Matters If I'm Okay

Days With Choi Brothers

 

Matters If I'm Okay 
Valentine Day?! Preview
Hell no, i'm not getting out of bed today.
Mrs Choi: Choi Minho i'm counting to three and if your is not off your bed then don't blame if your dinner smell like ! 
I groan. "OKAY I GET IT EOUNMA !!!"
She looks pleased. "Good-so do you have  a present for Krystal?"
Right-presents for our little princess in this house...
Minho: I don't give girls presents-and I don't have money 
Eounma sighs at me. 
"Your really a disgrace to being a gentlemen as a Choi."
She meant how Siwon is and i'm not. Why should I get Krystal a present when we can't be call friends?! Make no sense if i'm force to She'll think I like her-and there's no way i'm letting that happens. 
....
KRYSTAL POV
....
My phone suddenly rang while i'm watering the daisies with Siwon. 
It was text. From Yoona.
Krystal: I'll have to rest for awhile
He nodded at me. "Yeah it's fine"
I checked the message and my eyes went big at what she text.
*Happy Valentine Day Krystal! I love you my best friend. And today is a special day for you! I set you up on a blind date with someone!*
....

 

 

 

 

===============================================================================================================================
 ...
INSIDE THE CARNIVAL
KRYSTAL POV
...
After ten minutes, the whole group finally settle down and made their way into the big wide open field of the carnival. When we walks in, there were lots of things that attracted my eyes. They're all colorful stuffs like cotton candy, balloons and even those games prizes that little kids were playing. 
But no matter how colorful and fun this place looks-I'm still annoyed he left me. 
"So hey" I ask Eunjung since I was near she and her friends. "Where is Yoona?"
Eunjung shrugged, "Well I just saw her walking after Donghae to calm him down because of what Jessica is saying-I believe"
Jiyeon sighed "God that Sica girl. I used to be impress of her but she really change into someone I don't know now."
And I can't believe we're related with each other I thought, she annoys my friends too so you know how annoying she is now.
Speaking of which, we were just talking about her until she practically walk up to us and I didn't know where she was going until she abruptly stops at where I stood. 
Jessica: Yah Krystal Jung ahhhh-ottoke! You saw what unnie said right???
I blinked. What does she want with me?! Why is she talking to me?!
Eunjung and Jiyeon just huffed at her. She ignored them and kept looking at me. 
"Wae...long time no see unnie..." I said meekly. She went to USA for some studies, and thank you very much for coming back here that she's somewhat dating the annoying Minho...
She flashed a smile at me and hold my hand. "Krystal ah-can you do me a favor???"
Krystal: Yeah unnie?....
Jessica: Can you set up Donghae with a girl or something? So that loser can forget me?? God he so hopeless and pathetic...
Loser?!
OKAY THAT'S IS! SHE REACH MY LIMIT!!!!!
"YAH YOU BLONDE UNNIE!!! DON'T CALL HIM A LOSER!!!! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO LOSE!!!" I shouted at her with my might. Both Jiyeon and Eunjung gave me thumbs up. Even Amber Liu, who was standing near us, go all 'ooooohhhhhh Krystal and her bad side'
I growled. "Shut up Amber"
Worse when Key joins in.
Key: Haha sica blonde moment struck again!
....
Jessica ignore all of us but still fixed her sight at me. "He did you stupid Jung. Asking out someone who's too good for him."
Stupid.
Well that's why i'm the same with her. After all-she's a blonde so she's stupid first before me.
Key: Heeeeyyy sica. Calm down. Geez your ice shell became so hard to break and annoying sometimes. 
"Okay then unnie. " I replied with unaffected expression. "How would you feel if Minho says he's too good for you?"
How would you feel yourself Krystal?
Shut uppp conscience! I'm talking to my sis not me! 
Two more guys came by and saw us near the small playground in the carnival. It was Lee Joon and Mir. 
Mir: Hey guys stop hanging around there! We come here to hang out! Not fight!
Lee Joon: Who wants to go to Haunted House?? Doojoon and Taecyeon already in there!
Haunted House?? I thought shakily. 
Key jumps up "OH WAIT FOR ME MAN!!! COME ON GIRLS! I'LL PROTECT ONE OF YOU IF ANY OF YOU ARE SCARE!!
Jessica glared at him. "Jinja-you don't even need to protect me-I already have Minho"
Right when she says Minho-she looks at me. 
"Nice thing to say to elders Krystal. I'll be more glad and will be the happiest if Minho decides to protect me instead of you"
.....
===============================================================================================================================
She walks away with Key. And i'm just walking in the back trailing behind with Eunjung and Jiyeon.
Protect her instead of me?
It's like saying date her rather than me...
I really don't know what she is to Minho. But obviously they're gonna have a longer lasting relationship because all that happens between me and Minho.
Just acquaintance....
It's good we like each other more than before-but why should I be disappointed? He might not like me enough to consider his friend but our relationship is growing right?...
Jiyeon: Krystal ah-are you okay?
"It's nothing-" I force a laugh. "I was kinda mean to her. She likes Minho then she likes Minho right?"
Eunjung: Who do you like Krystal? You like Minho too??
I shook my head "Aniyoo-.- I was just defending Donghae oppa-nothing more!"
Eunjung smiles at me. "Hey Krystal-can I ask you how you know Minho?"
How I know him?. I CAN'T JUST TELL THEM I'M LIVING IN HIS HOUSE!? Even Yoona doesn't know!
Krystal: Well... By Yoona I guess?
Yeahhh Minho doen't even know her.. 
"That makes sense" Jiyeon finally said. "Now come on we have to catch up to them!"
G-great. We're going to the haunted house...just what I needed to get reminded of Lee Hong Ki incident. There's a million of rides here and we're picking a place where Dracula and all other ghosts lives??
Besides that-Yoona, Donghae and Minho is nowhere to be found. 
This is all started by that Jessica Jung I thought with a devious look-staring at her who's in front of me.
===============================================================================================================================
.....
WITH YOONA AND DONGHAE
YOONA POV

....
"Donghae yah!" I shouted-running up to him "Are you okay?"
He turned and saw me. "O-Oh, your Yoona right?"
I nodded. "Yeah i'm a friend of Jessica... I'm so sorry for what she said."
Donghae: It's okay, A-At least now I know for sure she still wants to stay with Minho. I hope both of them can be happy. 
Maybe one of them is I thought with annoyance. 
It was then when I saw a small liquid out of his eye. 
"Your crying-" I muttered. I didn't know he's in love with her so much he'll cry. 
He flushed red. "Oh s-sorry, it's pathetic of me. I have a habit of doing this..." 
I went into my satchel and took out some tissues. "Here"
"Thanks...Yoona right?"
I nodded.
Donghae: Thank you for comforting me. I appreciate it,
A smile plastered on my face. "No worries-and if she wants to stay the way she is now with Minho. Then you should have some kind of changes too-you'll find someone just like she did."
He grinned slightly. "That's...nice of you"
He wipes his eyes a little and the both of us sit on a random bench.
Yoona: So what do you want to do?
Donghae: Return to the group?....
I shook my head. "You'll still see her-I'll hang out somewhere else with you. There's some ice cream shop down the street-wanna head there?"
He shrugged. "If you say so... should I text them we're gone?"
Yoona: You can text your friends. I'll just text Krystal
A warmth smile came from him again. "I don't know how many times I have to thanked you..."
"As many as you like" I answered him-shy grinning.
===============================================================================================================================
WITH MINHO
...
Your walking now huh?...
W-Why should I stay?!
Cool-Krystal gonna think your a loner and need help as a mental person
Shouldn't care what she thinks of me 
I sighed, that blonde-head always have to make my day darker. Donghae is an idiot for liking her.
I'm walking to nowhere now. My feet was carrying me to a street I don't even know. The only place I thought could interest me while i'm alone by myself is probably this ice cream shop...
It didn't take me any seconds before I pried open the door and walks inside the colorful shop with peoples crowding around the register for slice of ice cream in their plastic cup. 
????: Oh Minho ah!!!
I turned and saw Lee Dong Hae again! With someone I don't know. 
Since he called me, I guess I should just join them.
I walked over to the table they were sitting at-I glumly slide out a red stool and sat at the head of the table. 
"Hey I didn't know you came here too" He laughed, "And this is Yoona before you ask anything"
The girl waved at me. "Anyeong haseyo,"
I waved back at her. "Mine is Minho"
She nods. "Well I know your're Minho already-I'm Krystal friend. If you ever see me with her a lot"
Well yeah I do saw her around. But Krystal barely tell her friends to meet me so i'm not surprised. 
Minho: So do the two of you know when is Krystal and all of them go home?
Donghae: They said in minutes like 20 or something. Yoona and I just sitting here for awhile, we're gonna go back soon. You should order something and join us! Your going back soon too of course-
"So do you want some chocolate fudge raisin flavor or something?" she asked me-nudge my elbow suddenly.
I flinched and frowned. "No thanks-not a big fan of chocolate"
Her eyes went big. "Jinja?? You serious??? Wow..."
================================================================================================================================
....
HAUNTED HOUSE 
KRYSTAL POV
...
AAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I jumped from the pretend-ghost-scream. GOD THAT THING GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! Fright are all over my body now-I was so afraid I'm gonna be stiff and not get in the ride. 
Though that would prove i'm a scaredy cat so I try my best to it up and get it over with!
"Then suddenly....WAAAHH, a ghost locked the boy up in a bathroom! And god no we don't want to know what she did with him!!!" Key exaggerated his story to us with girly scared voice. 
Eunjung cover her ears with her hand "YAH KEY OPPA!! STOP IT!!!"
Taecyeon: you make Eunjung say that again-i'll kill you
The diva just gasp "Awww mwah mwah Taecyeon stealing Eunjung from Jangwoo!!!!"
He gritted his teeth "Jangwoo ask me to be the bodyguard so don't go at my limits Kim Kibum"
Eunjung blushes. "H-He knows that Key, don't upset Taecyeon oppa"
Doojoon, Jessica and I just stood there and didn't mind the three of them. Lee Joon and Mir didn't even come, since they're scaredy cats.
Your one of them too Krystal
SHUT UP! I'm a girl anyway and they're guysss
It was only like 2 minutes before the seats came to us, and it was like a wheel-of-fortune-to-decides-to-sit-with-someone time.
Who should it be?! Key?? HELL NO! .Jessica?...Don't even go there. Eunjung? Pretty obvious she's sitting with Taecyeon. Taecyeon? Yeah he's sitting with her....
.......
Key: LET'S GO SICAAA
She growled. "Kyah! Don't call me that!! And i'll only sit with you cause Minho isn't here!"
They walk together and took their seat at the front. 
Taecyeon: Oh Krystal-
I turned around. "What?..."
He shrugged an crossed his arms. "I'm gonna sit with Eunjung"
Eunjung: It's okay if oppa wants to sit with Krystal shii
He laughed slightly. "Nah it's okay-" he nudge my elbow. "We have Doojoon here-don't forget"
He took Eunjung hand and they sat at the middle. And I knew last one is pretty much me and Doojoon. I don't really talk to him much.
"Do you mind being at the back?" I asked him. 
He shook his head. "Huh?-Oh-no not really it's fine I guess."
Krystal: Sure let's go
.......
It was a dark night when the couple decided to-
A couch was suddenly thrown across us. Several shouts were heard and I was just sitting there stiff, flinching of how tight my seat-belt was tightened. 
Krystal: *muttering* stupid. *ugh* gay seat-belt. 
He glanced at me with a frown. "Don't call it gay"
I flushed with embarrassment. Way to start off a good talk Krystal! 
Krystal: Sorry
A couch was thrown to indicate-it was their last place they spend with each other that night-they were cuddling when-
He just nodded and continued looking ahead. I sat still this time and my heart burst out again when a haunted picture broke down and few several white blankets were flying around and every now and then-they turned to the audience to show their nasty faces!
I breathe heavily and close my eyes. He flinched at my sudden movement.  
Doojoon: They're just faces-don't get all cat mode on. Why would you come here if you can't even keep your eyes open with one blood face?
"I-I'm not all like this" I argued shakily "It's just that..."
The couple was hopeless and defenseless against those spirits-and they just got stab slowly and-
Right in time-I close my eyes again and a lot of screams can be heard now. And I couldn't even tell if it's the audience or those ghosts!!!!
"This was...was..a wrong decision" I whispered to myself. I knew he could hear anyway. 
My throat suddenly felt sick.
He looked worried suddenly. "H-Hey Krystal-you look green, you need to do it?...."
I can tell he meant throw up-mainly if he says it then I will do it right here now.
Krystal: Don't worry *cough* I can hold it in *whisper*
"AAAhhh jinja you want to do it for real now???" he shrieked-whispered in panicky mode.
I growled. "Don't yell too loud! Peoples gonna hear us!"
BANG!
It wasn't until the ride stops! LIKE COMPLETELY FROZE!!!
"W-What is it now?! ARE THEY TRYING TO PLAY WITH US!?" I yelled. Everyone turn their heads and look at us. 
He hit my arm slightly "God Krystal-your making an attention!"
And i'm not the only one who complain either! Everyone else was yelling and complaining about this ride wasting their times and all that. 
?????: THIS IS MADNESS!
????: My kids are scared now! Let us continues already!!
????: This is not even funny-i'm done with this !?
By now, something kept moving around my throat. I widened my eyes and kept swallowing to make it go back to the stomach. 
Doojoon: Hang on-i'm sure we'll get going soon anyway. 
I nodded at him and groaned. "God i'm a bother again aren't I?" my tears came out. 
Bother? I hate that word 
He looked annoyed. "W-what now?! Your crying more?? The flat screen where they shows those scary stuffs are not even here."
I bit my lip. "I know they're not here-just don't mind me" I decided to release it then. Even Doojoon looks somewhat annoyed and we just met! Minho is....
Just worse?....
================================================================================================================================
STUCK FOR 5 MINUTES-LUCKILY KRYSTAL HOLD IT IN IN TIME WITH MUCH HARDSHIPS *-*
================================================================================================================================
.......
Thank you for riding this ride-we were sorry about the stucking-we'll make sure-
Key: SHUT UP!!! Because of you Krystal cries!!!!!
I pat his back, sniffing. My eyes are red now, the tears are still running but now we're walking out of this horrible place but I still don't know if we join some other rides or not. 
Eunjung came towards me and gave me a hug. "Krystal ah-what's wrong? Your're fine now?"
Jessica crossed her arms at me. "If your're scared then you could have sit out here". For some reasons, she looks worried but not in a fake way.
"Don't worry!" Taecyeon pet my head and grinned. "Next time i'll beat up those ghosts and draw them colorful until they turn into a clown! Even pink ones!" 
Key burst out laughing at his statement. "HAHAAA!!! Good idea! But you should let Krystal beat them up!! It will be like more of a revenge!"
I smiled a little at the remarks of those two. "Thanks guys....sorry I had to show my chicken side...."
Eunjung: Nothing wrong! I was scared too! Taecyeon oppa save me though ^^
Even Jessica stared hard at Doojoon. "Why didn't you calm her huh?"
"It's okay unnie-he did. Or try to" I answered her for him. He just stay quiet and looks away from me. 
She glanced at me again. "You should go wash up-you look way too messy."
Krystal: Ne unnie and everyone-I'll go now-catch up later!
================================================================================================================================
SO SHE DID-*yes the throw up* AND NOW CONTINUES
================================================================================================================================
....
I wash my hand and face promptly. Also took out my brush and started brushing it neatly. I sighed, this was such a tired day. It's always a tired day everyday in my opinion. 
Bother...that word isn't new to me I thought as I applied some creamer on my skin.
Ever since moving here-I don't  know how many times where I felt like i'm not good enough for peoples. I act so pathetic, selfless actions and horrible words to say to peoples.
But mistakes happens-they can't just think of me like that forever.
I stare at myself in the mirror. Sometimes I kept wondering why I'm so attracted to Minho. Whenever I'm scared, I kept imagining he's here and immediately feels safe right away. 
What about Siwon? He's a gentlemen, nice, study good, understanding and a good listener but his attractions wasn't big like Minho...
"God Krystal-stop talking nonsense" I mumbled before I walked away from the bathroom and back into the carnival again.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
...
When I walk back outside, my eyes widened at what's in front of me. 
Minho.....
"W-Wae?!? Where did you come-" I was about to ask with dumbfounded at him
He put his finger on my lip and shushed me up "Shhhh! Don't talk and keep calm. I'm back here because there's something weird that's following me-come on-" He hold my hand and we're suddenly running to somewhere!!!
"Wait!-" I shouted "WHERE ARE WE GOING YOU FREAKIN CHOI?!?" 
Minho: God Kry-I'm beggin you to shut up for one moment!-I got back from going somewhere with Donghae and your friend Yoona!-They're with the others now but I saw some kind of things that creepily follow me and it seems to follow you too!!!
CREEPILY??? FOLLOWING??? GOD JUST GOT OUT OF THE HAUNTED HOUSE AND WAYY TO USE WORDS WITH ME CHOI MINHO!!!  I screamed in my head. But got shut up anyway before we were hiding around some bushes. 
Krystal: Minho...can we just go home? 
He rolled his eyes at me. "God I would want to do it a long time ago but you were still here and you needed a ride. And we can't go home and let this...thing follow us home!"
"Thing?..." I whispered. "Is it a human or animal or even...."
NO. Not that. Please don't let it be.
He sat down. "It's a human-I just want to call it a thing."
I let out sighs of reliefs. Thank goodness.
Krystal: Siwon went home already. I'm tired-I don't want to stay here! *pouts*
He twitched at me. "If your're stuck in my spot! You would understand! How are we suppose to go home if this person gonna track us down and something horrible happens????"
"Nothing horrible gonna happens" I assured him. "Maybe it's just Jessica in a disguise!"
I hope it is...i'm scared too...
He sighed "I'll listen to you for now. But if something happens i'm gonna....."
I turned and look at him straight in the eyes. And he was looking at me too-
We...suddenly...just look at each other face in close contact for first time.
It felt so surreal, I gulped and and thought of something funny-
To keep looking at him until he gets annoyed and cussed me out!
So I didn't move-so did he. I kept staring and breathing slowly a little until something was basically wrong here...
He didn't get annoyed.
It was...60 seconds that I felt...a minute. 
This looks strange to other peoples in our surroundings right now. But in Minho eyes-
I can tell it isn't to him. 
It's definitely...not to me.
===============================================================================================================================
.....
"BUSTEEDDDDDDDD!!!! MINHO AND KRYSTALLLL!!!!!!!"
We both jump back from Key yelling's. Then I realized that...
THEY ALL ARRIVE!!!
WHAT IS THIS?! A reunion party?!?
Yoona: Krystal...I see how it is *giggling* god you mature more than I thought you would!. 
Eunjung: Hey! This is how Jangwoo and I met! That's pretty sight of us right there-ah those memories ottoke....
Amber grinned. "You both look like your just making-"
I slap her. "Please unnie i'm begging you don't embarrass me right now!!" and even went on my knees and tries not to look at Minho.
Donghae: Well we were about to tell you we're all gonna go home. So bye everyone by the way-
Everyone then greeted each other good byes and when they're all gone. I stood there, speechless. 
It was suppose to be funny...why didn't he scowled me? I pondered to myself. 
"Well let's go" he called me. His voice suddenly got higher. 
I flushed red. "Sorry! I was fooling around-don't mind that...if you can."
He looked at me in a funny way. "Sure...i'll definitely won't mind that" he gritted his teeth and made his way into the car. I trailed behind awkwardly.
The car ride...it was quieter than a mouse at that time.
================================================================================================================================
...                    
                                                                      VALENTINE DAY
MINHO POV
...
It was a nice sleep i'm having right now.
Until my love for sleep got taken away by Eounma yelling's.
"CHOI MINHOOOOOOO WAKE UPPPPPPP!!! VALENTINE IS HEREEEE!!!!!!"
Valentine Day?!
Hell no, i'm not getting out of bed today.
Mrs Choi: Choi Minho i'm counting to three and if your is not off your bed then don't blame if your dinner smell like ! 
I groan. "OKAY I GET IT EOUNMA !!!"
She looks pleased. "Good-so do you have  a present for Krystal?"
Right-presents for our little princess in this house...
Minho: I don't give girls presents-and I don't have money 
Eounma sighs at me. 
"Your really a disgrace to being a gentlemen as a Choi."
She meant how Siwon is and i'm not. Why should I get Krystal a present when we can't be call friends?! Make no sense if i'm force to She'll think I like her-and there's no way i'm letting a misunderstanding like that happens. 
....
KRYSTAL POV
....
My phone suddenly rang while i'm watering the daisies with Siwon. 
It was text. From Yoona.
Krystal: I'll have to rest for awhile
He nodded at me. "Yeah it's fine"
I checked the message and my eyes went big at what she text.
*Happy Valentine Day Krystal! I love you my best friend. And today is a special day for you! I set you up on a blind date with someone!*
Blind date?
No she's crazy...
She's madness!!!!
I dashed inside the house like a rocket. Forgetting about Siwon and the plants-passing by Minho room like a wind and finally made it to my room. 
No.
Yoona.
Your're crazy.
Why you'd keep thinking i'm forever single?! 
I never dated anyone. 
Crazy but true!
God what should I wear?!
.....

Next One: Hates Me Or The Chocolates

....

"Whoever thinks chocolates are needded for Valentine is pretty stupid" I grumbled. 

Donghae shrugged at me. "Well girls thinks of those."

Stupid is what I calls it.

Annoyed, I took the chocolates and walks out the door. About to throw them into a nearby trashcan until I suddenly stopped and saw Krystal. 

Minho:.....

Krystal: Oh....they're my chocolates right?

"W-Well you shouldn't have to give me it if you know I hate chocolates!" I argued. "And why you'd keep spending your money on chocolates for every single person you know?!"

She slumped. "It's a giving day though...And I didn't know you hate chocolates...."

I realizes then I didn't tell her. I thought she knew though, 

Why I keep sending her informations about me?

This trust in her is big now. 

She bit her lip. "Well I guess you don't like them....just throw it away I guess.."

"....."

"I'll just eat them now....one time only" 

...