Messy

Unpredictable Love

“Why did you break up with Yoseob? Tell me. I’m your Oppa, Jieun-ah”
“Dujun Oppa.. I just.. I just can’t continue our relationship..”
“It’s not that I wanna join your problem. I just feel strange. You and Yoseob broke up. And Kikwang agreed with the engagement. Isanghae..”
Dujun sighed. Jieun just looked down.

                Yoseob and Junhyung went to Kikwang’s house to meet Kikwang. Kikwang asked B2ST to come to his house. Kikwang wanna discuss something with them. But Hyunseung won’t come. Dongwoon and Dujun drove towards Kikwang’s house.

Arrived at Kikwang’s house. B2ST gathered in Kikwang’s room.
“Kwang.. Are you serious with the engagement?” Dujun asked first.
“How about Hyosung, Hyung?” Dongwoon added.
“Do you hide something from us?” Junhyung asked too. Yoseob just listened.
"I asked you to come for help me prepare my engagement ceremony, guys. Why do you ask those questions?”
“Kwang, I know you. And you’re weird now. Just tell us.”
Dujun approached Kikwang and pats his shoulder.
“I’m fine. Listen.. I just.. I.. I have a promise with someone. And I think it’s the best for Hyosung too.” Kikwang smiled weakly and sighed.

                Hyosung visited Jieun at the hospital. She needs Jieun so much. She wanna tell about her problem. But she knows that Jieun is still sick. So, Hyosung just come to visit and accompany Jieun. Arived at Jieun’s room, Hyosung quickly hugged Jieun. Jieun surprised and just hugged her back.
“wae.. waeyo Hyosung-ah?” Jieun smiled.
“Ani.. I just miss you.” Hyosung wiped her tears.
“Do you have a problem?” Jieun looked worry. “You can tell me”
“Ani.. I miss you. Get well soon. I hate sitting alone in the class”
Hyosung joked.

                Hyosung just arrived at her house when suddenly her phone vibrated.

From: Kikwangie
Meet me at park near your house. 10pm.

She sighed. “Should I come?” she threw her phone on her bed and laid there.

                At 10 pm. Hyosung sat on a bench at the park, waited for Kikwang. the weather is cold enough to make her get cold. She sneezed few times. 5 mins later, Kikwang came.
“Sorry, I’m late” Kikwang greeted.
“gwaenchana..” Hyosung replied. “so, why did you ask me to meet you here?”
“I wanna talk about our relationship.”
“oh. Like my prediction. Ok, go on.”
Hyosung looked strong.
“You know.. I’ll engage with Hyun Ah soon. And I can’t.. Mmm.. we can’t be together.”
“Arasseo”
Hyosung smiled weakly. “ok, let’s end it here.” She added. Kikwang widened his eyes.
“Eoh..” Kikwang looked down.
“If you have finished your need. I’ll go home now. By the way, congrats” Hyosung smiled. She held her tears and left Kikwang. Kikwang just stood there and watched her go.

                The next day, Yoseob and Kikwang accidentally met at the cafeteria. Kikwang asked Yoseob to talk with him. Yoseob agreed and then they talked at gymnasium.
“What?” Yoseob asked.
“please do a favor for me..” Kikwang replied.
“what’s that?”
“please..protect Hyosung and take care of her.”
Kikwang smiled and then kneeled in front of Yoseob. Yoseob got confused.
“ya, ireona.. don’t be like this.” Yoseob forced Kikwang to stand. But Kikwang keep kneeling.
“You must make sure that she’ll be fine.. please..”
“Ya, ireona. How if someone see us.”
“I don’t care. Please grant my wish.”
“aish jinjja. Fine. I’ll try my best to protect her.”
Yoseob sighed. Yoseob helped Kikwang to stand.
“Thank you so much.” Kikwang smiled.
“Hey, buddy. I’m your brother. Remember?” Yoseob hugged Kikwang.

                Yoseob came to the hospital. Today, Jieun will go home. She is already fine. Yoseob wanna meet her. When he entered Jieun’s room, there are B2ST members and Hyosung there.
“Yoseob Oppa..” Jieun mumbled.
“Annyeong Jieun-ah. Happy to know that you’ll go home today” Yoseob greeted cheerfully and walked towards Hyosung. He whispered something to Hyosung. Hyosung changed her expression. She looked confused but she just nodded to what Yoseob told. Jieun watched it and tried to hold her tears. Kikwang pats her shoulder.

                Everyone is at Jieun’s house now. They will eat lunch together. But, Yoseob asked to go with Hyosung. They will have lunch somewhere. B2ST members nodded. Jieun’s eyes started moist. But she thought that she must strong even if that hurted her.

“Oppa, where are we going?” Hyosung asked.
“I just.. I need friend to accompany me.” Yoseob replied.
“Oh... I see” Hyosung nodded. “Oppa, do you avoid Jieun?”
“Hm? I don’t know..”
Yoseob sighed. Hyosung stared at him.
“by the way, thanks for make me stay away from Lee Kikwang. I feel good” Hyosung smiled. Yoseob looked at her.
“Are you okay?”
“yes, I said I feel good”
she gave her eye smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------

                Hyunseung waited for someone at the park near his apartement. He sat on a bench and watched some children played with their friends. Suddenly a little girl came to him and gave him a flower.
“Oppa.. This is for you. Because you are so pretty” she handed him the flower. Hyunseung just blinked few times.
“Gomawo” then he smiled and caress that girl’s hair. The little girl blushed and then ran to her friends. Hyunseung smelled the flower.


“You always nice to the kids” a girl with long hair approached him. He looked at that girl.
“Hyun Ah..” he stood up from the bench.
“Thanks for coming and waiting” Hyun Ah smiled.
“Eoh.” He nodded.
“You already knew about my engagement with Kikwang, right?”
“Hm”
Hyunseung nodded.
“I hope you can come. I know.. you like me since we were junior high school.. but you know that I like Kikwang, right?” Hyun Ah stared at Hyunseung and grabbed the flower from his hand. “You must know that.. I like you too, Jang Hyunseung” she said that and then kissed Hyunseung’s lips. Hyunseung widened his eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------

                Jieun cried alone in her room. Kikwang entered her room and tried to comfort her.
“That’s my fault, Oppa.. I hurt you.. I hurt Yoseob Oppa.. I hurt Hyosung.. I hurt everyone..” she cried.
“ya.. don’t blame yourself. It happens because God’s willing. Maybe God wants me to engage with Hyun Ah.” Kikwang smiled.
“even before I die.. I must make everyone hurted and sad..”
“please, don’t said like that”
Kikwang hugged Jieun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

                Dujun, Dongwoon and Junhyung waited Kikwang in front of Jieun’s room. They really need to know what’s happening. When Kikwang appeared, Dujun asked Kikwang to talk. Kikwang agreed and asked them to follow him to library in Jieun’s house.
“now, we need you to be honest. We’re your brothers, right?” Dujun started.
“of course.” Kikwang replied.
“tell us. What happened with you and Jieun?”
“me? Jieun? We’re fine.”
Kikwang smiled weakly.
“stop lying, Hyung. Just tell us. If you guys keep hiding something, we can’t help you.” Dongwoon said.
“Dongwoonie is right. You and Jieun need help” Junhyung added. Kikwang sighed. Dongwoon, Dujun and Junhyung stared at him.
“Ok.. I’ll tell you about the situation..” Kikwang clenched his fist, held his tears.

 

 

Cha! This is my newest chapter of Unpredictable Love. It's getting... hard.
But I hope you still like my story line.
Comment and subscribe! ^^ Gomawoo