the couples formed!

Unpredictable Love

The school is end. Hyosung flagged a taxi and went to Jieun’s house. She arrived there and rang the bell. A old man opened the door for her.
“Annyeonghaseyo, ….ssi?” a  servant asked Hyosung.
“Annyeonghaseyo, Uncle. I’m Hyosung. Jeon Hyosung. Jieun’s friend.”
“Oh, Hyosung-ssi. Follow me.”
“ne”
Hyosung entered Jieun’s house. “really? This house.. it looks like a hotel for me. It’s too much as a house” Hyosung thought.

                They arrived in front of a room. The servant knocked the door.
“Jieun-yang, there’s a guest for you. Your friend came.” The servant told Jieun who is in her room. But the answer from the room is from a boy.
“Wait, I’ll open the door” the boy replied. “wait! He’s not Yoseob, isn’t he?” Hyosung thought.
“Hyosung-yang, wait here, please. I’mma make you a cup of tea.” The servant left Hyosung. Suddenly the door opened. Hyosung shocked. The one who opened the door is Kikwang.
“how.. how come you come here?” Kikwang asked.
“Kwang-ah, who is there?” Jieun asked with weak voice.
“no.. no one, Jieun-ah!” Kikwang closed the door and pulled Hyosung to the other room.

                Kikwang brought Hyosung to house’s library. They talked there.
“yah! Why do you come?” Kikwang asked.
“I wanna meet Jieun!”
“aish.. you’re crazy? Or.. you have no heart?”
“Lee Kikwang. it’s not your problem!”
“since Jieun is my cousin and you hurted her! It’s my problem!”
“what? I hurted her? I’m not!”
“jeez! Yesterday you hurted me and now? Jieun?!”
Kikwang raised his tone.
“wait.. I hurted you too?” Hyosung’s expression changed into confusion face.
“nevermind! You wanna meet her. Go..” Kikwang got speechless and then gave a code to ask Hyosung enter Jieun's room.

                Jieun is daydreaming.. she still can’t believe that Yoseob kissed her. “what did he mean?” she thought “he likes her.. but.. he loves me?”. Suddenly the door opened and Hyosung approached Jieun.
“Jieun-ah! Are you sick?” she asked all of sudden.
“Hyosung-ah? How can you come to my house?” Jieun widened her eyes.
“everyone knows the address of Lee’s family” Hyosung joked and Jieun gave a little laugh.
Hyosung continued her words “Jieun-ah, why you didn’t tell me that you like Yoseob?”
Jieun just silent, Hyosung continued “everyone hates me now.. they thought that I tried to steal Yoseob from you.. and.. it’s not cool.” Hyosung sighed “if you love him, I’ll back off. Because I knew that he loves you, not me. You’re my bestfriend, Jieun-ah..” Hyosung hugged Jieun.
Jieun smiled weakly “I think.. I’ll give up on Yoseob, Hyosung-ah” Jieun replied.
“what? But.. why?” Hyosung asked.
“There’s no reason. I just wanna give up. Just that.”
“But.. Yoseob loves you and I know, you love him so much.”
“it’s over. I lost all my patient limits”
Jieun smiled.

                Yoseob laid on his bed. He touched his lips. “Aigoo! Stupid Yoseob! Why did you kiss her?” he thought. “anyway, it was my first kiss..” he closed his eyes. Suddenly, he opened it. He got up and took his camera. He checked Jieun’s pics.
“She’s the cutest and sweetest girl ever.” He smiled but he changed his expression when he saw Hyosung’s pics. “actually, what do I feel with her? I just feel.. comfort”.

                Hyosung came out from Jieun’s room. Now, her relationship with Jieun is better than before. After that, she looked for Kikwang. she need his help. When he saw Kikwang’s back, she pats Kikwang.
“Kikwang!” she called him.
“Omo! You gave me a shock!”
“hahahaha sorry.”
“what? You wanna ask for drive home?”
“nooo! I can’t go home by myself”
“so?”
“help me to make a surprise for Yoseob and Jieun.”
“what?! I don’t want to! I hate him!”
Kikwang grabbed his phone and played with it.
“aaaaa jebal, Lee Kikwang!” Hyosung acted cute. Kikwang looked at her.
“aish.. stop it! fine! I’ll help you. So, what’s the plan?”
“assa! Here, I’ll whisper it”

                The next day, at school. They studied at school normally. When the bell rang, Kikwang and Hyosung left the class together. Yoseob feels that it’s weird, but he just stay at his seat and checking his camera. And Jieun focused with her Math notebook. Suddenly Yoseob and Jieun’s phone vibrated. There are some text.

[Jieun’s phone]
From: Hyo-sung-ah
Jieun-ah! Meet me at Yoseob’s hill now! Very emergency and important! Jebaaal! ><”

Jieun suddenly got up from her seat and went out in hurry. “what’s happening with Hyosung?” she thought worrily. Yoseob watched Jieun.

[Yoseob’s phone]
From: Kikwang-Lee
meet me at the hill. Quick!

Yoseob sighed. He got up lazily and brought his camera with him.

                Hyosung and Kikwang waited them and hide in a bush. Kikwang protest.
“there are lot of bugs here!”
“Ssssshhh! Can you control your mouth?”
Hyosung covered Kikwang’s mouth with her hand.
“Mmm.. Mmmm.. Mmmm.” Kikwang can’t say anything.
They waited for 15 mins and then Yoseob & Jieun arrived at the hill. Yoseob and Jieun gasped.
“O.. Oppa? What are you doing here?” Jieun asked.
“Kikwang texted me to come here. And.. you?” Yoseob replied.
“Hyosung texted me too.” Jieun checked her phone.
“hahaha they planned this for us.”
“what? I can’t understand this, Oppa..”
Jieun didn’t continue her words yet but Yoseob pushed her to behind the tree and kissed her.

                Hyosung and Kikwang shocked because they can’t see Yoseob and Jieun.
“wait! Where are they?” Hyosung said.
“stupidoo! You missed them!” Kikwang blamed Hyosung.
“what? It’s your fault too! You didn’t even know where are they now.”
“jeez! Bad spy!”
Kikwang wanna leave the hill but suddenly he slipped and fell on Hyosung.
Hyosung shocked and just frozen. She can’t move because Kikwang is on her. Kikwang stared at her and then kissed her lips. Hyosung closed her eyes.

                After the kiss scene, Yoseob and Jieun talked while Jieun blushed.
“Jieun-ah.. now, I know that I love you. Only you. I like you. Only you.” Yoseob explained.
“what.. what about Hyosung?”
“she’s just a friend.”
“But you date her?”
“But I kissed your lips. Only yours.”
Yoseob smiled and continued “you know, Kikwang and Hyosung arranged this for us. Because they knew that I just love you.. Only you.” They hugged.

                Hyosung still close her eyes, eventhough Kikwang already stopped kiss her.
“yah, Jeon Hyosung. Open your eyes.” Kikwang laughed.
“Back off! You !” Hyosung pushed Kikwang.
“Aigoo. You enjoyed our kiss and you wanna push me away. Bad girl” teased Kikwang. Hyosung got up and gonna leave Kikwang but Kikwang grabbed her arm. He kissed her passionately. Hyosung just let Kikwang do that. “what’s this? Round 2?” Hyosung thought. And then Kikwang stopped kiss her.
“Hyosung-ah, would you be my girl?” Kikwang hold Hyosung’s hand. Hyosung widened her eyes.
“stop joking, Kikwang! I.. you know I like Yoseob.”
“no, you like me”
Kikwang replied and suddenly Hyosung’s heart beat more faster than before.
“forget it, Kikwang. I’m not going to accept your scholarship thingy.” Hyosung said to Kikwang.
“I’m serious with my words now, Hyosung.. I love you..” Kikwang hugged her.
Hyosung shocked and then she whispered to Kikwang “fine.. let’s try our best, Oppa”. Kikwang smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A girl with long legs and black hair came out from a luxury car. She lets her hair feel the air.
“I miss Korea! This feeling is so nice! Lee Kikwang, I’m back and I miss you”. She walked towards to B2ST room. Everyone stared at her. And then.. she opened B2ST room’s door.
“Annyeong, B2ST!! Miss me?” she smiled to B2ST members who looked so surprised.

 

next chapter? wait, please! I wanna make up some things here :(
please keep supporting ^^