The Ice Queen P1

Days With Choi Brothers

 

The Ice Queen: Part 1
"I'll vow for her"
Everyone stopped and I became annoyed when I found out it's just that guy...
Key: Alrighty then! *laughs* anyone up against Ok Taecyeon??
Then I felt Donghae hit my arm. "Hey this is your chance to escape Jessica!!"
"What do you mean?!" I replied back with annoyance.
Donghae: If you vow for Krystal, Jessica have no choice but to let you go
I frowned at him. "And then you take Jessica?"
He flushed. "N-No I'm going with someone else, I want to help since your sick of that Sica"
Going with Krystal? Hell no. With Jessica? Double HELL NO!!
"Look I know what you meant but there's no way I can pick Krystal if i'm living-"
Donghae: Living?....
Damn! I almost said I live with her or she lives with me!
"Never mind" I muttered. It wasn't until the most horrible thing happens.
Donghae: HEY Everyone! Minho says he wants to!!!
All eyes were on me. Taeyceon, Key all of them. 
Especially Krystal. Who looks the most shocked...
Key: Haha Taecyeon my man! Yo losing if its Minho my other (man man!)
The teacher gave me a microphone. And I was being pushed until I stood across from Ok Taecyeon. I could hear girls sighs and a few other male students started whooing. 
Lee Donghae. Your dead meat with me.
"First time in a year-Ok Taecyeon got challenged!!!!" Key hollered exaggerated.
How I wish to step back so much. But when I turned to look at Krystal.
She was only looking at me. Never did she leave her gaze to Taecyeon.
Is she wishing i'm her prom date?.
"OKAY LET'S START THE CONTEST! JUST WOO KRYSTAL AND sSHE'LL DECIDES WHO WON HER HEART!!"

I edit chapter 11-she doesn't know that he can't swim sorry for sudden

================================================================================================================================
KRYSTAL POV
...
That beach thing nearly made me change my thoughts about Minho....
I finally realizes, he truly could care less I drowned. Second, it was Hongki who save me. 
That day, we finally got our cars back, and we spend at the beach a few hours just swimming around some more. (I became careful more) and we also ate and roast BBQ. Siwon and his college friends play soccer. I hang out with Ji Hyo unnie and her friends (they came too) and Minho just join along his volley ball gang. 
We pretty much chill, and then went home. I'm in my room right now, about to sleep.
How....come he didn't even bother to get me?
He just doesn't wants to risk himself. 
Hongki did! Krystal you see that???
So what! I shouldn't care less, at least i'm saved
"Krystal ah! Go to sleep!! School is tomorrow!!"
I pulled the bed cover over my head. "I know eounma!"
================================================================================================================================
....
AT SCHOOL
...
Ever since Hongki came back, I pretty much went calm. But he's not going back to school-it was possible he might move somewhere. He told me at the beach before he went home.
Is that why he confessed? I closed the locker door and stood there.
It maybe is, he never told me he have feelings for me, but I always felt like he does though...
"Krystal!!!"
I turned, it was Luna and Sulli and Eun Jung. "Oh hey guys"
Luna: Guess what's gonna happens today at night! The mid-fall prom! I heard their theme is fall and all that!
Prom???
I've been hearing that word all throughout this high school year, I guess they're having proms since school is almost over. 
"That's cool," I smiled, "Your going with Onew right?"
She laughs, "Of course i'm gonna take that chicken-head! Sulli is going with Taemin! And Eun Jung with Jang Woo!"
Both Sulli and Eun Jung blushed. But EunJung fumed. 
Eunjung: Well Jangwoo oppa not in this school, i'm still worrying if they let him in!
"That ..." I told her with comfort. I needed comfort myself...
I kept wondering if Minho likes proms...
Knowing him, I don't think he does. If he goes, of course it's gonna be Jessica...
It made me sad. But I knew I have to deal with it.
Sulli: W-With Taemin, well he's quiet and he usually don't like me talking to other guys. I-I don't know how he's suppose to fit in with the dance crowded enviroment,
It was a surprise for me to see my taken friends, having their dates but still look like they're sad. 
I guess only Luna seems happy.
"Jinja you girls!" she scowled us playfully. "Cheer up! Proms are made for us! Who are you going with Krystal??"
I blinked. "W-What?"
Luna: Geez, your single, but still need a date!
Needing a date...
But I don't need anyone right now...
Eun Jung: Yah unnie-she and Minho are not good terms right now-don't make her upset!
I shook my head but smiled at her. "It's nothing, just scowled each other, it's not serious"
Luna: *sighs* okay  then, but you could just go with us-I'll still accompany you! I heard there a queen and king, they said a single person can get it too!
"I'm not exactly interested in those-but i'll go since your forcing me" I replied back, tries to smile for her.
Sulli: We should attend lunch guys
Since it was time for lunch, the four of us walks in the cafeteria together.
================================================================================================================================
CAFETERIA
MINHO POV
...
"Minho,"
I look up from my wonton soup. "What? Wait-who are you?"
???: I'm Nichkhun from 2pm, friend with Ok Taecyeon
"Okay."  I reply back without ease but much confusion. "What do you want?"
He laughs and give me a weird look. "Tch, everyone knows you now. Standing up to Lee Hong Ki-we were so interested in you we had to kidnap Krystal after school to learn about you"
"You you wanna die or what?" I cursed him out.
Nichkhun: Tough, but you still sound weak-that's the best cussing you could do?
"Please, peoples are just around here" I reply smugly "If you only wanna show me how tough you think I am then I could care less"
Nichkhun: Haha no-i'm also thinking of how should I get Ham Eun Jung. I'm sure you know her
The Eun Jung girl is Jang Woo girlfriend, but Jang Woo is Donghae friend 
Minho: So what? It's not like it's my problem
He leaned in closer. "Then should I hit on Krystal?"
Thousands of flares were in body-why the hell this keep on happening to me?! Guys going up to me and ask if they should hit on Krystal! Like who the hell care if they want to?!
You do. Jealous Choi
HOW MANY TIMES  I TOLD YOU I DON'T? 
Let's see. Taecyeon, Hyun Joong, Hongki and now this Nichkhun guy
Whatever!
I glare at him. "Look, just tell me why the hell don't you talk about it with 2pm? Why are you talking with me? Aren't you taken to that Chinese girl?!"
"Victoria you meant? We met and it was only a show anyway"
I scoffed. "And if your taking Krystal, i'll stole your Eun Jung or whatever"
????: LIES MINHO OPPA!!! YOUR TAKING ME!!!
Suddenly, Jessica went up to me and practically freaking hug me to death!
"YAH!" I scowled her. "Let go you mad blonde!!!"
While I was squirming in her hold, Nichkhun practically stood there, trying not to stifle a laugh.
That lucky bastard
Jessica: Ottoke!! Proms are coming up!! Sica abandon every other guys for you!!!
Minho: Well then Sica! I could care less!!!
I wish someone would save me so bad. But what I thought was no one. Until that person arrive.
"Unnie-let go of him"
All of us turned and saw Krystal walking to where we are.
Jessica saw her first and actually let go of me. "Wae? What is it with you Krystal?"
Krystal: What does it look like, he obviously looks like he's not interested to go with you
I flushed slightly at her remark, it became annoying how Nichkhun keep staring at her. I freaking wish that Victoria girl to get him away already. 
Then Jessica glared at her, and pretend to do a hurt look at me. 
"Oppa, I don't know how to say this. But cho-ah-hae!"
Minho: I know you do so shut up
Krystal: Unnie, you can't just force him to go with him
"Yah" Jessica said angrily. "Leave Minho and I alone!! Go with Taecyeon, Doojoon, Donghae or even Nickhun oppa!!"
================================================================================================================================
KRYSTAL POV
...
Who does she think she is?! 
Nichkhun was right there in front of me too!
"...."
"Sorry about that kidnapping thing...I don't know what to say" he spoke quietly.
I frowned at him. "Gee, I don't know what to say either-your lucky Taecyeon were being nice to me enough for me to forget it"
Jessica smirked at us. "Oh relationship from past? Wow that's new."
I glanced at Minho, he looks depressed or annoyed, I couldn't tell why but he's usually like that so...
Our meeting was over before the announcement came on.
Speaker=Okay now we like to cut off 4th period to start our TimeToDate Event! Occurring at this FallingFORYou prom during our fall season!
Fall season?? Fallingforyou dance??
"Okay i'll split up now! Minho come with me!!"
Jessica was dragging him to the other side. By now there were tables up on the stage. And every students were gathering around to see the event. I forgot how it work so I decided to go watch too.
"Um..i'll go to my table now" Nickhun told me awkwardly.
I nodded anyway. "Y-Yeah whatever..."
He walked away to the other side. I sighed and then decide to stand somewhere in the crowd. 
Luckily, Yoona and all my other friends are spotted.
"Hey Krystal! We're over here! Quick the event is starting soon!"
"I know Yoona" I called to her. And hurriedly made it to where they all gather. 
..........
===============================================================================================================================
                                       THE EVENT
...
"Hello students, as we all like to say, your 4th period teacher has now gonna shortened their lesson time because of deciding pairs for the dance! And it's not as if we want you to be separate with each other, it doesn't have to be consider official thing for some of you-and if you can't handle the choice enough, then just stay far away! Make your loved one jealous!"
Everyone lets out laughter. Of course couples then hold each other tight and looking careful.
"So now, ballots has already been chosen. The whole main point is to let the Choong Ang girls to be up on stage and then the guys can just make wages to bet on the girls they like-this activity was recommended by most peoples in this school"
Betting? Wages? I can't do this.
J-Just relax..i'm sure there must be at least one guy
But...who will pick me? There's already Yoona and Eun Jung. I thought sadly, knowing it's low of myself.
"Okay then, first is Choi Sulli"
The crowd went to watched as she walks to the stage. But when she was up there, everyone could obviously see how nervous she is-i frowned, what made her like that?
"Hey Yoona-what's wrong with her?" 
She sighed. "Its...."
Luna cuts in. "Taemin"
Eun Jung and Jiyeon nodded. I didn't understand until I saw that Taemin guy and he looks...beyond furious.
Then I remembered what Sulli says, it was tension for me to learn something new about that Taemin. I became nervous for her but then the votes started.
"Alright then-betting on Sulli-for the guys, please call out how many you bet-don't go too beyond or you'll be out. Since everyone here is rich-it made it easier for the school to donate for charity"
Pretty soon, several guys calls out. I don't know any of them, but of course Taemin bet the highest. 
????: $5
A guy calls out, and some peoples snickered. I glared at all of them and wish had the ability to punch them from meters away. They were mocking my friend!
Yoona: Yah-teachers, if the guys saying betting $50 and lower, they should be out
"Alright then, as recommended by Ms Im, we'll allow that"
Go Yoona! I'm so glad i'm friends with someone like her! I smiled.
In the end, it was obviously Taemin. She knew he'll be mad if she doesn't pick him since they're together, god but why does this competition include stuffs like allowing couples to be wages betting??
"Alright then Taemin-Sulli! We all know this couple stuck no matter what. The other guys flirting obviously isn't enough" the lady joked. 
================================================================================================================================
....
I later finds out it wasn't actually have to be every single girls in the school. (That would be madness) but only girls that have good grades and awards. My grades are good, but I don't wanna be bet-I was trying to see how I should escape this...
Let see, air vent? No i'm not a spy. Doors? Obviously they don't want me to skip class. Bathrooms? Perfect!
"Next up-Im Yoona!!!!"
Some clapping were heard. On second thought, i'll stay to see who's ending up with my best friend.
Yoona: Anyeong Haseyo!!! Yoona imnida! So boys, just can talk to me or wants me as their date as long as they won't ignore me
Several boys hollers and chanted her name. The girls sighs, but I obviously was happy for her! Its' too easy if she's too pretty for anyone.
????: $510!
????: $580!!!
?????: $8,555!!!!!
?????: $10,000!!!
A guy stood up on a table. "A BILLION!!!"
Peoples gasps and stared weirdly at him. But to me, he's not handsome. 
"Uh...Kim Heechul with billion? Out."
The guy groaned and stood back down. But in the end, she chooses Nichkhun. He bet 50,000.
"Alright then! Cute choices! 2pm might wanna congrats now!"
Some girls began to sob. I rolled my eyes at them.
"Our next one-Krystal Jung!!!!"
Bwo?!
Oh noooooooooooooo I screamed in my head. But then clapping were heard and some guys wooing and looking like they're about to bet on me.
But if I don't do this, it's wasted. Girls who do this are ones with good grades, so I wanna show off.
Then I reluctantly walks up to the stage. 
Minho is out of the option, he's mental if he vow for you. But let's see who else gonna do it
================================================================================================================================
MINHO POV
...
It's Krystal turn already.
I was deep in thought about thinking who's choosing her...
"I'll vow for her"
Everyone stopped and I became annoyed when I found out it's just that guy...
Key: Alrighty then! *laughs* anyone up against Ok Taecyeon??
Then I felt Donghae hit my arm. "Hey this is your chance to escape Jessica!!"
"What do you mean?!" I replied back with annoyance.
Donghae: If you vow for Krystal, Jessica have no choice but to let you go
I frowned at him. "And then you take Jessica?"
He flushed. "N-No I'm going with someone else, I want to help since your sick of that Sica"
Going with Krystal? Hell no. With Jessica? Double HELL NO!!
"Look I know what you meant but there's no way I can pick Krystal if i'm living-"
Donghae: Living?....
Damn! I almost said I live with her or she lives with me!
"Never mind" I muttered. It wasn't until the most horrible thing happens.
Donghae: HEY Everyone! Minho says he wants to!!!
All eyes were on me. Taeyceon, Key all of them. 
Especially Krystal. Who looks the most shocked...
Key: Haha Taecyeon my man! Yo losing if its Minho my other (man man!)
The teacher gave me a microphone. And I was being pushed until I stood across from Ok Taecyeon. I could hear girls sighs and a few other male students started whooing. 
Lee Donghae. Your dead meat with me.
"First time in a year-Ok Taecyeon got challenged!!!!" Key hollered exaggerated. "Any other guys wanna join?"
But they were silent, probably because we're the scariest to mess with.
How I wish to step back so much. But when I turned to look at Krystal.
She was only looking at me. Never did she leave her gaze to Taecyeon.
Is she wishing i'm her prom date?.
"OKAY LET'S START THE CONTEST! JUST WOO KRYSTAL AND sSHE'LL DECIDES WHO WON HER HEART!!"
================================================================================================================================
KRYSTAL POV
...
Am I dreaming...or Minho just said he will vow for me....
YOUR BIG WRONG KRYSTAL!!! MAYBE THIS IS AN ALIEN MINHO!!!
Aliens don't exist?! And he can't pick on me after he doesn't give a proper response to my confession!!!!
I clench my fist. Let's just watch how they'll do this.
"I'll start first" Taecyeon spoke up. "25,000"
The crowd cheers. And everyone turned and expect Minho to have a better comeback.
How much more can you go rather than 25,000? And I feel like i'm asking him for money...
It wasn't until he said the impossible.
"I'm not betting money...."
The crowd went in awe shock. I stood there with my arms crossed. I knew he would say that.
"Um, Mr Choi...what do you mean?" the lady joke at him. "Unless you want this to be a cheesy-loving-words competition we can let you."
Taecyeon grinned. "Well i'm fine with it! Not using my money either, i'll just do those I-Love-You quote"
I glared at him. Something was up. He obviously wants me to be his date only cause Eun Jung was taken.
Taecyeon: Ahem, well-girls need guys that are strong enough to protect them. To be their knight, prince whatever. And if Krystal Jung take me-then I would cherish it and be those knight so she'll always feel safe.
It's too cheesy... I made a face.
But the reactions from those girls are different. Some went awww but others look like they're about to murder me.
The event lady nod her head with approve. "That's just, everything! Totally nailed it! Let's see Minho words!"
I can guess what his words gonna be.
"Oh Krystal Jung can be the most annoying you'll meet."
"She so annoying no guys wanna be near her."
"Or-I'm the only one that could deal with her. Taecyeon doesn't stand a chance."
Then I stood there, trying to refrain to cuss him out for entering my mind once again.
We all suddenly hear his deep voice. 
"Not just about being a knight. Those are fiction. My view is rather make her feel strong about herself. Protect her but to let her know how strong she is, make her feel happy about herself is....more important then thinking to...."
He look at me. From the stage, I could see...he was clenching the microphone.
"Because, if you make the girl think she's always happy around you. But you knew it yourself that one day, you might hurt her or something happens that she just wanna cry every nights. A love is stronger if she puts herself first before you..."
"...."
"If she risk her life for you, no one gonna have a fit ending. You'll feel guilty and wish she loves herself more than you. Because...you need to make that girl knows you love her..."
My heart beats faster. There was something weird about his voice. I felt like he's a different person today. He was usually quiet and rarely saying deep stuffs. 
The whole crowd clap as if he's filming a romance movie and not at a school event, writing teachers are clapping at his quote like what they expect other male students should write in their essays. 
"Wow impressive! So audience!! Who do you think she should choose???"
"Minho!" Yoona called out. Before other students agree with her and kept chanted his name.
"A longer quote is the best!"
"Taecyeon oppa can go with me!!"
"He knows what he's talking about!!"
"Minho!!!"
Kyah!!! WHat should I do?!
I kept panicking of how many Minho names are being called out. I-I can't possibly choose Minho! Jessica gonna murder me! She had evil written all over her face! He didn't seems like he agree to it during that wedding night!!! M-maybe he's choosing me so his popularity is up!
But I knew...I can't accept him. No one knows we live at same place. No one knows I was the one confessing to him first. It doesn't seems like what he's saying is directed at me. Maybe it's about Yuri. Maybe he missed her. I just have to doubt him, or he's doing this to me so he could forget her.
Krystal! What if he meant it for real?! It's childhood!! And it's only a prom date-not like he's saying he wants to date you?!
I know! But you might be wrong conscience! I'm not listening to you!!!
"So Krystal-who' your choice??"
All eyes were on me. Taecyeon looks nervous. Before I took a deep breath.
"Ok Taecyeon."
Some peoples hollers and clapped but most went boo. I shrugged, they don't know what I had with Minho do they should shut up.
Event Lady: Okay then! Our new hottest couple! Taecyeon and Krystal! Thank you very much Minho-up next is-
I walk down stage and met Taecyeon. 
Taecyeon: So I'll pick you up later *grins*
I smiled slightly. "S-Sure"
My gaze directed at Minho. But I already found Jessica dragging him somewhere so I couldn't see his expression.
================================================================================================================================
AT HOME
...
"We're home" I called out and hook up my backpack. Minho did the same.
Mom came over. "How's school?"
I shrugged. "It's fine, eounma. Minho and I gonna attend our school prom later."
She laughed. "Ah my Krystal wearing pretty dresses! Are you two going together??"
Minho dropped his bag on the floor. Mom send him a weird look before she told she'll be in the kitchen.
I turned to look at him as he bent down to pick it up. "Hey Minho"
"...."
"Minho!"
"What?!"
I crossed my arms and frowned. "Why did you vow for me?"
He rolled his eyes. "Obviously, don't get the wrong idea, Donghae dragged me into it."
Bu there were hints of annoyance in his voice, I was more curious then ever.
His back faced me and he was about to walk away but I hold him back. 
Minho: WHat now?!
I bit my lip and felt heavy feeling. "Are you...going with Jessica? Were you upset that I didn't pick you? Or your're..picking me to forget Yuri or Jessica. Who seems like big impacts in your life??"
"Stop asking me all this." I knew I triggered him.
Krystal: If you meant to have me as your date for real...then please don't make me feel like i'm your second choice...
He closed his eyes. "If I didn't get bother by you saying no to me, then..why are you bother instead?"
I shook my head. "Stop lying Minho! I knew you were bothered! I just need a correct answer and I won't bother you at the dance at all!"
Minho: No. You can bother me at the prom all you want. I'll bother you and Taecyeon back. 
This guy. God hard headed is he.
"Y-You can't spoil someone date! I didn't say I'm bothering you and Jessica!"
Minho: Krystal what makes you think i'm letting that Taecyeon off? Your mom obviously wouldn't want you dating a guy who's part of a gang and that gang group kidnap you.
I flushed and and hit him. "Yah! Prom date! Not real dating so watch your mouth! You are bothered!"
"Whatever! Think it anyway you want! If something happen to you i'm not responsible for it."
He swatted me away from him and went upstairs to his room. I stood there, dumbstruck and confused more than ever.
================================================================================================================================
....
~PREVIEW FOR NEXT EPISODE~
"KRYSTALLLL AHHHHH"
I turned and saw Minho staggered all over the place. He was practically yelling my name. Peoples gasps when he nearly knock know the fruit punch that was set up neatly on the blue table. I flinched in surprise.
Krystal: G-God unnie! What happen to him?!
She scowled. "He thought he was drinking water-until i finally realized he's picking wine!!! And the date is totally ruined! Kah krystal! I don't know what makes him liking you so much but when he's drunk-he always call me by your name!! THANKS A LOT TO COME IN HIS LIFE AND RUINED THINGS FOR ME!!!"
She stomped away and I froze. He...call her...
Krystal?
"I don't knowww...whyyy...you think....that..stinkingng Teacyeonnnn or whatever hell his name is....waayyy better...than me....me..."
It wasn't until he dropped on the floor. I panicked and came over to him.
"Minho yah" I whispered panicky to him. "Stop talking like an idiot!!"
"I'm nottt" he argued. "I...don't like...that jesss sicka....that...yoori...or...that yuoona...."
He continued while I sat..blank.
"I....don't....want...Teacyun....Hoonnggki...Hyunhjong....Nickhooooonn...near you."
Near me? I couldn't believe what he was saying.
"Minho...." I called him anxiously. "Who do you like then..?"
"...."
"You..."
.........