another complicated scene

Unpredictable Love

Everyone looks so busy. The hustle and bustle at Kikwang’s house. The preparation for Kikwang and HyunAh’s engagement is almost done. Tonight, the engagement will be held.
“Are you ready for tonight?” Dujun pats Kikwang’s shoulder.
“even if I’m not. I have to” Kikwang smiled.

                HyunAh is at boutique, fitting her dress for tonight. She chosen some dress. But the final choice is red dress with big bow on the chest. “this is the best one!” she thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------

“will you come?”
“ng?”
“Kikwang’s engagement party”
“Hyosung-ah, are you okay if we come.”
Yoseob caress Hyosung’s cheek.
“ya, I have you. Why do I have to worry?” Hyosung smiled.
“liar.”
“mwoga?”
“anieyo. By the way.. Hyosung.. I know that I will looked bad. I know I’m not a good boy. I know you still love Kikwang. No matter what happened between us, you always thinking about him.. Even when we kissed. I think we can’t be together as couple. I want to go to U.S. I wanna accompany Jieun..”
Yoseob looked down.
“eo.. arasseo.. Mian..”
“no, it’s okay. I just think that it will hurt us if we continue this.. You must back to Kikwang.”
Yoseob stared at Hyosung and cupped her cheeks then kissed her. “that would be our last kiss”

------------------------------------------------------------

“so this is the end?” Hyunseung holds HyunAh’s hands.
“we already talked about it..”
“if you love me.. why don’t you cancel the engagement before it’s too late?”
“it’s already too late for us. The preparation has done. I can’t cancel it”
“you can!”
“don’t force me, Hyunseungie…”
HyunAh left Hyunseung without looking back.

                HyunAh entered Kikwang’s house and met Kikwang’s mom.
“uri pretty HyunAh! Why are you still here? Go to your room and get some make-up!”
“eoh? Ne, Auntie”
HyunAh nodded.
“thinking about you as my future daughter in law is increasing my mood. I’ll prepare for my self too. Go go” Kikwang’s mom caress HyunAh’s hair. HyunAh smiled, “what should I do..” she thought.

Yoseob asked Kikwang to meet at Junhyung’s café. Kikwang agreed. They met and Yoseob started the conversations.
“Kikwang-ah.. remember our childhood? Remember our first meeting? Remember our first fight?”
“ng? what do you mean?”
“remember how childish you are? Remember I always agree with your decision when everyone decline it?”
“Ya! Yang Yoseob! What’s the point?”
“cancel your engagement.”
“what?!”
“in this case.. I can’t be on your side anymore. You did too much. You’re lying to everyone, even you’re lying to yourself. You can’t continue the engagement. Your love is only for Hyosung.”
Yoseob explained, his voice sounds vibrated.
“Ya! Geumanhaja! Hyosung is your girlfriend. That makes you happy, huh? So stop telling me to do this or that.”
“Hyosung is no longer with me. Because I stopped it. I stop pretending that I can live without Jieun. Now, I beg you to live better and stop pretending.”
“………….”
“I’ll fly to U.S tonight. I’ll accompany Jieun.”
“that’s good, Seob-ah.. we never know.. when will Jieun leave us..”
Kikwang stared at Yoseob with teary eyes. Yoseob looked so serious and surprised.
“what.. what do you mean?”
“come to Jieun before it’s late.. and you’ll know everything. You did well, you did the right thing. Let’s see, will I do the right thing too? I have to go..”
Kikwang got up from his seat. “Thank you.” He left.

                Junhyung and Hyunseung were talking at the Kikwang’s house park. Kikwang wanna join them but suddenly he stopped his step and secretly listening to them.
“are you crazy, Jang Hyunseung? I know you love HyunAh and recently she said that she loves you, but you can’t take her away from the engagement ceremony” Junhyung said angrily. Kikwang widened his eyes. “Hyunseung?”
Hyunseung shook his head “you know? I have no choice.”
“you can’t betray Kikwang like this! Ey ey! Go get your health mind back!”
Junhyung pats Hyunseung.
Hyunseung took a deep breath “you’re right.. it’s time for me to surrender”
“that’s the real man. You know when you need to stop.”
Junhyung smiled. “Kaja! We have to help the preparation” he linked his arm to Hyunseung’s shoulder. Kikwang hid behind the pillar. “is that right? HyunAh and Hyunseung love each other?” he thought.

                The guests of engagement ceremony already came. Business relatives and family from Kikwang and HyunAh are coming. Kikwang is in the engagement ceremony room and HyunAh is still in her room for getting some make up. Kikwang looked around, looking for Yoseob or Hyosung, but he can’t find them. He found B2ST of course. They helped a lot for this ceremony.
“Yoseob will come, right?” Kikwang asked Dongwoon.
“molla, hyung. He said that he has a flight tonight.”
“eo.. Arrasseo.”
Kikwang nodded. Suddenly Dujun entered the room, he linked his arm with a beautiful girl, wore very well dress. She looks so sparkling. She is Hyosung.
“tadaaaaah, B2ST’s princess is here” Dujun introduced Hyosung.
“Oppa!” Hyosung hit Dujun’s shoulder.
“hahahaha mian” Dujun and the others giggled. Kikwang stared at her. And then he complimented Hyosung “You look so beautiful”
“thanks. Don’t forget to say the same thing to your fiancé later”
Hyosung replied. Everyone gulped.
“eoh, sure.” Kikwang gave forcing smile.

                Yoseob is in the airport, waiting for his plane. He texted Jieun.

To: Jieun-ssi
Wait me. Don’t go anywhere. Don’t move. I’ll come with a blink of eye.

From: Jieun-ssi
ng?

Yoseob sighed. “this naïve girl..” he dialed Jieun’s number and called her.
“ne, annyeonghaseyo. This is Yang Yoseob. Ms. Lee Jieun, please don’t go anywhere because you will get special packet few hours more. See you.” Yoseob hung up before Jieun can answer his words. Jieun sat on her bed with her confuseness. “what are you doing Oppa?”

---------------------------------------

Kikwang entered HyunAh's room.
"are you done?"
"eoh? why do you come here, sweetie?"
"HyunAh-ya.."
"eoh?"
HyunAh came closer to Kikwang and linked her arms to his neck.
"do you love Hyunseung?" Kikwang asked while stared at HyunAh. She took her arms off from Kikwang's neck and then move back.
"what.. what is this?"
"just answer my simple question. Do you love Jang Hyunseung?"

 

 

Yeeeeeeey I hope I can finish the story soon. and then I will continue my other fanfics kkkk
i hope you like this chap! Comment and.. subscribe! ^^ thanks a lot!