Something Is Different

Days With Choi Brothers

=======================================================================================================================
  AT MANSION
SIWON POV
...
Something is weird.
Today is...
Too quiet.
Obviously since the kids are not here I chuckled.
It's good for them to take a break from each other, I recalled.
They're not the only problem I sighed, thinking about her.
Even though I felt something for her, I guess I should say. Ever since those Nation Race, she starting to doubt me. Couldn't have a clue why, but ever since Song Joong Ki appear on the screen-she's in her own little world. 
But we're about to go somewhere that I want us to attend to.
I hope. She'll change her mind and have something for me after this...suppose date.
=======================================================================================================================
                                                        CAMP NANJI-THE FIRST DAY~!
KRYSTAL POV
IN GIRLS CABIN
....
"ATTENTION PLEASE! ATTENTION! THE CAMPERS WILL NOW COMPLIED TO WAKE UP AND REPORT TO BREAKFAST BRUNCH BEFORE SETTING OFF FOR THE WILDERNESS"
What's that sound? I grunted and rolled around on the bed. It's annoying. 
There wasn't anymore peace to slept before I felt someone shaking my shoulders.
"Wake up Soo Jungieee"
Another grunt I did before I sat up and my vision practically blurred because of my brown wavy hair covering my face. And saw Eun Jung standing there, looking nice and neat. 
"Bwo....how come your already dressed?..." I muttered with eyes barely open. The clock shows 6:50, she must be crazy.
Eun Jung: *giggles* Don't be silly Krystal!! It's camp! Where everyone enjoy the morning and ready for their day ahead!! And hurry! Jiyeon and Yoona are all ready up and they're outside now!
So all my friends are crazy I thought to myself, shook my head. And here I am, looking like a witch.
Krystal: Okay finee, but you guys wait outside! I don't know where the brunch is
She nodded. "It's okay, but hurry okay?"
I rolled my eyes. "I'm horrible at waking up but really good in dressing fast so don't worry"
=======================================================================================================================
                                                   AT BREAKFAST BUILDING
MINHO POV
...
"Let's get camp on!!!!" Key hollered, dancing until we get to the food side. I ended up walking with Shinee and Donghae. God it's too early right now, I'm thinking that I probably walk with my eyes closed or something.
Minho: Stop hollering. *scowl*
Donghae: *laughed* God such a heavy sleeper! Your gonna be punching someone when you don't have sleep??
I crossed my arms while our plate are being piled up with sausages and scrambled eggs. It was way noisy in here. Only took us a few minutes before we got our meal and walk towards a long red table. 
Why only us guys are up? The hell are those girls now anyway...
They get to sleep-like stating the obvious. 
Quiet. God the counselor pretty fair enough to let those girls suffer like us anyway.
The weather were a bit hollow. Sorta cold since it's morning. And really. I can't imagine getting sweaty under the hot sun later on when we hike. 
Damn, what about Krystal. She faint during hot weather doesn't she....
"Hey" Key waved his hand in front of my face in a sudden. "When are you gonna make a move on Krystal??"
There's even such things like that? Aish. These peoples never listen. I don't have any stuffs or problems to deal with her. 
Minho: Really? Your gonna pick that conversation with me now. Consider this no-talking day if you ask again. 
Donghae: He just wanna know. Even me. Like you and her really move up like an inch or so. It's getting tired watching you two.
I scoffed, really thinking they're out of their mind, "Kah, your just wasting your time. There's no changes making here, as long as we're dealing with each other in a fine way-why do you guys care how she thinks so much?"
Jonghyun shrugged. "We're not thinking of how she feels. More like how you feel."
I shook my head, trying not to use sarcasm. "Oh well your definitely not thinking of how I felt right then."
Onew: *frowned* You don't sound okay when Taecyeon was her date. Really. 
I bet Krystal didn't feel okay when Jessica my date so that's false. 
Minho: I don't have any of my time to think of those stuffs. So don't speak of it again.
The talk shortly ended when the girls walks in. When they were at the door, almost annoyingly-the 2pm came and greeted them. 
I'm not idiotic. Those 2pm are. Really tries too much for those girls. 
Key: *gasped* S-See?! Taecyeon near her again!!! 
I glared. But didn't say anything. Those girls ended up sitting with the 2pm. 
When is breakfast ending anyway? 
My neck nearly got killed again before blonde Jessica came and hugged the hell out of me!
"Opppaaaa how's your breakfast??? Sica might make you some bibimbap or bento!"
Minho: I don't need it.
Jessica: Yahhh *pout* I bet if Krystal make it you'll eat it!!
She kill me before I eat her food anyway. But then, good enough, Donghae took her away and he told they're gonna talk. I sighed in relief, this is why we're friends.
=======================================================================================================================
BREAKFAST ENDED, THEY ALL GATHER IN THE WILDERNESS AND THEN STARTED DOING THE FIRST EXERCISE
=======================================================================================================================
KRYSTAL POV
...
Breakfast was finally done. And the counselor now booming his voice about instructions on the first activity. 
"Thank you everybody for gathering today, we all eventually slept and had good meal on a bright morning. So I wanna discuss our plan of hiking, it's especially important in Seoul here when we go camping to discuss of whats to touch and smell in the wilderness! Nature is something to explore-but it's also something you really need to take caution of."
???: Sir, please just say the first challenge.
A lot of others nodded. The counselor went red. Before he shortened up his speech and get to the point.
"Alright then-first we gotta know how to survive in nature. We're all gonna take a walk to the wood and by there-we all set you up in pairs. This time, it's boy-girl. So no same gender please." he explained before chuckling at his last sentence. 
Wait i'm pair up with a boy? Frowning, I do not like that idea.
"It was requested by Ms Im here, so please don't complain about this. The hiking segment is for last."
Yoona whyyyy I pouted. Luna and Eun Jung saw me and petted my head in comfort. 
Yoona: It's great to me since our prom has just ended! Let this be Wilderness Lovers!!!
Everyone cheered at her idea. My arms crossed, and I became annoyed at her.
"Sooooo everyone-teachers, students, guidance, let's get going!!"
=======================================================================================================================
...
We all finally arrive at the spot. I kept looking down at the ground while standing with my friends. This experience-I hope i'll get pair up with a good guy.
This isn't about the guys protecting the girls. They have to work together I kept reminding myself. Until we were appointed to look at a sheet to see our partners.
Luna: Let me go look for you guys so just stay here
Yoona: That's great! But hurry we're about to start!
Here we go "Yoona tell me why you have to do this??"
Both Sulli and Eun Jung nodded with me. But the beauty queen shrugged.
"I'm like a representative for our 11th grade, and they want me with ideas-so I thought this is great for you guys to have some communication with guys-and i'm not participating." she added.
I awed. "Wae?! How come your the only one?!"
Yoona: Duh. Cause i'm the one with this idea-and don't complain! This will be greattt
Even the whole group doesn't even agree with her. But we all knew it's pointless arguing with her so we still ended up participating anyway.
We were done conversing when Luna came back-with a huge shock expression.
Luna: Okay! *laughs* Let me read the names!! Yoona don't interrupt okay?
Yoona slumped but nodded.
"Sulli, your with Sehun"
"Jiyeon, your with Nichkhun-oh and tell Hyomin that she's with Wooyoung"
"Eun Jung, your still with Taecyeon! Congrats!"
Eun Jung: We've been partner up too much *blush*
"And lastly," Luna pointed at me "Your with-Tadaaaaa! Choi Minho!!!!"
...
NO.
ANIYO.
LUNA. THIS. CAN'T.I MEAN. YOONA!!! WHY?!?

I cover my ears "Laalaalalalala I can't hear you!!! Lalalala i'm in Lalaland!!!"
I'm partner up...
With him?!
Noo don't put me with a drunkard! I already couldn't stop thinking weird stuffs on that night! I thought I was fine about it until now!!!
I wish she is joking. I wish she is joking.
Yoona tapped on my shoulders. "Oh yess sugar queen you heard her! I set you and Minho up-now have fun!"
My eyes averted to look for Minho. I wonder if he finds out yet....
"Kah, there nothing fun about that" I argued. "You just made this trip worse for me."
Her expression shows she couldn't care less. 
"Let just see before you start judging" her smile was smug.
Luna: Oh grow up Krystal! Big deal! Crush but that doesn't mean you avoid him!!
Sulli: I'm gonna have a hard time if Sehun i-is my partner... *sighs*
Right in time Sulli! "Hey how about I be with Sehun and Sulli with Minho huh???"
Yoona: *glared* No. Now stop complaining. We're starting in a few seconds and your disrupting. 
COUNSELOR: Okayyyyyy! I hope you could find your partner!! Cause we're gonna start walking!!
It was then Luna and Sulli ran to their partners. Before I stared at Yoona annoyingly and tries to search for a certain person...
=======================================================================================================================
MINHO POV
...
"Us guys are suppsoe to wait for the girls to find us before we begin." Donghae kept informing us. 
Key: *smirk* I hope Yoona put me with her
Jonghyun: *rolled eyes* She's not even in the challenge doofus. And dream on!
I don't care whoever it is as long as it's not Jessica I tried telling myself with hope. 
Please. Anyone but her.
Five couples were already walking in. And I crossed my arms and fumed. What take this girl so long? 
Great stuck with a slow turtle...
It wasn't until a miracle happens. Jessica Jung was walking in.
In the direction of Key Ki. Freakin. Bum.
I smirked. This challenge is better than I thought. 
At last. The sica is leaving!
Her voice were just damn depressed. It was entertaining.
"Ugh. Stuck with Key opaa. Minho I hope your not jealous" she flashed an ugly wink at me.
Whatever. I'll never be in a million years.
Key: Well see ya later bud!
They took off and the rest of Shinee and I just stood there. It's funny how all the members disappear before I practically ended up the last one to get pick up. 
The hell is with my partner? I stomped my feet and paced around anxiously. It's only like four peoples and myself left. 
A voice suddenly calls out
"Hey....it's.....me"
Don't tell me it's.
I turn around and we meet face to face again. Just what I needed. Kept thinking it's gonna be a different girl. Well there's nothing new here.
This Yoona is pretty brave to tries me. Obviously. Us teaming up. Just isn't working in my agenda.
"Okay." That's all I manage to say. Really nothing else.
Krystal: I can't think of saying anything to Yoona... S-So this obviously wasn't my choice!
I frowned. "I'm not slow so don't talk like that to me."
"F-Fine" her hand held mine. "Let's just go in and work our best."
A weird sensation came to me when she touch me again. Damn.
Minho: I don't have any confidence to work with you. We're not a team.
Krystal: Me too! But camp is enjoying and working together so you have no choice smarty pant! A-And i'll be really useful and help you more than you need me to!!
"Sure."
She shook her head. "Just walk with me to the wood. God stop being mean to me."
"That wasn't mean" I declined earnestly.
Krystal: YAH! You were!!!
She hit me before walking up ahead as I growled and refrain from cussing.
=======================================================================================================================
They got told with instructions and went right to work.
=======================================================================================================================
KRYSTAL POV
...
So we're working together.
Though I obviously don't wanna.
Based on his face, it was pretty much sure that he doesn't either.
"All we have to do is to set up tents, load up logs and all that right?"
He nodded. "Apparently. Looks like i'm doing this by myself."
I clapped. "Your so considerate!"
Minho: what the hell. Your helping too or else i'm doing one for myself.
Krystal: Okay okay fine!
The two of us were about to walk inside the wood until Taecyeon and Eunjung met us face to face.
"Hi there you two. I heard that Minho. Krystal if you want a tent-you could join our side and leave Minho alone!" he laughed.
I turned to Minho, he didn't even look like he cared.
Eun Jung: Oppa! If your taking Krystal looks like I'll have to join Minho!
I smiled sweetly. "Gwenchanayo Eun Jung ah, Taec is just being a pabo."
Taecyeon: Wae? Then i'll build a tent and let you win!
Krystal: On second thought, i'll do this solo way-with Minho! Come on, let's leave now
I took his hand and we walk past them.
"Why this camp telling us tents when we have cabins?"
Minho: I don't know. It's an exercise.
I awed. "Well it's challenging after all. The logs, I thought tents are easy."
It was evening right now. Almost dark.
Krystal: Let's hurry and find a tent first. 
"Don't tell me your scared..."
I huffed. "I'm not! I just wanna rest."
Minho: Yeah so much resting. needed for you....
Leaves were crunching underneath our feet. Birds were flapping their wings. 
Surprised, I touch his shoulders. "Let me do this awhile pleasee"
"..."
"- Your lucky i'm easy for today."
I stuck my tongue out. "I'm not scared. The weather just eerily creepy today!"
Minho: Considering how morning and evening are bright as a light bulb.
His tone obviously mocking. But I don't care. I just wanna hold his arm. 
Our trip to the wood. They told us to find tents that are scattered around. And obviously, if a couple finds them the most then they get a prize. 
The only scary part are finding logs and really just making a fire.I pouted.
"...."
"..."
We ended up just walking in silence. With me holding his arm and following him. While he just....I don't know whats he's doing.
I poked him. Since I was pretty bored of walking around being useless.
He flinched. I bet that tickles.
"The hell is with you..."
I shrugged. "Should you tell me?"
We suddenly hear some leaves crunching-my defense mode on.
"Wae!"
Minho: They're just other campers you grandma.
"Fine your the grandpa" I suggested.
Minho: We're not married you idiot.
Acting angry, I hit him again. "Of course I know that! Speaking of which-how are you handling Yuri wedding??"
"..."
"What do you care."
I answered solemnly. "I'm being nice."
Minho: Oh. I'm touched.
His annoying sarcastic voice I thought, ready to strike him as much. 
It was a long walking around to me before something amazing happens!
We found like 3 tents near one spot!!
"Daebakkkk" I shouted, letting go of his arm and ran to the tents. 
Minho: That's way too easy. *scoff*
Krystal: We were walking around for 10 minutes....so how are we getting back anyway....
My question got his attention because he kept looking at every direction.
"There's always a path that can lend you back to the start anyway."
That's what you said. So we better be out quickly. My thoughts overfill with anxiousness.
=======================================================================================================================
AWHILE LATER
  5 MINUTES LEFT TILL RETURNING
....
As walking through this wood. I became. How should I say this....
Completely. Small.
Next. To. Minho.
This is like seeing small teddy bear and her owner. And I seriously hates it how he could be showing he's jealous but doesn't wanna tell me how he feels.
But if we keep going on like this. I don't...think I could like him no longer.
Krystal your suppose to not like him no longer now.
Of course!!
"So how many did we find?.." I asked him to break the silence. 
He stared ahead. "I don't...I don't know-why you always asking me questions?!"
Krystal: Since, your not talking. I'm not talking. 
We found one more tent. Without Minho telling, I counted and saw we found 22. The sky got dark now and in 2 minutes everyone else will gather back for suppose camp fire. 
I stretch my hand. "Ahhh so tired I just wanna eat"
He ruffled my hair. "Jinja your really good at complaining."
"Aniyo" I flinched at his touch and swatted his hand away. "I did work in helping you!"
"..."
An announce from the speaker came on distance away. Signaling the end of this camp challenge. So everyone like us already found scatter tents and logs. When we walk back, I incline to drag the tents in this big pulling thing and he grabbed the logs.
I kept glancing at him, though he walks ahead and doesn't see me.
It was pretty irritating to not think of what he did that night and be acting usual. Cause I know myself it wasn't usual. How could I be so careless and confess to him first rather than keeping those thoughts...to myself-would have...would have...
Ugh stop being low self esteem Krystal!
"Still I can't help it!!"
Then he stops and he turn around.
What now....
"Help what?"
I blinked. "What."
He looked like about to laugh. "Bwo..you need help."
Krystal: You need more than me yah-!!
Feeling in a fighting mood, my leg raised high toward him but it wasn't as expected when he hold my leg.
"Ouch!!"
He let go and I fell down as he stood there without a care of helping me up.
=======================================================================================================================
...
"Help me up please."
He walk closer toward me. "Let me think. No"
Pouting, "Fine then meanie"
I glumly tries to hoist myself up. 
But then I realizes that I could move but it hurt when I do it!!
Oh no. I'm screw. I'm screw.
Trying, moving my feet but it felt as if twisting a wet towel!!
He was looking at the camp spot now and his back was facing me.
"Minho!!!" I called out.  Took hold of him.
Minho: What now? Why are you still not up?!
I hung my head low and could only muttered. "I can't get up"
"..."
"I said I can't get up!"
He sighed. "You could have said so."
I did!!
My mind were off guard when he hold me up and practically put me in a piggy back ride position. I'm superstitious every time he touch me you know!
"Hey!" I scowled him but put my arms around his neck anyway. "Don't creep up like that"
Minho: Don't be all chic on me because I can drop you any time soon.
Krystal: If you do then please go call Taecyeon and he'll help me
He huffed and I smiled. Almost enjoying this lovely moment.
Really, I don't need to force him. It only matters if we could be like this.
Will we be just squabble and then make up like this?..
The way he's carrying me almost made me forgot that I was mad at him. We're just leaving all the tents and logs behind because of me.
"Kry..." He spoke up.
My attention was caught. "Huh?"
"Your okay...?"
Okay? "What do you mean okay..."
He was breathing heavily, I could felt it. 
"Well..no..never mind."
I was starting to get annoyed. "Please tell me Minho ah.."
To my relief, he talked again.
"You just lost your best friend because he kill me. Now he's moving and lives so far away from you."
I knew he meant Lee Hong Ki. But I kept quiet.
"I'm surprise your not crying...And your mom..."
Blanked, "What? My mom? Whats up with this?..."
Minho: I thought you knew...she's moving too.
=======================================================================================================================
MINHO POV
...
I really thought she did knew.
"Eounma..." her voice were small, she couldn't even speak. "She's moving away  from Yoogeun and..I?"
Minho: Your dad too, they're just traveling to New York for business..
By now, we reach to the camp spot. I bent down on the ground for her to get off. She got off me and stood there like she not breathing.
How come I know this new before her anyway? Her mom didn't tell her.
COUNSELOR: Heyyyyyyy fellow bees! I'm glad every one of us arrived safely because we will start counting who collect the most! Ms Im would announce when we're done!
A lot of the camp employees came to every pairs and collect their stuffs. One also got to us.
???: May I collect?
"Oh I meant to tell something happen to our stuffs on the way back so we can't collect it." 
???: It's alright then, we'll send someone to collect it.
The woman walk away and I stood there, really had enough of this place.
This trip feels so long. 
I took a glance at Krystal. She doesn't look fine anymore.
Is this because of what I said.
"..."
Minho: Kah. We have to in there to eat.
She didn't reply and look to be thinking. Something not good.
Since she seems down. Should I. Just do it.
Without thinking, "I have something to say" I said out loud. 
She looks at me. "Me too"
What.
"You go first" I ordered.
She didn't object.
"After this camp trip, i'm...."
Her facial expression changes. "Eounma told me to go to New York to visit someone."
I was dropped. This was out of place. 
"For how long?" All I did was asking.
She sighed, "It seems 5 weeks....I guess have to take those school weeks off."
"Oh...jinja..." I crossed my arms, beginning to feel burden.
Krystal: What..about you?
It's..too late to tell you.
"Jeoka...is it worth telling you."
She fixed her sight on me more. "Yeah...i'm listening."
"But, your leaving has to be now. When i'm finally realizing that..."
I inched toward her and silently hugged her.
"Krystal...i'm in love with you."
=======================================================================================================================
KRYSTAL POV
...
A tear dropped, I felt light but thought he's changing his feelings too much.
"That's silly of you..." I console him. Not wanting to believe him. "Please, your just...a bit off guard. Remember us earlier? All fighting and annoyed at each other. That's the real us...your not feeling yourself-I think you should rest"
But I stood there, unable to move. Deep down, I didn't want to.
"I didn't expect you not trusting me again." 
He pulled away and look regretting. I wanted to hit myself.
Really, ever since he doesn't seems to answer me for two times. This third time, I felt a decrease of liking him. It really is a pain. But here he is. Finally answering for the third time...
But why...
Why when i'm about to leave somewhere. Right when i'm okay with us annoying and hating each other.
"Minho, can...I not answer you now? In truth, I don't want...things to change quick. I need time to think. I'll answer you when I get back."
I held up my pinkie for a promise.
"..."
"I promise.."
He put his own and we did the promise. Before he hold me again and our lips met. 
It was only us and our love world.
Like every other nights.
There wasn't any campers in our sight. Only each other.
It didn't matter to me if he feel the same now and changes to be cheesy or romantic.
Because, it made me happy that I change him.
And I wasn't leaving now. Only after this trip.
So much was waiting for tomorrow.
=======================================================================================================================
.....
~PREVIEW FOR NEXT EPISODE~

"These kind of plants are usually...how should I say this.."
Jo Kwon finish for him. "Very deadly and stinky."
Jessica wrinkle her nose. "Ew, no one wants that."
Counselor: Yes your right!
I yawned. Really wanting to escape badly. While Yoona kept waving her hand at me to make me keep up with the others. 
Yoona: jinja, such a shame Minho not in this same group with us. Or else you won't be sleepy and kept staring at him with those big eyes of yours.
I blushed heavily, she haven't know what happen yesterday. But we promise to act hating. "Aniyo, I don't wanna waste my precious life sight on him."
She smiled bright. "Our sugar queen became good in lying now-come on let's keep up and leave Krystal behind."
Key: Aye aye captain!
And they weren't really kidding when they say that. 
I found to be the last one walking. 
"yah you guys!" I grouched. 
Until almost slipped on this huge rock and found myself falling backward until strong arms catch me from behind.
I breathe several times "Kapsamida"
Only turning my head and saw Yoon Doojoon who's also in this team.
He nodded. "Apparently, your not exactly the last one."
I got out of his arms and wanting to hit myself. What am I doing with him?! I'm taken to Minho right now!!!
Krystal: I hope it won't happen again, Wae. I'm taken now. Sorry for bothering.
Though why am I sorry? And really I promise myself and to Minho we won't be telling anyone about this. So whats up with telling this guy who I barely knows....
He smirked. "I already have my instincts the fact it's that Choi dude right?"
There's a lot of boldness in me suddenly. "And why not huh?"
Doojoon: Mainly, you guys don't seem match to me. You probably won't last long.
I curled my fist. "Bwo. Your pretty our of your mind. I can kick and punch you at the same time so watch your mouth."
Our arguing made us lost track of the others. Frustrated, I stomp on his feet.
"This is all your fault god!" 
He bit his lip. "Saying how I save you from falling and doesn't get a damn thank you very much."
I rolled my eyes and wasn't until I saw something behind him.
"Doojoon ah..." I tapped his shoulders. "Something white is behind you!"
But it was only 3 seconds before that hollow white thing disappear.
What...
It was an eerily atmosphere. I didn't felt normal like usual.