Curse Encountering P1

Days With Choi Brothers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AT CHOI MANSION 
DURING CAMP WEEK
She lay there, looking at ceiling. Feeling lost and tired.
It wasn't until a knock on the door was heard.
Who's visiting now?  she let out a sigh before coming to open the door. 
Once it was open and she saw who it was, her sixth sense started trying to close the door but strong arms caught her up. 
"Noona, it's me"
She turned to the owner of that voice. 
Everything around her faded.
"Song Joong ki...."
Another person steps in,
Her heart beats faster when she saw Siwon.
"Siwon ah!" her voice went off.
He stood there with his eyes and expression showing he's hurt. 
It was scaring her, before she turn to Joong Ki and push him away.
"Sorry I can't talk right now-just go" she pleaded.
The younger boy sighed before going out the door without another word.
After he left, it have an effect on the two of them. 
Ji Hyo: I'm sorry about that, why did you wanna see me?
Siwon bit his lip even harder. "Before I answer you, what is Joong Ki trying to do again?"
Guilt pound in her heart. "I told him to came...I listened to what you say the other night where the others left for prom, I thought nothing good gonna happen unless i'm getting him back."
Siwon: Oh...well did it work?
She shook her head. "From earlier, n-no. So what's your reason?"
There it goes again. The feeling as if she doesn't know. Not knowing what he's dying to say.
He tightened  the ring in his hand behind his back.
No matter how long we known each other
This isn't gonna work
Only reason is to lie
"I'm just wishing you lucks on the show,"
She fake a smile. "Thanks, and I heard of you and Sooyoung couple up-good luck with that"
Though in her heart, she haven't been wanting it.
Siwon: Well I have your appreciation now *grin* i'll be taking my leave now. Night Ji Hyo
Before she could reply, he was out the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IN THE CAVE
KRYSTAL POV

....
...
"Doojoon" 
"Doojoon"
"DOOJOON!!!"
I shouted at him. He stopped kicking the rocks. 
"WHAT?!"
Krystal: We can't escape here anyway so why don't you sit down with me and talk?
He ignored me and kick the rock wall even harder.
It wasn't until I realized..
"Doojoon why don't you just call them by your phone you pabo!!"
He walked towards my spot and sarcasm were shown. 
" I was calling them while kicking you doofus" 
My tongue stuck out. "Heey don't cross my line."
While our argument was going on, the phone was dial. But by ten times and it still fail.
Doojoon: Where are they?!
I rolled my eyes. "Why are you calling the camp?? Your suppose to call emergency number"
He stopped kicking. "Yeah but it really sound pathetic, we're just stuck somewhere, i'm trying my best to help you. To repay what happen at the carnival."
I stare down at the ground. "You still remember?"
Doojoon: Well yeah. You were so weak, who wouldn't remember. 
Wae such a bad memory  
"That's nice of you, but what are we gonna do now?" 
His brows lifted. "Dialing the emergency number.."
I nodded gladly. "Thanks but please hurry. I'll just visit around."
My steps paced towards the deeper end of the cave. Curiosity overtook me as I strolled around in hope of finding a statue. 
I wonder how's the others doing...
Are they gonna notice we're missing and help us?
I walk around a few more before Doojoon came by beside me.
"So are they coming?"
He shrugged. "They will but it will take long, consider how everybody else at camp are like way on the opposite side than us."
Though we're lost, I knew that we'll be fine.
Krystal: Since we reach here, you wanna go search for the statue?
His mood dropped.
"Yah Krystal! You know we can't! There's only two of us here, "
I sighed. "So what? We're not babies, we have a phone. And I want to repay the counselor of last time acting rude to him."
I started walking but I felt my wrist being hold back.
My mood dropped even lower.
Krystal: Let go of my hand
He glared. "No"
Krystal: Who do you think you are?!
"Krystal, someone who will get in danger if she doesn't listen to me" he replied fast.
"STOP IT Minho!!!!!" The words rushed out.
I jumped in surprise and he let go of me fast. My heart beat faster as guilt spread all over.
Krystal: Look i'm sorry Doojoon-
He looked away. "Just go do whatever you want."
"I said i'm sorry, I want you to come along" I muttered.
It made him even more annoyed. "Whatever apology accepted-just go"
Something in me realizes he just didn't wanna come along with me. 
So I walk off. It was like a feeling like Minho and I in the past.
Now I can only try to trust him and see if he's telling me when the peoples gonna come to rescue us...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AT THE GROUP
YOONA POV

...
It's really wasting today  I thought as polices gathers around.
We lost Krystal two times and didn't go on the mission. More however, Minho seems more upset since he isn't talking. But we were just joking! Walking up ahead and a few seconds later she's just gone...
"Have anyone sees Doojoon?" Eun Jung asked.
I look around in my group and notice the same thing.
He wasn't there.
Key: Let's just hope he's with Krystal. *sigh* 
Jo Kwon frowned. "That's odd, he's with Krystal hmmmm"
What's even more odd and caught my attention was when he look at Minho.
This is suspicious I crossed my arms.
"Minho your okay?" I came over to him and ask.
He stare deeply at something. "Why are you minding?"
"Because" I paused. "We made her upset a lot, and she's stuck somewhere with 'someone' "
Minho: You think I care.
I chuckled at his boring face, before turning serious again.
"Look,"
"...."
I decided to ask him. "What's up with her bracelet at your house?"
"..."
"I don't think you know what your saying"
A frown came. "Yes I do, is there some sort of visiting going on around you and her?"
There wasn't a reply before several teachers came to us.
?????:  you guys are in Krystal team right? Mind explaining what's going on?
Everyone look at me and I knew I had to talk.
"Well um, she's lagging behind...we just...didn't see her or Doojoon."
Key: Of being truthful, we're the reason why she lags behind.
They fixed a serious look. "You guys know how much trouble your in right?"
We all nodded sheepishly. By now, several detectors were trying to locate their whereabouts. 
But I honestly didn't mean for them to end up like that. 
I cover my face. Feeling all the faults being dump on me.
==================================================================================================================

                      ....
Clank
Clank
Few water dropped.
I rub my eyes as walking tiredly.
We haven't even know how long we were walking. It was deep, the cave felt hollow while walking.
All these shining objects hidden in this cave had caught my attention. I attempt to take one of them out. But seeing Doojoon strong hand made me hold back.
"You know, if there's a religious statue in here. Does it mean something else is in here?"
He look to be observing the jewel, 
"There are a lot of chances there is, but we gotta keep our guard on."
I didn't need to ask him why. So we kept walking.
There wasn't any worries until one of the hidden jewel dropped. 
!!!!!
It fell down being broken to pieces. 
Consciously, I bent down and pick it up. 
The jewel was clear enough to suddenly, seeing blood flow from my hand.
Dang it!
"Doojoon ah! Help-"
The words were cut off before I felt his hand going toward of hitting me.
"Cut it out!" I grunted. Pushing him back, but carefully not letting the wound caught him.
He slanted past by me and ended up almost falling. I was more confused when I look at his eyes, 
What happen to his pupil?? 
Doojoon: Run away from here, your too near to the Buddha. 
Run...
Run...
I looked around and saw we ended up nearing a rock stand and huge wall of ice. 
I couldn't stop smiling and the happiness inside me.
"Doojoon what are you saying?? We found the missing statue!" 
Without waiting, I ran ahead to the wall. But by now, he's still staggering towards me and waving his arms of trying to hit me once again.
I gritted my teeth. "KAH! STOP IT!!!"
There wasn't any choice, I push him back again. This time, he fell down.
And his eyes closed.
What's with this strange aura around him...
Panting, I slumped towards him and saw those two eyes nearly looking darkness.
"Hey, i'm gonna leave you behind if you don't get up."
"..."
"..."
No answer.
It was then I finally known.
This isn't Doojoon. 
Panic took over me when I stood up,
Back when I read books, there is such things as getting hypnotize by something. Your very own eyes will believe it once it happen to you... Such like sleepwalking, faint etc. They all seemingly makes it seems like your not even in the world.
"I want to break it from Doojoon-" my voice came out in a rush. "But how??"
My hand came reaching for his phone again. I kept calling but time nearly stopped before a jointed looking appearance appear in front of me.
"Are you done escaping?"
Time froze, I breathe harder concentrating my eyes on where the direction of the voice is.
I hold Doojoon who's unconscious after attacking. "Quite frankly, I can't talk with someone who don't show themselves."
That's very conscious of you. 
Shall I show?
Seconds passed by before the figure appear clearly. But it isn't what I expected. 
This suppose person is not a living one, 
And it's also a person you wouldn't wanna talk with...
I tried not to show that I was afraid. But because of how hollow this figure looks like, it isn't possible to just stood there not escaping.
Now why don't you be nice and hand over the statue?
My hand gripped on the statue tightly. "I can't possibly let a spirit not from this world have this worship object,"
Another foolish human who don't obey me-why not have something to solve this?
The woman-looking spirit started flying around me. It was dizzy as my eyes traced and follow around the spirit.
"Wae-what do you want!" I shouted, staying close to Doojoon.
She curled her sharp-nail at my direction. "Drop the statue-"
The hissing voice got me more scared. Without knowing the purpose of this spirit, I shook Doojoon shoulders and hit him-
"Wake up! WAKE UP!!!!"
He finally opened his eyes and glare at me for holding him, "Yah what are you doinggg-"
Krystal: We're about to be killed by this thing so just listen and let's go PABO!!!!
"GIVE IT BACK-WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU WRECKERS GOING!!!!!"
The spirit started attacking with weird strange needles, but all of them miss the target. I finally threw the statue at it with all my might, tired of it trying to kill us.
CLANKKKK
Doojoon: Are you crazy?!? That's a religious object!!"
I glare at him. "If we don't give that spirit the statue, who knows what will happen"
As expected, it disappear to ashes but what's worse is seeing the stature being broken to pieces.
Like a miracle, the rescue crew came and found us right then.
"We're save now," I breathed, feeling a headache. 
Not
Not for Long
Won't be
For Long
Pain struck...
Mind or body...
It wrecks my mind...
Those horrifying words..
Someone who looks like Minho
This spirit who isn't done with you
I fell down and darkness strikes again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                     AUTHOR POV
..

High heels clank as MrsJin, the official supervisor for Seoul camp walks her way towards the printer. Documents made her into a rush, as well as pretending a certain health paper for one of student who attend the camp. 
The printer wasn't stopping. Nothing could also stops her mind.
"This flower health, I hope it won't affect our work." 
She turned to face another man who walks in the room, it was just Mr Jang. 
Mr Jang: You have any gracious ideas about our real mission?
She sipped the coffee and fixed her red glasses. "Of course, we gotta remove that nuisance"


..............................................
Back at the cave
.............................................

 "Krystal"
"Wake up"
"I'm here"
Voices echoed through my mind. I felt a sensation of someone putting me on their back. 
I became awake..
I open my eyes and I met Minho...
The moment was surreal, I felt so protected. I couldn't tell how glad I am to see him.
Some tears formed in my eyes, all I could do is to sobbed. It was also loud because an audience were around us.
Key points at us. "You two are obviously not fighting! Thats.. thats"
"INSANE!!!!!"
Someone cut him off, as everybody eyes met Jessica. Yoona tries to hold her back while Minho put me away farther from Jessica,
Jessica: Why is it like this. 
Her voice were firm and she really look like about to break.
I finally got away from Minho grasp and approach Jessica and lend her away from everyone so that we could talk it out.
"Talk about what Krystal..You stole my boyfriend." Her eyes glares, her ice walls were forming against me.
I bit my lip. My nice words are gonna come out. But her tone triggers me, something in myself was awaken..
FIght back.
Don't see as sisters. Fight her like you destroyed me earlier.
I held my head and dropped down on my knees. She kick near my thigh.
Don't force me! I don't..who are you.
Do not be deceive that I am gone.
I'll make you feel better than your sister.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal felt her mind spins fast. Hatred pours out, memories of she and Jessica arrived.
She wasn't anything special back then..
How could she not realizes the part of making her feel low is the cause by Jessica.  Why she feel every little fault is herself and only admired Jessica and let her have everything and travels everywhere. While Jessica only feel to used her. Their mother could rather be trusting Jessica. Everything...is about Jessica.
Her eyes closed before opens widely. 
"Don't be a now Krystal." 
"All your friends used to be my friends. Your high grades are all thanks to me going far away from home so you won't be compared"
Jessica kick her again. But Krystal, herself, tries to not fight back the sister she still loves. 
The atmosphere is strange. All she wish is that no one will see them. 
Heart beats slowly, she felt a pain her mind. A sort of pain that involved to see Jessica hurt so the pain will be gone.
There wasn't any choices left.
She got up from the ground and held towards Jessica neck. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you think he would do with the Buddha statue?" I asked her over the phone while the girls sat near and listen along.

Yoona: It's up to your mom decision now.
I nodded at her. Knowing it's the time to prove myself right. 
Outside our sleepover room, I knew the guys were listening. I didn't want them to go away.
I'll prove to them the reason why I stood up for all of us.
"Krystal honey,"
My heart beats faster. "What is it mom?"
"He's always against the Buddhism!"

......

AUTHOR NOTES:

Weird and suspicions update but if I write anymore then it will be too much spoiling, a faster updates will be on the website. After a long hiatus, I finally got my Minstal flames back! And the preview from last chap is not in this one since I write too much, but the thing above will definitely encounter in these future epsiodes.