Your Life-My Life

Days With Choi Brothers

 

YOUR LIFE, MY LIFE

The game begin when he took hold of the ball and dribbled it around court with me after him. I waited for the right moment before snatching it away from his grasp and go shoot for the racket instead.
His fist curled and I smirk knowingly.
"Let's see who's better now" 


------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
~INSIDE MANSION~
~SIWON POV~
Well that was a lot of tension there... I hope they're okay by looking how they strangely 'acted around each other'. I just want them to get along, but by looking at Minho, I knew it would take a long time for it to happen-why is he not using his manners whenever girls is around?
If it's other girls-he would be really quiet and minding his own business. But how come he talk so annoyingly at Krystal? And it's only been two days.
Or I better come up with a plan...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~KRYSTAL POV~ 
I still have the ball right now but i'm not sure if it's going in the racket or not. I do play basketball sometimes but I never duel with anybody, it was only practicing. So my mind a little shaken when I want a duel with him. Aish!-I have to do this! Or else he wouldn't think i'm good enough to be at the court.
So I dribbled the ball around and ran straight to the point, he ran his fastest at me and I gasped. He was so fast!
Without thinking, I let the ball going straight up towards the racket and my heart was beating fast. The sun was hot and I sweat a bit from the temperature. This has been the hottest day for me so far.
I felt my own forehead, it became warm-I feel dizzy at the sudden. Not realizing that there was a thump as the ball came flied down and I heard shouting telling me to go past by-but I felt myself fainted before there was only darkness.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~MINHO POV~ 
I stood there in awed as she dunk the ball in the racket. For a moment, I felt a bit alarmed when I thought it would go in. But like my shoot from earlier-it dint.
Instead it bounce back down and I saw it was falling to her direction-
Minho: YAH GO PAST IT! IT'S GOING TO HIT-
I haven't finished before the ball nearly hit her face!
She dropped down and panicked rise in me as I rush over to where she is. I shook her shoulders awake- "H-Hey wake up! What are you doing?!"
She dint replied to me and her eyes were closed. I let my hand felt her forehead and gulp when I realizes it's warm. But how come? We're in the hot sun-not some snowy day?
Minho: Aish...why now?
Now I have to bring her into the house. If she feels like fainting-then why dint she just tell me?!
I brought her up and carried her bridal style into our shortcut-which is the lounging room. When I came in, mom and Siwon were there, watching TV and when they saw me carrying unconscious Krystal-
they all went-
"WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO TO HER?!?!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before I even get to explain-
Mom gave me a slap and yell at me at it-while Siwon let her rested on the couch with a pack of ice on her forehead. I felt annoyed the fact i'm being yelled at with no particular fault. So I hope she is happy when I decided to get adopted and she brings Krystal and Siwon as her so called 'weird kids'.
Minho: Eounma! She fainted while we play basketball-so i'm nice enough to carried her in and now your acting as if it's my fault! Aren't you the one who's wrong here?!
She ignore me. "Yah Choi Minho! Don't interrupt me when I talk-I was about to forgive you until you talk back at me!!!!"
Talk back? Who is she kidding?! I was just explaining!
Mrs Choi: Siwon-please carried her back in her bedroom to rest before Mrs Jung gets home
He followed what mom said and disappear, I just stood there-rubbing my temples as a sigh escape from me. I woke up to practice basketball until SHE appear and act like she's better than me, then prove herself that she's not strong and yet she's a weak girl-and I carried her back in the house just to alarm anyone before mom yelled at me because of SHE.
Everything bad happens to me when SHE around.
I reluctantly left the room and ran fastest to my room. Going in and lock the door as I punch a pillow and angrily throw it towards the door. That one is for Krystal. Only SHE.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~KRYSTAL POV~
I suddenly heard towel being dripped with drops of water, and past by my face were the whisk of the wind which was breezy before I felt a wet towel atop of my forehead. I opened my eyes and my vision stirred when I saw a figure of a guy sitting on a chair beside me. He noticed i'm awake and smiled.
Siwon: Awake now?
I slightly got up and notice I was laying in bed. "W-Wait what happen?"
Siwon: Huh?
Krystal: I-I was playing basketball with Minho- w-we were having a duel and now i'm-
Siwon: So that's why you fainted...
Krystal: M-Mwo? I did?
Siwon: So you suddenly fainted from the hot sun?-Aish Minho so careless, letting you play in such a weather. Even I could fainted if I was outside right now
Oh no...if i'm in my bedroom, then he probably think i'm weak and would never accepted me!
Siwon: Your mom is out right now-I heard she's buying suitcases  so thank god she didn't see you like this
Krystal: Jinja? But why is she buying suitcases?
He shrugged. "You should ask her, I mean I only know she and your dad is out right now."
After having said, we stay in silence. Siwon got up and I guess is his cue to leave right now, I lay back down and slightly close my eyes, my body feel a bit ached and my forehead were still warm-oh gosh I might be down with a cold!
"You should sleep for awhile-and there a bottle of water if your thirsty-we'll bring you some soup later okay?" he informed me, I nodded and make myself in bed.
His hand felt my warm forehead and I blush at the contact. My eyes were closed but he dint realizes I was peeking at him, he stood there awhile before leaving.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~MINHO POV~ 
DING DONG 
I got up from the couch to go open the door. I smirked knowingly at the visitor-Ji Hyo noona was here and no doubt was looking for Siwon again. Maybe as a revenge for being a good first child, I will say that he talks bad about her at night. But I still kept my innocent appearance "Anyeong noona"
Ji Hyo: Minho shii- can I come in?
Minho: Sure-i'll call him right away
I walk up the stairs and met him along the way. And I hate the feeling where he always looks as if he's handsome or a gentleman, though no one knows the fact that he lock the door to watch videos during night...
Siwon: I thought your in your room-what are you doing here?
Minho: She wants you
Siwon: *frowns* who?
Minho: Ji Hyo
Siwon: kay then i'm coming down
He walks downstairs, and I knew I wont be able to trick noona if he's going to be watching me like a hawk. So I just give up and went in my room and close the door, laying in bed as I play my ipad.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~JI HYO POV~
I sat on the couch when Minho went upstairs. And take my look around the mansion, it's been years since I went in this house and everything was almost the same. I walk around and smiled when I saw a cream white sleek piano, it was beautifully design and I can't help it when I sat down and started to play it delicately as I could. http://youtu.be/jmynXQ5eWXA
 
 
I play it as I pour all my emotion,feelings and melody in. It was delicate and I felt as if a feather swoop through me that made me light to perform the song I been practicing these days.
I dint get to finish it before I stopped and sense the presence of my lover-he stood there with a smiles that was so perfect I couldn't describes it into words...
"Siwon" I called him-he went to where I am and sat next to me on the piano stool.
Siwon: Hm?
Ji Hyo: Aniyo-it just that I wanted to visit you, I heard a girl move in your house?
Siwon: Ah her-well her name is Krystal
Ji Hyo: Really? Well how is she? Do you like her?
Siwon: Aish you ask too much questions-and I possibly couldn't, she's about Minho age.
Ji Hyo: Tch, knowing you-a playboy would go for any girl
Siwon: Your not suppose to be jealous of other girls-other girls were suppose to be jealous of you
I rolled my eyes. "So cheesy...."
Siwon: *laughs* I'm just saying, you'll be the only girl i'm dating in my life from now on
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~MINHO POV~ 
KNOCK KNOCK 
"Minho are you awake?"
Someone was at my room door. "Yeah who is it?"
I got up from bed and flung the door open. And I was a bit to surprised to found my mom at the front of my door, with a vending cart which have soup and lemonade drink. I knew for a second it was definitely NOT for me. But for a familiar-so-called princess in this house...
Minho: Eounma, what is this?
Mrs Choi: Minho-can you bring this to Krystal room?
I nearly dropped my headphones from my ipod. "Mwo?????"
Mrs Choi: Don't tell your not going to do it...
I grunt slightly, I was already having a bad day because of her. So I told myself from now on, my business and my life wont goes in the ways with hers. But nice way to ruined it mom...
Mrs Choi: Choi Minho-if your not getting your off your bed, don't complain to me if you don't have dinner tonight!
I knew what that meant so i reluctantly got up when she handed me the cart and went off somewhere else. I breathed in deeply before walking down the hallway and reach towards the destination-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Knocking on the door, I open the door slowly and pulled the cart in with me. I slumped all the way to the bed and found the replacement princess sleeping so soundly. Like if she is in candyland world or she got her own reality TV shows like being a cast on Running Man or something so that she would move somewhere else. Though knowing it was impossible for it to happen.
I tapped on her shoulders and shook her a little-but she wouldn't budge. I tried it many times before I got annoyed and started to tickled her.
"Yah stop it! Ahahahahaha it tickled!!!"
Then she got up suddenly and blinked a few times. I smirked at her dumbstruck face. She stares at me.
Krystal: M-Minho? What are you doing-
I set a small table on the bed and place the chicken soup, lemonade drink and utensils on the table. She stare at all the food in front of her and frowned. I groaned, she still dint get she suppose to eat...
Minho: Eat
Krystal: All of this?
Minho: What else? Man your really weird
She stuck her tongue at me. "As you said"
She grabbed the spoon and sipped the soup before eating the chicken along. I watch her eat for a few minutes. 
"Hn, well call me when your done"
I stood up and turned to leave-
Krystal: I'm done! :D
I whirled around to find her wiping with a napkin. "That was fast" I said slowly, cleaning the meal.
"Yup-I eat really fast"
I nodded and were about to leave again.
"Hey Minho"
I turned again "What....."
Krystal: Forgive me for my attitude okay?
Minho: Whatever
Did she really think that one apology would work after how she tortured me that much?
Krystal: I hope your not mad-I mean-playing basketball looks really fun and I love to compete against you another time
"...."
Minho: I'll think about it
She frowned at me, and I dint plan to repeat myself then.
"Aishhhhhhhh forget it! I'm going now"
I left as quick as I can before she suspect me more further. I closed the door behind me and wonder what will this girl meant in my life......
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                        TOMORROW-THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
~KRYSTAL POV~
Wow it's already 3 days and today is the first day of school!  Yesterday I was sick but mom had already prepared everything for me. She got my school uniform from JANDI CLEANER and my backpack were also set with notebooks and pens. I even got a bike! Though she said i'm not riding it yet because i'm walking to school with Minho...
We're attending Choong Ang Academy according to last night news.
Mrs Choi seems so excited about me and Minho attending same school though I see no fun about it. Because I have to deal with his grumpy self and he possibly might drive me home from school everyday in his car. But I also heard Siwon will also drive us home which was better.
But I wasn't going to let something like that get in the way of my school year with all my friends!
I got up from bed at 6:30 and my eyes were drooping though i guess I have too many sleeps yesterday.
Right now I was walking with Minho to school. The cold air were really crispy and underneath our footsteps were leaves crunching, it was getting cold so I shiver a bit from my mittens and warm myself more by hugging myself from jacket.
Minho look at me "The school is close ahead"
I blush a bit but probably because of the cold "Y-Yeah it better be"
How come he's so calm while walking in the cold like this?! I'm nearly dying of cold inside though my pink fur jacket wasn't actually warm enough.
I closed my eyes a bit while walking before I felt something warm on me. Perhaps....?
I blinked when i saw another jacket on me. I turn to face him and he was looking at another direction. 
Minho: Your really weak, you faint from hot sun and now cold by breezing wind?
I felt my cheeks heat up "No! the weather was just too weird-it was really burning yesterday"
Minho: Sure
I felt embarrassed about wearing his jacket "Hey take this back"
Minho: No wear it-I don't want you to shiver like a duck anymore
I appreciate for the concern but watch your mouth.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We reach towards the gate and I awed-the school changed! It was so much bigger from last year and I wonder if I remember enough to take Minho to class like I promised yesterday!
Minho: Hey you go in first
Krystal: Well why?
Minho: I needed to do something first-i'll meet you later in there 
Weird... "Sure"
I walk on ahead when i suddenly remembers...I'M SUPPOSE TO MEET SOMEONE AT THE VENDING MACHINES!!!
I ran like lightning towards the vending machines passing by many students who were at their lockers. I wasn't even looking where I was running and just zoomed speedy quick whenever I saw a corner-but lucky enough. I reached to the place and found peoples getting their beverages from it.
??????: Ah your here Soojung-finally!
I turned to find that voice and I smiled knowingly.
"Long time no see Lee Hong Ki"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was at the vending machine with Hong Ki. We were drinking soda pop as Hong Ki were describing SCREAM 4 movie and how it was like before I hit his shoulder.
Krystal: Oppa you know i'm scared!
He laugh "I know-but why are you scared? When that thing appear i'll make sure his face is in a garbage for scaring you"
I rolled my eyes. Lee Hong Ki always talk nonsense.
But I kept wondering where Minho is. I'm suppose to show him the way to class but doesn't found him anywhere. I just stood there and waited before Minho came by. 
Krystal: Hong Ki, this is Minho...my um
Minho: Companion
Krystal: Eh right...companion
I half-expect Hong Ki to smiled bright and shook Minho hand or something. But what I found in his eyes were...
Hateful....
Hong Ki: Choi Minho....
Minho: Lee Hong Ki.....
I notice there were no hand shaking or friendly hello's. And there suddenly an aura that were so huge between them, me and all the other students could sense it.
Krystal: Oh you two knew each other?
Hong Ki: Yeah a long time
I looked at Minho to see how he react but his eyes were gleaming with hateful towards Hong Ki, I somehow began to think letting them meeting each other is a bad idea. But what is this all of a sudden!
??????: Lee Hong Ki!!!!!!
Another person came up and I squeal when i saw who it is!
"Yoona!"
She noticed me "Soojung!"
We jumped up and down in excitement and hug each other-it was long since I last saw her, but like her usual self-she didn't slightly change at all.
After the greetings, she turned her attention back to Hong Ki. And I notice he seems soften a bit but still looked annoyed, "What Yoona?"
Yoona: You promised me that we would go check out the pool-then why did you suddenly ran off?
Hong Ki: I was thirsty-and Soojung said to meet me here
Krystal: Sorry Yoona, I guess I didn't know he's with you
She smiled. "No it wasn't your fault, he should have suppose to stay if you ask me" she glared a bit. And I was getting excited again hearing our school have a pool- "Hey so where is the pool? They didn't have it last year!"
Yoona: If your here in swim team-you'll be able to swim, so I was thinking of joining it-you?
I shook my head. "Nah-I still want to join orchestra and plays violin."
Yoona: Right! You never miss it any year-what about gardening club?
I beamed. "Probably that too"
The bell rings, signaling us to go to class. 
Yoona: Let's go Soojung ah
I suddenly noticed all this time Minho was not here. I widened my eyes, where did he go again?
Krystal: You guys go first-I have to ask the principal about something
Pretty decent lies to tell...
Yoona: Okay
She trusted me, but Hong Ki wasn't when I noticed he gave me a curious looks. I have to find Minho, he's been acting strange all morning and it's bothering me.
I waited till they were gone before I took off running-thinking of possibles places he could have gone
"Choi Minho...what is it with you" I muttered
...
~PREVIEW FOR NEXT EPISODE~
"Minho!!! What is it with you?!? Why do you keep thinking badly of Lee Hong Ki!!" she screamed at me.
I panted, exhausted from punching. "Maybe you should find out yourself"
I dint care what she thought of me. Guys like Lee Hong Ki deserved to be beaten like .
The first time I look at him after the last time, that bastard always has to bring such a disgusting face to remind me of disgusting memories from back then.
A cheerful guy like him are easily affected to do risky stupid stuffs-and I just hate how Krystal thinks he's like innocent as much as a baby. 
I stood up as blood peering from my mouth. It's time to show her his real side.
"I'll have million of reasons to tell"
I suddenly felt a sharp pang struck across my back-the only things that were left were Krystal screaming before I  fully black out.
...