Risking The Feelings

Days With Choi Brothers

===============================================================================================================================
...
AT RUNNING MAN STUDIO (SEOUL)
JI HYO POV
...
We're finally back at Seoul after filming in Macau and Hanoi. 
I sighed, I've been so tired lately. All of the Jong Kook reminding of Joong Ki really upset me. I couldn't get over it, no matter what. It hurts so much, I don't know how am I suppose to be around other members the same way without letting Joong Ki as a crop in their face every time I talked to them.
Director: Okay everyone can dismiss now!
I slung my satchel over my shoulders and made my way out the door. 
....
Gary: Ji hyo!!!!
I turned around. "Wae? What is it?"
He shrugged. "Well where are you going? I'm bored-let's go somewhere"
Ji Hyo: Well I don't know. There's just....
Then I suddenly remember there was a letter for me!-something about an invitation!
"Oh wait a minute-hold this for me"
I handed him the satchel and zipped open the front spot. Made no time before I took out the white envelope.
TO: Song Ji Hyo. SUBJECT: Kwon wedding.
Both of us read the information. Before I look up and widened my eyes. 
Kwon wedding....
"I can't believe she's getting married" I whispered.
Gary frowned at me. "Who?"
Ji Hyo: You don't know her oppa
"Jinja???" he replied with curiosity "Is she pretty??"
I nodded with a smile. "Yeah she's very pretty, wanna come along if you want?"
Gary: WOAAAhhh yeh ottoke is Mong Ji asking for a date???
Ji Hyo: *punches* dating is on set! Not real life *sighs* i'll take that as a yes....
===============================================================================================================================
....
                                                                   AT THE WEDDING
KRYSTAL POV
...
It took us awhile but we're finally near the big royal building-where the wedding took place.
Kyeopta so romantic I sighed dreamily-thinking of my own wedding when I grow up...
"We're here"
Mr Choi and my dad went to park their cars (no limo cause no work for those drivers today ). And the rest of us walks in.
The first thing went through my mind was, this place is....
Beautiful...
It was design almost like a Roman way, tiny roses petals were decorated on those walls or things that hold the background together. And the inside have a crystal chandelier that's seen to be bigger than the one at the Choi's mansion. Peoples were everywhere, toasting on their wines and meal until the ceremony gonna come.
"Noona-I don't see any toys...." Yoogeun tugged on my white dress-I pet his head.
Krystal: Yoogeun ah-there's some of your friends over there. You wanna talk to them?
He nodded and walks to where a group of kids were playing together.
With me, I should find something to do...
My gaze directed at some couples on the dance floor. And also to where the flower girls were throwing flower petals all over the place.
"I used to do that all the time..." 
Siwon looked at me. "A flower girl?"
"What's fun about throwing flowers?" Minho muttered.
I rolled my eyes. "Obviously since your're not a girl"
Siwon laughs. "This Minho...airhead as ever"
Minho: Kah, don't you two go teaming up with each other against me
The conversation broke when Mrs Choi came to us.
"Kids-time to meet the bride and groom!" she squealed. "And better be nice to them-you hear me Minho?"
He groaned "Yes eounma"
The three of us glance at her and our thoughts were already filled with curiosity. 
We're meeting the bride and groom-that's pretty cool!
================================================================================================================================
....
She led us come to some private rooms, and i'm guessing that's where the bride and groom were both getting ready I guess.
????: Mrs Choi ah!!!
A lady and Mrs Choi came and hug each other. I'm guessing she's (Mrs Kwon).
Mrs Kwon: I'm so glad you and your family made it to my daughter wedding. And this must be Mrs Jung right here-I presumed?
Mom nodded lightly at her. "Pleasure to meet you, this is my daughter right here. Her name is Krystal Jung"
G-Great getting introduced to an adult now...
I bowed. "Anyeong haseyo Mrs Kwon"
Her head shooked at me. "Oh my dear-what lovely dress your're wearing. It might ruin my daughter image!"
Ruin a bride image is not possible. And this is just a normal dress, she's pretty weird...
"Aniyo" I smiled lightly. "Nothing fancy about my dress though"
They all talk with one another. The rest of us were just standing there quietly, we're actually waiting for the bride and the groom.
Mrs Kwon suddenly looks at the window across from another room. "Here comes my beautiful daughter!"
"The bride here!" I told Minho excitedly. 
Siwon: Krystal ah...the thing is...
But he didn't get to speak because Minho cut him off. 
"Hyung don't remind me." he replied coldly. 
I widened my eyes and frowned. "Wae, Minho yah. Don't say that to Siwon ah, what is it this time? You know this bride??"
"..."
Siwon touch my shoulders. "Don't worry about him, these two have personal issues."
P-Personal issues? There's another one? I thought that Jessica was..was
My thoughts were cut off when the door opens and a tall slender girl came walking in. 
Her dress-wasn't like any other dresses...
It was already pretty obvious that I know she's the bride.
"Yuri ah!!!!"
Mrs Kwon rushed over to her daughter and she hug her. The bride-whose name is Yuri-were already found with tears in her eyes. 
"Eounma...the ceremony about to start" she sobbed but tries to smile. "I-I don't know if i'm ready for this..."
She's about to be married with her right man and she still not ready? I thought with sympathy, and glance to Minho.
Mrs Kwon: Speaking of which, honey. This is Krystal Jung right here, a daughter of my good company friend 'The Jung's' 
I suddenly became timid. "Anyeong haseyo"
She smiled and bowed back at me. 
Mrs Kwon: And look who's here Yuri ah! Siwon and Minho-your childhood friend!
================================================================================================================================
C-Childhood? 
Yuri looks at Minho. 
"Anyeong Minho shii..."
"..."
Siwon: Don't worry Yuri ah-he's always squiet.
She nodded at him. "I can see that"
I feel so uncomfortable in this room I thought weirdly, Mrs Kwon and all the other adults already dismiss. It was only us teenagers now, and i'm the only one standing here without a clue or couldn't care less of this tension right now. 
"You look really gorgeous" I told her and smiled.
She smiled back at me. "Thank you, Krystal?"
Krystal: Yup, you got it right.
"You both look pretty" Siwon grinned, complimenting us. "There's a few minutes before the ceremony started. Let's all go outside."
Minho: Well i'm about to anyway.
His voice suddenly spoke and he pretty much walk before us. 
Well looks like someone is annoyed once again 
"I would love to meet the groom" I asked her. "He's really lucky to be married to you"
She lets out a small laugh. "A lot of peoples say that, I thought this was just gonna be a small wedding-didn't expect it to be big."
Siwon: *looks at watch* there's like a few minutes left-let's go now
...
===============================================================================================================================
THE CEREMONY
...
By now, the audience all gather around for the final thing. The bride and groom wedding toast and wishes. 
"We have gather here today to give lucks and happiness of our lovely couple right here. Kwon Yuri and Lee Je Hoon as to be an honor to our successful company of Seoul for the 21st century-the Kwon!"
Everyone was clapping, I smiled and clap along with Siwon who's standing next to me and also clapping.
"Of course" the church father joked. "We cannot forget their good and also best friend company-the Choi's."
A few laughs was heard. Before the speech continues on, with words that I study all the time in Mrs Song language arts class.
Before we knew it, the church father smiles bright and announce officially,
"You may kiss the bride"
It was such a magical feeling then, it was like a fairy tale feeling-almost exactly where you kiss a guy and already felt like he's your perfect one. That's what Yuri must have thought, I wonder how much pain she's gonna have once she leave her parents...
"That's sweet..." I said with a smile.
Siwon: Pretty much, *grins* Minho yah what do you think?
I turned and saw Minho by the desserts table. Of course he didn't seems to pay attention or mind about this 'beautiful' ceremony. Not like I should really care-he had problems with Yuri....he has problems with a lot of girls!!!
"Not like I could care less" he mumbled-looking down at his fruit bowl. 
I send him a sarcastic look. "Kah Minho i'm not surprise you'll say that"
...
After the ceremonyeveryone started eating the food at the brunch again. But by now, most peoples were already at the dance floor and dance with each other as if we live in England ball history.
It was a sudden moment before Siwon took my hand and I flinched of his sudden contact.
Siwon: May I have this dance?
Finally realizing it, I nodded happily and the two of us went to the dance floor and waltz like we're not in the modern life right now. 
"Siwon ah...." 
He looked at me-while our hand stretch to hold each other. "Yes?"
I laughed shyly. "I-Im not exactly interested in these kind of dancing but, since it's you then i'll try..."
Siwon: You look like you don't dance, so it's completely fine, i'm not either but it looks interesting so your my comfortable partner-I wouldn't want to waltz with my brother...
We both turned in a circular motion and did similar steps like the other couples. 
"Speaking of which..." I paused. "Oppa, can you tell me why...he's acting..."
"This way?" he finished.
I nodded solemnly. "I mean..I thought we're fine, that everything was happy. Or he's fine, but why does he keeps having peoples to be a bad memory instead of good ones? Like Hongki...and now Yuri-"
Siwon: His life isn't like others I guess...If I was in his shoes. I wouldn't react like he did. Maybe this is only because of his reaction to everything he experience-that's why we all think he suffer.
That's not good I thought sadly. "Siwon ah....how you think that he-"
Another turn was completed. And by now I don't know how many times we did that before it felt like some kind of a tango move. 
" Speaking of which, I know you two relationship right now. And trust me, not something to be approve of easily, but I can tell that if you make Minho imagine you in every of his memory. Then your gonna be...-"
"His first good memory"
Good?  T-The first?
I frowned at him. "First?...."
He sighed at me. "That guy-he's not fond of peoples easily. Except Yuri but not anymore, but when you move here. It kinda made him lively more than before-of course he's still an emo dark dude but it was lessen."
"Oppa...you mean he cut...."
Siwon: Himself yes.....
I never saw this side to him anymore 
Siwon: That's what makes your family visit special I guess. He thinks more of what annoy him-which is you I guess- instead of cutting himself.
I let out a laugh. "I'm glad i'm an annoying magnet to him I guess"
Siwon: *chuckle* enough about him, your're dancing with me don't forget that. But your're pretty good now-better than me maybe!
....
It's just wow.
A wedding night can make me dance like as if i'm a trained ballet for years!
"Well the music just zone me in I guess" I smiled before twirling around the dance floor with his help. 
Siwon: Pretty amazing of you *grins* Minho is really missing out 
I blushed heavily and laughed. "That's too cheesy oppa"
And there we just dance like all the other couples on the dance floor. Until the song ended and I look around for Minho to have a conversation with him or else he'll be lonely. 
"I'll go look for Minho" I told him. 
He nodded at me. "It's fine, I...just saw a girl I know here-i'm gonna ask her if she wants to dance"
Krystal: kyeopta! Good luck oppa! *thumbs up*
He send a thumbs up back and walk away, and I started looking.
I look from above and left,right but it wasn't working before I saw him walking upstairs to somewhere. A place I didn't see when I walk in. 
My steps walks forward towards of where he's going. And it wasn't until he led me up to a place where it was high, and on the sky we sees many and million of stars.
No one was there.
He turned and saw me. And I saw him.
This atmosphere-wasn't like any other atmosphere I felt between us....
================================================================================================================================
     THE ROOFTOP
MINHO POV
...
I was resting at this familiar place until someone walks in.
"It better not be you Yuri!" I called out.
???: It's me...
Oh her
I stood up and when I turned around. She was already looking at me. 
"...."
She sighed. "I didn't see you interested in the ceremony....so I was only checking if your fine...."
Minho: you don't need to...
"Jinja" she answered me. "I know how you feel okay. I-I would never want to see my first crush to be engage or marry to someone else and no matter how hurt it is-you still have to accept it."
"Your good at talking, but not imitating how someone feels." I spoke in a cold tone to her. That's all I could reply to her.
Her expression became saddened. "I'm not trying to imitate how you feel. It's just that, Yuri Kwon....she's married already! You have to be happy for her"
Minho: Happy. That's what you always be like Krystal. Not me, you know we're both completely different.
"I don't want to waste my voice to argue with you." she even smiled sadly like there's no problem with how I feel. "I just want to talk to you-let's just stay here and look at the stars or....do something you want to do.."
===============================================================================================================================
KRYSTAL POV
...
...
"...."
"Really? You think a star can help a heart from breaking?"
Krystal: It's just that...I don't know how many times you think your being depressed. Hongki and now Yuri. I heard about it Minho-what you did in the past....
I stopped suddenly, there was an urge of me to touch him. But I was always afraid if I do it then it's a wrong decision...
He looks at me closely and shook his head. "Your always worry...the other incident proves it. How are you suppose to live strong if you keep being weak in the knees and worry too much?"
A lump came in my throat. That's it, he's calling me a bother again-just not in a mean way 
He closed his eyes. " I know you want to help me. But just leave for awhile. Don't make me be mean to you Krystal I mean it."
I felt him slightly pushing me away, but his expression telling me he doesn't wants to do that. But I was so confused and frustrated and annoyed of whats going so I instantly hold his hand.
"Minho yah..." my voice cracks and nearly on the verge of tears. "I like you..."
....
He suddenly stops and stared at me. I looked at him nervously, before I walk toward him closer than before.
"I'm not joking." I told him desperately. "This is really what I wanted to say....I'm not sure of myself from the beginning, but after that Hongki tries to shoot you. I felt so comfortable with you-I was so scared of meeting another guy and got in the same situation. But with you...I felt so safe...."
It was only a few seconds-where I didn't want him to answer back. And immediately cut him off when I edge closer and pressed my lips against his. 
There wasn't any shocks that came to me. All that matters that I finally risk that feeling 
It might not be a big love...but feelings are still feelings. Even if it's small or big..
My arms wrapped around his shoulders. Rejections or not, I still need to face this. 
When our lips touched, I felt the same feeling like Yuri did. Except hers is a marriage-and this is just...
Krystal ah!! How crazy can you get?! Do you want to break the relationship with him or what?!
This is just too fast! He'll never think of you the same way again!!!
You can bye bye to him after this!!! He'll probably go after Jessica!!
Finally realizing it, I was about to let go but I felt him holding me tighter-with the kiss deepened between us.
.....
=============================================================================================================================
I -I have to stop this
But I finally manage to pull apart from him, and both of us were panting. It was moments of confusion in my mind,
"God that was..." I couldn't dare myself to speak. Or look at him...
He didn't look like he could speak either. My hand became sweaty and my heart kept beating so fast. What do I do now?!
Tears almost stung my my eyes. "Mianhae. I-I'm not in my right mindset right now..."
"...."
"Minho yah...."
"....."
"T-talk to me..."
"....."
"Please"
Still silence. 
This isn't working. 
Don't let me be like this. 
I was already out of breath, tears already stream down but I was frustrated. "Well i'm making a mistake right now huh?...I interrupt you and do something unthinkable again. Just dislike me all you want. I could care less. I-I'm tired of sticking around. We're gonna be whatever you want us to be."
Sighing, I wipe the tears away. "Sorry. Pathetic. Just feel whatever you want to think how I feel."
I decided to walk away. Cause there isn't reasons to feel this way anymore. He's just doesn't mind, I grabbed him and kiss him and I couldn't tell what he feels....
Even if I kiss him. What does it matter? That doesn't change anything.
Minho: You think of conclusions too much don't you?
I stopped dead in my track. W-What is it now? 
"...."
He spoke again. "You don't even know. You just come up with solutions too much. It's the worst patience you could get."
My back was faced to him, I turn around. "Worst? Patience? Fine then Choi Minho. Consider how I hold my patience the best way possible for the last 6 weeks. Watching and annoyed of you and your stupid attitude. I felt safe cause it's just you. Just watch me, I won't be upset because you said that to me-at all!" I declared with confidence as much as possible. 
Krystal: *scoff* Just stay quiet with me. That's what you did earlier. And i'm telling you this last time, I won't be hurt. I express it all out-it seems you did too so just...forget it.
Without waiting for an answer from him. I walked away without a word.
================================================================================================================================
.....
MINHO POV
...
Be that way then Krystal Jung.
I punch the nearby wall. God damn Minho look what you done. 
It's her fault she thinks too fast. She can't expect me to be I love you out of nowhere.
"Kah..." I nodded with annoyance. "If you want to be mad again-I have no problem. Let's act like the hate is here once again.
......

....
~PREVIEW FOR NEXT EPISODE~
"KRYSTAL YAH!!!!!!" Mrs Jung  screams.  "OH GOD HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE  TO CARRY HER OUT? IT'S AN OCEAN FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!" She knelt down and cries while I stood there, panicking like hell. 
GOD WHERE THE HELL DID MOM AND DAD  AND SIWON GOES?!?!? 
I almost couldn't breathe that time. I don't know how to swim and we can't let her die!!! 
It just felt like a prayer came when a person came. I was already in a panicking state until it wasn't exactly anyone except Lee Hong Ki. 
That damn mental kid! Hell I can't believe he can save a drown person and I CAN'T?!?!?
Hongki: DON'T PANIC MRS JUNG!! She isn't far away!!!
He ran past us and he was already in the water after her. Mrs Jung was calling him to hurry so both of them won't be drown or hurt. I stood there with eyes wide open. Heavy feelings were in my heart when he swam back with her who's unconscious. Without thinking, I ran onto the sand and when they were on the sand, I hold her after he let her lay there. 
And Mrs Jung rushed over behind. By now, she was already too close in my arms, heart kept beating and guilt came suddenly.
God you idiot. Why did you drown?! We almost lost you. 
Hongki was also breathing heavily. "How is she!"
Mrs Jung: God my poor Krystal. I'll go get the rest of the family. You two wait here.
She went away and it was only the three of us now.
I couldn't tell if she breathe or not. She's still a girl. Her eyes close but she felt so cold. 
"At least she's saved." he talk with a smile. I couldn't help but feel angry all of a sudden.
================================================================================================================================
....