ST room]

Hyunseung sighed.

Hyun Ah felt so happy and suddenly got an idea for making Hyosung jealous. So, she asked someone to text Hyosung to come to B2ST room.
Arrived at B2ST room, Kikwang surprised because Hyun Ah suddenly come.
"Why are you here?" he asked.
"Don't you miss me?" she approached him.
"Of course no" Kikwang pushed her. She almost fall, Kikwang grabbed her hand and finally they fell onto the sofa. And the Hyun Ah kissed him.

*flashback ends*

Hyosung surprised about the explanation and she just can stared at Hyunseung.

----------------------------------------------------

“Hyung, why do you think that Kikwang Hyung’s agreement is weird.” Dongwoon asked Dujun who driving to the hospital to visit Jieun.
“It just weird.”
“yah.. what’s the reason?”
“Because I knew Kikwang for years. He isn’t a kind of guy who will obey his mother’s wants.”
“hmm..”
Dongwoon nodded. Suddenly Dujun’s phone vibrated. There’s a message from Junhyung.
“Ya, open the message.” Dujun asked Dongwoon. Dongwoon read the text.

[From: Junhyung
Yoseob and Jieun broke up. It’s strange. Since Kikwang acted strange too.]

Dujun stopped the car.
“waeyo, Hyung? I can’t get it” Dongwoon confused.
“You’ll know later. We must include to some problems here. We must solve this strange situation”

 

 

Sorry for the very late update. I've been busy so much..
Enjoy this chapter ^^